Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Caylee / Leanne

    Quote Originally Posted by Heyynow
    Picture looked good, thought it was possible for a BWI girl to look that good. It wasn't her, but the real girl was good looking (not as good as the pic), dub D's, hispanic, nice bod, lots of tats. Very mechanical, CBJ, bad at best and the grand finale, she looks up and says, extra $ for FS. Got me!

    She's leaving, but stay away wherever she goes.

    Thanks for the warning. I was looking at Caylee and you saved me money, time and aggravation.

    I am posting the picture you referred to from BP, as well as a photo of a related provider, Leanne, which picture is being recycled again and has come to be associated with poor service in my mind. I have not seen either provider and don't plan to. If anyone has good reports about either, i would like to hear them.
    Rapid
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails caylee.jpg‎   Leanne.jpg‎  

  2. #673

    Caylee on BP, don't

    Picture looked good, thought it was possible for a BWI girl to look that good. It wasn't her, but the real girl was good looking (not as good as the pic), dub D's, hispanic, nice bod, lots of tats. Very mechanical, CBJ, bad at best and the grand finale, she looks up and says, extra $ for FS. Got me!

    She's leaving, but stay away wherever she goes.

  3. #672

    Kelly in Catonsville

    Has anyone seen Kelly in Catonsville. She post with relatively low rates. I thought she was LE at first, but while visiting with another provider, she mentioned how Kelly was hurting the business because of the rates she is offering.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1568951

  4. #671
    Quote Originally Posted by Krops
    I was the original poster and Shady2860 sent a threatening PM that essentially said I need to take her picture down or else. She definitely left the positive review. Personally, I'd avoid her like a dose of the clap.
    You better watch out, she's "shady".

  5. #670

    Yup.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nachodaddy
    This post was made by the provider herself. I replied to a casual encounter ad in CL, and she sent back her pic and price of 80. I declined based on her negative reviews here, and told her as much. later the same day, lo and behold, this provider friendly reply appears.
    I was the original poster and Shady2860 sent a threatening PM that essentially said I need to take her picture down or else. She definitely left the positive review. Personally, I'd avoid her like a dose of the clap.

  6. #669
    You've been ranting about one thing or another for 2 weeks now?

    At this point, I don't think anyone really gives a flying fuck.
    Just let it go.


    Monger On...

    Bench

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsfree
    I can't believe people have such a hard time with this.

    1. Go to the search tab, click it.

    2. In the second box where it says "search by username" type; handsfree.

    3. You will find every post I made, Scroll down to May 5 2009.

    4. They are in reverse chronological order.

    5. Click the underlined link on the post that I made on May 5 2009 where I am regarding a "thick latina". In it, you will see my entire report.

    You will see not only my report, but Layla's posting that I quoted from Craiglist.

    There is only one thick hawaiian/latina from Boston that visits Catonsville. And her name is mentioned.

  7. #668
    I can't believe people have such a hard time with this.

    1. Go to the search tab, click it.

    2. In the second box where it says "search by username" type; handsfree.

    3. You will find every post I made, Scroll down to May 5 2009.

    4. They are in reverse chronological order.

    5. Click the underlined link on the post that I made on May 5 2009 where I am regarding a "thick latina". In it, you will see my entire report.

    You will see not only my report, but Layla's posting that I quoted from Craiglist.

    There is only one thick hawaiian/latina from Boston that visits Catonsville. And her name is mentioned.

  8. #667
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Fox
    Wow, think I resized the pic ok.

    Erika.
    Note, she has taken one thing off the table.

    Some one wasn't nice. So...

    call her, but be reasuring and gentlemanly.
    she still need some help, i think.

    SF
    Last edited by Smiling Fox; 11-06-09 at 16:23. Reason: update.

  9. #666

    Erika: I think I got it right

    Wow, think I resized it ok.

    Erika.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-erika7.jpg‎  

  10. #665
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasianlover
    I'm in the Baltimore area on business as was trying to find a nice Asian lady to visit my room.

    I am actually staying in Columiba.

    Any suggestions?

    Does anyone know anything about this one?

    http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ads/1450456771.html

    Thanks!
    Don't bother seeing that one. See this one instead for only an extra .5 you are insured it isn't a fake/scammer: http://bustyrie.rare-companion.com/inside.php

    She is backed up by some really good reviews.

  11. #664
    I beleive I've seen a report of a scam using that same picture.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flasianlover
    I'm in the Baltimore area on business as was trying to find a nice Asian lady to visit my room.

    I am actually staying in Columiba.

    Any suggestions?

    Does anyone know anything about this one?

    http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ads/1450456771.html

    Thanks!

  12. #663

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #662

    Suggestion for Asian Lady in Columbia

    I'm in the Baltimore area on business as was trying to find a nice Asian lady to visit my room.

    I am actually staying in Columiba.

    Any suggestions?

    Does anyone know anything about this one?

    http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ads/1450456771.html

    Thanks!

  14. #661

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #660

    Check DC-Escort Reports

    I posted it in the DC forum instead of the B-more forum (I am so sorry!)

    May 5 2009, and I posted her entire AD WITH HER NAME IN IT and full description and scale. [Deleted by Admin]

    [Deleted by Admin]

    My reports have been thin lately for the same reason everyone elses are:

    - CL/BP prices are climbing for quality HHFS plus there seems to be more bait-n-switchers.

    - The regular Charm City loops are thinning out.

    - Everyone is broke.

    The only loops worth visiting are the K street loops in DC but the prices are double.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to redact sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Last edited by Admin; 11-05-09 at 12:48.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape