Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 57,856 to 57,870 of 61406
-
11-13-09 22:05 #3551Senior Member

Posts: 162Ashley
Picked her up by the bar on south carey street in wilkens area. She is in late 20s, with black hair slim, about 5-7, semi intelligent, says she is quitting the scene soon. That was about 2-3 weeks ago, Went to a notel and got my money's worth.
After completion, had her clean the pipe, but could not get it ready for a second. She was accommodating. Clean, but the kitty stinky.
-
11-13-09 21:50 #3550Senior Member

Posts: 162Phoenix
Hooked up with this slim white SW on WW about 30 years old, short black hair, 8/10 on SW scale. Her name is Phoenix, like in Arizona. Tits about B- good attitude, but was in a rush to spend her money.She is about 5-6, 120 pounds, pro, has a friend called H.
Got full KY penetration from the back door after some good BJ. Some dude noticed the action, so had to park elsewhere, driving with pants down 3 blocks. Would repeat, but she has to shower first.
-
11-13-09 16:16 #3549Senior Member

Posts: 67What did you expect?
What exactly do you expect crackheads to have on them
Originally Posted by Eldo123
-
11-13-09 14:36 #3548Senior Member

Posts: 32Slim pickins
Had the day off so decided to take lap on the ww and saw a dark haired hooded wet duckling so pulled over and after the cop chk told me her name was I think shannon or somethoing like that. Not bad looking but thought it was strang she was wearing sun glasses. But when she took them off she had a bad black eye. Said her boy freind beat her up. Anyway said she wanted to get a pack of cigs so I stoped by the store on washington and when she got out she left a bag on the floor of the car so I couldn't resist looking in it, and wow glad I did all it had in it was spoons and nedles and cooker can tops and that was it. Scared the hell out of me, I threw the shit out as fast as possible and got the heck out of there. Geee officer thats not mine. Yea right anyway I guess that was a near miss huh.
Ok for now and be careful out there.
-
11-13-09 12:54 #3547Senior Member

Posts: 62Jessica
Yes, I know what you mean. I always paid $20 everytime for 2-3 hours of fun. The kitten is different now after the baby she always states "i'm cumming, i'm cumming" 700 times. The tits are still so nice but before they were the best. I used to suck them for hours. Let me go look for her now,lol.
Originally Posted by Piehole
-
11-13-09 10:36 #3546Senior Member

Posts: 160Post
So I haven't posted in a while, There hasnt been that many options for me, seems I always go out at the wrong time. Like yesterday I was out untill about 3pm looking but nothing, I was off so I tried, then I just seen the post that there were alot out after that time LOL, Ussualy I'm out at that time too after work. It figures.
The last pickup I had was Jessica I think her name was, near the salvation army, black hair a little on the thick side, name may have been crystal I can't remember, anyway she was rushed and didn't want to catch. I haven't found a good on in a while, Last good one was Amber but she was looking ruff last time I seen her and Now I haven seen her in a while.
I been on the look out mainly for Amanda everyone has been posting about, I haven yet seen her. I guess shes only out for a few then gone? Let me know if anyone knows how to catch her.
-
11-13-09 09:16 #3545Senior Member

Posts: 1330Lots of Choices
Found lots of choices Thursday evening on the B/CB, W/W and PP/C loops. It was not raining when I cruised. Best choices were in B/CB and PP/C. Still some options in W/W. I decided on a new WSW from Scary and James, said her name was Cuddles. Probably 5'4", 135#, dirty blonde hair pulled back. Said she was 22. Standard covered services and a very ordinary performance. Asked for a tip at the end but I refused. Dropped her back in Pigtown and spotted 3 more WSW, each one looking too disgusting to touch.
With all the negative availability reports recently, it is nice to have seen so many options last night. Maybe they all stayed inside until the rain stopped.
-
11-13-09 02:11 #3544Senior Member

Posts: 62Sissy On The West
When driving on the west side headed for Wilkens ave I saw a slim SW it was Sissy, Amanda's roomate. She got into my car after walking 40 blocks from downtown,lol. After giving her a ride close to her home I ask to pound on the kitten, but it was that time of the month so she give me her number so me, her and Amanda can have a threesome other time. Sissy also informed me that Amanda got her ass kicked very badly by her boyfriend.
I have Sissy number 410-649
-
11-12-09 22:16 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 185Jessica
Found myself in Curtis Bay with an hour on my hands this evening. Raining out and cold but I figure why not see if anything was out and about. Looked really quit out there, started heading back and saw what I thought was a SW but wasn't sure. Circled around and picked up Jessica. Still pretty, still has a great rack. Her price has fallen since the last time I picked her up a few years back.
Standard fee for a cleaning.
Said she didn't have a phone. Showed me where she was renting a room. Sure would love to take her to the notel for a few hours.
Be safe.
Pie
-
11-12-09 19:14 #3542

Posts: 540Eve
Sorry to hear Eve's untimely passing.
-
11-12-09 13:17 #3541Senior Member

Posts: 90Was on the WW during the Ravens game, which for obvious reasons seems to be the best time for mongering, and saw Jen sitting on some stoops. She got in and I was tempted to take her to my place at the harbor because she was clean and looked pretty good, but you guys think thats a bad idea. Dirty blond, good ass, nice... Took her behind a building for bbbj for a jackson. She had great technique but was a little hurried. Had my finger in her pussy and she was in fact very clean. Its amazing how you can predict the "freshness" of an sw just by looking at her face.
-
11-12-09 02:45 #3540Senior Member

Posts: 62Amy in Brooklyn
Last night it was rainning like crazy so I called up one of my regulars, for sex and bjjj. Amy's bjjj was off the meter putting her tongue all in my a$$ licking and sucking my balls, side by side. Sucking my dick softly and then very hard. The stimulation was making me sing like a girl with a cry of joy. Amy never went at me like this in the whole two years of dating. (it was my birthday,lol) The kitten was very wet. Normal fee as always.
Amy
Face: 7.5-8
Body: 6-7
BJJJ: 15+
I have the number 443-500
She is ready 24/7 that what I love about her.
-
11-11-09 15:16 #3539Senior Member

Posts: 62Jackie
Has anyone seen Jackie or have her contact information?
You know the one that looks like a librarian.
-
11-11-09 11:46 #3538Banned Member

Posts: 5343re. Amy
Hey X,
That is the same Amy,face,tattoos & she is wearing the same black ring in both pics. I must have caught her on a bad day,she did say she needed her fix. You got some nice pics of her "flappy lips". Lol,I will have to try a notel if I see her again. She did talk like you described,I thought someone had reviewed her on here but just didn't know when it was posted. Rook.
-
11-11-09 08:22 #3537Senior Member

Posts: 543Amy
Hey Rookiemonger, Is this the same Amy? Chasing Amy
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
Tattoo on left hand looked familiar, plus the "really big flappy pussy lips" and of course her face!
The deep throat I recieved was a Polar Opposite!
A classic case of YMMV. Amy's services are Much Much better in a notel enviroment!
X out
Via DCLast edited by Tha X Facta; 11-11-09 at 09:03. Reason: Tattoo and really big flappy pussy lips












Reply With Quote





