Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,866 to 23,880 of 24554
-
11-19-09 19:07 #689Senior Member

Posts: 219Very Interesting...
Went there. Apparently, I am not where I think I am. The system has me located 150 miles away. So, mobile connections can spoof the system.
-
11-19-09 15:00 #688Senior Member

Posts: 82Yes it does make a difference. I dont want to go off on a tangent but i'll simply say this. If you want to know what information can be seen, or gathered based on your internet connection at any given time.
Originally Posted by Alpha D
LDLast edited by Admin; 11-24-09 at 10:10.
-
11-18-09 20:17 #687Senior Member

Posts: 219Actually, I can read...
I live about 100 miles from Warranton. Was only checking to see what it would say for me. I still agree, it is a scam.
Originally Posted by Aacountyman
Out of morbid curiosity, does being on a mobile card vice a wired modem make a difference?
AD
-
11-18-09 00:12 #686Senior Member

Posts: 1146Check the map, she is in Kansas
She is a good friend of Dorthy's, she is in Kansas. LOL
What a scam.
SF
-
11-17-09 21:15 #685Banned Member

Posts: 426You didn't read what I wrote. You live in or near Warranton, right? The server inserts whatever town you are connecting from.
Originally Posted by Alpha D
-
11-17-09 18:56 #684Senior Member

Posts: 219Website says she is in Warranton. Backwoods and the price of a hotel is much less. If she is legit, the prices are still rock bottom, but she may be starting out. I still agree that she is probably a scam.
Originally Posted by Aacountyman
From her website: I also guarantee that I am not a typical cash and dash artist.
Not that she isn't a cash and dash artist. Just not a typical one.
AD
-
11-17-09 16:20 #683Banned Member

Posts: 426I bet the website said that she is based in your city (web servers can figure out where you are connecting from and change the page accordingly).
Originally Posted by Red330
$125 for an hour FS? It's a scam.
-
11-17-09 15:17 #682Regular Member

Posts: 12Red330
The website leads to a pay site.
Originally Posted by Red330
Looks like a porn site or something to me.
-
11-17-09 11:57 #681Regular Member

Posts: 15Anyone Tried her?
http://topcitypleasures.com/
Or do I need to TOFFT?
-
11-14-09 07:29 #680Senior Member

Posts: 257The mechanical twins
Sunkist wasn't quite that bad, but she was mechanical enough. YMMV, but I got the same lackluster performance from Jen on BP, the lady in Towson who is perpetually going out of business the next day; and Promise of CL and BP, the large-breasted girl from California. Promise watches cartoons.
Originally Posted by Stoves Hot
For enthusiasm, try Jazmine in Towson. (CL search: "White Chocalate") Not as hot as Sunkist, about 50 lbs overweight, but a winner at trying to please.
Rapid
-
11-14-09 07:29 #679Senior Member

Posts: 1533Claims to be a Vivid girl. The number is for her agency.
Originally Posted by Little Man
-
11-14-09 03:06 #678Senior Member

Posts: 142I saw Cam'mai a while ago, I believe last Dec. Real easy to set-up but didn't want to tell which hotel until I was nearly there. Had a slightly messy room, 2 or 3 girls usually work out of the same hotel room. When it came down to business she was very uninterested and mechanical, her CG position was painful and I personally wouldn't repeat with her.
Originally Posted by Yoyo1234
-
11-13-09 13:00 #677Senior Member

Posts: 160I just seen a add for her on Cragis list for a bukkake tonight. only 50.
Originally Posted by Little Man
-
11-13-09 11:51 #676Regular Member

Posts: 19Holly
I'm probably going to TOFTT this weekend but I wanted to see first if anyone had taken this little cutie for a test drive yet.
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1734886
-
11-13-09 08:35 #675Senior Member

Posts: 146Cam'mai And Sunkist
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1731963
I called these two girls yesterday, and it definately sounded real, but I was wondering if anyone out there has been to see either one of these two. I have seen Sunkist postings here in MD for a while but does anyone know if it is real?












Reply With Quote





