Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3586

    Phoenix

    Hooked up with this slim white SW on WW about 30 years old, short black hair, 8/10 on SW scale. Her name is Phoenix, like in Arizona. Tits about B- good attitude, but was in a rush to spend her money.She is about 5-6, 120 pounds, pro, has a friend called H.
    Got full KY penetration from the back door after some good BJ. Some dude noticed the action, so had to park elsewhere, driving with pants down 3 blocks. Would repeat, but she has to shower first.

  2. #3585

    What did you expect?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldo123
    Had the day off so decided to take lap on the ww and saw a dark haired hooded wet duckling so pulled over and after the cop chk told me her name was I think shannon or somethoing like that. Not bad looking but thought it was strang she was wearing sun glasses. But when she took them off she had a bad black eye. Said her boy freind beat her up. Anyway said she wanted to get a pack of cigs so I stoped by the store on washington and when she got out she left a bag on the floor of the car so I couldn't resist looking in it, and wow glad I did all it had in it was spoons and nedles and cooker can tops and that was it. Scared the hell out of me, I threw the shit out as fast as possible and got the heck out of there. Geee officer thats not mine. Yea right anyway I guess that was a near miss huh.

    Ok for now and be careful out there.
    What exactly do you expect crackheads to have on them

  3. #3584

    Slim pickins

    Had the day off so decided to take lap on the ww and saw a dark haired hooded wet duckling so pulled over and after the cop chk told me her name was I think shannon or somethoing like that. Not bad looking but thought it was strang she was wearing sun glasses. But when she took them off she had a bad black eye. Said her boy freind beat her up. Anyway said she wanted to get a pack of cigs so I stoped by the store on washington and when she got out she left a bag on the floor of the car so I couldn't resist looking in it, and wow glad I did all it had in it was spoons and nedles and cooker can tops and that was it. Scared the hell out of me, I threw the shit out as fast as possible and got the heck out of there. Geee officer thats not mine. Yea right anyway I guess that was a near miss huh.

    Ok for now and be careful out there.

  4. #3583

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Piehole
    Found myself in Curtis Bay with an hour on my hands this evening. Raining out and cold but I figure why not see if anything was out and about. Looked really quit out there, started heading back and saw what I thought was a SW but wasn't sure. Circled around and picked up Jessica. Still pretty, still has a great rack. Her price has fallen since the last time I picked her up a few years back.

    Standard fee for a cleaning.

    Said she didn't have a phone. Showed me where she was renting a room. Sure would love to take her to the notel for a few hours.

    Be safe.

    Pie
    Yes, I know what you mean. I always paid $20 everytime for 2-3 hours of fun. The kitten is different now after the baby she always states "i'm cumming, i'm cumming" 700 times. The tits are still so nice but before they were the best. I used to suck them for hours. Let me go look for her now,lol.

  5. #3582
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Post

    So I haven't posted in a while, There hasnt been that many options for me, seems I always go out at the wrong time. Like yesterday I was out untill about 3pm looking but nothing, I was off so I tried, then I just seen the post that there were alot out after that time LOL, Ussualy I'm out at that time too after work. It figures.

    The last pickup I had was Jessica I think her name was, near the salvation army, black hair a little on the thick side, name may have been crystal I can't remember, anyway she was rushed and didn't want to catch. I haven't found a good on in a while, Last good one was Amber but she was looking ruff last time I seen her and Now I haven seen her in a while.

    I been on the look out mainly for Amanda everyone has been posting about, I haven yet seen her. I guess shes only out for a few then gone? Let me know if anyone knows how to catch her.

  6. #3581

    Lots of Choices

    Found lots of choices Thursday evening on the B/CB, W/W and PP/C loops. It was not raining when I cruised. Best choices were in B/CB and PP/C. Still some options in W/W. I decided on a new WSW from Scary and James, said her name was Cuddles. Probably 5'4", 135#, dirty blonde hair pulled back. Said she was 22. Standard covered services and a very ordinary performance. Asked for a tip at the end but I refused. Dropped her back in Pigtown and spotted 3 more WSW, each one looking too disgusting to touch.

    With all the negative availability reports recently, it is nice to have seen so many options last night. Maybe they all stayed inside until the rain stopped.

  7. #3580

    Sissy On The West

    When driving on the west side headed for Wilkens ave I saw a slim SW it was Sissy, Amanda's roomate. She got into my car after walking 40 blocks from downtown,lol. After giving her a ride close to her home I ask to pound on the kitten, but it was that time of the month so she give me her number so me, her and Amanda can have a threesome other time. Sissy also informed me that Amanda got her ass kicked very badly by her boyfriend.

    I have Sissy number 410-649

  8. #3579

    Jessica

    Found myself in Curtis Bay with an hour on my hands this evening. Raining out and cold but I figure why not see if anything was out and about. Looked really quit out there, started heading back and saw what I thought was a SW but wasn't sure. Circled around and picked up Jessica. Still pretty, still has a great rack. Her price has fallen since the last time I picked her up a few years back.

    Standard fee for a cleaning.

    Said she didn't have a phone. Showed me where she was renting a room. Sure would love to take her to the notel for a few hours.

    Be safe.

    Pie

  9. #3578

    Eve

    Sorry to hear Eve's untimely passing.

  10. #3577
    Was on the WW during the Ravens game, which for obvious reasons seems to be the best time for mongering, and saw Jen sitting on some stoops. She got in and I was tempted to take her to my place at the harbor because she was clean and looked pretty good, but you guys think thats a bad idea. Dirty blond, good ass, nice... Took her behind a building for bbbj for a jackson. She had great technique but was a little hurried. Had my finger in her pussy and she was in fact very clean. Its amazing how you can predict the "freshness" of an sw just by looking at her face.

  11. #3576

    Amy in Brooklyn

    Last night it was rainning like crazy so I called up one of my regulars, for sex and bjjj. Amy's bjjj was off the meter putting her tongue all in my a$$ licking and sucking my balls, side by side. Sucking my dick softly and then very hard. The stimulation was making me sing like a girl with a cry of joy. Amy never went at me like this in the whole two years of dating. (it was my birthday,lol) The kitten was very wet. Normal fee as always.

    Amy

    Face: 7.5-8

    Body: 6-7

    BJJJ: 15+

    I have the number 443-500

    She is ready 24/7 that what I love about her.

  12. #3575

    Jackie

    Has anyone seen Jackie or have her contact information?

    You know the one that looks like a librarian.

  13. #3574

    re. Amy

    Hey X,
    That is the same Amy,face,tattoos & she is wearing the same black ring in both pics. I must have caught her on a bad day,she did say she needed her fix. You got some nice pics of her "flappy lips". Lol,I will have to try a notel if I see her again. She did talk like you described,I thought someone had reviewed her on here but just didn't know when it was posted. Rook.

  14. #3573

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
    She saw me again & I pull over to a side street & she hops in. Amy was her name,23 y.o? I think. She says .30 for pipe cleaning & I countered with .20 with a tip if she swallowed. She agreed but said she couldn't promise to swallow since she just got up & was dope sick. Now imagine that!!

    Amy had a decent bod,used to work @ Sherris,stage name "White Girl",hey-I am just the messenger. We get to my spot & her pipe cleaning skills were a 1,couldn't dt,not even on my tool for 15 seconds before she gagged. Than,I was like how much to upgrade & she she .10 more.

    Deal,I wasn't gonna enjoy her pipe cleaning so I got Jr. all suit up,she didn't want any pics. She had a nice shaved kitty,actually really big flappy pussy lips. I just pounded her mish & erupted soon after. I didn't request any other position.

    She did agree to a pic of her tits but no face shots afterwards. I was able to take a pic of her face as she got out at the red light on Baltimore & Highland when she saw a few of her "friends".

    With everywhere being so dead,I would repeat with Amy again for fs,she was drama free & had #. I haven't tried but she said it's out of minutes & I can leave a message & she would return my call..yadda...yadda.yadda.

    Enjoy the pics!! Rook.
    Hey Rookiemonger, Is this the same Amy? Chasing Amy

    Tattoo on left hand looked familiar, plus the "really big flappy pussy lips" and of course her face!

    The deep throat I recieved was a Polar Opposite!
    A classic case of YMMV. Amy's services are Much Much better in a notel enviroment!

    X out
    Via DC
    Last edited by Tha X Facta; 11-11-09 at 09:03. Reason: Tattoo and really big flappy pussy lips

  15. #3572

    Amy-PP pickup

    I decided to venture out this early a.m. since I was shut out yesterday. I started again in PP since it is closest to me. I saw $100 Sara,blondish sw who only does $100 dates. I think someone mentioned that it is for 2 pops,which is not bad but when I picked her up awhile back,she had a piss poor attitude so she got dropped off real quick.

    After about 15 of monger maneuvering,I spotted a white girl with her pimp/bf/who knows on a bus bench on Baltimore St. just by the corner basketball court. After I made a few rounds,I see her walking by herself,not being sure she was a sw,I made a pass & got a sorta look so I turned to where I could catch her walking pass.

    She saw me again & I pull over to a side street & she hops in. Amy was her name,23 y.o? I think. She says .30 for pipe cleaning & I countered with .20 with a tip if she swallowed. She agreed but said she couldn't promise to swallow since she just got up & was dope sick. Now imagine that!!

    Amy had a decent bod,used to work @ Sherris,stage name "White Girl",hey-I am just the messenger. We get to my spot & her pipe cleaning skills were a 1,couldn't dt,not even on my tool for 15 seconds before she gagged. Than,I was like how much to upgrade & she she .10 more.

    Deal,I wasn't gonna enjoy her pipe cleaning so I got Jr. all suit up,she didn't want any pics. She had a nice shaved kitty,actually really big flappy pussy lips. I just pounded her mish & erupted soon after. I didn't request any other position.

    She did agree to a pic of her tits but no face shots afterwards. I was able to take a pic of her face as she got out at the red light on Baltimore & Highland when she saw a few of her "friends".

    With everywhere being so dead,I would repeat with Amy again for fs,she was drama free & had #. I haven't tried but she said it's out of minutes & I can leave a message & she would return my call..yadda...yadda.yadda.

    Enjoy the pics!! Rook.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amyafterthedate.JPG‎   Amystits.JPG‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape