Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3613
    I have a few of those great girls already but i definitely would like to make a trade officer or should i say AVSMITH O4!

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Warm69
    I have Renee, Amy, Jessica, Alexis, Linize, Ashely, Geogere, and even Kristen everyother weekend from West Virginia making special trips. All in Brooklyn and CB.

    What do you have to trade?

    All these girls are cuties please have equivalent.

  2. #3612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    The Pigtown scene with video


  3. #3611

    Victoria

    Cruised through BCB and spotted Victoria on Fairhaven. 5'6 110lb dirty blond. 7-8 on the sw scale. Some light acne and questionable dentistry but nice all around. Went with the bbbj standard tuition. Gave a Hamilton tip and a mint for a job well done. No complaining. Not much of a conversationalist but I was not into an intellectual experience. Will do greek. Have digits and will repeat for the greek when it's notel time.

  4. #3610
    Any talk of std's

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Monger
    I dated Sabrina and she was nice and a good provider. Not GFE, but cooperative, personable, and willing to please.

  5. #3609

    Sabrina

    I dated Sabrina and she was nice and a good provider. Not GFE, but cooperative, personable, and willing to please.

  6. #3608

    Sabrina

    Does anyone have any info on a wsw named Sabrina?

    She's early 30's dirty blonde med to heavy build around the S. Carey Washington street area.

  7. #3607

    Desere and Kierra

    I stated in an earlier post information I received from Kierra (BSW, early 20s) that Desere was HIV+, After pumping Kierra on several events, I found her lacking credibility, so I would like to make it clear that the information I have is based on that one source.

    I saw Desere in a shopping center recently with an infant and a white dude. She is now a mom. Her attitude has changed drastically since I first met her. Now calm and passive.

    Anyone knows more about her. She used to be my favorite for sometime. She seems to be doing well, but still ventures out. Digits are most appreciated.

  8. #3606

    Willing To Trade Regulars

    I have Renee, Amy, Jessica, Alexis, Linize, Ashely, Geogere, and even Kristen everyother weekend from West Virginia making special trips. All in Brooklyn and CB.

    What do you have to trade?

    All these girls are cuties please have equivalent.

  9. #3605

    She is not Erica

    "Sounds like Erica who has been reviewed recently. Was she good looking with old track marks up the left side of her neck?"

    I can recognize Erico and this girl Kim is not.

    Kim is too skinny and too tall to be Erica.

  10. #3604

    Melissa

    Melissa
    Melissa is 5'2", strawberry blond, skinny, padded bra, multiple tats under clothes. Just as important is a "beware of" report. Melissa. Found just north of Pulaski on Wilkins. OK for a car date, but I like a no tell. Standard tuition. Seems compliant at first but.... Don't touch my hair, my nipples are soooooo sensitive, I don't ride on top...... Please!!
    LTM

  11. #3603

    Heather

    Heather
    Found Heather on Washington at Bush. By that low down gas station/ conveinence store. Dropped her off on McHenry south of Carey. So you know she on the WW loop. Can't sat enough good things about Heather. Really!! Dirty blond, pony tail, 4'10", bulky clothes, nice. Not much to see at first. A cups, plush booty. clean. A gem under all those clothes. Dang, I gotta get a camera. Anal was denied unless I allowed her meds. Figured this was a ploy at best, at least a great inconveinence. Passed on greek. Standard tuition. Look for Heather.
    LTM

  12. #3602

    Erica?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alphonse Smith
    Around 12:30 AM Monday night I pick up KIM where South Carey and Wilken meet. She is a tall and skinny, 24 years old, WSW wear a red, sporty, hooded sweatshirt. We agree upon the standard rate for a BBBJ and I drove to my spot. He is very quiet on the way to the spot. After 10 minutes she gave up and I did not cum. I still gave her a 1 dollar tip and drive her back to Carey. Here is when the trouble started. She demanded more money for her time and refuse to get out of the car. I park the car and told her to get out the easy way or the hard way. She said "Are you threaten me? ". I said "yes". She get out and slammed my car door. Just stay away from her, she is nothing but trouble. I don't know about you guy but I prefer the older SW. The experience ones who know the value of repeat customers and good attitude. The younger SWs have been nothing but trouble lately with their bad attitude and rushed service. Any one know the number of Dawn and Debbie. They are about 40 years old. I use to have many dates with Dawn and one date with Debbie and they have friendly attitude. Now their number is no longer working.
    Sounds like Erica who has been reviewed recently. Was she good looking with old track marks up the left side of her neck?

  13. #3601

    PIck up Kim

    Around 12:30 AM Monday night I pick up KIM where South Carey and Wilken meet. She is a tall and skinny, 24 years old, WSW wear a red, sporty, hooded sweatshirt. We agree upon the standard rate for a BBBJ and I drove to my spot. He is very quiet on the way to the spot. After 10 minutes she gave up and I did not cum. I still gave her a 1 dollar tip and drive her back to Carey. Here is when the trouble started. She demanded more money for her time and refuse to get out of the car. I park the car and told her to get out the easy way or the hard way. She said "Are you threaten me? ". I said "yes". She get out and slammed my car door. Just stay away from her, she is nothing but trouble. I don't know about you guy but I prefer the older SW. The experience ones who know the value of repeat customers and good attitude. The younger SWs have been nothing but trouble lately with their bad attitude and rushed service. Any one know the number of Dawn and Debbie. They are about 40 years old. I use to have many dates with Dawn and one date with Debbie and they have friendly attitude. Now their number is no longer working.

  14. #3600

    Jen's Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Subzero2
    Picked her up Gilmore and S Carey, WSW with nice figure, 8/10 on SW scale, blue eyes, firm B's, maybe silicone, clean. Played the skin flute for the standard fee. Would repeat. Have digits.
    I had over 10 requests for her digits, they start with 443 806 13 and end with the year Baltimore Colts beat Oakland Raiders 27-17 in AFC championship game; same year cigarettes ads were banned on TV.

  15. #3599

    How to Troll on USASexGuide

    There are several ways to go about riling up the community. Since what they all do is, in essence, an illegal activity, they are all very high-strung and mistrustful of anything that they do not think is on-the-level within their little hooker world.

    Tell them that a hooker who has had their picture posted is ugly or has tested positive for any number of sexually transmitted diseases.

    Offer misleading information concerning law enforcement. Pick a board that is close to where you live so that you can appear to be authentic. Then spread rumors about busts that may or may not be going down.

    Go to the board and brag about your conquests while not using a condom. Tell as many of the other posters how you like to ejaculate inside of hookers and you make sure that you name names so that many of them will become scared of your diseases.

    Go the religious route and tell them they are all going to hell.
    Don’t come out exactly like a police officer would, but give subtle hints that you may be a law officer.

    Mention ridiculously low or high pricing when it comes to sexual acts.
    Brag about abusing the various hookers in your area. The more graphic the details of your punishments, the better.

    By using any, all, or a few of these trolling methods, you should be able to derail the hooker reports forum for at least a week and get all sorts of nasty replies.

    http://encyclopediadramatica.com/USASexGuide_Forum

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape