Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3620
    Got permission from Phoenix to post her number. WSW, 30, 5-7, 130 pounds, short black hair. Fucks and sucks great, but has track marks. Great attitude, but A-cups wont do it for me. She filled the place with screams from an anal session, but stayed through completion. Standard rates, +20 for anal.

    Number is 410*74*38
    missing number means double.

  2. #3619
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Emily

    If anyone else sees her let me know, I went out today but no luck, I asked one SW but she said she thinks she went back home again? Maybe I was out at the wrong time.

  3. #3618
    Quote Originally Posted by Subzero2

    Oh, any news about Leah P. from Patapsco area?
    Got popped 10/15/2009 for prostitution, sentenced to 1 day. Still lists Pontiac Ave. as her address.

  4. #3617

    Emiley

    I agree with Geesch on that statement. I know for fact she is lying to you, fantsey that. She is a moose now so wouldnt want to see what she looks like with her clothes off. I am sure when she is the only lips out there someone will do her & race, religen & color means nothing to her when she is ill.

  5. #3616
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Don't think he meant it like that. Its just her preference. Just like some won't do white guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geesh
    May have been her words out there, your words here.
    I think this forum can do without any racist crap (even quotes)!!

  6. #3615
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109
    Quote Originally Posted by Subzero2
    Thats Emily from Wilkens and Bentalu, twice the size now after ridding her habit. Now chunky, pretty blue eyes, nice skin, good attitude. Said she was there for a little while to reconnect. Said she will not date nig*ers (her words, not mine)
    May have been her words out there, your words here.
    I think this forum can do without any racist crap (even quotes)!!

  7. #3614
    She is fantastic.

    Worth the Notel

    Quote Originally Posted by G Dose
    Hit the W/W tonight after work. Took way to many passes and was about to give up, while waiting at a light on my last pass, a decent looking brunette walks in front of my car. I thought no way, she looks too good, and carrying a nice purse, but I figured what the hell. So I circle block and pull up to her. She said she was busy but to meet her in front of the Bodega down the street in 10min.

    I said ok but thought to myself, no way will she be there. So I made another pass on the loop and pulled up to the store and there she was. Jumped in, cop check, and off we went. She was even prettier than I had initially gave her cred for. We drove to spot and got down to business. I was considering notel because she was so good lookin but figured she prob wasnt worth the notel fee (dident think she would be willing to earn it due to her looks) but wow, I was surprised. She started bbj payin special attention to the boys. Kept switching up her game, nice an slow, then faster, then to the boys then back to slow and sensual. All I could think is Dude, why didn't you go to notel! Finally I finished NQNS! Wow I gave her a tip for the Stellar service and bein hott and clean. I will surely repeat and prob opt for full service.

  8. #3613

    Emily is back

    Thats Emily from Wilkens and Bentalu, twice the size now after ridding her habit. Now chunky, pretty blue eyes, nice skin, good attitude. Said she was there for a little while to reconnect. Said she will not date nig*ers (her words, not mine) and guys she dont know. Standard fee for a backseat session.

    My earlier report about Desiray M. Confirmed her HIV status, poor girl had it since she was 16, now 22.

    Mary rushed my BJ once and never picked her up again, she is 57 yo, the oldest on the stroll.

    Shannon with the short blond colored hair,,,, is she the one referred to as Chunky Shannon with HIV. Her boobies are GREAT, full, firm, round, soft with pink nipples to match. I can play with them all day. Gives great BJ. I had to go covered because I was not sure if she was he same Chunky Shannon with HIV.

    Does anyone know what happened to Hawaiian Stephanie? I have seen her so many times with her knees half bent, and two invisible mongers pulling her arms in opposite directions. Always had sympathy for her.

    Last, anyone picked up Phoenix? slim brunette, short hair with digits ... pretty face, but hardcore H user.

    Oh, any news about Leah P. from Patapsco area?

  9. #3612

    Kim

    I pick up a SW called KIM at Carey and she ripped me off using the going to the house trick. She is about mid 20s with fuck up teeth.

  10. #3611

    Scattered report

    I have been inactive lately but have a few reports.(I put the hunting on hold for a while when it seemed their were more marked LE than SW'er out.
    And who knows how many ULE were also out and about.)

    Did pick up Melissa(with tat on back). Think if you catch her at the right time
    it would be good, but I caught her at a bad time as it was hard to keep her awake.

    Anyone have a Phone # for a SW call Dynasty on Washington?PM me.

    Unlike some just can't get the thrill of the hunt out of my blood. AMP's were great at one time. But seems like the service is not what it used to be a few years ago

  11. #3610

    Itilian Angie!!!

    Hit the W/W tonight after work. Took way to many passes and was about to give up, while waiting at a light on my last pass, a decent looking brunette walks in front of my car. I thought no way, she looks too good, and carrying a nice purse, but I figured what the hell. So I circle block and pull up to her. She said she was busy but to meet her in front of the Bodega down the street in 10min.

    I said ok but thought to myself, no way will she be there. So I made another pass on the loop and pulled up to the store and there she was. Jumped in, cop check, and off we went. She was even prettier than I had initially gave her cred for. We drove to spot and got down to business. I was considering notel because she was so good lookin but figured she prob wasnt worth the notel fee (dident think she would be willing to earn it due to her looks) but wow, I was surprised. She started bbj payin special attention to the boys. Kept switching up her game, nice an slow, then faster, then to the boys then back to slow and sensual. All I could think is Dude, why didn't you go to notel! Finally I finished NQNS! Wow I gave her a tip for the Stellar service and bein hott and clean. I will surely repeat and prob opt for full service.

  12. #3609
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Monger
    Some S/Ws can be truthful about some things, but all S/Ws are prone to lie about STDs. I have been mongering in Baltimore for thirty years, and some SWs are straight up honest girls struggling with various demons (mostly of a narcotic nature). OTOH some are stone sociopaths who would rather risk life and limb to get their "high" from ripping off a john, rather than give up some pussy. This whole thing that we do boils down to our ability to choose the honest S/Ws and avoid the playas.
    Fair enough - I'm just cynical.
    I've given up my SW habit - I really only run the AMP circuit and escorts nowadays... it's more expensive, but it's much safer, and in the long run, my personal safety is more important than the thrill of the hunt.


    Bench


    I can't believe I said that either. STFU You know who you are

  13. #3608

    Response to Benchseats

    Some S/Ws can be truthful about some things, but all S/Ws are prone to lie about STDs. I have been mongering in Baltimore for thirty years, and some SWs are straight up honest girls struggling with various demons (mostly of a narcotic nature). OTOH some are stone sociopaths who would rather risk life and limb to get their "high" from ripping off a john, rather than give up some pussy. This whole thing that we do boils down to our ability to choose the honest S/Ws and avoid the playas.

  14. #3607

    Jenna... before her first lock up

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
    Here is a pic of Erica/Melissa. I haven't heard of Erica using Kim,but wuld not be surprised. It is a bit grainy but it wa the best I could do taking the pic & driving past her.

    Jenna-from Monday,on Washington & Carey. She actually looked alot better from afar. When she got it,she had scabs all over,when I checked the tattas-they were all red & bumpy so needless to say,out she went.

    Mystery girl was on Highland & Baltimore St. over PP area. I would guess that she was a sw,but she didn't seem interested in me!! I know right!! What was she thinking? Lol.

    I will post a report of Amy in a few. Rook.
    I've known jenna/Sky for quite some time and before she was locked up she did everything perfectly.

  15. #3606

    SuSan and Dawn on WIlken

    Any information about them.

    I used to date Dawn and have her digit and now can not contact her.

    I like older SW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape