Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 37,936 to 37,950 of 43549
-
11-07-09 16:12 #5614Senior Member

Posts: 265The Strike Out King
Like many of you fellow mongers, I have had to cut back on my activities. Over the last few months I've had a few no-hitters. Some of these places have been mentioned here but I figure in these penny pinching times it's better to reminded of where your money will not be best spent...
Eastern Massage, 99 Mass Ave Arlington - great massage by the owner (Sue, I think) for reasonable price ($70 for 1.5 hours) but it's DIY. Lots of teasing, just don't get the line being drawn here. I'm starting to think it's a cultural thing.
Season Therapy Massage, 12 Belmont St, Watertown - very good massage but no obvious teasing or DIY offer - at least they're consistent. I think it was $60 for an hour
Asian Massage and Bodywork, 125 Main St, Stoneham - okay massage, very obvious teasing and DIY urged. I *think* this place is connected to Lavender in Somerville because their ads were very similar and they opened at the same time.
Soophin Massage, 89 Hancock St, Braintree (note that this is NOT in Quincy so it's not the same Hancock) - Tina is an older (50s) very slender, in shape woman who teased me into a frenzy and urged me to DIY. She did allow roaming and tasting of her B cups (no bra! Women half her age can't pull that off.. uhh.. poor wording) but that was it. Good massage, wish there was more to sample.
-
11-07-09 15:00 #5613Senior Member

Posts: 375He wasn't at WW.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
-
11-07-09 13:46 #5612Senior Member

Posts: 2121
Originally Posted by Bj4242
Reports like this and on crack downs across mass I am thinking they are trying to stop a rush of people coming here when the raids start in RI. Seems very strange not to get a HE at WW since it is always given with no prompting at all.
-
11-07-09 13:40 #5611Senior Member

Posts: 43Oasis Massage in Waltham
Had the urge last night and saw a new place being advertised in Waltham. Easy to find on CL Therapeutic, so no need to copy it here.
It's just down the street from WW, and have a big sign on the door and a neon "massage" sign in the window. Definitely not discreet, that's for sure. All signs pointed to legitimacy, but I haven't TOFTT in awhile, so why not?
Greeted by "Yuki" and "Stephanie", both asian, cute, and much younger than the WW ladies, or most AAMP girls for that matter. I'd say they were both in the 30-35 range. Anyway, they seemed a little flustered like it might be busy, but there was nobody else there when I arrived. I saw three massage rooms and opted for the one with the red wood paneling, sliding door, and overall more comfortable look.
The table was ok, but they used one of those foam neck pillows as a head rest. Not the best, but not bad for a medium sized guy like me. The room was very warm, which was great, and everything else was typical.
Yuki began the massage with WAY too much lotion, but not bad technique. Seems like she's had some training, but not a virtuoso by any means. I could hear activity out front and Stephanie kept asking Yuki questions through the door, which was a little annoying. I chalk it up to being a new place, though. About halfway through my hour, Yuki got pulled away for another appt, and Stephanie came in. She's cuter and fitter than Yuki, but seemed to have a bad cold. No signs of avian flu (no coughing or wheezing) but had really bad sniffles, which once again was a bit annoying. Can't blame her, though.
Stephanie had a really nice massage technique. Much softer approach in her movements, but strength and focus on the right areas. Yuki felt clumsy, whereas Steph felt nimble and delicate but strong. Neither were as good as WW, though, although Jessica isn't as good as she used to be but that's another story...
No teasing, but Steph was not shy about brushing past the boys and getting right near them. Same thing after the flip, including great pressure point work with my hips. Oh, and it's also worth mentioning that I realized my chances of a HE were decreasing because when I flipped, I noticed the door had been left open about 6 inches. I didn't like that at all, especially since I heard a female customer come out with Yuki, and was raving about the great massage and how she'd be back again and again. That was a strange detail, both because it's odd to hear a female patron in one of these places, and because Yuki's massage was average to sub par IMO.
So yeah, after the flip she continued with a nice massage while sniffling and saying that she didn't want to get me sick. She hadn't pulled away when I initiated incidental hand contact to give her the green light, but when she said "all done" and I asked for a finish, she said that they don't do that here. Bummer. Honestly, I think it might be available in future visits but the combination of them being new and on the lookout for LEO, as well as her being sick and probably wanting to go to sleep, were not in my favor.
Then, as I was leaving, there was a guy sitting behind the desk with an odd look on his face, more like he was one of you mongers waiting for something than he was an owner/manager, so I was a little confused. I just took off after thanking them for the massage...I certainly wasn't about to start up some small talk with him, and he didn't say a word. Strange, but if it was one of ya'll, hello!
Overall:
Location: 9 for me. Right near WW.
Massage: 5 for Yuki, 7 for Stephanie since I had 1/2 with each.
Looks: 6 for Yuki, 7 for Stephanie (for context, I give WW 5's all around)
Attitude: 6 all around. Not super welcoming but certainly not cold or rushed. This might be a 7 without the interruptions.
Damage: 60 plus 10 tip.
Return? Yeah, I'll probably go back, but maybe after getting some other reports.
-
11-06-09 22:15 #5610Senior Member

Posts: 147Area Code 540 Advertises Rt 24
OK, S.O. is on the mark, so let the posts resume vs. having the disagreements consume! Haven't seen very many massage reviews in the past many posts, so, figured I would offer one up from yesterday to get things going.
Went to FL in Brockton in the afternoon, and my favorite masseuse was working (great looks, long jet black hair, personable, will spare throwing out her name). They have the best .1 massage around, much better with longer songs than Alex's massage girls these days. But I get tired of signing Mickey Mouse on the little liability form for every massage. She is awesome, 20's, but has a lot of baggage and issues about working in a strip club and living with an older separated married dude she says she loves with 4 little kids. BTW, I saw the old Mercedes from Alex's was now back working and moved over to FL (almost 30, tall thin, with brownish rotted and missing back teeth like what happens when people have been down and cracked-out for a long period of time).
So, to flee the drama, I headed to Alex's. I go there seldom now that they have a goofy setup due to the King Arthur's suing issue about the girls being indies. Spent a couple hours there, met some buddies there, didn't care for their massage girls on duty, and then got locked out of my car due to a dead remote clicker battery.
OK, now, back to the point. After Triple A came, I pulled out my list and eyed this one number I have had on it since Sept. Area code is 540 and always advertises a heated bed, near Rt 24, come relax, never a pic. I decided to go out of my comfort zone, call up, she answers about 9pm, I decided to just go for it and not ask the obligatory size-up questions.
She's available, gives me directions, and I find out she is within viewing distance of FL's parking lot. So, I do a deja vous and head back to the Avon/Brockton line, pull up to the "condex" (as she later described it, "it's not a condo"). She tells me to pull in, her light is on on her unit's front door, and gives me very specific parking direction to "pull in, park on the passenger side of the grey car". I obey, and my phone rings, she tells me I parked on the wrong side, then, she repeats to park on the passenger side. Finally, she figured it out and realizes she means the other side.
Then, OMG, I look in my rearview mirror to backup and I can see this very large black lady in this big pink outfit on the phone standing in the front door of the "condex" with the light on. OK, I'm already here I figure, so, instead of driving away, I pull around to the other side of the gray car and go in.
I walk in, and the 2nd interior entry door has a big hole where the bottom left panel of the 6 panel door was kicked out. I venture in further, and there is a living room with a massage table in the middle. I looked around, and the place was fairly clean, much cleaner than the bathroom's I had been in at FL and Alex's. She apologizes that the table is in the middle of her living room, but she had a problem in the basement and had to move it up there......then she adds, that was a year ago.
We chat, and she is pleasant enough, and has done well with her makeup. She tells me that basically out of 40 calls, about 5 come to see her. Seems almost everyone correctly asks the obligatory questions I opted to waive tonight, which she says she answers honestly, and they decide she is not for them. I figure what the heck, lay down, and, hey, it really is a heated table. She turns the tv from tv to music and away we go. As asked, she gave over an hour of firm massage, getting every finger and toe. Flipped and relaxing head massage. She doesn't think many providers do the hands and feet. On the flip, started head down. She did a lot of staring at the wall while massaging. We pleasantly chatted more, about a lot of things (no kids, single, 10 year breakoff, family matters, religion) during the session. Never once was there a tease. Eventually she asked and I went for the HE, and was glad that I did, very nice 2 handed technique. Finished with a full body, both sided, hot towel washdown.
Overall, felt like a kid on an adventure. OK that I went because she seems like a nice person. But, a picture is worth a thousand words.....so I am going to lean towards the providers with pics and/or make sure I always ask the obligatory questions.
So, had to go full circle back to [basically right next door] FL for more of their massages.
Looks - n/a, a 3 to me might be a 9 to someone who likes her looks
Cleanliness - 6
Front door with hole welcome rating - 1
massage - 6/7
HE - 7
Damage (to her) .7 + .5 (only because I did not want to ask for my .1 in change, her rate is $.1 with HE)
Damage (multiple masseuses within hours) - much more
Repeat - likely not, just not my type
Respectfully submitted,
HD
-
11-06-09 21:40 #5609Senior Member

Posts: 458Police raid 8 massage parlors in Hampden, Hampshire counties in MA
FROM ANOTHER FORUM....
Police raid 8 massage parlors in Hampden, Hampshire counties in MA...
To honor the "no names in posts about arrests policy".. I'm giving an unsourced excerpt here-
Massage parlors raided
Here is the list of massage parlors that were raided by police on Wednesday:
Hadley: Jane’s Spa, 206 Russell St.
Hadley: Hadley Massage, 215 Russell St.
Chicopee: Fiona’s Spa, 1888 Memorial Drive.
Longmeadow: Chinese Massage, 809 Maple Road.
East Longmeadow: Korean Massage Therapy, 611 North Main St.
Springfield: Chinese Massage, 271 Belmont Ave.
Springfield: Janes’s Spa, 249 Belmont Ave.
West Springfield: Unnamed business, 2260 Main St
SPRINGFIELD – State and local police and federal officials Wednesday afternoon arrested three women on prostitution charges and six others for immigration violations during simultaneous raids on several area massage salons in Hampden and Hampshire counties, officials said.
Raids were conducted at two salons in the Forest Park section of Springfield, two in Hadley, and at single salons in Chicopee, West Springfield, Longmeadow and East Longmeadow. Taking part were local and state police and officials with state Department of Professional Licensure, and the federal Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement and U.S. Department of Diplomatic Security.
Assistant District Attorney Michael H. Cahillane of the Northwestern District Attorneys office in Northampton said the raids were all part of the same investigation, which remains ongoing.
In Hadley, two women, each from Flushing, N.Y., were arrested at two Route 9 salons and charged with engaging in sexual activity for a fee, according to Hadley police.
In Longmeadow, the owner of Chinese Massage, 809 Maple St., was charged with knowingly allowing the premise to be used for prostitution, according to police.
The owner, identified as xxx, 48, of Springfield, was also charged with operating an unlicensed massage facility, police said.
She is due to be arraigned Wednesday in Springfield District Court.
XXX is also the owner of Chinese Massage, 217 Belmont Ave., which was also raided by police. Officials charged three employees there with being in this country illegally, officials said.
In Hadley, a deployment totaling 30 town and state police and officials with Immigration and Diplomatic Security moved in on Jane’s Spa, 206 Russell St., and Hadley Massage, 215 Russell St.
YYY, 43, of Flushing, N.Y., was arrested at 206 Russell St., and ZZZ, 47, also of Flushing, was arrested at 215 Russell St., police said. Each was charged with soliciting sexual conduct in exchange for a fee, police said.
These two are scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday in Eastern Hampshire District Court in Belchertown.
Another employee, a 47-year-old women whose name was not released, was cited for being an unlicensed massage therapist, police said.
A brochure optioned at 215 Russell St. indicates that Jane’s Spa is affiliated with two other locations, Jane’s Spa, 249 Belmont Ave., Springfield and Fiona’s Spa, 1888 Memorial Drive. Each of those locations was among the salons being raided Tuesday.
Springfield police Capt. Peter J. Dillon, head of the vice unit, said police had been investigating the two Springfield locations for some time for allegations of prostitution, but did not find enough evidence to arrest anyone on those charges.
In addition to the raid at 271 Belmont Ave., Dillon said police also moved in on Jane’s Spa, 249 Belmont Ave. The business was cited for being an unlicensed massage parlor, he said.
Longmeadow police obtained a search warrant for 809 Maple Road and an arrest warrant for WWW after a lengthy investigation into the business being a front for prostitution, said police Lt. Gary LaFontain.
As part of the investigation, Longmeadow police learned the business was not properly licensed and gathered evidence that it was engaged in prostitution.
WWW is licensed as a massage therapist in Massachusetts, but the state Division of Professional Licensure has no record of her business in Longmeadow or in Springfield.
East Longmeadow police also took three women into custody on immigration charges following a raid at Korean Massage Therapy, 611 North Main St., police said.
In addition to being in the country illegally, the three women were also living in the salon, a violation of town zoning and health codes, police said. Two of the three were also found not to be properly licensed to give massages by the state, police said.
Police identified the owner of the business, KKK, of Flushing, N.Y., and he did not have a license from the state to operate a massage parlor.
The town health and building inspectors were also called to inspect the property for code violations for modifying a part of the shop into living quarters, police said.
Paula Grenier, spokeswoman for the Boston regional office of Immigration and Custom Enforcement, said the six people arrested for immigration violations will remain in custody pending removal proceedings before a federal immigration judge.
The hearing will either be at the immigration court in Boston or Hartford. She was not sure of which location or when it would take place.
She did not have any information on the identities, ages or countries of origin of the six people.
She said immigration officials regularly take part in local police actions if notified in advance of the possibility of illegal aliens being involved.
West Springfield police detectives, accompanied by federal and state officials, also executed a search warrant at an unnamed massage therapy salon at 2260 Westfield St., said police detective Scott A. Manser said.
The salon, which had no name on the door, was open for business.
He said no arrests were made but evidence was recovered and the investigation is ongoing and charges may later be filed.
Chicopee Detective Bureau Capt. William R. Jebb said five Chicopee detectives and four federal immigration and customs officers raided Fiona’s Spa at 1888 Memorial Drive, and confiscated paperwork and computers. No one was arrested.
The business was operating without a state license and charges may be filed on that, he said.
Police began investigating after receiving an anonymous tip from a customer who reported being offered sex in exchange for money during a massage.
Undercover officers went to the salon more than once but were never propositioned, he said
-
11-06-09 13:33 #5608Senior Member

Posts: 1856Exactly my point
My point exactly let's get back to reviewing (and BTW we are not bashing but defending those who have been disparaged).
Originally Posted by TheMassageMan
You have said 'There are a lot of nice AMP providers though I have not been to every one in the area a few years ago I have been to some good and bad'. But yet ever when pointedly asked (by me and others) you have not provided a single review of any of them.
So if you are finished with this site so be it as you haven't provided us any usefull info to begin with. Nuff said...we're done. Ignore list.
-
11-06-09 13:02 #5607Senior Member

Posts: 1856Always good to hear form you
Originally Posted by Coast Hog
CG..it is always a pleasure to hear from you. I am glad to see that you have survived the bloodletting so far. Hopefully those who aren't as familiar with you and your well earned reputation will take notice of what you had to say....so they won't be wasted words.
You have pointed me to many remarkable ladies in the past..Delphine being one of them. Now she may not have been everyone's 'cup of tea' but in my many visits with her I also found her to be one of the sweetest, classiest amd loveliest ladies ever. It still brings back memories when I take a peek at the pics she sent me a long time ago (and no I won't share) Those that took the time to get to know her would agree. Those who didn't missed out. Their loss.
If you ever happen to have cause to be in touch with her please give her our best and tell her she will always be our "Queen Bee".
-
11-06-09 12:41 #5606Retired Member

Posts: 5Maybe bad choice of words
There are a lot of nice AMP providers though I have not been to every one in the area a few years ago I have been to some good and bad lets get over it now but she gives a great massage and an ass rub to die for and always throws extra minutes in no charge I am a regular so this is the end enough
Originally Posted by Coast Hog
Go back to reveiwing and no more bashing I am now completly done with this site just wanted to get things straight go to her I guarentee you get your monies worth and in this economy thats whats needed take care.
-
11-06-09 12:31 #5605Senior Member

Posts: 284My two cents
My world has been consumed with acquisitions, mergers and downsizing and I continue to live in the world of the gainfully employed. Insuring that position has occupied about 60 hours or so each week for the past few months and needless to say, my hobby ventures have been few and far between.
This forum has always been a place where I have found the exchange of imformation to be invaluable. There are always different needs and wants for everyone and as the provious post states, we each have our own cup of tea.
When I read the "defending" Cindy posts, the hair on the back of my neck came up as to how it was worded. I have met some wonderful MP's through this site and my ATF, Delphine is someone who I would sit and have dinner with, knowing who and what she has had in her hands. She was by far one of the classiest and most sensual ladies, I have ever met. To judge her or anyone else by what they do in my book is BS. The whole defense about Cindy could have been worded differently.
Maybe something like, "I have a friend who is a legitimate MP who gives a great massage and does not provide a HE" and stress the therapuetic part of it. Don't throw others in the lack of class category for not giving a HE.
This forum has always been a great place to exchange information, but my recommendation is just like handling a gun, you can never pull a bullet back, so make sure you know the target before you pull that trigger.
Just some free time on my hands and my two cents.
-
11-06-09 10:17 #5604Senior Member

Posts: 1856Yes dignified contributions welcome
[QUOTE=Boston Ampfan]MM,
I must say that I am humbled by your rapier-like repartee'.
Now, having acknowledged that you have bested me, I must ask: Do you have any experience you would like to contribute?
Some people start out badly here. All is forgiven. Would welcome your contribution if you in fact have any experience to share in line with the Forum's purpose. I for one would sure be interested in any info about an under the radar AMP or independent Asian provider in the area; preferably one providing HE rather than just happy smiles, candles, warm blankies and conversation!
BA
MM - you said you were just trying to stick up for a friend...and we all do that here now and again. I have before and i will again. So we can avoid this BS in the future here is one way to word your report. This way your telling us that she wants to be legit without dumping on others. And BTW in the spirit of 'looking out for a friend' evidently you should probably mention that she should not be 'sugggestive' in her posts as reported below. If you want to be legit but post ads in the suggestive style as others who may offer other options then you get what you sow.
'I know Cindy if you want a top knotch, massage then go because she always gives the full hour no cheating time and is a great massage person. But don't go for happy ending since she is uncomfortable doing that and wishes to continue providing a great professional massage for those that would like that.'
Now as far as your 'excellent' response about Sandy at City Hair. Once again in your haste to disparage BA you dumped on another class of providers. Sandy and the other TG providers may not be your (or others) 'cup of tea' . Fine and dandy...no problem. However in your haste you need to get the facts correct. There is "no hog" there as you put it. Sandy along with a lot of others in this area are PO and provide another service to those that wish to see them. I have no problem saying that I for one have been to see several of Joline's ladies (TG and not) for their expert Thai style of massage. Having spent time in that area of the world on business many years ago I learned to appreciate the stretching style of massage that they are trained in and offer.
While I don't quite agree with BA's generosity you did mention in several of your posts that you have seen several providers.
"I have a sexy hot old reliabler but not old."
"if you want good he go to a new place in stoneham very beautiful"
So there are 2 opportunities. If you don't wish to publically name your 'old reliabler' then we understand. Just give us some other reviews or you can pass that name on to someone on the board and they can verify while keeping it quiet.
Personally I do hope to see some reviews from you so we can find some more places to visit..legit or not. We are always in the need to find those gems out there...there are so many out there that are unseen. We look forward to hearing.
-
11-06-09 08:55 #5603Senior Member

Posts: 279He, She or LE?
MM,
I must say that I am humbled by your rapier-like repartee'.
Now, having acknowledged that you have bested me, I must ask: Do you have any experience you would like to contribute?
Some people start out badly here. All is forgiven. Would welcome your contribution if you in fact have any experience to share in line with the Forum's purpose. I for one would sure be interested in any info about an under the radar AMP or independent Asian provider in the area; preferably one providing HE rather than just happy smiles, candles, warm blankies and conversation!
BA
[QUOTE=TheMassageMan]
Originally Posted by Boston Ampfan
-
11-05-09 22:12 #5602Senior Member

Posts: 537Cindy
I went, but will not return. not even just for massage if tha'ts all I wanted. I've had a lot better at other HE places. no tease, no accidental brushing, not even DIY.
I took the bait w/ the suggestive wording in their ads "pretty young therapist"
"table shower". bait n switch. If they want to be legit - fine, no problem. just don't try to fool us horny mongers because we won't return.
-
11-05-09 21:38 #5601Senior Member

Posts: 504One more last word
MM,
I did not see anything degrading or negative in the original post you sited. If anything, it served to keep us "no class" slime from visiting her establishment and groping her leg and raising our asses in the air. If anything, he did her a favor, in a bizarre way. ;-)
Second, if my sister had "20 different guys sperm on her hand every day" I sure as hell know we would be eating lobster and steak at her house on Sunday. Nothing a little Purell sanitizer can't solve!
-
11-05-09 21:01 #5600Senior Member

Posts: 520Letting it go... after this:
Hey, 'nuff said - maybe you are a fellow monger, maybe not. But the bottom line is your post came out of the blue and out of place. This isn't the forum for denouncing providers who give us what we want, and you certainly don't need to defend those who only do legit massage. I believe I've posted several reviews here where getting a good massage was more important than any extras. In fact, that was the case for me today when I visited an AMP and really couldn't have cared less if there was a HE or not.
But we need to keep in mind that the whole point of this thread is for those of us like-thinkers to share info on massage providers and discuss what kind of services they provide and how the value is. I think that the regular posters here are all very respectful of providers and do their utmost to keep them safe and promote them if they give good customer service.
I, for one, do not look down on my providers. But if they do a bad job, I'm going to report it here. If they do a good job, they get a good review, and it is never meant to degrade. If anything, we are helping them not only increase their business, but I truly feel that the readers of this forum are "safe" customers for them.
Stepping down off my soap box now.
JP
PS - anyone interested can read my review over in the Worcester section.
Originally Posted by TheMassageMan











Reply With Quote





