rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #688
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha D
    I live about 100 miles from Warranton. Was only checking to see what it would say for me. I still agree, it is a scam.

    Out of morbid curiosity, does being on a mobile card vice a wired modem make a difference?

    AD
    Yes it does make a difference. I dont want to go off on a tangent but i'll simply say this. If you want to know what information can be seen, or gathered based on your internet connection at any given time.

    LD
    Last edited by Admin; 11-24-09 at 10:10.

  2. #687

    Actually, I can read...

    Quote Originally Posted by Aacountyman
    You didn't read what I wrote. You live in or near Warranton, right? The server inserts whatever town you are connecting from.
    I live about 100 miles from Warranton. Was only checking to see what it would say for me. I still agree, it is a scam.

    Out of morbid curiosity, does being on a mobile card vice a wired modem make a difference?

    AD

  3. #686

    Check the map, she is in Kansas

    She is a good friend of Dorthy's, she is in Kansas. LOL

    What a scam.

    SF

  4. #685
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha D
    Website says she is in Warranton. Backwoods and the price of a hotel is much less.

    AD
    You didn't read what I wrote. You live in or near Warranton, right? The server inserts whatever town you are connecting from.

  5. #684
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacountyman
    I bet the website said that she is based in your city (web servers can figure out where you are connecting from and change the page accordingly).

    $125 for an hour FS? It's a scam.
    Website says she is in Warranton. Backwoods and the price of a hotel is much less. If she is legit, the prices are still rock bottom, but she may be starting out. I still agree that she is probably a scam.

    From her website: I also guarantee that I am not a typical cash and dash artist.

    Not that she isn't a cash and dash artist. Just not a typical one.

    AD

  6. #683
    Quote Originally Posted by Red330
    http://topcitypleasures.com/

    Or do I need to TOFFT?
    I bet the website said that she is based in your city (web servers can figure out where you are connecting from and change the page accordingly).

    $125 for an hour FS? It's a scam.

  7. #682

    Red330

    Quote Originally Posted by Red330
    http://topcitypleasures.com/

    Or do I need to TOFFT?
    The website leads to a pay site.

    Looks like a porn site or something to me.

  8. #681

    Anyone Tried her?

    http://topcitypleasures.com/

    Or do I need to TOFFT?

  9. #680
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    The mechanical twins

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoves Hot
    I saw Cam'mai a while ago, I believe last Dec. Real easy to set-up but didn't want to tell which hotel until I was nearly there. Had a slightly messy room, 2 or 3 girls usually work out of the same hotel room. When it came down to business she was very uninterested and mechanical, her CG position was painful and I personally wouldn't repeat with her.
    Sunkist wasn't quite that bad, but she was mechanical enough. YMMV, but I got the same lackluster performance from Jen on BP, the lady in Towson who is perpetually going out of business the next day; and Promise of CL and BP, the large-breasted girl from California. Promise watches cartoons.

    For enthusiasm, try Jazmine in Towson. (CL search: "White Chocalate") Not as hot as Sunkist, about 50 lbs overweight, but a winner at trying to please.

    Rapid

  10. #679
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Man
    I'm probably going to TOFTT this weekend but I wanted to see first if anyone had taken this little cutie for a test drive yet.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1734886
    Claims to be a Vivid girl. The number is for her agency.

  11. #678
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoyo1234
    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1731963

    I called these two girls yesterday, and it definately sounded real, but I was wondering if anyone out there has been to see either one of these two. I have seen Sunkist postings here in MD for a while but does anyone know if it is real?
    I saw Cam'mai a while ago, I believe last Dec. Real easy to set-up but didn't want to tell which hotel until I was nearly there. Had a slightly messy room, 2 or 3 girls usually work out of the same hotel room. When it came down to business she was very uninterested and mechanical, her CG position was painful and I personally wouldn't repeat with her.

  12. #677
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Man
    I'm probably going to TOFTT this weekend but I wanted to see first if anyone had taken this little cutie for a test drive yet.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1734886
    I just seen a add for her on Cragis list for a bukkake tonight. only 50.

  13. #676

    Holly

    I'm probably going to TOFTT this weekend but I wanted to see first if anyone had taken this little cutie for a test drive yet.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1734886

  14. #675

    Cam'mai And Sunkist

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1731963

    I called these two girls yesterday, and it definately sounded real, but I was wondering if anyone out there has been to see either one of these two. I have seen Sunkist postings here in MD for a while but does anyone know if it is real?

  15. #674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Caylee / Leanne

    Quote Originally Posted by Heyynow
    Picture looked good, thought it was possible for a BWI girl to look that good. It wasn't her, but the real girl was good looking (not as good as the pic), dub D's, hispanic, nice bod, lots of tats. Very mechanical, CBJ, bad at best and the grand finale, she looks up and says, extra $ for FS. Got me!

    She's leaving, but stay away wherever she goes.

    Thanks for the warning. I was looking at Caylee and you saved me money, time and aggravation.

    I am posting the picture you referred to from BP, as well as a photo of a related provider, Leanne, which picture is being recycled again and has come to be associated with poor service in my mind. I have not seen either provider and don't plan to. If anyone has good reports about either, i would like to hear them.
    Rapid
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails caylee.jpg‎   Leanne.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape