Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #693

    Re. Ang"HELL"ica

    Hey Hey,
    She used to post her face pic awhile back,maybe a year. She than started using pics of just her lower body,for good reasons obviously. At least you got out of there with the $ in your hands!! Rook.

  2. #692

    Angelica, TOFFT

    Ok, only a partial TOFFT. Saw the pic of those long legs and nice hair, no face shot, and had to check it out. Walked in and was disappointed. Could have been the body from the pics, but hard to tell. From waist up it's all downhill. Offered CBJ only and I took the opp to get out of there with cash in hand.

  3. #691

    Check this out

    Position for 2 NON-SEXUAL ESCORTS (DMV)

    Did I just pull this off CL adult gigs.

    Smiling Fox

  4. #690
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha D
    Went there. Apparently, I am not where I think I am. The system has me located 150 miles away. So, mobile connections can spoof the system.
    Its not actually spoofing anything, that happens to be where your ISP's Point of Presence (POP) is located.
    Last edited by Admin; 11-24-09 at 10:09.

  5. #689

    Very Interesting...

    Went there. Apparently, I am not where I think I am. The system has me located 150 miles away. So, mobile connections can spoof the system.

  6. #688
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha D
    I live about 100 miles from Warranton. Was only checking to see what it would say for me. I still agree, it is a scam.

    Out of morbid curiosity, does being on a mobile card vice a wired modem make a difference?

    AD
    Yes it does make a difference. I dont want to go off on a tangent but i'll simply say this. If you want to know what information can be seen, or gathered based on your internet connection at any given time.

    LD
    Last edited by Admin; 11-24-09 at 10:10.

  7. #687

    Actually, I can read...

    Quote Originally Posted by Aacountyman
    You didn't read what I wrote. You live in or near Warranton, right? The server inserts whatever town you are connecting from.
    I live about 100 miles from Warranton. Was only checking to see what it would say for me. I still agree, it is a scam.

    Out of morbid curiosity, does being on a mobile card vice a wired modem make a difference?

    AD

  8. #686

    Check the map, she is in Kansas

    She is a good friend of Dorthy's, she is in Kansas. LOL

    What a scam.

    SF

  9. #685
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha D
    Website says she is in Warranton. Backwoods and the price of a hotel is much less.

    AD
    You didn't read what I wrote. You live in or near Warranton, right? The server inserts whatever town you are connecting from.

  10. #684
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacountyman
    I bet the website said that she is based in your city (web servers can figure out where you are connecting from and change the page accordingly).

    $125 for an hour FS? It's a scam.
    Website says she is in Warranton. Backwoods and the price of a hotel is much less. If she is legit, the prices are still rock bottom, but she may be starting out. I still agree that she is probably a scam.

    From her website: I also guarantee that I am not a typical cash and dash artist.

    Not that she isn't a cash and dash artist. Just not a typical one.

    AD

  11. #683
    Quote Originally Posted by Red330
    http://topcitypleasures.com/

    Or do I need to TOFFT?
    I bet the website said that she is based in your city (web servers can figure out where you are connecting from and change the page accordingly).

    $125 for an hour FS? It's a scam.

  12. #682

    Red330

    Quote Originally Posted by Red330
    http://topcitypleasures.com/

    Or do I need to TOFFT?
    The website leads to a pay site.

    Looks like a porn site or something to me.

  13. #681

    Anyone Tried her?

    http://topcitypleasures.com/

    Or do I need to TOFFT?

  14. #680
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    The mechanical twins

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoves Hot
    I saw Cam'mai a while ago, I believe last Dec. Real easy to set-up but didn't want to tell which hotel until I was nearly there. Had a slightly messy room, 2 or 3 girls usually work out of the same hotel room. When it came down to business she was very uninterested and mechanical, her CG position was painful and I personally wouldn't repeat with her.
    Sunkist wasn't quite that bad, but she was mechanical enough. YMMV, but I got the same lackluster performance from Jen on BP, the lady in Towson who is perpetually going out of business the next day; and Promise of CL and BP, the large-breasted girl from California. Promise watches cartoons.

    For enthusiasm, try Jazmine in Towson. (CL search: "White Chocalate") Not as hot as Sunkist, about 50 lbs overweight, but a winner at trying to please.

    Rapid

  15. #679
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Man
    I'm probably going to TOFTT this weekend but I wanted to see first if anyone had taken this little cutie for a test drive yet.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1734886
    Claims to be a Vivid girl. The number is for her agency.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape