Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,881 to 23,895 of 24558
-
11-14-09 03:06 #678Senior Member

Posts: 142I saw Cam'mai a while ago, I believe last Dec. Real easy to set-up but didn't want to tell which hotel until I was nearly there. Had a slightly messy room, 2 or 3 girls usually work out of the same hotel room. When it came down to business she was very uninterested and mechanical, her CG position was painful and I personally wouldn't repeat with her.
Originally Posted by Yoyo1234
-
11-13-09 13:00 #677Senior Member

Posts: 160I just seen a add for her on Cragis list for a bukkake tonight. only 50.
Originally Posted by Little Man
-
11-13-09 11:51 #676Regular Member

Posts: 19Holly
I'm probably going to TOFTT this weekend but I wanted to see first if anyone had taken this little cutie for a test drive yet.
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1734886
-
11-13-09 08:35 #675Senior Member

Posts: 146Cam'mai And Sunkist
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1731963
I called these two girls yesterday, and it definately sounded real, but I was wondering if anyone out there has been to see either one of these two. I have seen Sunkist postings here in MD for a while but does anyone know if it is real?
-
11-11-09 14:39 #674Senior Member

Posts: 257Caylee / Leanne
Originally Posted by Heyynow
Thanks for the warning. I was looking at Caylee and you saved me money, time and aggravation.
I am posting the picture you referred to from BP, as well as a photo of a related provider, Leanne, which picture is being recycled again and has come to be associated with poor service in my mind. I have not seen either provider and don't plan to. If anyone has good reports about either, i would like to hear them.
Rapid
-
11-11-09 10:43 #673Senior Member

Posts: 32Caylee on BP, don't
Picture looked good, thought it was possible for a BWI girl to look that good. It wasn't her, but the real girl was good looking (not as good as the pic), dub D's, hispanic, nice bod, lots of tats. Very mechanical, CBJ, bad at best and the grand finale, she looks up and says, extra $ for FS. Got me!
She's leaving, but stay away wherever she goes.
-
11-08-09 11:25 #672Senior Member

Posts: 35Kelly in Catonsville
Has anyone seen Kelly in Catonsville. She post with relatively low rates. I thought she was LE at first, but while visiting with another provider, she mentioned how Kelly was hurting the business because of the rates she is offering.
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1568951
-
11-07-09 21:25 #671Senior Member

Posts: 40You better watch out, she's "shady".
Originally Posted by Krops
-
11-07-09 11:48 #670Regular Member

Posts: 4Yup.
I was the original poster and Shady2860 sent a threatening PM that essentially said I need to take her picture down or else. She definitely left the positive review. Personally, I'd avoid her like a dose of the clap.
Originally Posted by Nachodaddy
-
11-06-09 21:21 #669Senior Member

Posts: 1823You've been ranting about one thing or another for 2 weeks now?
At this point, I don't think anyone really gives a flying fuck.
Just let it go.
Monger On...
Bench
Originally Posted by Handsfree
-
11-06-09 02:12 #668Senior Member

Posts: 52I can't believe people have such a hard time with this.
1. Go to the search tab, click it.
2. In the second box where it says "search by username" type; handsfree.
3. You will find every post I made, Scroll down to May 5 2009.
4. They are in reverse chronological order.
5. Click the underlined link on the post that I made on May 5 2009 where I am regarding a "thick latina". In it, you will see my entire report.
You will see not only my report, but Layla's posting that I quoted from Craiglist.
There is only one thick hawaiian/latina from Boston that visits Catonsville. And her name is mentioned.
-
11-05-09 17:51 #667Senior Member

Posts: 1146Note, she has taken one thing off the table.
Originally Posted by Smiling Fox
Some one wasn't nice. So...
call her, but be reasuring and gentlemanly.
she still need some help, i think.
SFLast edited by Smiling Fox; 11-06-09 at 16:23. Reason: update.
-
11-05-09 00:43 #666Senior Member

Posts: 1146Erika: I think I got it right
Wow, think I resized it ok.
Erika.
-
11-04-09 22:54 #665Senior Member

Posts: 40Don't bother seeing that one. See this one instead for only an extra .5 you are insured it isn't a fake/scammer: http://bustyrie.rare-companion.com/inside.php
Originally Posted by Flasianlover
She is backed up by some really good reviews.
-
11-04-09 17:50 #664Regular Member

Posts: 11I beleive I've seen a report of a scam using that same picture.
Originally Posted by Flasianlover










Reply With Quote





