Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3599

    How to Troll on USASexGuide

    There are several ways to go about riling up the community. Since what they all do is, in essence, an illegal activity, they are all very high-strung and mistrustful of anything that they do not think is on-the-level within their little hooker world.

    Tell them that a hooker who has had their picture posted is ugly or has tested positive for any number of sexually transmitted diseases.

    Offer misleading information concerning law enforcement. Pick a board that is close to where you live so that you can appear to be authentic. Then spread rumors about busts that may or may not be going down.

    Go to the board and brag about your conquests while not using a condom. Tell as many of the other posters how you like to ejaculate inside of hookers and you make sure that you name names so that many of them will become scared of your diseases.

    Go the religious route and tell them they are all going to hell.
    Don’t come out exactly like a police officer would, but give subtle hints that you may be a law officer.

    Mention ridiculously low or high pricing when it comes to sexual acts.
    Brag about abusing the various hookers in your area. The more graphic the details of your punishments, the better.

    By using any, all, or a few of these trolling methods, you should be able to derail the hooker reports forum for at least a week and get all sorts of nasty replies.

    http://encyclopediadramatica.com/USASexGuide_Forum

  2. #3598
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizzle
    I saw Krystal out today on Wilkens around Pulaski. She looked gorgeous in her nice blue top. Unfortunately, I was running errands and couldn't stop to pick her up. I'm wondering if anyone else was fortunate enough to get her. She's a great girl who isn't completely lost yet. Well, if anyone did pick her up, I'd appreciate if you could share digits. The number I have for her goes to a dead phone.

    Thanks for listening
    Are you talking about blond Krystal who wears glasses has A-cups, real bad teeth and stays with her grandmother?

  3. #3597

    Harford Rd.

    Things are looking up on Harford Rd. lately. Robyn, Andie, and two I can't recall have been spotted,and acquired. Standard tuition for all (.25-.3). All have good attitude, and are willing to upgrade. By the way, Robin is 6 mos. late. She is the trooper. All have been picked up late nite, and on asst'd nites. Nuff said. Treat 'em good and they will do the same for you.
    GTR

    PS. all of the intel is in the post. Don't bother w/PM's, I probably won't read.

  4. #3596

    Nice Find on Garrison

    So what began as a run to the store for milk ended up being an excursion to Garrison. I havent hit up the Garrison strip in a while because it's either been dead, the women look dead, or there's more LE out than anyone else. There was a fair amount of activity at the top of Garrison tonight. Saw a decent looking BSW on one of the side streets so I circled the block, came back, and scooped her. Says her name is Tammy. Lightskin, very decent looks, tall, and young (32). She says she has a spot so I'm very down for the date. As we are driving she asks about me and my occupation. I dumb down my job description and she tells me her background. Turns out she has a B.S. in Business Management from a local university. Even had a miniature wallet-size degree to prove it. I was kinda stunned by that. I've met educated workers Downtown, where they charge $$ to date, but I was a little stunned to find this on Garrison. She said she's hit some rough times. Maybe she got caught up in the drug game.

    Anyway, we got to her basement where we agreed to do the deed. Had to keep quiet as not to catch the attention of her supposedly sick father. I paid her the agreed upon .40, and she undressed while I watched intently. Nice body. Tits looked like they had some mileage, probably from breast feeding. No marks, clean teeth, nothing that really hinted at her being a drug user, then again she might be new or just coming back. Ass was soft and supple. Nice skin; she's cute, a lot better than the average Garrison SW. We fucked on a cot, mish all the way. She was plenty active, moaning, wrapping her legs around me, pushing me deeper with each thrust. I popped in not too much time.

    She had a really chipper attitude about things. I almost wished I could've stayed around to hear all of her story. She told me she landed a few dead end jobs but couldn't really get things going even on the merit of her degree. I kinda felt sorry for her and honestly might have given her the .40 even without the service. She really seemed genuine. This is the second or third SW I've met in this game that I really feel is not meant for it. She's too nice, honest, and educated. Still, if I see her again I'd definetely repeat. And thus, the cycle continues, for both of us.

  5. #3595

    Let down in Jessup

    Visiting the area, grabbed some lunch in Jessup. Saw an older (mid 40's) lady trying to hitch a ride at hwy 175 and 1. As she was dressed decently, wasn't sure, but drove down a couple blocks and let her come to me. She WAS working and looked better from a distance, but thought, what the hey. She had a hotel, I paid more than I should have, she looked better with her clothes on, etc. Not sure if 'rushed' is the right word, but as she was counting down the minutes, I just left cause she was a byatch and said that if I'd spent a couple hundred than she would be in such a hurry. I pointed out that for a couple hundred, I'd have gotten a 20 y. O. model, not a 45 y. O. SW. Yeah, not what she wanted to hear. Is Hwy 1 in Jessup a regular stroll or did I just get lucky/unlucky?

  6. #3594

    Krystal

    I saw Krystal out today on Wilkens around Pulaski. She looked gorgeous in her nice blue top. Unfortunately, I was running errands and couldn't stop to pick her up. I'm wondering if anyone else was fortunate enough to get her. She's a great girl who isn't completely lost yet. Well, if anyone did pick her up, I'd appreciate if you could share digits. The number I have for her goes to a dead phone.

    Thanks for listening

  7. #3593

    Concluding Saturday Night

    Its 1 am I'm going to make one or two more passes and call it a night, to many cops, hopefully one more pass will do the trick.

    Later.

    Be safe,

    Cnote

  8. #3592

    Saturday Night 11/14/09

    Got down to Wilkens around 11:30, saw one rough WSW on Washington/S.Carey, around midnight saw a nice looking BSW on Ashton/Payson, she was getting picked up, had tight blue jeans on and a dark jacket, if any one on here hat fun with that please share . Its 1 A.M.

  9. #3591

    Jen

    Picked her up Gilmore and S Carey, WSW with nice figure, 8/10 on SW scale, blue eyes, firm B's, maybe silicone, clean. Played the skin flute for the standard fee. Would repeat. Have digits.

  10. #3590
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdawn
    I would like some of your discounts!

    Say do you know a former member named AVSMITH 04?
    Sorry, wrong person my friend.

  11. #3589
    I would like some of your discounts!

    Say do you know a former member named AVSMITH 04?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Warm69
    Can you say discounts!

  12. #3588

    12 STIs of XMAS

    Fellow Mongers the attached link is humours and informative. In this SW hobby we must always remain cognizant of these 12 STI's of Xmas.....Enjoy

    http://www.catsprn.com/twelve_sti_xmas.htm

  13. #3587

    Ashley

    Picked her up by the bar on south carey street in wilkens area. She is in late 20s, with black hair slim, about 5-7, semi intelligent, says she is quitting the scene soon. That was about 2-3 weeks ago, Went to a notel and got my money's worth.

    After completion, had her clean the pipe, but could not get it ready for a second. She was accommodating. Clean, but the kitty stinky.

  14. #3586

    Phoenix

    Hooked up with this slim white SW on WW about 30 years old, short black hair, 8/10 on SW scale. Her name is Phoenix, like in Arizona. Tits about B- good attitude, but was in a rush to spend her money.She is about 5-6, 120 pounds, pro, has a friend called H.
    Got full KY penetration from the back door after some good BJ. Some dude noticed the action, so had to park elsewhere, driving with pants down 3 blocks. Would repeat, but she has to shower first.

  15. #3585

    What did you expect?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldo123
    Had the day off so decided to take lap on the ww and saw a dark haired hooded wet duckling so pulled over and after the cop chk told me her name was I think shannon or somethoing like that. Not bad looking but thought it was strang she was wearing sun glasses. But when she took them off she had a bad black eye. Said her boy freind beat her up. Anyway said she wanted to get a pack of cigs so I stoped by the store on washington and when she got out she left a bag on the floor of the car so I couldn't resist looking in it, and wow glad I did all it had in it was spoons and nedles and cooker can tops and that was it. Scared the hell out of me, I threw the shit out as fast as possible and got the heck out of there. Geee officer thats not mine. Yea right anyway I guess that was a near miss huh.

    Ok for now and be careful out there.
    What exactly do you expect crackheads to have on them

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape