Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #677
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Man
    I'm probably going to TOFTT this weekend but I wanted to see first if anyone had taken this little cutie for a test drive yet.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1734886
    I just seen a add for her on Cragis list for a bukkake tonight. only 50.

  2. #676

    Holly

    I'm probably going to TOFTT this weekend but I wanted to see first if anyone had taken this little cutie for a test drive yet.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1734886

  3. #675

    Cam'mai And Sunkist

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1731963

    I called these two girls yesterday, and it definately sounded real, but I was wondering if anyone out there has been to see either one of these two. I have seen Sunkist postings here in MD for a while but does anyone know if it is real?

  4. #674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Caylee / Leanne

    Quote Originally Posted by Heyynow
    Picture looked good, thought it was possible for a BWI girl to look that good. It wasn't her, but the real girl was good looking (not as good as the pic), dub D's, hispanic, nice bod, lots of tats. Very mechanical, CBJ, bad at best and the grand finale, she looks up and says, extra $ for FS. Got me!

    She's leaving, but stay away wherever she goes.

    Thanks for the warning. I was looking at Caylee and you saved me money, time and aggravation.

    I am posting the picture you referred to from BP, as well as a photo of a related provider, Leanne, which picture is being recycled again and has come to be associated with poor service in my mind. I have not seen either provider and don't plan to. If anyone has good reports about either, i would like to hear them.
    Rapid
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails caylee.jpg‎   Leanne.jpg‎  

  5. #673

    Caylee on BP, don't

    Picture looked good, thought it was possible for a BWI girl to look that good. It wasn't her, but the real girl was good looking (not as good as the pic), dub D's, hispanic, nice bod, lots of tats. Very mechanical, CBJ, bad at best and the grand finale, she looks up and says, extra $ for FS. Got me!

    She's leaving, but stay away wherever she goes.

  6. #672

    Kelly in Catonsville

    Has anyone seen Kelly in Catonsville. She post with relatively low rates. I thought she was LE at first, but while visiting with another provider, she mentioned how Kelly was hurting the business because of the rates she is offering.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1568951

  7. #671
    Quote Originally Posted by Krops
    I was the original poster and Shady2860 sent a threatening PM that essentially said I need to take her picture down or else. She definitely left the positive review. Personally, I'd avoid her like a dose of the clap.
    You better watch out, she's "shady".

  8. #670

    Yup.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nachodaddy
    This post was made by the provider herself. I replied to a casual encounter ad in CL, and she sent back her pic and price of 80. I declined based on her negative reviews here, and told her as much. later the same day, lo and behold, this provider friendly reply appears.
    I was the original poster and Shady2860 sent a threatening PM that essentially said I need to take her picture down or else. She definitely left the positive review. Personally, I'd avoid her like a dose of the clap.

  9. #669
    You've been ranting about one thing or another for 2 weeks now?

    At this point, I don't think anyone really gives a flying fuck.
    Just let it go.


    Monger On...

    Bench

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsfree
    I can't believe people have such a hard time with this.

    1. Go to the search tab, click it.

    2. In the second box where it says "search by username" type; handsfree.

    3. You will find every post I made, Scroll down to May 5 2009.

    4. They are in reverse chronological order.

    5. Click the underlined link on the post that I made on May 5 2009 where I am regarding a "thick latina". In it, you will see my entire report.

    You will see not only my report, but Layla's posting that I quoted from Craiglist.

    There is only one thick hawaiian/latina from Boston that visits Catonsville. And her name is mentioned.

  10. #668
    I can't believe people have such a hard time with this.

    1. Go to the search tab, click it.

    2. In the second box where it says "search by username" type; handsfree.

    3. You will find every post I made, Scroll down to May 5 2009.

    4. They are in reverse chronological order.

    5. Click the underlined link on the post that I made on May 5 2009 where I am regarding a "thick latina". In it, you will see my entire report.

    You will see not only my report, but Layla's posting that I quoted from Craiglist.

    There is only one thick hawaiian/latina from Boston that visits Catonsville. And her name is mentioned.

  11. #667
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Fox
    Wow, think I resized the pic ok.

    Erika.
    Note, she has taken one thing off the table.

    Some one wasn't nice. So...

    call her, but be reasuring and gentlemanly.
    she still need some help, i think.

    SF
    Last edited by Smiling Fox; 11-06-09 at 16:23. Reason: update.

  12. #666

    Erika: I think I got it right

    Wow, think I resized it ok.

    Erika.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-erika7.jpg‎  

  13. #665
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasianlover
    I'm in the Baltimore area on business as was trying to find a nice Asian lady to visit my room.

    I am actually staying in Columiba.

    Any suggestions?

    Does anyone know anything about this one?

    http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ads/1450456771.html

    Thanks!
    Don't bother seeing that one. See this one instead for only an extra .5 you are insured it isn't a fake/scammer: http://bustyrie.rare-companion.com/inside.php

    She is backed up by some really good reviews.

  14. #664
    I beleive I've seen a report of a scam using that same picture.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flasianlover
    I'm in the Baltimore area on business as was trying to find a nice Asian lady to visit my room.

    I am actually staying in Columiba.

    Any suggestions?

    Does anyone know anything about this one?

    http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ads/1450456771.html

    Thanks!

  15. #663

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape