Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3593

    Concluding Saturday Night

    Its 1 am I'm going to make one or two more passes and call it a night, to many cops, hopefully one more pass will do the trick.

    Later.

    Be safe,

    Cnote

  2. #3592

    Saturday Night 11/14/09

    Got down to Wilkens around 11:30, saw one rough WSW on Washington/S.Carey, around midnight saw a nice looking BSW on Ashton/Payson, she was getting picked up, had tight blue jeans on and a dark jacket, if any one on here hat fun with that please share . Its 1 A.M.

  3. #3591

    Jen

    Picked her up Gilmore and S Carey, WSW with nice figure, 8/10 on SW scale, blue eyes, firm B's, maybe silicone, clean. Played the skin flute for the standard fee. Would repeat. Have digits.

  4. #3590
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdawn
    I would like some of your discounts!

    Say do you know a former member named AVSMITH 04?
    Sorry, wrong person my friend.

  5. #3589
    I would like some of your discounts!

    Say do you know a former member named AVSMITH 04?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Warm69
    Can you say discounts!

  6. #3588

    12 STIs of XMAS

    Fellow Mongers the attached link is humours and informative. In this SW hobby we must always remain cognizant of these 12 STI's of Xmas.....Enjoy

    http://www.catsprn.com/twelve_sti_xmas.htm

  7. #3587

    Ashley

    Picked her up by the bar on south carey street in wilkens area. She is in late 20s, with black hair slim, about 5-7, semi intelligent, says she is quitting the scene soon. That was about 2-3 weeks ago, Went to a notel and got my money's worth.

    After completion, had her clean the pipe, but could not get it ready for a second. She was accommodating. Clean, but the kitty stinky.

  8. #3586

    Phoenix

    Hooked up with this slim white SW on WW about 30 years old, short black hair, 8/10 on SW scale. Her name is Phoenix, like in Arizona. Tits about B- good attitude, but was in a rush to spend her money.She is about 5-6, 120 pounds, pro, has a friend called H.
    Got full KY penetration from the back door after some good BJ. Some dude noticed the action, so had to park elsewhere, driving with pants down 3 blocks. Would repeat, but she has to shower first.

  9. #3585

    What did you expect?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldo123
    Had the day off so decided to take lap on the ww and saw a dark haired hooded wet duckling so pulled over and after the cop chk told me her name was I think shannon or somethoing like that. Not bad looking but thought it was strang she was wearing sun glasses. But when she took them off she had a bad black eye. Said her boy freind beat her up. Anyway said she wanted to get a pack of cigs so I stoped by the store on washington and when she got out she left a bag on the floor of the car so I couldn't resist looking in it, and wow glad I did all it had in it was spoons and nedles and cooker can tops and that was it. Scared the hell out of me, I threw the shit out as fast as possible and got the heck out of there. Geee officer thats not mine. Yea right anyway I guess that was a near miss huh.

    Ok for now and be careful out there.
    What exactly do you expect crackheads to have on them

  10. #3584

    Slim pickins

    Had the day off so decided to take lap on the ww and saw a dark haired hooded wet duckling so pulled over and after the cop chk told me her name was I think shannon or somethoing like that. Not bad looking but thought it was strang she was wearing sun glasses. But when she took them off she had a bad black eye. Said her boy freind beat her up. Anyway said she wanted to get a pack of cigs so I stoped by the store on washington and when she got out she left a bag on the floor of the car so I couldn't resist looking in it, and wow glad I did all it had in it was spoons and nedles and cooker can tops and that was it. Scared the hell out of me, I threw the shit out as fast as possible and got the heck out of there. Geee officer thats not mine. Yea right anyway I guess that was a near miss huh.

    Ok for now and be careful out there.

  11. #3583

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Piehole
    Found myself in Curtis Bay with an hour on my hands this evening. Raining out and cold but I figure why not see if anything was out and about. Looked really quit out there, started heading back and saw what I thought was a SW but wasn't sure. Circled around and picked up Jessica. Still pretty, still has a great rack. Her price has fallen since the last time I picked her up a few years back.

    Standard fee for a cleaning.

    Said she didn't have a phone. Showed me where she was renting a room. Sure would love to take her to the notel for a few hours.

    Be safe.

    Pie
    Yes, I know what you mean. I always paid $20 everytime for 2-3 hours of fun. The kitten is different now after the baby she always states "i'm cumming, i'm cumming" 700 times. The tits are still so nice but before they were the best. I used to suck them for hours. Let me go look for her now,lol.

  12. #3582
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Post

    So I haven't posted in a while, There hasnt been that many options for me, seems I always go out at the wrong time. Like yesterday I was out untill about 3pm looking but nothing, I was off so I tried, then I just seen the post that there were alot out after that time LOL, Ussualy I'm out at that time too after work. It figures.

    The last pickup I had was Jessica I think her name was, near the salvation army, black hair a little on the thick side, name may have been crystal I can't remember, anyway she was rushed and didn't want to catch. I haven't found a good on in a while, Last good one was Amber but she was looking ruff last time I seen her and Now I haven seen her in a while.

    I been on the look out mainly for Amanda everyone has been posting about, I haven yet seen her. I guess shes only out for a few then gone? Let me know if anyone knows how to catch her.

  13. #3581

    Lots of Choices

    Found lots of choices Thursday evening on the B/CB, W/W and PP/C loops. It was not raining when I cruised. Best choices were in B/CB and PP/C. Still some options in W/W. I decided on a new WSW from Scary and James, said her name was Cuddles. Probably 5'4", 135#, dirty blonde hair pulled back. Said she was 22. Standard covered services and a very ordinary performance. Asked for a tip at the end but I refused. Dropped her back in Pigtown and spotted 3 more WSW, each one looking too disgusting to touch.

    With all the negative availability reports recently, it is nice to have seen so many options last night. Maybe they all stayed inside until the rain stopped.

  14. #3580

    Sissy On The West

    When driving on the west side headed for Wilkens ave I saw a slim SW it was Sissy, Amanda's roomate. She got into my car after walking 40 blocks from downtown,lol. After giving her a ride close to her home I ask to pound on the kitten, but it was that time of the month so she give me her number so me, her and Amanda can have a threesome other time. Sissy also informed me that Amanda got her ass kicked very badly by her boyfriend.

    I have Sissy number 410-649

  15. #3579

    Jessica

    Found myself in Curtis Bay with an hour on my hands this evening. Raining out and cold but I figure why not see if anything was out and about. Looked really quit out there, started heading back and saw what I thought was a SW but wasn't sure. Circled around and picked up Jessica. Still pretty, still has a great rack. Her price has fallen since the last time I picked her up a few years back.

    Standard fee for a cleaning.

    Said she didn't have a phone. Showed me where she was renting a room. Sure would love to take her to the notel for a few hours.

    Be safe.

    Pie

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape