Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3569

    Finders Fee

    Quote Originally Posted by Cnote
    Shes a mess she called me twice today, I told her I'm going 2 get a room Saturday night and stay all night, she was messed up, I 've never heard the "I'll cry rape to the cops" b. S yet, I've know her for a couple years and I figure she knows I want put up with that foolishness, I'll try to take some pictures this weekend if I hook you with her.

    Be safe

    Later,

    Cnote
    I'll pm you my burner number, pay for the room and give you a finders fee if you'll call me when you pick her up. I'm not into laying an ass whipping or anything illegal, but her tiny little perfect a$$ owes something of mine a Grant.

  2. #3568

    Church Goers

    Quote Originally Posted by Nat Zass
    Out last night and tried the WW loop. Nothing, except some a$$h01e with a video camera near the church on Washington. (Shades of BJW!). So I tried the PP loop. More LE than sws out. Lastly, CB was almost dry, but I did manage to find Katy. Young, cold, fidgety, trying to collect the $120 she needs for her 'daily rent'.

    Drove to a favorite parking spot, and ended up with a BBBJCIM for the standard Jackson. Decent performance, but no fun, passion or laughs. Maybe my expectation are too high?

    Anyway, I'd try her again if given the opportunity. Overall, I'd give 7's on the sw scale.

    Enjoy and stay safe.

    Nat
    I avoid that part or the Blvd. Make a hitch to the right at the gas station or a left at the playground.

  3. #3567

    Late night report

    Out last night and tried the WW loop. Nothing, except some a$$h01e with a video camera near the church on Washington. (Shades of BJW!). So I tried the PP loop. More LE than sws out. Lastly, CB was almost dry, but I did manage to find Katy. Young, cold, fidgety, trying to collect the $120 she needs for her 'daily rent'.

    Drove to a favorite parking spot, and ended up with a BBBJCIM for the standard Jackson. Decent performance, but no fun, passion or laughs. Maybe my expectation are too high?

    Anyway, I'd try her again if given the opportunity. Overall, I'd give 7's on the sw scale.

    Enjoy and stay safe.

    Nat

  4. #3566

    Melissa tat

    Is this the same Melissa with the Melissa tat on back? See my report from last week on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
    Hey there my fellow mongers,

    I had to chance to monger today & did all the loops,(WW,BCB & PP). I wasted a good 3 1/2 hours as there was nothing of decent quality out. I did want to mention that I saw Erica, a.ka Melissa now.

    I didn't even recognized her,she was wearing grey sweatpants,black jacket with a hat & a hoodie covering her head. I passed her a couple times & was actually interested in the pick-up,until she came up to my window & said "don't you remember me",you left me @ home depot the last time we dated!!

    Erica tried to pull a fast one last time,about a year ago. Well,she didn't get her way,didn't get her $ & was left @ Home Depot! It is funny now that she has ripped so many people off that she has changed her name,her hair is dark black now. MONGERS BEWARE!!

    I thought because of the nice weather,there would be more selections out but I was wrong. I will try again this week. Rook.

  5. #3565

    Erica-A.K.A. Melissa sighting

    Hey there my fellow mongers,
    I had to chance to monger today & did all the loops,(WW,BCB & PP). I wasted a good 3 1/2 hours as there was nothing of decent quality out. I did want to mention that I saw Erica, a.ka Melissa now.

    I didn't even recognized her,she was wearing grey sweatpants,black jacket with a hat & a hoodie covering her head. I passed her a couple times & was actually interested in the pick-up,until she came up to my window & said "don't you remember me",you left me @ home depot the last time we dated!!

    Erica tried to pull a fast one last time,about a year ago. Well,she didn't get her way,didn't get her $ & was left @ Home Depot! It is funny now that she has ripped so many people off that she has changed her name,her hair is dark black now. MONGERS BEWARE!!

    I thought because of the nice weather,there would be more selections out but I was wrong. I will try again this week. Rook.

  6. #3564

    Erica

    Shes a mess she called me twice today, I told her I'm going 2 get a room Saturday night and stay all night, she was messed up, I 've never heard the "I'll cry rape to the cops" b. S yet, I've know her for a couple years and I figure she knows I want put up with that foolishness, I'll try to take some pictures this weekend if I hook you with her.

    Be safe

    Later,

    Cnote

  7. #3563

    Diversity

    Quote Originally Posted by Hemloc26
    With a day to monger at will and a boat load of lessons learned, I started my afternoon at the Tip Top. Room for a day .6. Off to the loops and a jones for Erica's ass. Repeated drive byes yielded nothing. Off to BCB, nothing. Back to WW, nothing. This was the worst afternoon for content I've ever seen on the loops. Took a break for lunch and ran WW, BCB then WW again, still nothing even close to taking to the notel. Took another break and went around yet again when it got dark. Nothing. I had basically got tired of driving and dodging LE when I took what was to be my last trip through WW from yet another direction. I had given up finding Erica and was just looking for something that would work. I came across Cristy. Tall lean but not CCL and good facial bone structure. She looked good in the half light so I made the scoop. She hops in, we do the cop check and chat a bit. She's a pretty girl but was showing some street wear on the face. Acne/pock scars but nothing open or horrible. So off we go with a .5 agreement for "everything". She was obviously high but able to hold a conversation. Hit the room where she had a hard time undressing. She got the pants off and the lower legs had some sores..yuck. Fortunately she was otherwise clean and smelled great. Smokin" hot little flawless ass was going to save the day. Started with bbbj, good skills. When I went for the flip she said NO anal. What part of "everything" didn't you understand? We went through a couple minutes of awkward conversation before I said fuck it lets finish up bbbj with a catch. Everything else went without a hitch and I got out without indecent and dropped her off at her place. Nice time but would not repeat.

    So lets add this up.
    .6 room
    .5 you know
    .2 gas

    My conclusion: maybe I'll give CL a shot for FS
    SW for quicky bbjs

    Notes on Tip Top. Ask for a room in the back. The parking is out of sight. No ID check. Give em any name you want. Nice room. Pricey but for me worth not having ID issues.
    Don't count out SWs.

    Pay for room when you get the one you are looking for.

    Tip Top is $35 for 2 hours.

    I am assuming 2 hours is enough?

    That will keep costs down, and if you do not find anything then simply go home, with just the cost of gas.

    BTW I was out all night, pickings slim.

  8. #3562

    Erica

    She called me twice today, I'm gong down this weekend, I told her I'm going 2 get a room for the night this weekend and stay down in baltimore, I know her bullxxht line, she keeps telling me she wants to come to frederick with me because people want to beat the shit out of her in b-more. We'll see what happens, I'll try 2 get a pic this weekend and post it so all will no what they are dealing with.

    Later

    Cnote

  9. #3561

    Chico's Amanda

    I can't really add anything that the pictures Droflknob took doesn't already show: BOOBS BOOBS and more BOOBS! One thing is that she could have been a little cleaner. We did use her room right on Wilkens which was safe. She is a nice and very accomidating.

    PP

  10. #3560
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemloc26
    I know I should be stripped of my stripe but at least I shared. I'll endeavor to persevere and follow the rules to a tee next time.
    Dude, don't worry about it. It has happened to all of us. Learn from it and don't make the same mistake again.

  11. #3559

    Alexis in Brooklyn

    Love the Brooklyn area many discounts saw a nice slim SW named Alexis. After the cop check we made an agreement of $45 for the a$$, which was very tight. Alexis was a pro that night taking a good pounding,lol.

    Will repeat only for the a$$

    I have the number 410-371-????

  12. #3558

    To Monger Or Not To Monger

    With a day to monger at will and a boat load of lessons learned, I started my afternoon at the Tip Top. Room for a day .6. Off to the loops and a jones for Erica's ass. Repeated drive byes yielded nothing. Off to BCB, nothing. Back to WW, nothing. This was the worst afternoon for content I've ever seen on the loops. Took a break for lunch and ran WW, BCB then WW again, still nothing even close to taking to the notel. Took another break and went around yet again when it got dark. Nothing. I had basically got tired of driving and dodging LE when I took what was to be my last trip through WW from yet another direction. I had given up finding Erica and was just looking for something that would work. I came across Cristy. Tall lean but not CCL and good facial bone structure. She looked good in the half light so I made the scoop. She hops in, we do the cop check and chat a bit. She's a pretty girl but was showing some street wear on the face. Acne/pock scars but nothing open or horrible. So off we go with a .5 agreement for "everything". She was obviously high but able to hold a conversation. Hit the room where she had a hard time undressing. She got the pants off and the lower legs had some sores..yuck. Fortunately she was otherwise clean and smelled great. Smokin" hot little flawless ass was going to save the day. Started with bbbj, good skills. When I went for the flip she said NO anal. What part of "everything" didn't you understand? We went through a couple minutes of awkward conversation before I said fuck it lets finish up bbbj with a catch. Everything else went without a hitch and I got out without indecent and dropped her off at her place. Nice time but would not repeat.

    So lets add this up.
    .6 room
    .5 you know
    .2 gas

    My conclusion: maybe I'll give CL a shot for FS
    SW for quicky bbjs

    Notes on Tip Top. Ask for a room in the back. The parking is out of sight. No ID check. Give em any name you want. Nice room. Pricey but for me worth not having ID issues.

  13. #3557

    Got milk?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico
    Picked up Amanda near the circle but made a couple of laps around the block before the scoop because she looked a little too clean. Usually, by the time I get back someone else has beat me to the punch but I'm cautious if I don't recognize the face. We've all done it. Sounds kinda sad, as if I'm looking for bottom of the barrel SW's but guys...you know sometimes you wonder if the girl is a civilian or worse, part of an undercover sting. I mean really, how many SW's have an Ipod & clean clothes. So she gets in and DAMN!...she has some big ones. They're poppin outta the shirt...and soooo soft.

    Chico
    You are right, she has an Oktoberfest build, great body, DD chest.

    Teeth are super messed up, a shame I could take her to S. Carolina and get them fixed cheap.

    Picked up on Washington around 8:30 today. Saw that cute booty from the back, turned right on the circle. Could see she was packing a massive chest on the way to the car.

    Offered to go to a place of hers. I never do that, so she said she was down to come to hotel with me.

    She was nervous about me the whole time. Did not talk much, simply gestured with smiles and frowns.

    Got to TIp Top negotiated for.6 for stay. Got in, took some photos. Went right to the tits, she says they are sensitive. Sucked for some time.

    I wanted to shower with her but she said she was cold and had to get back by 9:30.

    We played for a while which led to a BBBJ. Migrated to HJ + ball sucking. When ready to blow she rushed to catch it all in her mouth. I was afraid of BBBJ because teeth so messed up, but she actually did excellent job.

    Strange, after I blew in her mouth all of a sudden she was comfortable with me. Joked and laughed all the way home, she is from Hampden stays of Washington for work. She said she thought I was a cop and was setting her up for entrapment (I am clean cut and drive a nice car).

    Told me to come by where she stays in town.

    I liked her alot, will try again.

    Really need to hit the butt next time!

    Tell me Chico, was the booty as magnificent as it looked! ?

    Hope you guys enjoy photos!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG00035.jpg‎   IMG00036.jpg‎   phpXfiqZIPM.jpg‎   phpDM9HxHPM.jpg‎   phpcpMKvFPM.jpg‎  

    phpQPvC8OPM.jpg‎  

  14. #3556

    Susan bcb-easy sighting

    Dropped my kids off for school and decided to see what I could get into. Cruised Wilkins nothing so I headed out to bcb and came away very happy. I found Susan a very nice wsw she was 5-5 maybe 140 nice build I would call her a semi-milf. Made the scoop off fairhaven she got in we played the game u a cop and then we were off. She had a really nice personality which can be shocking. As we talked she told me she used to work in a pharmacy but liked doing this better because she likes sex now I did'nt know what to believe did'nt care anyway. Negotiations opened she jack + dime for a bj I counterd with a jack she accepted. Pulled up in front of a friend of hers house thought she was going inside but did the deed right there. Her mic work was really good some dt licking and she did this thing with her toungue that really got me going very good the only downer is she would'nt catch but gave me nice tug before I popped. The reason she stated she does'nt catch anymore is becasuse of her son she does'nt because he is an infant etc. Now is'nt that's why they make mouthwash and toothpaste. That aside mic work was great. Took her back around fairhaven dropped her off don't know if she will be back around she got into a truck and drove off will I repeat yeah if I catch her again Then moving around back towards ww spotted easy came back around real quick to make the pick-up but she was gone saw her later was pressed for time told her about earlier. She said that was just a friend of hers that gives her money so she would'nt have to be out. I was like ok we talked for about 2 mins then I was gone but she told me she's gonna make it up to me by giving me the best bj I ever had. I was like been there and done that but will not turn it down.

  15. #3555
    Quote Originally Posted by Drofnalb
    I have fallen for that more than once (not with house, but with drugs).

    But the posts are right, go to your place not theirs.

    I like Tip Top much better than Tims

    people go to Tims because it is a little closer, but the extra couple miles is worth it for Tip Top.
    It's a lot quicker to get on I 95 south and exit onto I 195 east, then exit onto Rt 1 south.

    I find that if you're getting a room for all day that the Exec is nicer than Tim's or Tip Top. It's next door to Tip Top.

    Danny,
    To be technical about it, Erica's 24. Her DOB is Jan (x) 1985.

    She is currently wanted on a warrant with a $100,000 bail attached. I don't want to tip off LE about her though, all I can say is she has a "LONG" last name.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape