Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3678
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One
    You know, I really have issues on the last three posts. I have been doing this awhile and something just dont feel right about the info. Anybody else feel that way?
    No issues from me. They are just 3 newbe posts that are total BS.

  2. #3677

    Alert: Last three post are by the same author.

    I am not trying to start any animosity to or about anyone, BUT Lukewarm69,CRG3400 and Aremania seem to be the same person. There are at least three different clues that point to the report being one author. If I am wrong, I will apologize, but I truly believe that I am right. What I cannot figure out for the life of me is why. What point does it serve?

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  3. #3676
    You know, I really have issues on the last three posts. I have been doing this awhile and something just dont feel right about the info. Anybody else feel that way?

  4. #3675

    Patapsco

    When drving around Patapsco to CB all I saw was the same old SW. Therefore, I was bored has hell and thats a big problem for me. After driving a bite I saw a cute normal girl walking has I looked closer she was freezing. I ask her does she need a ride. The girl jump in my car and ask what I was doing, Just hunting I stated. She was like hummm. When driving on Patapsco I ask her was she dating. The girl was like humm "what do I have to do and how much" I said f*ck me harder than your boyfriend and its pays $40. She was like cool. When we got to my spot and girl was a pro bjjj was very very good and her kitten was so dam tight. I was beating it up for 2. 5 hours. She say she worked at Lenny's by the MVA. This is my 14 normal girl for P4P this year. I am down 50 percent from 2008.

  5. #3674
    Got off work and headed to Wilkens. Found Heather right away. She remembered me from the first time that we dated, so off to the motel we went. There she strip for me w/o asking about the money. She started sucking on my nipples and worked her way down. After sucking my dick for 15 mins she started working on the boys, from there she went down to my asshole. She licked it for 10 mins. I could bearly control myself. She said we could go FS when ever I wanted. After 45mins of sucking and licking I dress up and bang her from behind. She let me finger her ass but no fucking. Heather is not gfe, what she is is a great professional who take of her guys. After 2 hrs I headed over to Brooklyn, found Crytrol on Fairheaven. She said she couldn't go to the motel so we park in my spot. She whipped out an amazing pair of tits. D's with big blk nipples. Her BBBJ skills were very good, no hands. I fingered her while she work, she was dripping wet. The only downer was she didn't catch. She is a very cute girl with long dark hair. Pregnet. She is young too, but I didn't ask her age. (sorry spell check not working)

  6. #3673
    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400
    Spent half the nite looking in ww /pp/, nothing with picking up. So around 9; 30 Friday morning found katy. Nornally a good girl so I grab her up and headed for Tim's. She told me that it was her 24th birthday. In the room her headed strait for the bathroom. After 20 min in the bathroom "washing up" she was ready. She started with boring BJ follow by winey FS. She couldn't finish, too tight or too sore, so we finish with me doing myself while she suck on the boys. Usually katy is very good but do not let her do her stuff first.
    Hoho I always at Tim's. Spent an hour with my lady angel. But she now at cleveland. I miss her though.

  7. #3672
    I would have told her to give my money back also! i probably would have had the same problem with my other brain also. seeing things like that is a complete turn off. i had the same situation about five years ago when this WSW took her pants off and had MRSA sores all on her leg. i told her to give the money back and then i made her walk 5 miles back from where i picked her up! A real uncomfortable experience to have to deal with!

    Quote Originally Posted by Propilot
    Mandy is a thin WSW with red hair. From afar she looked good in tight jeans and a tight sweater. I picked her up and she seemed lucid and intelligent. Thought it would be a great idea to take her to a notel. Negotiated funds before seeing the goods. A BIG NO NO. Lesson learned.

    When she took off her clothes it was sickening. She had sores and bumps all over her body. From her neck, to her tits, down to her legs. I could not get the thought of Mrsa out of my head. I told her that instead of regular sex I would just settle for a CBJ. She said okay (she had already been paid). My dick had other ideas. After about two minutes of oral,my dick just flat out said NO. I know it was the mental thoughts about Mrsa. I 'd rather lose $50.00 than have to spend $50,000 on medical bills in the hospital.

    I told her that I had a cold and wasn't feeling well, so we should just stop. I asked her to get dressed and took her back to Wilkens where I picked her up. Be careful out there guys and stay safe.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  8. #3671
    I have to agree Lindsey is definitely one of the best out there! very pretty girl with excellent BBJ ability. if you come across her be very sweet she is a needle in a haystack compared to the garbage that ive seen as of late!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aacountyman
    Was on Pontiac a week ago right after lunch time. There were two or three good prospects on the street. I picked up Lindsey.

    She was mid-20's, tall, thin, short brown hair. We went to my spot in AA county and she got to work. Good BBBJNQNS. No complaining, nice girl.

    Dropped her off on Patapsco and went back to work.

  9. #3670

    Avoid Mandy.

    Mandy is a thin WSW with red hair. From afar she looked good in tight jeans and a tight sweater. I picked her up and she seemed lucid and intelligent. Thought it would be a great idea to take her to a notel. Negotiated funds before seeing the goods. A BIG NO NO. Lesson learned.

    When she took off her clothes it was sickening. She had sores and bumps all over her body. From her neck, to her tits, down to her legs. I could not get the thought of Mrsa out of my head. I told her that instead of regular sex I would just settle for a CBJ. She said okay (she had already been paid). My dick had other ideas. After about two minutes of oral,my dick just flat out said NO. I know it was the mental thoughts about Mrsa. I 'd rather lose $50.00 than have to spend $50,000 on medical bills in the hospital.

    I told her that I had a cold and wasn't feeling well, so we should just stop. I asked her to get dressed and took her back to Wilkens where I picked her up. Be careful out there guys and stay safe.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  10. #3669

    Kim

    I meet Kim on Wilkens & Payson. She is short about 5' 4'' tall shoulder wavy brown hair brown eyes. She about 120 lbs with blue jeans and a white pull over shirt. The service was bad and when she took her shirt off is had skin on top skin and had bruises on her legs and on her butt cheeks. I will never ever pick her up again. Service 2 Looks with cloths 5 looks without clothes 2

  11. #3668

    Nichole

    Ran the CB/BC loop 8-10 times today between 4-5 PM and saw a lot of nothing. LE out, but seemed occupied or were hanging out in several convenience stores.

    I have read a lot about Pontiac lately, so I decided to focus my attention there. What a difference. Although I saw 5-6 WSW (mostly on the end above the one-way, I did not see anything to my liking. I decided to try the CB loop one more time--still nothing.

    Maybe one more run up Pontiac before I go home defeated. This time I saw Nichole and scooped her up in a heartbeat. Nichole: 90 lbs dripping wet, very cute, perky/very responsive nips on her A cups (just the way I like them), talented, extremely willing, very clean, missing two teeth since the last time we were together-forgot to ask about that. As a footnote, it is not any of her front teeth, so it does not impact her oral skills.

    I prefer Nichole whenever I go to this area, but had not seen her in over 6-8 months. She said she was on a program and did not come out anymore except just before she needed to pay for the program, so she was out since the first of the month is coming. She also said that she doesn't go out as much because LE gives her a hard time since she has been doing the SW thing since she was 14. She gave me her number and said that she preferred we date that way, since she is not out often and she likes people she knows.

    We went to a friend's house on 2nd and the very nice couple even left the house so that we could be alone. There was no change for the use of the main (well-heated) room that had a comfortable sofa on which we played.

    She is extremely participatory and willing to do anything that I asked. She spent a lot of time on the boys and remembered what I liked even though it had been so long since we had seen each other.

    Standard tuition with a tip that she was extremely grateful to have, but did not request. I will repeat as often as I have cash and can reach her, as she always tries to please and is always so nice to be with.

    Stay safe. Lover Bug

  12. #3667

    Baltimore trip report

    Well I've reported on my findings, or lack there of. Just to toss out some general impressions after a couple of days in Baltimore.

    First, the traffic engineers seem to have been working overtime to totally screw up the traffic lights. Not only in the mongering areas, but the city as a whole. I did some site seeing, some 'emergency' shopping yesterday (even the drug stores were packed), and mongered W/W and Patapsco with a quick trip past PP. I've lived and visited a lot of places, but Baltimore lights SUCK, I'd rate them even worse than Dayton, OH and I DESPISED the traffic lights there. One light turns red and the one just beyond it turns green. When your red goes green, the next one goes red. Don't care which way I was going, one ways, two ways, anyway, the lights are screwy and extremely long.

    On the plus side. I stayed at the Quality Inn on Caton. Not the best motel, but for an extended monger stay, acceptable. Certainly centrally located for W/W and Patapsco. Priced between $50-$60 a night and includes a continental breakfast. All rooms are outside accessible. Okay for the amenities. I was a bit concerned with my room door though. The piece to keep people from prying open the door was missing and it looked like the door had been jimmied a couple of times in the past. So I didn't leave anything of great value in the room. One MAJOR BOON to the room though was the floor safe in the corner of the closet/sink area. Pick your own four digit combo. It was big enough for my camera and some other stuff. Good place to leave "extra's" like credit cards, spare keys, money while out mongering.

    Now I did have to show an ID when I checked in, but I had reserved the room with a credit card and my AAA (for a discount). Not sure if they would rent for a couple of hours, but with their lack of business, I wouldn't be surprised if they did, or turned their head if you left early.

    My only regret, the ladies weren't out for me to partake. But I did get a good feel for the area, especially the CB/Patapsco stroll.

  13. #3666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    Ave, anyone?

    I remember the first time I picked up a particularly nice, slim and trim, almost (East) Indian- looking woman on Frederick Road nearly a decade ago. She said her name was Ave. As in Ave Maria. She also made it clear from the beginning that she was better educated than other girls on the stroll. Didn't make any difference. Lived on Custer, I think.
    Anyway, anyone remember her? I guess I grabbed her in the beginning of her glassdick addiction.

  14. #3665

    Lindsey - Brooklyn

    Was on Pontiac a week ago right after lunch time. There were two or three good prospects on the street. I picked up Lindsey.

    She was mid-20's, tall, thin, short brown hair. We went to my spot in AA county and she got to work. Good BBBJNQNS. No complaining, nice girl.

    Dropped her off on Patapsco and went back to work.

  15. #3664

    Katy

    Spent half the nite looking in ww /pp/, nothing with picking up. So around 9; 30 Friday morning found katy. Nornally a good girl so I grab her up and headed for Tim's. She told me that it was her 24th birthday. In the room her headed strait for the bathroom. After 20 min in the bathroom "washing up" she was ready. She started with boring BJ follow by winey FS. She couldn't finish, too tight or too sore, so we finish with me doing myself while she suck on the boys. Usually katy is very good but do not let her do her stuff first.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 040.JPG‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape