Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3685

    Wankers

    I noticed the same thing and figured it was either the bungholes from Johnwatch or LE. Fact is, until you actually play and experience the game you will be sniffed out by those who do.



    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot
    I am not trying to start any animosity to or about anyone, BUT Lukewarm69,CRG3400 and Aremania seem to be the same person. There are at least three different clues that point to the report being one author. If I am wrong, I will apologize, but I truly believe that I am right. What I cannot figure out for the life of me is why. What point does it serve?

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  2. #3684

    Sheena

    I have known Sheena for a while, but never again after my recent encounter.

    Through her different stages of fluctuating weight, she still gave great BJs. Deep, slow, licking action, etc.

    Her steep weight loss, along with dozens of recent unhealed injection sites, makes me think 1,000,001 for my safety.

    I think we need to retire her number.

  3. #3683
    Quote Originally Posted by Drofnalb

    Lets add it up.

    SW (pos)
    ------------
    1. White or Black tail if you like that.
    2. Low cost, perhaps as low as .2
    3. Adventure, always a lineup.
    4. Will often do anything, including greek.

    SW (neg)
    ------------
    1. Plenty of gas spent driving around town.
    2. Risk of car crash driving at 2 in the morning with all the clubbers.
    3. Uncertainty, sometimes there is nothing good out.
    4. Uncle LEO, he is sometimes around looking to nab us.

    AMP (pos)
    --------------
    1. Asian booty (yipee!).
    2. Consistency, can call girls to see if they are free.
    3. No driving around ghettos waiting to get capped.
    4. No sores.

    AMP (neg)
    --------------
    1. No lineup (usually)
    2. Cost can be high $$
    3. Girls often do not BB or greek.
    4. AMPs open and close often.

    Since I have low interest in Black and White women (and have no interest in greek service), my choice is AMP every time. I am almost cured of my SW addiction.

    Almost!
    On the SW negative don't forget to add the increased possibility of catching something you don't want and may not be able to get rid of.

    As to curing your SW addiction, move to South Eastern VA. Not only will it cure your SW addiction, it will cure any AMP addiction as well. Very few ladies on the street and NO, repeat NO AMPs (or MPs for that matter) closer than the Metro DC area (includes a few in NOVA).

  4. #3682

    Baltimore SWs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot
    You are correct. That is exactly what I should have done. I understand that our hobby has risks, but these girls can clearly see that they are infected with something. They do not have to be a medical student to figure out that it may be contagious.

    It seems that most of the Baltimore SW's now have these symptoms. I am starting to think that Benchseats Rocks may have a valid point about our health and personal safety are the most important thing. I think that I may be through with Baltimore as a shopping place. Amps and escorts, here I come.

    Propilot-Always check your six.
    I have seen this for a long time. Girls full of sores, god only knows the cause.
    Cannot tell while clothes on.

    I love the street chase sometimes, but after a while you get the feeling that the AMPs are the best option.

    I came up disease free on my last blood test and would like to keep it that way.

    Lets add it up.

    SW (pos)
    ------------
    1. White or Black tail if you like that.
    2. Low cost, perhaps as low as .2
    3. Adventure, always a lineup.
    4. Will often do anything, including greek.

    SW (neg)
    ------------
    1. Plenty of gas spent driving around town.
    2. Risk of car crash driving at 2 in the morning with all the clubbers.
    3. Uncertainty, sometimes there is nothing good out.
    4. Uncle LEO, he is sometimes around looking to nab us.

    AMP (pos)
    --------------
    1. Asian booty (yipee!).
    2. Consistency, can call girls to see if they are free.
    3. No driving around ghettos waiting to get capped.
    4. No sores.

    AMP (neg)
    --------------
    1. No lineup (usually)
    2. Cost can be high $$
    3. Girls often do not BB or greek.
    4. AMPs open and close often.

    Since I have low interest in Black and White women (and have no interest in greek service), my choice is AMP every time. I am almost cured of my SW addiction.

    Almost!

  5. #3681
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdawn
    I would have told her to give my money back also! i probably would have had the same problem with my other brain also. seeing things like that is a complete turn off. i had the same situation about five years ago when this WSW took her pants off and had MRSA sores all on her leg. i told her to give the money back and then i made her walk 5 miles back from where i picked her up! A real uncomfortable experience to have to deal with!
    You are correct. That is exactly what I should have done. I understand that our hobby has risks, but these girls can clearly see that they are infected with something. They do not have to be a medical student to figure out that it may be contagious.

    It seems that most of the Baltimore SW's now have these symptoms. I am starting to think that Benchseats Rocks may have a valid point about our health and personal safety are the most important thing. I think that I may be through with Baltimore as a shopping place. Amps and escorts, here I come.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  6. #3680
    I concur, ProPilot. Same author. Same typos, same facts, same style, same info left out. No real value to any one of the three.

    AD

  7. #3679

    Last Three Posts

    Yeah I thought the exact same thing when I read them. This is the same person. Either that or its a couple of friends playin around on the board. My guess is they too young to drive and I apologize if I am wrong about this but I don't think that I am.

    Anyway, I am from Harrisburg PA and there is absolutely no SW here anymore. Back in the mid 70 to early 80's there were 2-3 girls on every corner all the way down 3rd but a new mayor came in and cleaned it all up within a year. What bothered me was that he is openly gay, which is fine by me, you are who you are but the girls were nothing that he was interested in so why mess with their livelyhood.

    I come in here as Baltimore is a favorite weekend getaway for me. I haven't picked up a SW in 20 years-always go for escorts-safer but more expensive. I am intrigued with the SW and would love to give it a shot. I am Italian but I luv me some brown skin girls. If anyone knows of a worthwhile BSW please let me know. The curvier the better but not FAT. Big difference.

    Thanks for all the info and stay safe out there guys. When in doubt-get the hell out!

    Rod

  8. #3678
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One
    You know, I really have issues on the last three posts. I have been doing this awhile and something just dont feel right about the info. Anybody else feel that way?
    No issues from me. They are just 3 newbe posts that are total BS.

  9. #3677

    Alert: Last three post are by the same author.

    I am not trying to start any animosity to or about anyone, BUT Lukewarm69,CRG3400 and Aremania seem to be the same person. There are at least three different clues that point to the report being one author. If I am wrong, I will apologize, but I truly believe that I am right. What I cannot figure out for the life of me is why. What point does it serve?

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  10. #3676
    You know, I really have issues on the last three posts. I have been doing this awhile and something just dont feel right about the info. Anybody else feel that way?

  11. #3675

    Patapsco

    When drving around Patapsco to CB all I saw was the same old SW. Therefore, I was bored has hell and thats a big problem for me. After driving a bite I saw a cute normal girl walking has I looked closer she was freezing. I ask her does she need a ride. The girl jump in my car and ask what I was doing, Just hunting I stated. She was like hummm. When driving on Patapsco I ask her was she dating. The girl was like humm "what do I have to do and how much" I said f*ck me harder than your boyfriend and its pays $40. She was like cool. When we got to my spot and girl was a pro bjjj was very very good and her kitten was so dam tight. I was beating it up for 2. 5 hours. She say she worked at Lenny's by the MVA. This is my 14 normal girl for P4P this year. I am down 50 percent from 2008.

  12. #3674
    Got off work and headed to Wilkens. Found Heather right away. She remembered me from the first time that we dated, so off to the motel we went. There she strip for me w/o asking about the money. She started sucking on my nipples and worked her way down. After sucking my dick for 15 mins she started working on the boys, from there she went down to my asshole. She licked it for 10 mins. I could bearly control myself. She said we could go FS when ever I wanted. After 45mins of sucking and licking I dress up and bang her from behind. She let me finger her ass but no fucking. Heather is not gfe, what she is is a great professional who take of her guys. After 2 hrs I headed over to Brooklyn, found Crytrol on Fairheaven. She said she couldn't go to the motel so we park in my spot. She whipped out an amazing pair of tits. D's with big blk nipples. Her BBBJ skills were very good, no hands. I fingered her while she work, she was dripping wet. The only downer was she didn't catch. She is a very cute girl with long dark hair. Pregnet. She is young too, but I didn't ask her age. (sorry spell check not working)

  13. #3673
    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400
    Spent half the nite looking in ww /pp/, nothing with picking up. So around 9; 30 Friday morning found katy. Nornally a good girl so I grab her up and headed for Tim's. She told me that it was her 24th birthday. In the room her headed strait for the bathroom. After 20 min in the bathroom "washing up" she was ready. She started with boring BJ follow by winey FS. She couldn't finish, too tight or too sore, so we finish with me doing myself while she suck on the boys. Usually katy is very good but do not let her do her stuff first.
    Hoho I always at Tim's. Spent an hour with my lady angel. But she now at cleveland. I miss her though.

  14. #3672
    I would have told her to give my money back also! i probably would have had the same problem with my other brain also. seeing things like that is a complete turn off. i had the same situation about five years ago when this WSW took her pants off and had MRSA sores all on her leg. i told her to give the money back and then i made her walk 5 miles back from where i picked her up! A real uncomfortable experience to have to deal with!

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot
    Mandy is a thin WSW with red hair. From afar she looked good in tight jeans and a tight sweater. I picked her up and she seemed lucid and intelligent. Thought it would be a great idea to take her to a notel. Negotiated funds before seeing the goods. A BIG NO NO. Lesson learned.

    When she took off her clothes it was sickening. She had sores and bumps all over her body. From her neck, to her tits, down to her legs. I could not get the thought of Mrsa out of my head. I told her that instead of regular sex I would just settle for a CBJ. She said okay (she had already been paid). My dick had other ideas. After about two minutes of oral,my dick just flat out said NO. I know it was the mental thoughts about Mrsa. I 'd rather lose $50.00 than have to spend $50,000 on medical bills in the hospital.

    I told her that I had a cold and wasn't feeling well, so we should just stop. I asked her to get dressed and took her back to Wilkens where I picked her up. Be careful out there guys and stay safe.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  15. #3671
    I have to agree Lindsey is definitely one of the best out there! very pretty girl with excellent BBJ ability. if you come across her be very sweet she is a needle in a haystack compared to the garbage that ive seen as of late!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aacountyman
    Was on Pontiac a week ago right after lunch time. There were two or three good prospects on the street. I picked up Lindsey.

    She was mid-20's, tall, thin, short brown hair. We went to my spot in AA county and she got to work. Good BBBJNQNS. No complaining, nice girl.

    Dropped her off on Patapsco and went back to work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape