Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3585

    Point to Point

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdawn
    I have a few of those great girls already but i definitely would like to make a trade officer or should i say AVSMITH O4!
    My tingly sense went off on this a couple weeks ago too but I was just waiting for him to start selling his "point to point service".

  2. #3584

    Exactly what I was thinking!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdawn
    I have a few of those great girls already but i definitely would like to make a trade officer or should i say AVSMITH O4!

    This guy, or maybe I should say these guys never give up. Different names and different patterns but still the same old sh*t. What they fail to realize is that the knowledge and wisdom the mongers gain over the years help them sniff out BS. Good catch Blackdawn.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  3. #3583
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Monger
    I don't expect SWs to tell me anything truthful about STDs.

    I don't expect SWs to tell me anything truthful.

    Bench

  4. #3582

    STDs

    I don't expect SWs to tell me anything truthful about STDs.

  5. #3581

    About Erica

    I can't beleive that Erica the rip-off is still being pick up. I was down Carey and Ramsey today and there was a guy in a blue Audi picking her up,after all the posting on her. If,know one picks her up she will move to another around and stop ripping people off. Think with the big head please.

  6. #3580

    I take that back

    Man my last post I said I was not messin with wilkens but man I gave in, scooped up some WSW at wilk and pulaski and man. I tried to take her to one of my spots but she said no the I was like aw shit here we go, she took me somewhere in some woods, she started talkin about the past I'm like yeah yeah all while I'm puttin on my hat. She started givin the neck and I was like ok, average, THEN she pulled me in with the deep throat then said fuck my mouth, I said WHAT! I never did this before, I pounded the fuck out her mouth, she tuged on my nuts and all. I don't remember her name cause I really don't care. But here's my first good story for yall. I'm still scared of wilkens tho, LE is out.

  7. #3579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    So

    Any one Seen Amber or heard from her or anything? I checked the case search but shes not in jail, is she getting clean?

  8. #3578

    I'm Not Understanding You

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdawn
    I have a few of those great girls already but I definitely would like to make a trade officer or should I say AVSMITH O4!
    What are you talking about dude? Officer or Avsmith04? OMG! The best way to deal with this is to block you sorry my friend but I have a stress free life. Good bye. Your Blocked

  9. #3577
    I have a few of those great girls already but i definitely would like to make a trade officer or should i say AVSMITH O4!

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Warm69
    I have Renee, Amy, Jessica, Alexis, Linize, Ashely, Geogere, and even Kristen everyother weekend from West Virginia making special trips. All in Brooklyn and CB.

    What do you have to trade?

    All these girls are cuties please have equivalent.

  10. #3576
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    The Pigtown scene with video


  11. #3575

    Victoria

    Cruised through BCB and spotted Victoria on Fairhaven. 5'6 110lb dirty blond. 7-8 on the sw scale. Some light acne and questionable dentistry but nice all around. Went with the bbbj standard tuition. Gave a Hamilton tip and a mint for a job well done. No complaining. Not much of a conversationalist but I was not into an intellectual experience. Will do greek. Have digits and will repeat for the greek when it's notel time.

  12. #3574
    Any talk of std's

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Monger
    I dated Sabrina and she was nice and a good provider. Not GFE, but cooperative, personable, and willing to please.

  13. #3573

    Sabrina

    I dated Sabrina and she was nice and a good provider. Not GFE, but cooperative, personable, and willing to please.

  14. #3572

    Sabrina

    Does anyone have any info on a wsw named Sabrina?

    She's early 30's dirty blonde med to heavy build around the S. Carey Washington street area.

  15. #3571

    Desere and Kierra

    I stated in an earlier post information I received from Kierra (BSW, early 20s) that Desere was HIV+, After pumping Kierra on several events, I found her lacking credibility, so I would like to make it clear that the information I have is based on that one source.

    I saw Desere in a shopping center recently with an infant and a white dude. She is now a mom. Her attitude has changed drastically since I first met her. Now calm and passive.

    Anyone knows more about her. She used to be my favorite for sometime. She seems to be doing well, but still ventures out. Digits are most appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape