Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5586

    Cindy

    Hey MM,

    I believe that I have been jacked off by some pretty classy ladies in pretty high style! I consider it a necessary medicinal procedure. I figure if the weed heads can legalize their vice, we should be able to legalize ours. Not sure why I am rambling. Over and out!

  2. #5585

    RE: I share your pain

    PWH,

    Definitely hot but a little expensive for my budget.

  3. #5584

    Oriental Massage With Beautiful Asian Staff

    Here is the ad:

    Oriental Massage With Beautiful Asian Staff. W4m (chemsford) Date: 2009-11-04, 9:04AM EST Reply to: serv-vnp94-1450846631atcraigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads? ]

    Warm and comfortable Massage Place

    Full Body Massage

    Please call: 978-505-5608

    * Location: chemsford * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

    Image 1450846631-0

    PostingID: 1450846631
    Was feeling like some asian today and have been interested in relativly new ad on CL. I did a few searches but didn't see anything so I decided to TOFTT. Sigh. I called the number and the girl I talked with on the phone was the one I saw and she was very friendly and bubbly. A half hour later, I was not at a "warm and comfortable massage place" but rather a cheap motel just off of Rt495. The girl looked very similar to the one in the pic below. It could actually be her. She was very cute. About 5'3 and thin with redish hair pulled back into a ponytail. She was wearing a tight pink tank and short shorts with a thong obviously showing when she turned around and a tattoo on her back. Quoted.7 for the house fee and asked me to get comfortable on the bed. The massage was non-existant. She gives a very soft touch rub from head to toe with some non-scented lotion (oil was an option) with a little teasing of the boys as she goes past the upper thighs. This lasted about five minutes and was told. "Ok, flip please". Another five minutes of the same type of head to toe "massaging" (with full roaming allowed) and she says. "Ok, handjob? " with a little hand shuffle motion in case I didn't understand her accent. It was.4 if I wanted just that, but I asked if anything else was on the menu and she says everything is available. She initially wanted $ for the tip, but I offered.6 and she said ok. She jumps off the bed, takes off all her clothes and reaches for a cover. She laid across me with a decent CBJ for a little bit while I explored with my hands and fingers. As soon as I got a finger inside, she says. "Ok, let's go" and gets into the mish position. She does have a beautiful face and gives a little theatrics to be enjoying it. We do a little CG and I finish off with some K9. As soon as I pulled out, she says. "Ok, shower time" and pulls off the cover and started up the shower for me. When I got out, she was waiting to dry me off, helped me get dressed and put my shoes on. Not sure if this was out of courtesy or helped get me out the door faster, LOL.

    When I called, I heard other voices in the back, so there may be other girls available. Also the bathroom area was quite a mess. There was a tampoon out on the back of the toilet seat, not used but in the applicator. The were a couple of boxes of Summer's Eve visible, one open right next to the shower.

    It definitely felt rushed; including the shower, I was out in a little less than 40 minutes. I love an asian woman her size and the location was good for me. I don't think I would recommend or see her again tho.

    Looks: 7

    Massage: 3

    Service: 6

    Damage: $.3

    See again: No

    Cheers,

    EBloke
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3m33p23lb5Q05Pb5S59b1eebfef97ce7d1a80.jpg‎  

  4. #5583

    I've been thinking...

    With all the stings, laws being changed, AMP's closing and all the legal mumbo jumbo we all have to worry about, I'm thinking we should add another category to the site. This category would be titled "The Man's Category". In this part of the site would be posts about the cute Dunkin Donuts chick at the drive through, the hot bank teller, the MILF in the supermarket, your sons girlfriend, the neighbors wife, the postwoman, etc. Etc. The reason its called the mans category is because we all know anyone can get anything with a few bucks in their pocket but to go out and get something for free would be a real man's accomplishment. I wonder how Jackson would feel about this?

    Don't admonish me, I'm just thinking out loud here.

  5. #5582
    Quote Originally Posted by Motoman36
    I tried Cindy, age 25, at xxx-xxx-2210 on Broadway this week. Due to recent surgery, all I wanted was a good masssage and some "up close thigh work" for a little excitement. Cindy is 25, very cute and sweet, but the massage was just an oily skin rub and she stayed well away from anything even a little fun. I diid get her talking a bit, she's working on her english, having studyed it in school in Shanghai.

    Won't repeat.
    I know Cindy if you want a top knotch, massage then go because she always gives the full hour no cheating time and is a great massage person but don't go for happy ending that is not her style she has class, and doesn't need to jerk people off for a living.

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was originally written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING and thus it was edited to
    normal case lettering. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!


    ======================================

    Hi Themassageman,

    I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

    Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

    It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

    On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

    Jackson

  6. #5581
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Oh no

    The law passed in providence. Indoor prostitution is no more.

  7. #5580

    I share your pain

    Dan
    If you get any good info please pass it on.

    In the meantime, for your viewing pleasure:

    http://www.missaudreytrouble.com/photos/


    She just left Boston a few weeks ago..

    pwh



    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson
    Anybody got a line on a good looking Japanese provider?
    Shoot me a PM, it will be much appreciated.

  8. #5579

    Japanese providers

    Anybody got a line on a good looking Japanese provider?
    Shoot me a PM, it will be much appreciated.

  9. #5578
    Quote Originally Posted by Capeed
    Has anyone tried that asian massage in Rockland on craiglist.

    Is there any extras or is it just a massage?
    Good massage is all I got.

  10. #5577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121
    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out
    I went a couple more times for just the massage and I was more satisified than the one with the finish. Bottom line is go for the massage and forget the finish. You'll be just as happy. And I met the husband and he is a nice guy. It won't matter if he is at home or not.

    But from her stories I'll bet that in her past she was the kind of lady that would give you the experience of your life. Somethiong to think about as you get your great massage. SO
    I go for the massage and more importantly the finish! I could never be happy leaving a cutie like you described and not getting finished off. To me that's torture, Like going to your favorite restaurant just to smell the food!

  11. #5576
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117

    Angel

    On this fine Fall day of Nov 3rd, I visited the City of Presidents for the first time when the polls were open to those who hoped for change, to those who hoped for the same, and to those who are cynics. While the citizens of Presidents went and voted for a Mayor who was either a Felon or a Cock, I stopped by to see an Angel on Handjob Street.

    Rather than seeing an Angel as I hoped, I was given change and out came Amy. She asked for patience as hope and change does not come immediately while another gentlemen was handed another inside job. Then it was my turn as I lightened my wallet of $60 and hopped on bed facing down. I told Amy times were tough so give it to me hard. She jumped on top and hammered my muscles, then held on the poles as she cracked my spine. Talk about back breaking work!

    But this couldn't have lasted and like a politician, Amy asked for a flip flop. Then like State Senator Marzilli, she grabbed Dick by the bottom and started to milk the taxpayers. Her skills were good and I had to concede she was a master debater. My taxes were raised by another $40 at the end. On this election day, I came in hoping for an Angel, but next time I'll ask for change. The polls are still open.

  12. #5575

    Asian Massage in Rockland

    Has anyone tried that asian massage in Rockland on craiglist.

    Is there any extras or is it just a massage?

  13. #5574

    Exit 4

    For those who travel Worcester county, check out my review in the Worcester Massage forum.

  14. #5573

    Barbara

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1
    First off, thanks everyone that posted here & sent me pm's about barbara in Quincy. I got alot of different view of her. Some saying stay away because she is crazy and somesaying they got a hr but had to drag it out of her. But just about everyone said the massage was good. So I decided to try for myself. She lives in a nice house on a side street in Houghs neck, near the water. She is about 40, slim, flat chested, but a nice body. As I am being led upstairs to the massage/bedroom I meet her HUSBAND. Anyway I am not expecting to much. I'll just say the massage was very good there were no extras but she does tease. She talks alot but she is nice. For .4 (+ .2 tip) It was good.


    We need some new places.
    Here is my take. I saw Barb a few times this summer. Her price can't be beat. Her massage is pretty good and is a cross between a body rub and a trained massage. She is intelligent and does like to talk but the conversation is pretty interesting and entertaining. She is quirky and at one time (don't know about now was quite a wild lady. Like I said entetaining.
    Her body is pretty darn decent for a lady her age. Her breasts as you mentioned are small but nice. The rest of her body is slim and shapely and she does have a nice butt.
    She will tease you nicely but not offer a finish. It did take awhile but I was finally able to convince her to finish me off with a HE. It was definitely disappointing. Mechanical and ackward. Definitely took the luster off a good massage. I went a couple more times for just the massage and I was more satisified than the one with the finish. Bottom line is go for the massage and forget the finish. You'll be just as happy. And I met the husband and he is a nice guy. It won't matter if he is at home or not.
    But from her stories I'll bet that in her past she was the kind of lady that would give you the experience of your life....somethiong to think about as you get your great massage. SO

  15. #5572

    Rea ...........Updated missing information .

    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape