Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3590

    Crazy Mary.

    Lots of activity on WW loop today, good weather. Did not see much I liked.

    Saw Mary, picked up on Washington near Montgomery building.

    Huge tits. She was friendly. Said she was off H, using blockers, whatever.

    Said she is reading a sex book and would like to try some things on me.
    She heard if you put your fingers certain places men will go insane.

    All of this is turning me off, I really do not want to go through with the deed, she really is not my type.

    Took some photos, gave her .20 for her time, bought her some Taco Bell (she was starving). I never want to see a ho go hungry.

    If you are into Big tits this one might be for you, she is out all the time on Wilkens.

    She told me to send all the men I can to her, she is horny and will do them all!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails phpbFIrQgPM.jpg‎   phpEEM3InPM.jpg‎   phpL6IVeFPM.jpg‎   phpr84e7hPM.jpg‎   phpTt1qHEPM.jpg‎  

    phpVmt6PyPM.jpg‎   phpXsjIeiPM.jpg‎  

  2. #3589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by Subzero2
    I believe she is spending 11 hots. Check Maryland inmate locator.

    Last Name First Name Middle Name Date of Birth
    B******* AMBER 10/08/1982
    DOC ID Holding Facility
    924656
    Please click on the facility name to see its details.

    Patuxent Institution

    Address: P.O. Box 700, Jessup, MD 20794
    Phone: 877-650-2521
    I didn't even think to look there since I didn't say in case search. I didn't see the case at all. I wonder what its for.

  3. #3588

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Tembermd
    Any one Seen Amber or heard from her or anything? I checked the case search but shes not in jail, is she getting clean?
    I believe she is spending 11 hots. Check Maryland inmate locator.

    Last Name First Name Middle Name Date of Birth
    B******* AMBER 10/08/1982
    DOC ID Holding Facility
    924656
    Please click on the facility name to see its details.

    Patuxent Institution

    Address: P.O. Box 700, Jessup, MD 20794
    Phone: 877-650-2521

  4. #3587
    Picked up Pam in cbc last night. Skinny 27, got me with the stuffed bra (it's been a while). Went for a spit shine. Was very pleased, no attitude, good suction, decent throat. Has a sister that she'll work with. No digits, standard fair with a tip for putting in some real effort.

  5. #3586

    Lizi

    When driving around CB I met Lizi a nice (ass) WSW. She kept asking me if I was LE. I was like hell no what make you say that? "Because everyday you ask me "do I know you"" she stated. The girl has a ugly face but the ass and thighs are so very very nice in her jeans. The crazy girl got all on top of my car writing her number down in the middle of the street. When I start drinking it will happen.

    Anyone want to try I have the number.

    And to the members that say I'm this person or that person I will not reply to you only block you because I do not know what your talking about so man up.

  6. #3585

    Point to Point

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdawn
    I have a few of those great girls already but i definitely would like to make a trade officer or should i say AVSMITH O4!
    My tingly sense went off on this a couple weeks ago too but I was just waiting for him to start selling his "point to point service".

  7. #3584

    Exactly what I was thinking!

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdawn
    I have a few of those great girls already but i definitely would like to make a trade officer or should i say AVSMITH O4!

    This guy, or maybe I should say these guys never give up. Different names and different patterns but still the same old sh*t. What they fail to realize is that the knowledge and wisdom the mongers gain over the years help them sniff out BS. Good catch Blackdawn.

    Propilot-Always check your six.

  8. #3583
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Monger
    I don't expect SWs to tell me anything truthful about STDs.

    I don't expect SWs to tell me anything truthful.

    Bench

  9. #3582

    STDs

    I don't expect SWs to tell me anything truthful about STDs.

  10. #3581

    About Erica

    I can't beleive that Erica the rip-off is still being pick up. I was down Carey and Ramsey today and there was a guy in a blue Audi picking her up,after all the posting on her. If,know one picks her up she will move to another around and stop ripping people off. Think with the big head please.

  11. #3580

    I take that back

    Man my last post I said I was not messin with wilkens but man I gave in, scooped up some WSW at wilk and pulaski and man. I tried to take her to one of my spots but she said no the I was like aw shit here we go, she took me somewhere in some woods, she started talkin about the past I'm like yeah yeah all while I'm puttin on my hat. She started givin the neck and I was like ok, average, THEN she pulled me in with the deep throat then said fuck my mouth, I said WHAT! I never did this before, I pounded the fuck out her mouth, she tuged on my nuts and all. I don't remember her name cause I really don't care. But here's my first good story for yall. I'm still scared of wilkens tho, LE is out.

  12. #3579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    So

    Any one Seen Amber or heard from her or anything? I checked the case search but shes not in jail, is she getting clean?

  13. #3578

    I'm Not Understanding You

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdawn
    I have a few of those great girls already but I definitely would like to make a trade officer or should I say AVSMITH O4!
    What are you talking about dude? Officer or Avsmith04? OMG! The best way to deal with this is to block you sorry my friend but I have a stress free life. Good bye. Your Blocked

  14. #3577
    I have a few of those great girls already but i definitely would like to make a trade officer or should i say AVSMITH O4!

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Warm69
    I have Renee, Amy, Jessica, Alexis, Linize, Ashely, Geogere, and even Kristen everyother weekend from West Virginia making special trips. All in Brooklyn and CB.

    What do you have to trade?

    All these girls are cuties please have equivalent.

  15. #3576
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    The Pigtown scene with video


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape