Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3581

    About Erica

    I can't beleive that Erica the rip-off is still being pick up. I was down Carey and Ramsey today and there was a guy in a blue Audi picking her up,after all the posting on her. If,know one picks her up she will move to another around and stop ripping people off. Think with the big head please.

  2. #3580

    I take that back

    Man my last post I said I was not messin with wilkens but man I gave in, scooped up some WSW at wilk and pulaski and man. I tried to take her to one of my spots but she said no the I was like aw shit here we go, she took me somewhere in some woods, she started talkin about the past I'm like yeah yeah all while I'm puttin on my hat. She started givin the neck and I was like ok, average, THEN she pulled me in with the deep throat then said fuck my mouth, I said WHAT! I never did this before, I pounded the fuck out her mouth, she tuged on my nuts and all. I don't remember her name cause I really don't care. But here's my first good story for yall. I'm still scared of wilkens tho, LE is out.

  3. #3579
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    So

    Any one Seen Amber or heard from her or anything? I checked the case search but shes not in jail, is she getting clean?

  4. #3578

    I'm Not Understanding You

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdawn
    I have a few of those great girls already but I definitely would like to make a trade officer or should I say AVSMITH O4!
    What are you talking about dude? Officer or Avsmith04? OMG! The best way to deal with this is to block you sorry my friend but I have a stress free life. Good bye. Your Blocked

  5. #3577
    I have a few of those great girls already but i definitely would like to make a trade officer or should i say AVSMITH O4!

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Warm69
    I have Renee, Amy, Jessica, Alexis, Linize, Ashely, Geogere, and even Kristen everyother weekend from West Virginia making special trips. All in Brooklyn and CB.

    What do you have to trade?

    All these girls are cuties please have equivalent.

  6. #3576
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    The Pigtown scene with video


  7. #3575

    Victoria

    Cruised through BCB and spotted Victoria on Fairhaven. 5'6 110lb dirty blond. 7-8 on the sw scale. Some light acne and questionable dentistry but nice all around. Went with the bbbj standard tuition. Gave a Hamilton tip and a mint for a job well done. No complaining. Not much of a conversationalist but I was not into an intellectual experience. Will do greek. Have digits and will repeat for the greek when it's notel time.

  8. #3574
    Any talk of std's

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Monger
    I dated Sabrina and she was nice and a good provider. Not GFE, but cooperative, personable, and willing to please.

  9. #3573

    Sabrina

    I dated Sabrina and she was nice and a good provider. Not GFE, but cooperative, personable, and willing to please.

  10. #3572

    Sabrina

    Does anyone have any info on a wsw named Sabrina?

    She's early 30's dirty blonde med to heavy build around the S. Carey Washington street area.

  11. #3571

    Desere and Kierra

    I stated in an earlier post information I received from Kierra (BSW, early 20s) that Desere was HIV+, After pumping Kierra on several events, I found her lacking credibility, so I would like to make it clear that the information I have is based on that one source.

    I saw Desere in a shopping center recently with an infant and a white dude. She is now a mom. Her attitude has changed drastically since I first met her. Now calm and passive.

    Anyone knows more about her. She used to be my favorite for sometime. She seems to be doing well, but still ventures out. Digits are most appreciated.

  12. #3570

    Willing To Trade Regulars

    I have Renee, Amy, Jessica, Alexis, Linize, Ashely, Geogere, and even Kristen everyother weekend from West Virginia making special trips. All in Brooklyn and CB.

    What do you have to trade?

    All these girls are cuties please have equivalent.

  13. #3569

    She is not Erica

    "Sounds like Erica who has been reviewed recently. Was she good looking with old track marks up the left side of her neck?"

    I can recognize Erico and this girl Kim is not.

    Kim is too skinny and too tall to be Erica.

  14. #3568

    Melissa

    Melissa
    Melissa is 5'2", strawberry blond, skinny, padded bra, multiple tats under clothes. Just as important is a "beware of" report. Melissa. Found just north of Pulaski on Wilkins. OK for a car date, but I like a no tell. Standard tuition. Seems compliant at first but.... Don't touch my hair, my nipples are soooooo sensitive, I don't ride on top...... Please!!
    LTM

  15. #3567

    Heather

    Heather
    Found Heather on Washington at Bush. By that low down gas station/ conveinence store. Dropped her off on McHenry south of Carey. So you know she on the WW loop. Can't sat enough good things about Heather. Really!! Dirty blond, pony tail, 4'10", bulky clothes, nice. Not much to see at first. A cups, plush booty. clean. A gem under all those clothes. Dang, I gotta get a camera. Anal was denied unless I allowed her meds. Figured this was a ploy at best, at least a great inconveinence. Passed on greek. Standard tuition. Look for Heather.
    LTM

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape