Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,896 to 23,910 of 24558
-
11-04-09 14:55 #663Senior Member

Posts: 48Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-04-09 06:48 #662Senior Member

Posts: 83Suggestion for Asian Lady in Columbia
I'm in the Baltimore area on business as was trying to find a nice Asian lady to visit my room.
I am actually staying in Columiba.
Any suggestions?
Does anyone know anything about this one?
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ads/1450456771.html
Thanks!
-
11-04-09 06:12 #661Senior Member

Posts: 62Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-04-09 00:16 #660Senior Member

Posts: 52Check DC-Escort Reports
I posted it in the DC forum instead of the B-more forum (I am so sorry!)
May 5 2009, and I posted her entire AD WITH HER NAME IN IT and full description and scale. [Deleted by Admin]
[Deleted by Admin]
My reports have been thin lately for the same reason everyone elses are:
- CL/BP prices are climbing for quality HHFS plus there seems to be more bait-n-switchers.
- The regular Charm City loops are thinning out.
- Everyone is broke.
The only loops worth visiting are the K street loops in DC but the prices are double.
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to redact sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!Last edited by Admin; 11-05-09 at 12:48.
-
11-03-09 17:23 #659Senior Member

Posts: 1146Ericka....She asked me to post for her. Trusted friends.
Gentleman,
Ericka has asked that I post. She is in a bind, and I cannot help enough. Guess she needs a sweeter daddy.
Pic submitted.
About blond, green eyes, 5'5" maybe 130# DD. And every thing is on the table, she needs a some one that can help out for $$.5 ++ for all the extras. Be descrete, be kind.
This is not a pro, but she does understand the diva $ hustle. She is so sweet and helpless.
PM for a contact #. Serious members only. If you have 2 posts LOL. Forget about it.
-
11-03-09 14:41 #658Senior Member

Posts: 48Handsfree this is for you.
Hahhaa. Layla alternates between 2 motels over on rt. 40 in catonsville. But I'm sticking to what I said. She'll do it for.4. For those who don't believe this. Then you don't know how to negotiate. Just saying.
-
11-03-09 11:59 #657Senior Member

Posts: 62Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-03-09 11:54 #656Senior Member

Posts: 62Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-03-09 00:45 #655Senior Member

Posts: 52Hey [Deleted by Admin], search under my name (you have to go to the search screen itself)
Look for May 5 2009 and read the description. True I didn't post her name (just an expired Craigslist link), but do you actually believe I was posting about a different thick Hawaiian/Latina girl in Catonsville?
[Deleted by Admin]
I concede my intel has been scimp lately. Mostly due to lack of funds but I assure you that I am real. Not quite the level of others here, but I also keep some intel to myself from time to time.
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to redact sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!Last edited by Admin; 11-05-09 at 12:53.
-
11-02-09 01:07 #654Senior Member

Posts: 62Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Last edited by Admin; 11-04-09 at 10:52.
-
11-01-09 21:39 #653Senior Member

Posts: 52I have seen her. I posted a report a few months back the last time she was here. She stays at the same hotel in Catonsville each time she visits. Deep bj, but the mish was boring and lifeless.
Originally Posted by Wgd9891
No bp/cl girl that isnt a fat disease ridden ghetto rat does fs for only .4
-
10-31-09 10:19 #652Senior Member

Posts: 48Yes she does
I'm a college student and guess what you give her.4 and you'll be surprised what she'll let you do. She's the queen of negotiation. And it doesn't hurt I'm pretty frugal too.
Originally Posted by Handsfree
Please let's not debate on how much I paid. Why don't you go see her for yourself and ask?
-
10-31-09 03:52 #651Senior Member

Posts: 52Wow, that is disgusting.
Originally Posted by Limo Dave
-
10-31-09 03:49 #650Senior Member

Posts: 52Layla doesn't do fs for .4
Originally Posted by Wgd9891
-
10-30-09 13:53 #649Senior Member

Posts: 48Layla On Cl/Bp
Saw her yesterday at 2 am. I've seen her like couple times before already so she was nice to me. Quickie FS for.4
She was wet didn't need lube. She advertises on backpage/CL usually. She has a lady friend with her in the room. They do doubles too. But the friend is like 350+ lbs. LOL if your into that.
Pm with questions.










Reply With Quote






