Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3526

    Erica

    She called me twice today, I'm gong down this weekend, I told her I'm going 2 get a room for the night this weekend and stay down in baltimore, I know her bullxxht line, she keeps telling me she wants to come to frederick with me because people want to beat the shit out of her in b-more. We'll see what happens, I'll try 2 get a pic this weekend and post it so all will no what they are dealing with.

    Later

    Cnote

  2. #3525

    Chico's Amanda

    I can't really add anything that the pictures Droflknob took doesn't already show: BOOBS BOOBS and more BOOBS! One thing is that she could have been a little cleaner. We did use her room right on Wilkens which was safe. She is a nice and very accomidating.

    PP

  3. #3524
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemloc26
    I know I should be stripped of my stripe but at least I shared. I'll endeavor to persevere and follow the rules to a tee next time.
    Dude, don't worry about it. It has happened to all of us. Learn from it and don't make the same mistake again.

  4. #3523

    Alexis in Brooklyn

    Love the Brooklyn area many discounts saw a nice slim SW named Alexis. After the cop check we made an agreement of $45 for the a$$, which was very tight. Alexis was a pro that night taking a good pounding,lol.

    Will repeat only for the a$$

    I have the number 410-371-????

  5. #3522

    To Monger Or Not To Monger

    With a day to monger at will and a boat load of lessons learned, I started my afternoon at the Tip Top. Room for a day .6. Off to the loops and a jones for Erica's ass. Repeated drive byes yielded nothing. Off to BCB, nothing. Back to WW, nothing. This was the worst afternoon for content I've ever seen on the loops. Took a break for lunch and ran WW, BCB then WW again, still nothing even close to taking to the notel. Took another break and went around yet again when it got dark. Nothing. I had basically got tired of driving and dodging LE when I took what was to be my last trip through WW from yet another direction. I had given up finding Erica and was just looking for something that would work. I came across Cristy. Tall lean but not CCL and good facial bone structure. She looked good in the half light so I made the scoop. She hops in, we do the cop check and chat a bit. She's a pretty girl but was showing some street wear on the face. Acne/pock scars but nothing open or horrible. So off we go with a .5 agreement for "everything". She was obviously high but able to hold a conversation. Hit the room where she had a hard time undressing. She got the pants off and the lower legs had some sores..yuck. Fortunately she was otherwise clean and smelled great. Smokin" hot little flawless ass was going to save the day. Started with bbbj, good skills. When I went for the flip she said NO anal. What part of "everything" didn't you understand? We went through a couple minutes of awkward conversation before I said fuck it lets finish up bbbj with a catch. Everything else went without a hitch and I got out without indecent and dropped her off at her place. Nice time but would not repeat.

    So lets add this up.
    .6 room
    .5 you know
    .2 gas

    My conclusion: maybe I'll give CL a shot for FS
    SW for quicky bbjs

    Notes on Tip Top. Ask for a room in the back. The parking is out of sight. No ID check. Give em any name you want. Nice room. Pricey but for me worth not having ID issues.

  6. #3521

    Got milk?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico
    Picked up Amanda near the circle but made a couple of laps around the block before the scoop because she looked a little too clean. Usually, by the time I get back someone else has beat me to the punch but I'm cautious if I don't recognize the face. We've all done it. Sounds kinda sad, as if I'm looking for bottom of the barrel SW's but guys...you know sometimes you wonder if the girl is a civilian or worse, part of an undercover sting. I mean really, how many SW's have an Ipod & clean clothes. So she gets in and DAMN!...she has some big ones. They're poppin outta the shirt...and soooo soft.

    Chico
    You are right, she has an Oktoberfest build, great body, DD chest.

    Teeth are super messed up, a shame I could take her to S. Carolina and get them fixed cheap.

    Picked up on Washington around 8:30 today. Saw that cute booty from the back, turned right on the circle. Could see she was packing a massive chest on the way to the car.

    Offered to go to a place of hers. I never do that, so she said she was down to come to hotel with me.

    She was nervous about me the whole time. Did not talk much, simply gestured with smiles and frowns.

    Got to TIp Top negotiated for.6 for stay. Got in, took some photos. Went right to the tits, she says they are sensitive. Sucked for some time.

    I wanted to shower with her but she said she was cold and had to get back by 9:30.

    We played for a while which led to a BBBJ. Migrated to HJ + ball sucking. When ready to blow she rushed to catch it all in her mouth. I was afraid of BBBJ because teeth so messed up, but she actually did excellent job.

    Strange, after I blew in her mouth all of a sudden she was comfortable with me. Joked and laughed all the way home, she is from Hampden stays of Washington for work. She said she thought I was a cop and was setting her up for entrapment (I am clean cut and drive a nice car).

    Told me to come by where she stays in town.

    I liked her alot, will try again.

    Really need to hit the butt next time!

    Tell me Chico, was the booty as magnificent as it looked! ?

    Hope you guys enjoy photos!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG00035.jpg‎   IMG00036.jpg‎   phpXfiqZIPM.jpg‎   phpDM9HxHPM.jpg‎   phpcpMKvFPM.jpg‎  

    phpQPvC8OPM.jpg‎  

  7. #3520

    Susan bcb-easy sighting

    Dropped my kids off for school and decided to see what I could get into. Cruised Wilkins nothing so I headed out to bcb and came away very happy. I found Susan a very nice wsw she was 5-5 maybe 140 nice build I would call her a semi-milf. Made the scoop off fairhaven she got in we played the game u a cop and then we were off. She had a really nice personality which can be shocking. As we talked she told me she used to work in a pharmacy but liked doing this better because she likes sex now I did'nt know what to believe did'nt care anyway. Negotiations opened she jack + dime for a bj I counterd with a jack she accepted. Pulled up in front of a friend of hers house thought she was going inside but did the deed right there. Her mic work was really good some dt licking and she did this thing with her toungue that really got me going very good the only downer is she would'nt catch but gave me nice tug before I popped. The reason she stated she does'nt catch anymore is becasuse of her son she does'nt because he is an infant etc. Now is'nt that's why they make mouthwash and toothpaste. That aside mic work was great. Took her back around fairhaven dropped her off don't know if she will be back around she got into a truck and drove off will I repeat yeah if I catch her again Then moving around back towards ww spotted easy came back around real quick to make the pick-up but she was gone saw her later was pressed for time told her about earlier. She said that was just a friend of hers that gives her money so she would'nt have to be out. I was like ok we talked for about 2 mins then I was gone but she told me she's gonna make it up to me by giving me the best bj I ever had. I was like been there and done that but will not turn it down.

  8. #3519
    Quote Originally Posted by Drofnalb
    I have fallen for that more than once (not with house, but with drugs).

    But the posts are right, go to your place not theirs.

    I like Tip Top much better than Tims

    people go to Tims because it is a little closer, but the extra couple miles is worth it for Tip Top.
    It's a lot quicker to get on I 95 south and exit onto I 195 east, then exit onto Rt 1 south.

    I find that if you're getting a room for all day that the Exec is nicer than Tim's or Tip Top. It's next door to Tip Top.

    Danny,
    To be technical about it, Erica's 24. Her DOB is Jan (x) 1985.

    She is currently wanted on a warrant with a $100,000 bail attached. I don't want to tip off LE about her though, all I can say is she has a "LONG" last name.

  9. #3518

    The ‘Long’ and short, on Erica

    Hemlock; you aren’t alone when it comes to getting ripped off by Erica. Her good looks have caused many guys to think with the little head.

    She’s using different names these days because she knows people are on to her. Her M.O. is to tell people some shit about paying a baby sitter, getting some weed, meth or something else so she can spend more time with you. Her favorite place to hop out to get the aforementioned, is bordered by Ramsey / McHenry / S. Stricker / and S. Calhoun. There are multiple alleys leading out of that area and by the time her ‘date’ realizes he’s been had, the chances of figuring out which way she went is pretty slim. When it comes to ripping people off, this girl is pretty smart. Move over Cash and Carrie.

    Your description of her sounds spot on for Erica; 5’6 and 105 (when she’s using) and shoulder length, dark brunette hair. She has a tattooed ‘ring’ around her ankle with ‘Erica’ tattooed there as well. Chances are you would only see this in warmer weather though. She is 26 years old. When she is clean; her weight balloons to about 125 or 130.

    Don’t make another mistake by thinking that hanging on to your money until the deed is done will keep you safe. It may not work out that way.

    I’ve known Erica since she was 17; a few years before she started using and ‘working’. She was a pretty good kid from a really dysfunctional home. I dated her quite a few times when she was about 20 or 21, but she finally burned me one time and I avoided her (she knew why). But this past February I was out looking and she was the only girl out so I stopped to talk to her. She asked for a ride to her mom’s to get money to buy some meth.

    To make a long story short; I spent the next 15 minutes riding her around to find her ‘mother’. I finally figure out she wasn’t looking for her mother and wanted her out of my truck. Then she started to wig out on me and said that if I did not give her $100, she was going to flag down a cop and tell them I raped her. She said she had been recording our conversation on her cell phone ( I knew this was BS). I told her I would help her find a cop, but she didn’t believe me until I started racing up Ramsey at about 60 MPH, flashing my high beams at a cop car I saw about 5 or 6 blocks away. She finally started screaming to let her out, which I gladly did. But when she hopped out, she grabbed something off the floor. At first I thought it was her purse, but I later discovered she had grabbed my owners manual pouch which also contained my title, registration, insurance card and a host of other documents.

    As she was getting out, she was still screaming about telling the cops that I raped her, so I ended up driving to the Southwestern District Police Station and talking to them. When I told the cops her name, they told me they knew her and not to worry, she has no credibility with them.

    Don’t take chance with her by ‘hanging on to your money’. This girl can still cause tons of problems even if you do that. She isn’t worth the trouble.

  10. #3517

    Icy from CB

    Had some time and money today--first time in a very long time that I had either. Decided to troll. Went to WW first. One or two old junkies and lots of LE. Decided to move to CB. This was a much better choice.

    Only made one loop when I saw a cut WSW who called herself Icy. Cute, A-cups (my thing), did have old tracks. She said she was two months clean. Believe it if you like. She seemed straight at the time. Went to her choice--"house of a friend." On the way there she asked what I was looking for. I asked what was being offered. We did the I'm not/you're not. She said, "BJ, H/H, f***, or an*l". I thought, "Jackpot." She discussed how a guy taught her how to breathe during back door action and that she now loved it and even came that way. I thought, "heck yea" and told her that I would have one of those.

    We got to the house. Spider senses said the place seemed okay. Paid the customary.1 for use of the room.

    Icy was great. Very nice and tender. Very worried about me and my comfort. Seemed genuinely concerned about whether I was having a good time. I offered.4 for h/h she said, "yes, " but that she usually gets.6. She did not argue. I asked how much for back door. She said.4 more. I did not have that much. I countered with.2. She said that I seemed like a nice guy and that she would do it today.

    WOW! She can really breathe. You know what I really mean. She was nice and tight and could really use that sphincter.

    She did not have a phone--lost it, so she did not have digits. I would have loved to have had them. Will absolutely repeat if I see her again. Hopefully she will have a phone next time.

    Great day. Hope I get more money and have more free time real soon.

    Stay/play safe.

    Loverbug

  11. #3516

    Tim's

    OK guys I've studied my mistakes and have decided to do a Tim's or some other notel. Can anyone give me some info on Tim's (never been there) or make a recommendation for an alternate. Money is not the big issue. I'm more concerned with security. Don't want to have to show ID just want to pay cash and keep the room for a day. I figure I can monger at will all day and have a great spot in my pocket. I'll not let the little head do anymore thinking. Thanks.

  12. #3515

    its all good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemloc26
    Thanks for the useful info. OH Yeah I'll see her again. That ass is just too good to resist. She won't even remember me, she forgot the name I gave her in 6 minuets. I'll not make the mistake of looking for anything other than ass again. Slapping my own hand.

    Thanks
    I have fallen for that more than once (not with house, but with drugs).

    But the posts are right, go to your place not theirs.

    I like Tip Top much better than Tims

    people go to Tims because it is a little closer, but the extra couple miles is worth it for Tip Top.

  13. #3514

    Oh yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by C L Hunter
    I've been dying to hit the Baltimore loops ever since I scored a nice piece in Camden, NJ a few months back.

    I only had to do 2 loops around the W/W and to my surprise found Italian Angie (as opposed to the ripoff Angie in CB) on Wilkens near Monroe. I thought she wasn't a working girl at first cause she was cute, clean, and actually using the pay phone. We made eye contact and I scooped her up around the corner.

    Took her to Chateau de Tim for some fun. I was exploring her nice see cups during the drive. Once inside our luxary suite, she cleaned up a little and got down to her bra & panties. She was really self conscious about her body and such cause she had a kid. I thought she looked great, definitely CL material. Her hair was up in cute clips, very soft, smooth skin and pussy. Very full mommy see cups. Sexy MILF in my honest opinion.

    She gave me a great BBBJ to get me going then I put on the cover. Did mish, doggie, them mish to finish.

    We tidied up and I drove her back to her spot.

    Great conversation, great girl, treat her well!
    I remember Angie I think last name "Pasta" (seriously), saw her a few months ago.

    I bought her some stuff, she claimed to want to be clean. She was on wilkens near circle.

    She definately looked really good for Wilkens. Cute and sexy. I took her to Tip Top in Elkridge and took shower with her. She had that messed up stomach lots of SWs have from children, I think she had three. Breasts were good a little saggy. She was very self conscious of her body, I think she was a stripper. I imagine 10 years ago she was REALLY smoking hot.

    But as usual my favorite was the butt!

    A very round firm Italian butt which looked great in and out of jeans.

    She layed stomach down while I pummelled that butt.

    It was a perfect fit, the butt was round but not too big.

    I felt bad because I was smothering her (she is a smallish girl).

    But she said she didn't complain because it was heat of the moment and she could tell how into it I was.

    She treated me nice, but I treated her very nice.

    I saw her the other day but did not pick up.

    I started as a SW guy, I am becoming more of an AMP guy with age.

  14. #3513

    Good Job

    Quote Originally Posted by The Sarge
    Wow,

    I just got back from a great night of mongering. This is what we always want to get but never expect to get.

    The night started out with 1 hour of W/W dead as a doornail minus a few skanks I refuse to waste my time on. I then migrate over to Garrison BLVD area and what do you know. Another 45 min of nothing but either old BSW FAT BSW or Trannies. YUCK. So I decide roam outside of my usual area and follw Garrison up until it dead ends and you turn onto Belvedere. This area looks rough and is not for the faint at heart. However there were many blue flashing lights. Always a good indicator there is action around.

    So I do some recon and really don't find much other than some old BSW. Then I spot what I think is a BSW coming out of a bar off of Belvedere near a strip mall. So I decide to circle the block for a closer look. To my dismay it was just a cute black civi. I have a few years of experience I base my civi category on three things.

    1. She had on what appeared toalmost be a business slacks type of bottom with a nice leatherish jacket.

    2. She looked great and smelled like she was dressed to go out

    3. She kept telling me she would like to "take a ride with me some other time, but she was late for work. Apparently she works at a nursing home or something."

    At this point when I hear she would like to but she is to busy. I realize I must step up my hunting skillz. I offer to take her to work when we are done. She starts to get interested. I then have to tell her I will take good care of her. At this point she appears to blow me off and walk past my vehicle so I figure what the hell I tried and she ends up getting in my car. BINGO

    So my monger negotiating skillz go crazy at this point. I am ready to drop a solid $ on this woman because she smells and looks so good, so I start low with.6. BOOM she accepts but is sure to tell me she hates the very cute bird none as swallow but dosent mind playing catcher.

    So we find a spot and begin the deed, at first I am slightly worried because I hear the. We have to hurry line. But when she pulls the little guy out and wraps and preforms one of the best BBBJDTNQWS and extra extra DT tounge when the little guy is done.

    In heavan.

    Now the bad news is she wouldn't give me her phone but wanted mine. Sorry fellas I couldn't give my number out. I have refused to get a burner. I need one. So this was most likley a 1 and done meeting. But it was for the ages.

    I am thinking this may be what happens to our hobby. As the economy keeps slipping we may see more and more honest hard working hotties looking to provide a little STIMULUS relief.

    Me like it

    Good luck hunting
    That is good mongering.

  15. #3512

    Live And Learn

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnote
    Hemloc26,

    That definately is Erica M. O., take the money and disappear, she got me once and a lot of others, she has a bad reputation for that, I've hooked up with her 4 or 5 times, she burned me once and I learned my lesson with her, play then pay, she still has my cell number and calls atleast once a week, most of the time she is totalling messed up, a couple nights ago she called at 230 in the morning.

    She definately has a nice body and is fun to place with when she is not totally screwed up.

    Later,

    Cnote
    Thanks for the useful info. OH Yeah I'll see her again. That ass is just too good to resist. She won't even remember me, she forgot the name I gave her in 6 minuets. I'll not make the mistake of looking for anything other than ass again. Slapping my own hand.

    Thanks

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape