Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3538

    re. Amy

    Hey X,
    That is the same Amy,face,tattoos & she is wearing the same black ring in both pics. I must have caught her on a bad day,she did say she needed her fix. You got some nice pics of her "flappy lips". Lol,I will have to try a notel if I see her again. She did talk like you described,I thought someone had reviewed her on here but just didn't know when it was posted. Rook.

  2. #3537

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
    She saw me again & I pull over to a side street & she hops in. Amy was her name,23 y.o? I think. She says .30 for pipe cleaning & I countered with .20 with a tip if she swallowed. She agreed but said she couldn't promise to swallow since she just got up & was dope sick. Now imagine that!!

    Amy had a decent bod,used to work @ Sherris,stage name "White Girl",hey-I am just the messenger. We get to my spot & her pipe cleaning skills were a 1,couldn't dt,not even on my tool for 15 seconds before she gagged. Than,I was like how much to upgrade & she she .10 more.

    Deal,I wasn't gonna enjoy her pipe cleaning so I got Jr. all suit up,she didn't want any pics. She had a nice shaved kitty,actually really big flappy pussy lips. I just pounded her mish & erupted soon after. I didn't request any other position.

    She did agree to a pic of her tits but no face shots afterwards. I was able to take a pic of her face as she got out at the red light on Baltimore & Highland when she saw a few of her "friends".

    With everywhere being so dead,I would repeat with Amy again for fs,she was drama free & had #. I haven't tried but she said it's out of minutes & I can leave a message & she would return my call..yadda...yadda.yadda.

    Enjoy the pics!! Rook.
    Hey Rookiemonger, Is this the same Amy? Chasing Amy

    Tattoo on left hand looked familiar, plus the "really big flappy pussy lips" and of course her face!

    The deep throat I recieved was a Polar Opposite!
    A classic case of YMMV. Amy's services are Much Much better in a notel enviroment!

    X out
    Via DC
    Last edited by Tha X Facta; 11-11-09 at 09:03. Reason: Tattoo and really big flappy pussy lips

  3. #3536

    Amy-PP pickup

    I decided to venture out this early a.m. since I was shut out yesterday. I started again in PP since it is closest to me. I saw $100 Sara,blondish sw who only does $100 dates. I think someone mentioned that it is for 2 pops,which is not bad but when I picked her up awhile back,she had a piss poor attitude so she got dropped off real quick.

    After about 15 of monger maneuvering,I spotted a white girl with her pimp/bf/who knows on a bus bench on Baltimore St. just by the corner basketball court. After I made a few rounds,I see her walking by herself,not being sure she was a sw,I made a pass & got a sorta look so I turned to where I could catch her walking pass.

    She saw me again & I pull over to a side street & she hops in. Amy was her name,23 y.o? I think. She says .30 for pipe cleaning & I countered with .20 with a tip if she swallowed. She agreed but said she couldn't promise to swallow since she just got up & was dope sick. Now imagine that!!

    Amy had a decent bod,used to work @ Sherris,stage name "White Girl",hey-I am just the messenger. We get to my spot & her pipe cleaning skills were a 1,couldn't dt,not even on my tool for 15 seconds before she gagged. Than,I was like how much to upgrade & she she .10 more.

    Deal,I wasn't gonna enjoy her pipe cleaning so I got Jr. all suit up,she didn't want any pics. She had a nice shaved kitty,actually really big flappy pussy lips. I just pounded her mish & erupted soon after. I didn't request any other position.

    She did agree to a pic of her tits but no face shots afterwards. I was able to take a pic of her face as she got out at the red light on Baltimore & Highland when she saw a few of her "friends".

    With everywhere being so dead,I would repeat with Amy again for fs,she was drama free & had #. I haven't tried but she said it's out of minutes & I can leave a message & she would return my call..yadda...yadda.yadda.

    Enjoy the pics!! Rook.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amyafterthedate.JPG‎   Amystits.JPG‎  

  4. #3535

    Erica/Melissa pic

    Here is a pic of Erica/Melissa. I haven't heard of Erica using Kim,but wuld not be surprised. It is a bit grainy but it wa the best I could do taking the pic & driving past her.

    Jenna-from Monday,on Washington & Carey. She actually looked alot better from afar. When she got it,she had scabs all over,when I checked the tattas-they were all red & bumpy so needless to say,out she went.

    Mystery girl was on Highland & Baltimore St. over PP area. I would guess that she was a sw,but she didn't seem interested in me!! I know right!! What was she thinking? Lol.

    I will post a report of Amy in a few. Rook.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jennaredhead.JPG‎   mysterygirl.JPG‎   mysterygirl2.JPG‎   mysterygirl#3.JPG‎   EricaMelissa.JPG‎  


  5. #3534

    Melissa/Erica/Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Heyynow
    Is this the same Melissa with the Melissa tat on back? See my report from last week on her.
    I didn't see a tat but admit that I was looking lower. She was wearing a dark hoodie with well cut clean bluejeans. Had to ask her to take the hood down and un-zip for the cop check. Had old track marks on the left side of her neck which supported her story of being in the program. Clean non bloated hands. Dark hair in a ponytail. She acted kind of skittish but not high. Now I know why she was skittish, she's ripped off so many people she doesn't know who will recognize her. Thought she had dated me before but I said no. I would have remembered. She seems to be succeptably to compliments. When I gave her a few she relaxed noticeably and would have completed her agreed to task had we found a decent daylight spot. I know this next question is pointless as no one is about to give up a good daylight spot on the board. But is there a guideline to follow? I've got a good night spot but it won't work in daylight.

  6. #3533

    Finders Fee

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnote
    Shes a mess she called me twice today, I told her I'm going 2 get a room Saturday night and stay all night, she was messed up, I 've never heard the "I'll cry rape to the cops" b. S yet, I've know her for a couple years and I figure she knows I want put up with that foolishness, I'll try to take some pictures this weekend if I hook you with her.

    Be safe

    Later,

    Cnote
    I'll pm you my burner number, pay for the room and give you a finders fee if you'll call me when you pick her up. I'm not into laying an ass whipping or anything illegal, but her tiny little perfect a$$ owes something of mine a Grant.

  7. #3532

    Church Goers

    Quote Originally Posted by Nat Zass
    Out last night and tried the WW loop. Nothing, except some a$$h01e with a video camera near the church on Washington. (Shades of BJW!). So I tried the PP loop. More LE than sws out. Lastly, CB was almost dry, but I did manage to find Katy. Young, cold, fidgety, trying to collect the $120 she needs for her 'daily rent'.

    Drove to a favorite parking spot, and ended up with a BBBJCIM for the standard Jackson. Decent performance, but no fun, passion or laughs. Maybe my expectation are too high?

    Anyway, I'd try her again if given the opportunity. Overall, I'd give 7's on the sw scale.

    Enjoy and stay safe.

    Nat
    I avoid that part or the Blvd. Make a hitch to the right at the gas station or a left at the playground.

  8. #3531

    Late night report

    Out last night and tried the WW loop. Nothing, except some a$$h01e with a video camera near the church on Washington. (Shades of BJW!). So I tried the PP loop. More LE than sws out. Lastly, CB was almost dry, but I did manage to find Katy. Young, cold, fidgety, trying to collect the $120 she needs for her 'daily rent'.

    Drove to a favorite parking spot, and ended up with a BBBJCIM for the standard Jackson. Decent performance, but no fun, passion or laughs. Maybe my expectation are too high?

    Anyway, I'd try her again if given the opportunity. Overall, I'd give 7's on the sw scale.

    Enjoy and stay safe.

    Nat

  9. #3530

    Melissa tat

    Is this the same Melissa with the Melissa tat on back? See my report from last week on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
    Hey there my fellow mongers,

    I had to chance to monger today & did all the loops,(WW,BCB & PP). I wasted a good 3 1/2 hours as there was nothing of decent quality out. I did want to mention that I saw Erica, a.ka Melissa now.

    I didn't even recognized her,she was wearing grey sweatpants,black jacket with a hat & a hoodie covering her head. I passed her a couple times & was actually interested in the pick-up,until she came up to my window & said "don't you remember me",you left me @ home depot the last time we dated!!

    Erica tried to pull a fast one last time,about a year ago. Well,she didn't get her way,didn't get her $ & was left @ Home Depot! It is funny now that she has ripped so many people off that she has changed her name,her hair is dark black now. MONGERS BEWARE!!

    I thought because of the nice weather,there would be more selections out but I was wrong. I will try again this week. Rook.

  10. #3529

    Erica-A.K.A. Melissa sighting

    Hey there my fellow mongers,
    I had to chance to monger today & did all the loops,(WW,BCB & PP). I wasted a good 3 1/2 hours as there was nothing of decent quality out. I did want to mention that I saw Erica, a.ka Melissa now.

    I didn't even recognized her,she was wearing grey sweatpants,black jacket with a hat & a hoodie covering her head. I passed her a couple times & was actually interested in the pick-up,until she came up to my window & said "don't you remember me",you left me @ home depot the last time we dated!!

    Erica tried to pull a fast one last time,about a year ago. Well,she didn't get her way,didn't get her $ & was left @ Home Depot! It is funny now that she has ripped so many people off that she has changed her name,her hair is dark black now. MONGERS BEWARE!!

    I thought because of the nice weather,there would be more selections out but I was wrong. I will try again this week. Rook.

  11. #3528

    Erica

    Shes a mess she called me twice today, I told her I'm going 2 get a room Saturday night and stay all night, she was messed up, I 've never heard the "I'll cry rape to the cops" b. S yet, I've know her for a couple years and I figure she knows I want put up with that foolishness, I'll try to take some pictures this weekend if I hook you with her.

    Be safe

    Later,

    Cnote

  12. #3527

    Diversity

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemloc26
    With a day to monger at will and a boat load of lessons learned, I started my afternoon at the Tip Top. Room for a day .6. Off to the loops and a jones for Erica's ass. Repeated drive byes yielded nothing. Off to BCB, nothing. Back to WW, nothing. This was the worst afternoon for content I've ever seen on the loops. Took a break for lunch and ran WW, BCB then WW again, still nothing even close to taking to the notel. Took another break and went around yet again when it got dark. Nothing. I had basically got tired of driving and dodging LE when I took what was to be my last trip through WW from yet another direction. I had given up finding Erica and was just looking for something that would work. I came across Cristy. Tall lean but not CCL and good facial bone structure. She looked good in the half light so I made the scoop. She hops in, we do the cop check and chat a bit. She's a pretty girl but was showing some street wear on the face. Acne/pock scars but nothing open or horrible. So off we go with a .5 agreement for "everything". She was obviously high but able to hold a conversation. Hit the room where she had a hard time undressing. She got the pants off and the lower legs had some sores..yuck. Fortunately she was otherwise clean and smelled great. Smokin" hot little flawless ass was going to save the day. Started with bbbj, good skills. When I went for the flip she said NO anal. What part of "everything" didn't you understand? We went through a couple minutes of awkward conversation before I said fuck it lets finish up bbbj with a catch. Everything else went without a hitch and I got out without indecent and dropped her off at her place. Nice time but would not repeat.

    So lets add this up.
    .6 room
    .5 you know
    .2 gas

    My conclusion: maybe I'll give CL a shot for FS
    SW for quicky bbjs

    Notes on Tip Top. Ask for a room in the back. The parking is out of sight. No ID check. Give em any name you want. Nice room. Pricey but for me worth not having ID issues.
    Don't count out SWs.

    Pay for room when you get the one you are looking for.

    Tip Top is $35 for 2 hours.

    I am assuming 2 hours is enough?

    That will keep costs down, and if you do not find anything then simply go home, with just the cost of gas.

    BTW I was out all night, pickings slim.

  13. #3526

    Erica

    She called me twice today, I'm gong down this weekend, I told her I'm going 2 get a room for the night this weekend and stay down in baltimore, I know her bullxxht line, she keeps telling me she wants to come to frederick with me because people want to beat the shit out of her in b-more. We'll see what happens, I'll try 2 get a pic this weekend and post it so all will no what they are dealing with.

    Later

    Cnote

  14. #3525

    Chico's Amanda

    I can't really add anything that the pictures Droflknob took doesn't already show: BOOBS BOOBS and more BOOBS! One thing is that she could have been a little cleaner. We did use her room right on Wilkens which was safe. She is a nice and very accomidating.

    PP

  15. #3524
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemloc26
    I know I should be stripped of my stripe but at least I shared. I'll endeavor to persevere and follow the rules to a tee next time.
    Dude, don't worry about it. It has happened to all of us. Learn from it and don't make the same mistake again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape