Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 37,951 to 37,965 of 43549
-
11-05-09 19:52 #5599Senior Member

Posts: 922Curious
[QUOTE=TheMassageMan]
Originally Posted by Jimmy Pratt
Not sure if you guys remember, but maybe 6+ months ago, someone posted daily on CL about "bad" asian providers.
The reason I bring ths up was the constant use of the "word" Teep in all the posts.
Always complained about the dirty Asians, the 45 min for an hour , etc.
This post just brings me back to those posts. Same person????Last edited by Member #4868; 11-05-09 at 20:27. Reason: spelling
-
11-05-09 17:20 #5598Senior Member

Posts: 279FS for $.3 And she looked like pic?
Looks like a good deal for FS.... if she really looked like girl in pic. But "There was a tampoon out on the back of the toilet seat, not used but in the applicator. The were a couple of boxes of Summer's Eve visible, one open right next to the shower." YUK! Nevertheless, an excellent review with good info! Thanks!
Originally Posted by Ebloke
-
11-05-09 17:20 #5597Retired Member

Posts: 5not LE or a she
[QUOTE=Boston Ampfan]Mr. Man sounds like LE to me, and no doubt. Either that or "he" is really "she."
I guarentee you were with sandy mass ave so whatever I've read your post.
How did her hog feel.
-
11-05-09 17:18 #5596Retired Member

Posts: 5Get over it
[QUOTE=Jimmy Pratt]SO -
I was just about to comment on TheMassageMan's post - it really looks more like a self-post from an angry legit provider who thinks she's better than everyone. Seems that people who are not secure in their line of work or the respect their profession may or may not command, tend to lash out at "people like us" who enjoy the extras that some providers give while still remaining classy enough.
JP
Just sticking up for a friend, I myself enjoy a good HE not from these rip off chicks that only know how to say teep teeep just do it and get a teep after no haggling with my hog in there hand. I have a sexy hot old reliabler but not old. Just defending someone who is trying to be a good. Beside what if it was your sister would you like that she had 20 different guys sperm on her hand every day. I wouldn't eat Sunday dinner at her house
-
11-05-09 17:15 #5595Senior Member

Posts: 279Massageman
Mr. Man sounds like LE to me, and no doubt. Either that or "he" is really "she."
[QUOTE=Stressed Out]
Originally Posted by TheMassageMan
-
11-05-09 17:12 #5594Senior Member

Posts: 279Top End?
Wow. "Top end" is an understatement! She sure is a lovely and very sexxxy girl, but $$$? Seeing her would surely be a splurge and 1/3 for me. $$? Maybe, just maybe, for an amazing erotic and memorable experience. But this price is way over the top for me. Nonetheless, thanks for posting the review and link. She does look like an amazing lady!
Originally Posted by Natebost
-
11-05-09 16:45 #5593Senior Member

Posts: 520insecurity shows through...
SO -
I was just about to comment on TheMassageMan's post - it really looks more like a self-post from an angry legit provider who thinks she's better than everyone. Seems that people who are not secure in their line of work or the respect their profession may or may not command, tend to lash out at "people like us" who enjoy the extras that some providers give while still remaining classy enough.
JP
[QUOTE=Stressed Out]
Originally Posted by TheMassageMan
-
11-05-09 12:38 #5592Regular Member

Posts: 11Ocean Massage
Ocean massage is better than most. Become a regular and the menu becomes more varied. There have been several different providers recently but all I have seen have been very open minded. Not the best lookers but satisfying none the less.
-
11-05-09 12:35 #5591Retired Member

Posts: 5[QUOTE=Stressed Out]
Some providers are not that style and are actually just trying to make money legally they should not be be downgraded for having good massage skills, if you want good he go to a new place in stoneham very beautiful
Originally Posted by TheMassageMan
-
11-05-09 10:50 #5590Senior Member

Posts: 1856First post and manages to insult all providers and clients!
[QUOTE=TheMassageMan]I know Cindy if you want a top knotch, massage then go because she always gives the full hour no cheating time and is a great massage person but don't go for happy ending that is not her style she has class, and doesn't need to jerk people off for a living.
So besides writing in all cap letters as Mr Jackson has noted you managed to insult all the providers that get guys off and all of the clients that go to see them?
How so do you ask..well by implying that she HAS class by not jerking off any clients..ergo those providers that do that have NO class. And to bring it one step further those of us that go looking for some stress relief must have no class either since only classless providers do that. Good job..first post and you managed to insult everyone here! While the Mr J might appreciate your contribution we do not.
-
11-05-09 10:34 #5589Senior Member

Posts: 192Alexis
OMG! I saw Alexis again yesterday and she definatly cemented herself as my ATF. I know I have written about her out here before but I wanted to mention it again.....I think today is her last day for a little while so wanted to reach out to anyone that is interested.
She is incredibly sexy, you can find reviews on other boards too. She is as close to a GFE massage experiance as I have found. She gives a great massage and incredible pop. She is fully nude and will straddle you and get as close to the real deal as I have ever had....She is on the top end for $$$, but I think much more woth it than most of the less expensive. Splurge on this one if you can!
I was considering not posting this because she mentioned that she was crazy busier than usual and I am sure some of those out here have taken the advice, but so many of you have led me down the right path, I wanted to return the favor on this one.
http://www.bostonintescorts.com/Last edited by Natebost; 11-05-09 at 12:23. Reason: adding website
-
11-05-09 10:19 #5588Senior Member

Posts: 52Ocean Spa, Quincy
I read alot of reports here on Ocean spa so i decided to try it. The reports were generally accurate.
I parked out front and hoped i would not get a ticket. Walked inside and was met by a nice full bodied asian woman of about 50. She directed me to a clean room and i undressed. she left and came back when i was on the table. She started the massage and i tried to rub her leg, she backed away. The word i got was no touching. She did my back and spent alot of time on my ass and groin area. She gives a good massage. She pays more attention to the groin then most. After a very good massage she asked me to flip.
The massage was great, the attention to the groin area was great, but the lack of any roaming and her unattractive appearance left me soft. I did manage to cum but it was not the best. It was a good price, $50 plus $20 tip for an hour.
I may return, but there are many more attractive women out there, not many that massage as well, but this is not just about the massage is it?
-
11-04-09 19:44 #5587Senior Member

Posts: 78I have not opened a Penthouse mag in a while.
But I used to, and thats why I am almost blind.
Originally Posted by Cimfan
-
11-04-09 19:43 #5586Senior Member

Posts: 504Cindy
Hey MM,
I believe that I have been jacked off by some pretty classy ladies in pretty high style! I consider it a necessary medicinal procedure. I figure if the weed heads can legalize their vice, we should be able to legalize ours. Not sure why I am rambling. Over and out!
-
11-04-09 19:37 #5585Senior Member

Posts: 504RE: I share your pain
PWH,
Definitely hot but a little expensive for my budget.











Reply With Quote




