Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5601

    One more last word

    MM,

    I did not see anything degrading or negative in the original post you sited. If anything, it served to keep us "no class" slime from visiting her establishment and groping her leg and raising our asses in the air. If anything, he did her a favor, in a bizarre way. ;-)

    Second, if my sister had "20 different guys sperm on her hand every day" I sure as hell know we would be eating lobster and steak at her house on Sunday. Nothing a little Purell sanitizer can't solve!

  2. #5600

    Letting it go... after this:

    Hey, 'nuff said - maybe you are a fellow monger, maybe not. But the bottom line is your post came out of the blue and out of place. This isn't the forum for denouncing providers who give us what we want, and you certainly don't need to defend those who only do legit massage. I believe I've posted several reviews here where getting a good massage was more important than any extras. In fact, that was the case for me today when I visited an AMP and really couldn't have cared less if there was a HE or not.

    But we need to keep in mind that the whole point of this thread is for those of us like-thinkers to share info on massage providers and discuss what kind of services they provide and how the value is. I think that the regular posters here are all very respectful of providers and do their utmost to keep them safe and promote them if they give good customer service.
    I, for one, do not look down on my providers. But if they do a bad job, I'm going to report it here. If they do a good job, they get a good review, and it is never meant to degrade. If anything, we are helping them not only increase their business, but I truly feel that the readers of this forum are "safe" customers for them.

    Stepping down off my soap box now.

    JP

    PS - anyone interested can read my review over in the Worcester section.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMassageMan

    Just sticking up for a friend, I myself enjoy a good HE not from these rip off chicks that only know how to say teep teeep just do it and get a teep after no haggling with my hog in there hand. I have a sexy hot old reliabler but not old. Just defending someone who is trying to be a good. Beside what if it was your sister would you like that she had 20 different guys sperm on her hand every day. I wouldn't eat Sunday dinner at her house

  3. #5599

    Curious

    [QUOTE=TheMassageMan]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Pratt
    SO -

    I was just about to comment on TheMassageMan's post - it really looks more like a self-post from an angry legit provider who thinks she's better than everyone. Seems that people who are not secure in their line of work or the respect their profession may or may not command, tend to lash out at "people like us" who enjoy the extras that some providers give while still remaining classy enough.

    JP

    Just sticking up for a friend, I myself enjoy a good HE not from these rip off chicks that only know how to say teep teeep just do it and get a teep after no haggling with my hog in there hand. I have a sexy hot old reliabler but not old. Just defending someone who is trying to be a good. Beside what if it was your sister would you like that she had 20 different guys sperm on her hand every day. I wouldn't eat Sunday dinner at her house


    Not sure if you guys remember, but maybe 6+ months ago, someone posted daily on CL about "bad" asian providers.
    The reason I bring ths up was the constant use of the "word" Teep in all the posts.
    Always complained about the dirty Asians, the 45 min for an hour , etc.

    This post just brings me back to those posts. Same person????
    Last edited by Member #4868; 11-05-09 at 20:27. Reason: spelling

  4. #5598

    FS for $.3 And she looked like pic?

    Looks like a good deal for FS.... if she really looked like girl in pic. But "There was a tampoon out on the back of the toilet seat, not used but in the applicator. The were a couple of boxes of Summer's Eve visible, one open right next to the shower." YUK! Nevertheless, an excellent review with good info! Thanks!


    Quote Originally Posted by Ebloke
    Here is the ad:

    Was feeling like some asian today and have been interested in relativly new ad on CL. I did a few searches but didn't see anything so I decided to TOFTT. Sigh. I called the number and the girl I talked with on the phone was the one I saw and she was very friendly and bubbly. A half hour later, I was not at a "warm and comfortable massage place" but rather a cheap motel just off of Rt495. The girl looked very similar to the one in the pic below. It could actually be her. She was very cute. About 5'3 and thin with redish hair pulled back into a ponytail. She was wearing a tight pink tank and short shorts with a thong obviously showing when she turned around and a tattoo on her back. Quoted.7 for the house fee and asked me to get comfortable on the bed. The massage was non-existant. She gives a very soft touch rub from head to toe with some non-scented lotion (oil was an option) with a little teasing of the boys as she goes past the upper thighs. This lasted about five minutes and was told. "Ok, flip please". Another five minutes of the same type of head to toe "massaging" (with full roaming allowed) and she says. "Ok, handjob? " with a little hand shuffle motion in case I didn't understand her accent. It was.4 if I wanted just that, but I asked if anything else was on the menu and she says everything is available. She initially wanted $ for the tip, but I offered.6 and she said ok. She jumps off the bed, takes off all her clothes and reaches for a cover. She laid across me with a decent CBJ for a little bit while I explored with my hands and fingers. As soon as I got a finger inside, she says. "Ok, let's go" and gets into the mish position. She does have a beautiful face and gives a little theatrics to be enjoying it. We do a little CG and I finish off with some K9. As soon as I pulled out, she says. "Ok, shower time" and pulls off the cover and started up the shower for me. When I got out, she was waiting to dry me off, helped me get dressed and put my shoes on. Not sure if this was out of courtesy or helped get me out the door faster, LOL.

    When I called, I heard other voices in the back, so there may be other girls available. Also the bathroom area was quite a mess. There was a tampoon out on the back of the toilet seat, not used but in the applicator. The were a couple of boxes of Summer's Eve visible, one open right next to the shower.

    It definitely felt rushed; including the shower, I was out in a little less than 40 minutes. I love an asian woman her size and the location was good for me. I don't think I would recommend or see her again tho.

    Looks: 7

    Massage: 3

    Service: 6

    Damage: $.3

    See again: No

    Cheers,

    EBloke

  5. #5597

    not LE or a she

    [QUOTE=Boston Ampfan]Mr. Man sounds like LE to me, and no doubt. Either that or "he" is really "she."


    I guarentee you were with sandy mass ave so whatever I've read your post.

    How did her hog feel.

  6. #5596

    Get over it

    [QUOTE=Jimmy Pratt]SO -

    I was just about to comment on TheMassageMan's post - it really looks more like a self-post from an angry legit provider who thinks she's better than everyone. Seems that people who are not secure in their line of work or the respect their profession may or may not command, tend to lash out at "people like us" who enjoy the extras that some providers give while still remaining classy enough.

    JP

    Just sticking up for a friend, I myself enjoy a good HE not from these rip off chicks that only know how to say teep teeep just do it and get a teep after no haggling with my hog in there hand. I have a sexy hot old reliabler but not old. Just defending someone who is trying to be a good. Beside what if it was your sister would you like that she had 20 different guys sperm on her hand every day. I wouldn't eat Sunday dinner at her house

  7. #5595

    Massageman

    Mr. Man sounds like LE to me, and no doubt. Either that or "he" is really "she."


    [QUOTE=Stressed Out]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMassageMan
    I know Cindy if you want a top knotch, massage then go because she always gives the full hour no cheating time and is a great massage person but don't go for happy ending that is not her style she has class, and doesn't need to jerk people off for a living.

    So besides writing in all cap letters as Mr Jackson has noted you managed to insult all the providers that get guys off and all of the clients that go to see them?
    How so do you ask..well by implying that she HAS class by not jerking off any clients..ergo those providers that do that have NO class. And to bring it one step further those of us that go looking for some stress relief must have no class either since only classless providers do that. Good job..first post and you managed to insult everyone here! While the Mr J might appreciate your contribution we do not.

  8. #5594

    Top End?

    Wow. "Top end" is an understatement! She sure is a lovely and very sexxxy girl, but $$$? Seeing her would surely be a splurge and 1/3 for me. $$? Maybe, just maybe, for an amazing erotic and memorable experience. But this price is way over the top for me. Nonetheless, thanks for posting the review and link. She does look like an amazing lady!

    Quote Originally Posted by Natebost
    OMG! I saw Alexis again yesterday and she definatly cemented herself as my ATF. I know I have written about her out here before but I wanted to mention it again.....I think today is her last day for a little while so wanted to reach out to anyone that is interested.

    She is incredibly sexy, you can find reviews on other boards too. She is as close to a GFE massage experiance as I have found. She gives a great massage and incredible pop. She is fully nude and will straddle you and get as close to the real deal as I have ever had....She is on the top end for $$$, but I think much more woth it than most of the less expensive. Splurge on this one if you can
    I was considering not posting this because she mentioned that she was crazy busier than usual and I am sure some of those out here have taken the advice, but so many of you have led me down the right path, I wanted to return the favor on this one.

    http://www.bostonintescorts.com/

  9. #5593

    insecurity shows through...

    SO -

    I was just about to comment on TheMassageMan's post - it really looks more like a self-post from an angry legit provider who thinks she's better than everyone. Seems that people who are not secure in their line of work or the respect their profession may or may not command, tend to lash out at "people like us" who enjoy the extras that some providers give while still remaining classy enough.

    JP

    [QUOTE=Stressed Out]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMassageMan
    I know Cindy if you want a top knotch, massage then go because she always gives the full hour no cheating time and is a great massage person but don't go for happy ending that is not her style she has class, and doesn't need to jerk people off for a living.

    So besides writing in all cap letters as Mr Jackson has noted you managed to insult all the providers that get guys off and all of the clients that go to see them?
    How so do you ask..well by implying that she HAS class by not jerking off any clients..ergo those providers that do that have NO class. And to bring it one step further those of us that go looking for some stress relief must have no class either since only classless providers do that. Good job..first post and you managed to insult everyone here! While the Mr J might appreciate your contribution we do not.

  10. #5592

    Ocean Massage

    Ocean massage is better than most. Become a regular and the menu becomes more varied. There have been several different providers recently but all I have seen have been very open minded. Not the best lookers but satisfying none the less.

  11. #5591
    [QUOTE=Stressed Out]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMassageMan
    I know Cindy if you want a top knotch, massage then go because she always gives the full hour no cheating time and is a great massage person but don't go for happy ending that is not her style she has class, and doesn't need to jerk people off for a living.

    So besides writing in all cap letters as Mr Jackson has noted you managed to insult all the providers that get guys off and all of the clients that go to see them?
    How so do you ask..well by implying that she HAS class by not jerking off any clients..ergo those providers that do that have NO class. And to bring it one step further those of us that go looking for some stress relief must have no class either since only classless providers do that. Good job..first post and you managed to insult everyone here! While the Mr J might appreciate your contribution we do not.
    Some providers are not that style and are actually just trying to make money legally they should not be be downgraded for having good massage skills, if you want good he go to a new place in stoneham very beautiful

  12. #5590

    First post and manages to insult all providers and clients!

    [QUOTE=TheMassageMan]I know Cindy if you want a top knotch, massage then go because she always gives the full hour no cheating time and is a great massage person but don't go for happy ending that is not her style she has class, and doesn't need to jerk people off for a living.

    So besides writing in all cap letters as Mr Jackson has noted you managed to insult all the providers that get guys off and all of the clients that go to see them?
    How so do you ask..well by implying that she HAS class by not jerking off any clients..ergo those providers that do that have NO class. And to bring it one step further those of us that go looking for some stress relief must have no class either since only classless providers do that. Good job..first post and you managed to insult everyone here! While the Mr J might appreciate your contribution we do not.

  13. #5589

    Alexis

    OMG! I saw Alexis again yesterday and she definatly cemented herself as my ATF. I know I have written about her out here before but I wanted to mention it again.....I think today is her last day for a little while so wanted to reach out to anyone that is interested.

    She is incredibly sexy, you can find reviews on other boards too. She is as close to a GFE massage experiance as I have found. She gives a great massage and incredible pop. She is fully nude and will straddle you and get as close to the real deal as I have ever had....She is on the top end for $$$, but I think much more woth it than most of the less expensive. Splurge on this one if you can!

    I was considering not posting this because she mentioned that she was crazy busier than usual and I am sure some of those out here have taken the advice, but so many of you have led me down the right path, I wanted to return the favor on this one.

    http://www.bostonintescorts.com/
    Last edited by Natebost; 11-05-09 at 12:23. Reason: adding website

  14. #5588

    Ocean Spa, Quincy

    I read alot of reports here on Ocean spa so i decided to try it. The reports were generally accurate.

    I parked out front and hoped i would not get a ticket. Walked inside and was met by a nice full bodied asian woman of about 50. She directed me to a clean room and i undressed. she left and came back when i was on the table. She started the massage and i tried to rub her leg, she backed away. The word i got was no touching. She did my back and spent alot of time on my ass and groin area. She gives a good massage. She pays more attention to the groin then most. After a very good massage she asked me to flip.

    The massage was great, the attention to the groin area was great, but the lack of any roaming and her unattractive appearance left me soft. I did manage to cum but it was not the best. It was a good price, $50 plus $20 tip for an hour.

    I may return, but there are many more attractive women out there, not many that massage as well, but this is not just about the massage is it?

  15. #5587

    I have not opened a Penthouse mag in a while.

    But I used to, and thats why I am almost blind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cimfan
    With all the stings, laws being changed, AMP's closing and all the legal mumbo jumbo we all have to worry about, I'm thinking we should add another category to the site. This category would be titled "The Man's Category". In this part of the site would be posts about the cute Dunkin Donuts chick at the drive through, the hot bank teller, the MILF in the supermarket, your sons girlfriend, the neighbors wife, the postwoman, etc. Etc. The reason its called the mans category is because we all know anyone can get anything with a few bucks in their pocket but to go out and get something for free would be a real man's accomplishment. I wonder how Jackson would feel about this?

    Don't admonish me, I'm just thinking out loud here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape