Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 57,781 to 57,795 of 61406
-
11-27-09 22:36 #3626Senior Member

Posts: 1123Well I tried Patapsco and WW three or four times today. From around 10 this morning to 10 this evening. Maybe my timing was off or as others have said, things are just slow, but I didn't see anything until my last run this evening.
Spotted one WSW on Patapsco at 9th, she had lightish brown hair, some big tits and a bit of a gut. Thought about picking up on her, but there was a BPD van sitting at the corner of 8th so I went by. She was still there on the return trip. The BPD van was gone, but a BPD car went around the corner. She kind of ducked a bit when she saw him. The main thing that concerned me was right after the BPD drove by she walked up to a car parked at the corner and started talking to the occupants. Solid brown car, black walls, four doors, just didn't feel right so I left.
Went up to the WW area and the streets and sidewalks were pretty barren. Guess the wind blew them away. I did Washington from Caton to Carey, Carey to Baltimore then over to Monroe and then up Wilkens. Spotted one WSW by the tire place (think it's a tire place) on the corner of Wilkens and Monroe. She was up against the building trying to keep from being blown away. On my return trip she was gone.
I recall reading one report where someone said they had good luck on Patapsco from the VFW to the Carrol Fuel. Which one, I found two on Patapsco, both near areas where I've read reports of activity.
-
11-26-09 21:13 #3625Senior Member

Posts: 162Amy
$60 Amy is now $20 Amy. Was out on ThxGvn day. Does not live in the house with the red awning anymore. Boyfriend dumped her. You will see alot of her until her situation goes one way or another. Does not inject, but drinks alot.
PS: tried to memorize digits, but forgot. Last digits of phone number is 30. appreciate if someone provides me with the full set of digits.
-
11-26-09 20:17 #3624Senior Member

Posts: 86Broke my SW cherry tonight. Found Liz on South Carey. WSW, mid-late 20's, nice body. Had sort of a messed up mouth though. Opted for CBJ with regular tuition plus .05 tip. Said she lived with her sister and 'brother'.
Anyone familiar with her? I've looked through previous reports and not sure. PM me if you want digits.
-
11-26-09 18:24 #3623Senior Member

Posts: 1123Well back in Baltimore for a day or so. Took advantage of the daylight hours and scoped out Patapsco. Wasn't sure how far down one might monger so I went down to where it splits. Saw one possible BSW near 10st, but I'm not sure if it was a working look or one where she was POd having to wait to cross the street in the middle of the block.
Did a couple of trips in that area and a couple in the WW area. Seems like everyone took off for Thanksgiving. No working ladies, no dealers, very few cops.
The only thing I saw that I missed was a tall white girl hitching on Washington near Monroe. Near the old factory building. By the time I flipped twice, she was gone.
Looked nice and might have enjoyed some time in the room.
Such is life.
-
11-26-09 17:08 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 90Was out on the WW loop and Patapsco today around 3. Nothing much out except a blond wsw on Patapsco that looked better from afar. Came back around ten mins later and she was still there. On Wilkins saw a few but only one that was decent wearing a red hoodie on at Wilkins and Monroe. Turned around for her but she was gone.
-
11-26-09 02:30 #3621Senior Member

Posts: 62Thank Geesh
You came back strong, keep that s*it in the street man!
Originally Posted by Geesh
-
11-25-09 20:15 #3620Senior Member

Posts: 162Got permission from Phoenix to post her number. WSW, 30, 5-7, 130 pounds, short black hair. Fucks and sucks great, but has track marks. Great attitude, but A-cups wont do it for me. She filled the place with screams from an anal session, but stayed through completion. Standard rates, +20 for anal.
Number is 410*74*38
missing number means double.
-
11-25-09 19:30 #3619Senior Member

Posts: 160Emily
If anyone else sees her let me know, I went out today but no luck, I asked one SW but she said she thinks she went back home again? Maybe I was out at the wrong time.
-
11-25-09 17:50 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 1533Got popped 10/15/2009 for prostitution, sentenced to 1 day. Still lists Pontiac Ave. as her address.
Originally Posted by Subzero2
-
11-25-09 12:40 #3617Senior Member

Posts: 978Emiley
I agree with Geesch on that statement. I know for fact she is lying to you, fantsey that. She is a moose now so wouldnt want to see what she looks like with her clothes off. I am sure when she is the only lips out there someone will do her & race, religen & color means nothing to her when she is ill.
-
11-25-09 12:29 #3616Senior Member

Posts: 160Don't think he meant it like that. Its just her preference. Just like some won't do white guys.
Originally Posted by Geesh
-
11-25-09 12:17 #3615Senior Member

Posts: 109May have been her words out there, your words here.
Originally Posted by Subzero2
I think this forum can do without any racist crap (even quotes)!!
-
11-25-09 11:58 #3614Senior Member

Posts: 175She is fantastic.
Worth the Notel
Originally Posted by G Dose
-
11-25-09 08:23 #3613Senior Member

Posts: 162Emily is back
Thats Emily from Wilkens and Bentalu, twice the size now after ridding her habit. Now chunky, pretty blue eyes, nice skin, good attitude. Said she was there for a little while to reconnect. Said she will not date nig*ers (her words, not mine) and guys she dont know. Standard fee for a backseat session.
My earlier report about Desiray M. Confirmed her HIV status, poor girl had it since she was 16, now 22.
Mary rushed my BJ once and never picked her up again, she is 57 yo, the oldest on the stroll.
Shannon with the short blond colored hair,,,, is she the one referred to as Chunky Shannon with HIV. Her boobies are GREAT, full, firm, round, soft with pink nipples to match. I can play with them all day. Gives great BJ. I had to go covered because I was not sure if she was he same Chunky Shannon with HIV.
Does anyone know what happened to Hawaiian Stephanie? I have seen her so many times with her knees half bent, and two invisible mongers pulling her arms in opposite directions. Always had sympathy for her.
Last, anyone picked up Phoenix? slim brunette, short hair with digits ... pretty face, but hardcore H user.
Oh, any news about Leah P. from Patapsco area?
-
11-25-09 01:05 #3612Senior Member

Posts: 56Kim
I pick up a SW called KIM at Carey and she ripped me off using the going to the house trick. She is about mid 20s with fuck up teeth.











Reply With Quote




