Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3602

    Mary's Gut

    yeah Marys tits are only out done buy her gut.She has been around a long time.You probably had her at one point she is very forgettable.Only reason I remember her is because she told me she has HEP-C.Never forget a disease sw.

  2. #3601
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitt1
    I saw her yesterday on Wilkens. From past experience she may have huge tits but she also has a huge flappy gut that turned me off for good. Isn't she the one that her hubby sliced the guy's ear when he attacked her in their house?
    That story sounds familiar.

  3. #3600

    PP/Conkling action

    Hey there my fellow mongers,
    These pics are from last Tuesday,been busy & haven't had the chance to post. The sw in the black coat is the $100 Sarah-she's the one who only does $100 dates. The sw with the cig/hat & blue sweater is always out on Conkling. I have never dated her,she looks ok from afar but not so ok close-up.

    It was late a.m. early afternoon when I spot Heather,on Conkling. I saw this blondish sw waving at me,not frantically but enough for me to slow down & see who it was. I pull over on a side street & she gets in. I had actually dated Heather from in Dundalk a few years back. I have no clue how she remembered me,she remembered where we went,what we did & what kind of car I have. Amazing,she looked familiar to me but I didn't remember the details like she did.

    We negotiate the norm for a pipe cleaning. She had asked for .30 for the deed but I countered .20 with a tip if it was warranted & if she swallowed.
    She agreed & we get to my spot. Her pipe cleaning skills were just ok,I am not sure if it was her normal skills or if it was that she needed her a.m. fix. After a few,I suggest that we upgrade since her skills were not up to par.


    She agreed & didn't ask for any additional tuition,which is always a plus.
    I got covered & we started mish,she claimed she cums easily with fs & either she is a good actress or she did really cum, not even a minute into me entering her mish. She has 2 kids but her kitty was really snug & I didn't last much longer. She has family locally so I was only able to get the 1 pic of her very nice sets of tattas.

    I would repeat,she is personable & rates are very competitive. I ended up donating a total of .30 towards her education fund.

    I did spot a kinda big boned sw on Conkling/Baltimore st right when I arrived.
    From a quick glance,she had HUGE knockers,but by the time I circled back,she was gone. PP/Conkling has been pretty decent for me.

    Enjoy the pics,Rook.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100$sarah.JPG‎   heather.JPG‎   wsw.JPG‎   wsw2.JPG‎  

  4. #3599

    Crazy Mary

    I saw her yesterday on Wilkens. From past experience she may have huge tits but she also has a huge flappy gut that turned me off for good. Isn't she the one that her hubby sliced the guy's ear when he attacked her in their house?

  5. #3598
    I just join this forum and this is my first post, but I have been mongering for years and know many of the players. I found Amy for the first time by the circle on Wilkens. She saw me turn around and jumped in. After feeling each other out she ask me to go to her spot. Nornally I would would say no(I ever let a girl decide what is safe for me), but the spot has always interested me so I said OK. Once there she jumped out of jeans and pull up her top before we even talk about payment. I gave her my standard. 5 Her body is great, about 5. 3 Italian dark skin, small be cups and shave V. Great oral skills, lick up an down my shaft suck on my balls. I told her to hop on top she was nervous at first but she said she would try. After riding me for 3 or 4 minutes she said she wanted it mesh so I bang her for 10 more minutes. After we were finish she was more happy than me. She gave me her # said I could bang her all night long next time. We C. After an hour I decided to see who else I could find. Found Heather in the same spot on Wilkens. After we felt each other out we went to Tim's. On the way we talked about pips & ho's. I found out that she was an ex-pipped girl. (this is good because pip girls are well trained no matter what you think about the pips) At the room I pay standard. 5. She strips,

    Good body, small tits only A's but a nice ass and some fur on the muff. She ask me what do I want her to do. (very well trained) She starts off sucking me, once again great oral skills. I tell her to hop on top, she tried but it too tight(I will take of that in a few weeks)so she said hit it from behind, I started but after 5 minutes I was killing her so told her to suck my balls while I finish it, so I had her suck them for 20 minutes before I busted. After we clean up she said that she felt bad we didn't finish with sex. I told her that it was OK. On the way back she ask me about the site and I told how to get here.

  6. #3597

    Newbie

    I am new to this site and baltimore. I keepseeing the abbreviation " ww " or " w/w". What does it refer to?

  7. #3596

    Another option to the city

    I know there are other forums for this but I have been staying off the beaten path since my last report caused a swarm of LEOs on haven. I have been cruising elkton. I can pass info and digits to SENIOR members if interested. I have scored 6 wsws and one BSW in 3 weeks there. I've even developed a circuit. LEO is heavy as always, but the line between regular neighborhoods and barrio/hoods blurs in this town. Its worth a trip on a sunny day.

  8. #3595

    Christina on Wilkens

    I picked up a skinny girl on Wilkens who looked much better on the street than in my car. However, I wanted some fun so I didn't boot her out. Her name was Christina. Said she was 28. Very nice BBBJ and I had her mish & doggie for the standard fee. I didn't' notice her complexion until she got out of the car. Ewww.I sure hope it wasn't a side effect of an STD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PB210039_Vga.JPG‎   PB210033_Vga.JPG‎   PB210034_Vga.JPG‎   PB210035_1_Vga.JPG‎   PB210036_1_Vga.JPG‎  

    PB210037_2_Vga.JPG‎   Nasty Hand_Vga.jpg‎  

  9. #3594

    Took A Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Drofnalb
    Lots of activity on WW loop today, good weather. Did not see much I liked.

    Saw Mary, picked up on Washington near Montgomery building.

    Huge tits. She was friendly. Said she was off H, using blockers, whatever.

    Said she is reading a sex book and would like to try some things on me.
    She heard if you put your fingers certain places men will go insane.

    All of this is turning me off, I really do not want to go through with the deed, she really is not my type.

    Took some photos, gave her .20 for her time, bought her some Taco Bell (she was starving). I never want to see a ho go hungry.

    If you are into Big tits this one might be for you, she is out all the time on Wilkens.

    She told me to send all the men I can to her, she is horny and will do them all!
    She was a the corner Of Wilkins and Monroe today. Recognized her by your pics. Immediately took a pass. They are huge though, if your into that!
    Last edited by Hemloc26; 11-22-09 at 13:47. Reason: typo

  10. #3593

    Erica Sighting

    Saw Erica "The Rip Off" today at 10:55 am at the corner of W Lombard and Carrollton Ave. wearing a pair of baggy jeans and a dark bodied jacket with dark yellow sleeves. The kind a high school letter-man wears. She didn't look like she was on the stroll. Dark almost black shoulder length hair pulled back in a ponytail. This seems to be her home base. I'm still offering a bounty on her a$$.

  11. #3592

    Susan

    Anyone have any information on a WSW name Suan who is about 44 years old?

  12. #3591
    Quote Originally Posted by Tembermd
    I didn't even think to look there since I didn't say in case search. I didn't see the case at all. I wonder what its for.
    It was a Violation of Probation:

    Charge No: 1
    CJIS/Traffic Code: 4 3550
    Description: CDS-UNLAWFUL POSSESSION ETC
    Plea: GUILTYPlea Date: 07/28/2008
    Disposition: PROBATION AFTER CONVICTION
    Disposition Date: 07/28/2008
    Verdict: GUILTYVerdict Date:07/28/2008
    Sentence Starts: 06/18/2008 Sentence Date:07/28/2008
    Sentence Time: Yrs:01Mos:00Days:00Confinement :NC
    Suspended Time: Yrs:00Mos:11Days:16
    Probation Time: Yrs:01Mos:00Days:00Type:Supervised
    Charge No: 2
    CJIS/Traffic Code: 4 3550
    Description: CDS-UNLAWFUL POSSESSION ETC
    Disposition: CLOSED - JEOPARDY OR OTHER CONVICTION
    Disposition Date: 07/28/2008
    Charge No: 3
    CJIS/Traffic Code: 4 3550
    Description: VIOLATION OF PROB.
    Plea: GUILTYPlea Date: 07/17/2009
    Disposition: SENTENCED
    Disposition Date: 07/17/2009
    Verdict: GUILTYVerdict Date:07/17/2009
    Sentence Starts: 07/17/2009 Sentence Date:07/17/2009
    Sentence Time: Yrs:00Mos:11Days:16Confinement :NC

    Bail and Bond Information
    Bail Amount: $5500 Bail Number: S25-1615137
    Set Date: 07/02/2008 Release Date: 07/28/2008 Bail Set Location: DC
    Release Reason: GUILTY
    Bond Type: SURETY
    Bail Bondsman: DIXON, LEE JR
    Street: 1101 NORTH POINT BLVD
    City: BALTIMORE State: MD Zip: 21224
    CompanyName:*SAFETY NATIONAL CAS CORP


    11 months, 16 days. That's about 7 months of real time. She might be out in Feb./Mar. 2010

  13. #3590

    Crazy Mary.

    Lots of activity on WW loop today, good weather. Did not see much I liked.

    Saw Mary, picked up on Washington near Montgomery building.

    Huge tits. She was friendly. Said she was off H, using blockers, whatever.

    Said she is reading a sex book and would like to try some things on me.
    She heard if you put your fingers certain places men will go insane.

    All of this is turning me off, I really do not want to go through with the deed, she really is not my type.

    Took some photos, gave her .20 for her time, bought her some Taco Bell (she was starving). I never want to see a ho go hungry.

    If you are into Big tits this one might be for you, she is out all the time on Wilkens.

    She told me to send all the men I can to her, she is horny and will do them all!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails phpbFIrQgPM.jpg‎   phpEEM3InPM.jpg‎   phpL6IVeFPM.jpg‎   phpr84e7hPM.jpg‎   phpTt1qHEPM.jpg‎  

    phpVmt6PyPM.jpg‎   phpXsjIeiPM.jpg‎  

  14. #3589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by Subzero2
    I believe she is spending 11 hots. Check Maryland inmate locator.

    Last Name First Name Middle Name Date of Birth
    B******* AMBER 10/08/1982
    DOC ID Holding Facility
    924656
    Please click on the facility name to see its details.

    Patuxent Institution

    Address: P.O. Box 700, Jessup, MD 20794
    Phone: 877-650-2521
    I didn't even think to look there since I didn't say in case search. I didn't see the case at all. I wonder what its for.

  15. #3588

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Tembermd
    Any one Seen Amber or heard from her or anything? I checked the case search but shes not in jail, is she getting clean?
    I believe she is spending 11 hots. Check Maryland inmate locator.

    Last Name First Name Middle Name Date of Birth
    B******* AMBER 10/08/1982
    DOC ID Holding Facility
    924656
    Please click on the facility name to see its details.

    Patuxent Institution

    Address: P.O. Box 700, Jessup, MD 20794
    Phone: 877-650-2521

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape