Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3669

    Kim

    I meet Kim on Wilkens & Payson. She is short about 5' 4'' tall shoulder wavy brown hair brown eyes. She about 120 lbs with blue jeans and a white pull over shirt. The service was bad and when she took her shirt off is had skin on top skin and had bruises on her legs and on her butt cheeks. I will never ever pick her up again. Service 2 Looks with cloths 5 looks without clothes 2

  2. #3668

    Nichole

    Ran the CB/BC loop 8-10 times today between 4-5 PM and saw a lot of nothing. LE out, but seemed occupied or were hanging out in several convenience stores.

    I have read a lot about Pontiac lately, so I decided to focus my attention there. What a difference. Although I saw 5-6 WSW (mostly on the end above the one-way, I did not see anything to my liking. I decided to try the CB loop one more time--still nothing.

    Maybe one more run up Pontiac before I go home defeated. This time I saw Nichole and scooped her up in a heartbeat. Nichole: 90 lbs dripping wet, very cute, perky/very responsive nips on her A cups (just the way I like them), talented, extremely willing, very clean, missing two teeth since the last time we were together-forgot to ask about that. As a footnote, it is not any of her front teeth, so it does not impact her oral skills.

    I prefer Nichole whenever I go to this area, but had not seen her in over 6-8 months. She said she was on a program and did not come out anymore except just before she needed to pay for the program, so she was out since the first of the month is coming. She also said that she doesn't go out as much because LE gives her a hard time since she has been doing the SW thing since she was 14. She gave me her number and said that she preferred we date that way, since she is not out often and she likes people she knows.

    We went to a friend's house on 2nd and the very nice couple even left the house so that we could be alone. There was no change for the use of the main (well-heated) room that had a comfortable sofa on which we played.

    She is extremely participatory and willing to do anything that I asked. She spent a lot of time on the boys and remembered what I liked even though it had been so long since we had seen each other.

    Standard tuition with a tip that she was extremely grateful to have, but did not request. I will repeat as often as I have cash and can reach her, as she always tries to please and is always so nice to be with.

    Stay safe. Lover Bug

  3. #3667

    Baltimore trip report

    Well I've reported on my findings, or lack there of. Just to toss out some general impressions after a couple of days in Baltimore.

    First, the traffic engineers seem to have been working overtime to totally screw up the traffic lights. Not only in the mongering areas, but the city as a whole. I did some site seeing, some 'emergency' shopping yesterday (even the drug stores were packed), and mongered W/W and Patapsco with a quick trip past PP. I've lived and visited a lot of places, but Baltimore lights SUCK, I'd rate them even worse than Dayton, OH and I DESPISED the traffic lights there. One light turns red and the one just beyond it turns green. When your red goes green, the next one goes red. Don't care which way I was going, one ways, two ways, anyway, the lights are screwy and extremely long.

    On the plus side. I stayed at the Quality Inn on Caton. Not the best motel, but for an extended monger stay, acceptable. Certainly centrally located for W/W and Patapsco. Priced between $50-$60 a night and includes a continental breakfast. All rooms are outside accessible. Okay for the amenities. I was a bit concerned with my room door though. The piece to keep people from prying open the door was missing and it looked like the door had been jimmied a couple of times in the past. So I didn't leave anything of great value in the room. One MAJOR BOON to the room though was the floor safe in the corner of the closet/sink area. Pick your own four digit combo. It was big enough for my camera and some other stuff. Good place to leave "extra's" like credit cards, spare keys, money while out mongering.

    Now I did have to show an ID when I checked in, but I had reserved the room with a credit card and my AAA (for a discount). Not sure if they would rent for a couple of hours, but with their lack of business, I wouldn't be surprised if they did, or turned their head if you left early.

    My only regret, the ladies weren't out for me to partake. But I did get a good feel for the area, especially the CB/Patapsco stroll.

  4. #3666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    Ave, anyone?

    I remember the first time I picked up a particularly nice, slim and trim, almost (East) Indian- looking woman on Frederick Road nearly a decade ago. She said her name was Ave. As in Ave Maria. She also made it clear from the beginning that she was better educated than other girls on the stroll. Didn't make any difference. Lived on Custer, I think.
    Anyway, anyone remember her? I guess I grabbed her in the beginning of her glassdick addiction.

  5. #3665

    Lindsey - Brooklyn

    Was on Pontiac a week ago right after lunch time. There were two or three good prospects on the street. I picked up Lindsey.

    She was mid-20's, tall, thin, short brown hair. We went to my spot in AA county and she got to work. Good BBBJNQNS. No complaining, nice girl.

    Dropped her off on Patapsco and went back to work.

  6. #3664

    Katy

    Spent half the nite looking in ww /pp/, nothing with picking up. So around 9; 30 Friday morning found katy. Nornally a good girl so I grab her up and headed for Tim's. She told me that it was her 24th birthday. In the room her headed strait for the bathroom. After 20 min in the bathroom "washing up" she was ready. She started with boring BJ follow by winey FS. She couldn't finish, too tight or too sore, so we finish with me doing myself while she suck on the boys. Usually katy is very good but do not let her do her stuff first.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 040.JPG‎  

  7. #3663

    Jovonna

    I had the good fortune to catch up with her on Pontiac. She has been reviewed on here before, back from rehab. Hair is short, still thin, nice bolt ons, good personality. Saw a couple decent looking WSW on & around Pontiac tonite around 9. Then a couple really nice on Pontiac around 10:30 tonite. Was sort of dead around the whole area tonite. Good luck & be careful

  8. #3662
    Well I tried Patapsco and WW three or four times today. From around 10 this morning to 10 this evening. Maybe my timing was off or as others have said, things are just slow, but I didn't see anything until my last run this evening.

    Spotted one WSW on Patapsco at 9th, she had lightish brown hair, some big tits and a bit of a gut. Thought about picking up on her, but there was a BPD van sitting at the corner of 8th so I went by. She was still there on the return trip. The BPD van was gone, but a BPD car went around the corner. She kind of ducked a bit when she saw him. The main thing that concerned me was right after the BPD drove by she walked up to a car parked at the corner and started talking to the occupants. Solid brown car, black walls, four doors, just didn't feel right so I left.

    Went up to the WW area and the streets and sidewalks were pretty barren. Guess the wind blew them away. I did Washington from Caton to Carey, Carey to Baltimore then over to Monroe and then up Wilkens. Spotted one WSW by the tire place (think it's a tire place) on the corner of Wilkens and Monroe. She was up against the building trying to keep from being blown away. On my return trip she was gone.

    I recall reading one report where someone said they had good luck on Patapsco from the VFW to the Carrol Fuel. Which one, I found two on Patapsco, both near areas where I've read reports of activity.

  9. #3661

    Amy

    $60 Amy is now $20 Amy. Was out on ThxGvn day. Does not live in the house with the red awning anymore. Boyfriend dumped her. You will see alot of her until her situation goes one way or another. Does not inject, but drinks alot.

    PS: tried to memorize digits, but forgot. Last digits of phone number is 30. appreciate if someone provides me with the full set of digits.

  10. #3660
    Broke my SW cherry tonight. Found Liz on South Carey. WSW, mid-late 20's, nice body. Had sort of a messed up mouth though. Opted for CBJ with regular tuition plus .05 tip. Said she lived with her sister and 'brother'.

    Anyone familiar with her? I've looked through previous reports and not sure. PM me if you want digits.

  11. #3659
    Well back in Baltimore for a day or so. Took advantage of the daylight hours and scoped out Patapsco. Wasn't sure how far down one might monger so I went down to where it splits. Saw one possible BSW near 10st, but I'm not sure if it was a working look or one where she was POd having to wait to cross the street in the middle of the block.

    Did a couple of trips in that area and a couple in the WW area. Seems like everyone took off for Thanksgiving. No working ladies, no dealers, very few cops.

    The only thing I saw that I missed was a tall white girl hitching on Washington near Monroe. Near the old factory building. By the time I flipped twice, she was gone. Looked nice and might have enjoyed some time in the room.

    Such is life.

  12. #3658
    Was out on the WW loop and Patapsco today around 3. Nothing much out except a blond wsw on Patapsco that looked better from afar. Came back around ten mins later and she was still there. On Wilkins saw a few but only one that was decent wearing a red hoodie on at Wilkins and Monroe. Turned around for her but she was gone.

  13. #3657

    Thank Geesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Geesh
    May have been her words out there, your words here.

    I think this forum can do without any racist crap (even quotes)!!
    You came back strong, keep that s*it in the street man!

  14. #3656
    Got permission from Phoenix to post her number. WSW, 30, 5-7, 130 pounds, short black hair. Fucks and sucks great, but has track marks. Great attitude, but A-cups wont do it for me. She filled the place with screams from an anal session, but stayed through completion. Standard rates, +20 for anal.

    Number is 410*74*38
    missing number means double.

  15. #3655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Emily

    If anyone else sees her let me know, I went out today but no luck, I asked one SW but she said she thinks she went back home again? Maybe I was out at the wrong time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape