Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 57,781 to 57,795 of 61469
-
12-01-09 17:38 #3689Banned Member

Posts: 2My buddy the cop said that the best thing about being a cop is when some asshole drives down his street, he has instant access to that asshole's tag.
Don't think you're anonymous.
-
12-01-09 16:55 #3688Senior Member

Posts: 119DROF report
I agree with the thing he had to say and them with sores. I wonder if it is time for us as a collective to take a brake from SW for at least a few months. I have been here four months and when I first got here the selection was great but over the last month or so its been nasty choices and those choices seem to have something wrong with them. Less hot girls and more stds is a bad combo. I myself and on brake because of that for at least 2 month if not for good.
-
12-01-09 14:44 #3687Senior Member

Posts: 918I picked her up this morning off of Pontiac. I had never seen her before. Good service, good personality.
Originally Posted by Happy One
I'd do her again.
-
12-01-09 12:50 #3686Regular Member

Posts: 1Hello
Anyway, my first post here and not much of a report. But the negs of SWs spurred my to finally post. I picked up Renee (?) on Conkling. Skinny little, very light skin BSW looked cute, but when she hopped in the car her perfume stench was off the charts. I tried to be nice and said I was allergic to perfume, but she started getting an attitude and I quit being polite. Told her she smelled like she spilled the entire bottle on herself. I had to get my friggin' car shampooed or the wife might have caught on. Seriously, absolutely no sense that she could screw up her customers life with that much perfume.
BTW, I've been lurking here for about 6 months and I have RTFFd. Hope I can contribute here regularly but I don't actually pick them up too often. I love driving around and the hunt, but it's rare that I'll pick one up. If I see Ruthie again she's mine I tell you!
-
11-30-09 23:20 #3685Senior Member

Posts: 134Wankers
I noticed the same thing and figured it was either the bungholes from Johnwatch or LE. Fact is, until you actually play and experience the game you will be sniffed out by those who do.
Originally Posted by Propilot
-
11-30-09 22:01 #3684Senior Member

Posts: 162Sheena
I have known Sheena for a while, but never again after my recent encounter.
Through her different stages of fluctuating weight, she still gave great BJs. Deep, slow, licking action, etc.
Her steep weight loss, along with dozens of recent unhealed injection sites, makes me think 1,000,001 for my safety.
I think we need to retire her number.
-
11-30-09 20:24 #3683Senior Member

Posts: 1123On the SW negative don't forget to add the increased possibility of catching something you don't want and may not be able to get rid of.
Originally Posted by Drofnalb
As to curing your SW addiction, move to South Eastern VA. Not only will it cure your SW addiction, it will cure any AMP addiction as well. Very few ladies on the street and NO, repeat NO AMPs (or MPs for that matter) closer than the Metro DC area (includes a few in NOVA).
-
11-30-09 19:56 #3682Senior Member

Posts: 183Baltimore SWs.
I have seen this for a long time. Girls full of sores, god only knows the cause.
Originally Posted by Propilot
Cannot tell while clothes on.
I love the street chase sometimes, but after a while you get the feeling that the AMPs are the best option.
I came up disease free on my last blood test and would like to keep it that way.
Lets add it up.
SW (pos)
------------
1. White or Black tail if you like that.
2. Low cost, perhaps as low as .2
3. Adventure, always a lineup.
4. Will often do anything, including greek.
SW (neg)
------------
1. Plenty of gas spent driving around town.
2. Risk of car crash driving at 2 in the morning with all the clubbers.
3. Uncertainty, sometimes there is nothing good out.
4. Uncle LEO, he is sometimes around looking to nab us.
AMP (pos)
--------------
1. Asian booty (yipee!).
2. Consistency, can call girls to see if they are free.
3. No driving around ghettos waiting to get capped.
4. No sores.
AMP (neg)
--------------
1. No lineup (usually)
2. Cost can be high $$
3. Girls often do not BB or greek.
4. AMPs open and close often.
Since I have low interest in Black and White women (and have no interest in greek service), my choice is AMP every time. I am almost cured of my SW addiction.
Almost!
-
11-30-09 19:34 #3681Senior Member

Posts: 1043You are correct. That is exactly what I should have done. I understand that our hobby has risks, but these girls can clearly see that they are infected with something. They do not have to be a medical student to figure out that it may be contagious.
Originally Posted by Blackdawn
It seems that most of the Baltimore SW's now have these symptoms. I am starting to think that Benchseats Rocks may have a valid point about our health and personal safety are the most important thing. I think that I may be through with Baltimore as a shopping place. Amps and escorts, here I come.
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
11-30-09 19:27 #3680Senior Member

Posts: 219I concur, ProPilot. Same author. Same typos, same facts, same style, same info left out. No real value to any one of the three.
AD
-
11-30-09 19:16 #3679Regular Member

Posts: 2Last Three Posts
Yeah I thought the exact same thing when I read them. This is the same person. Either that or its a couple of friends playin around on the board. My guess is they too young to drive and I apologize if I am wrong about this but I don't think that I am.
Anyway, I am from Harrisburg PA and there is absolutely no SW here anymore. Back in the mid 70 to early 80's there were 2-3 girls on every corner all the way down 3rd but a new mayor came in and cleaned it all up within a year. What bothered me was that he is openly gay, which is fine by me, you are who you are but the girls were nothing that he was interested in so why mess with their livelyhood.
I come in here as Baltimore is a favorite weekend getaway for me. I haven't picked up a SW in 20 years-always go for escorts-safer but more expensive. I am intrigued with the SW and would love to give it a shot. I am Italian but I luv me some brown skin girls. If anyone knows of a worthwhile BSW please let me know. The curvier the better but not FAT. Big difference.
Thanks for all the info and stay safe out there guys. When in doubt-get the hell out!
Rod
-
11-30-09 19:04 #3678Senior Member

Posts: 1330No issues from me. They are just 3 newbe posts that are total BS.
Originally Posted by Happy One
-
11-30-09 19:03 #3677Senior Member

Posts: 1043Alert: Last three post are by the same author.
I am not trying to start any animosity to or about anyone, BUT Lukewarm69,CRG3400 and Aremania seem to be the same person. There are at least three different clues that point to the report being one author. If I am wrong, I will apologize, but I truly believe that I am right. What I cannot figure out for the life of me is why. What point does it serve?
Propilot-Always check your six.
-
11-30-09 18:46 #3676Senior Member

Posts: 978You know, I really have issues on the last three posts. I have been doing this awhile and something just dont feel right about the info. Anybody else feel that way?
-
11-30-09 03:30 #3675Senior Member

Posts: 62Patapsco
When drving around Patapsco to CB all I saw was the same old SW. Therefore, I was bored has hell and thats a big problem for me. After driving a bite I saw a cute normal girl walking has I looked closer she was freezing. I ask her does she need a ride. The girl jump in my car and ask what I was doing, Just hunting I stated. She was like hummm. When driving on Patapsco I ask her was she dating. The girl was like humm "what do I have to do and how much" I said f*ck me harder than your boyfriend and its pays $40. She was like cool. When we got to my spot and girl was a pro bjjj was very very good and her kitten was so dam tight. I was beating it up for 2. 5 hours. She say she worked at Lenny's by the MVA. This is my 14 normal girl for P4P this year. I am down 50 percent from 2008.











Reply With Quote





