LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3628

    Katy

    Spent half the nite looking in ww /pp/, nothing with picking up. So around 9; 30 Friday morning found katy. Nornally a good girl so I grab her up and headed for Tim's. She told me that it was her 24th birthday. In the room her headed strait for the bathroom. After 20 min in the bathroom "washing up" she was ready. She started with boring BJ follow by winey FS. She couldn't finish, too tight or too sore, so we finish with me doing myself while she suck on the boys. Usually katy is very good but do not let her do her stuff first.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 040.JPG‎  

  2. #3627

    Jovonna

    I had the good fortune to catch up with her on Pontiac. She has been reviewed on here before, back from rehab. Hair is short, still thin, nice bolt ons, good personality. Saw a couple decent looking WSW on & around Pontiac tonite around 9. Then a couple really nice on Pontiac around 10:30 tonite. Was sort of dead around the whole area tonite. Good luck & be careful

  3. #3626
    Well I tried Patapsco and WW three or four times today. From around 10 this morning to 10 this evening. Maybe my timing was off or as others have said, things are just slow, but I didn't see anything until my last run this evening.

    Spotted one WSW on Patapsco at 9th, she had lightish brown hair, some big tits and a bit of a gut. Thought about picking up on her, but there was a BPD van sitting at the corner of 8th so I went by. She was still there on the return trip. The BPD van was gone, but a BPD car went around the corner. She kind of ducked a bit when she saw him. The main thing that concerned me was right after the BPD drove by she walked up to a car parked at the corner and started talking to the occupants. Solid brown car, black walls, four doors, just didn't feel right so I left.

    Went up to the WW area and the streets and sidewalks were pretty barren. Guess the wind blew them away. I did Washington from Caton to Carey, Carey to Baltimore then over to Monroe and then up Wilkens. Spotted one WSW by the tire place (think it's a tire place) on the corner of Wilkens and Monroe. She was up against the building trying to keep from being blown away. On my return trip she was gone.

    I recall reading one report where someone said they had good luck on Patapsco from the VFW to the Carrol Fuel. Which one, I found two on Patapsco, both near areas where I've read reports of activity.

  4. #3625

    Amy

    $60 Amy is now $20 Amy. Was out on ThxGvn day. Does not live in the house with the red awning anymore. Boyfriend dumped her. You will see alot of her until her situation goes one way or another. Does not inject, but drinks alot.

    PS: tried to memorize digits, but forgot. Last digits of phone number is 30. appreciate if someone provides me with the full set of digits.

  5. #3624
    Broke my SW cherry tonight. Found Liz on South Carey. WSW, mid-late 20's, nice body. Had sort of a messed up mouth though. Opted for CBJ with regular tuition plus .05 tip. Said she lived with her sister and 'brother'.

    Anyone familiar with her? I've looked through previous reports and not sure. PM me if you want digits.

  6. #3623
    Well back in Baltimore for a day or so. Took advantage of the daylight hours and scoped out Patapsco. Wasn't sure how far down one might monger so I went down to where it splits. Saw one possible BSW near 10st, but I'm not sure if it was a working look or one where she was POd having to wait to cross the street in the middle of the block.

    Did a couple of trips in that area and a couple in the WW area. Seems like everyone took off for Thanksgiving. No working ladies, no dealers, very few cops.

    The only thing I saw that I missed was a tall white girl hitching on Washington near Monroe. Near the old factory building. By the time I flipped twice, she was gone. Looked nice and might have enjoyed some time in the room.

    Such is life.

  7. #3622
    Was out on the WW loop and Patapsco today around 3. Nothing much out except a blond wsw on Patapsco that looked better from afar. Came back around ten mins later and she was still there. On Wilkins saw a few but only one that was decent wearing a red hoodie on at Wilkins and Monroe. Turned around for her but she was gone.

  8. #3621

    Thank Geesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Geesh
    May have been her words out there, your words here.

    I think this forum can do without any racist crap (even quotes)!!
    You came back strong, keep that s*it in the street man!

  9. #3620
    Got permission from Phoenix to post her number. WSW, 30, 5-7, 130 pounds, short black hair. Fucks and sucks great, but has track marks. Great attitude, but A-cups wont do it for me. She filled the place with screams from an anal session, but stayed through completion. Standard rates, +20 for anal.

    Number is 410*74*38
    missing number means double.

  10. #3619
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Emily

    If anyone else sees her let me know, I went out today but no luck, I asked one SW but she said she thinks she went back home again? Maybe I was out at the wrong time.

  11. #3618
    Quote Originally Posted by Subzero2

    Oh, any news about Leah P. from Patapsco area?
    Got popped 10/15/2009 for prostitution, sentenced to 1 day. Still lists Pontiac Ave. as her address.

  12. #3617

    Emiley

    I agree with Geesch on that statement. I know for fact she is lying to you, fantsey that. She is a moose now so wouldnt want to see what she looks like with her clothes off. I am sure when she is the only lips out there someone will do her & race, religen & color means nothing to her when she is ill.

  13. #3616
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Don't think he meant it like that. Its just her preference. Just like some won't do white guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geesh
    May have been her words out there, your words here.
    I think this forum can do without any racist crap (even quotes)!!

  14. #3615
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109
    Quote Originally Posted by Subzero2
    Thats Emily from Wilkens and Bentalu, twice the size now after ridding her habit. Now chunky, pretty blue eyes, nice skin, good attitude. Said she was there for a little while to reconnect. Said she will not date nig*ers (her words, not mine)
    May have been her words out there, your words here.
    I think this forum can do without any racist crap (even quotes)!!

  15. #3614
    She is fantastic.

    Worth the Notel

    Quote Originally Posted by G Dose
    Hit the W/W tonight after work. Took way to many passes and was about to give up, while waiting at a light on my last pass, a decent looking brunette walks in front of my car. I thought no way, she looks too good, and carrying a nice purse, but I figured what the hell. So I circle block and pull up to her. She said she was busy but to meet her in front of the Bodega down the street in 10min.

    I said ok but thought to myself, no way will she be there. So I made another pass on the loop and pulled up to the store and there she was. Jumped in, cop check, and off we went. She was even prettier than I had initially gave her cred for. We drove to spot and got down to business. I was considering notel because she was so good lookin but figured she prob wasnt worth the notel fee (dident think she would be willing to earn it due to her looks) but wow, I was surprised. She started bbj payin special attention to the boys. Kept switching up her game, nice an slow, then faster, then to the boys then back to slow and sensual. All I could think is Dude, why didn't you go to notel! Finally I finished NQNS! Wow I gave her a tip for the Stellar service and bein hott and clean. I will surely repeat and prob opt for full service.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape