Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3505
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemloc26
    It’s not enough to just rtff you have to actually use the information. I did not. A few months ago I broke my sw cherry in high style and fashion because I followed the guidelines and used the info. I had a great 1st off and was sure I would avoid future pitfalls. I’m smart. I’m motivated. I’m careful. Unfortunately I have a dumb ass little head! I’ve had (have) that itch that needs to be scratched for the past few days. I’ve spent 3 afternoons trolling WW and BC loops to no avail. Tons of LE and nasty fuglys abound but nothing worth a shot. This afternoon I hit the mother load. 5’6 105lb clean as a whistle (perfect). I get the look and after a little too much maneuvering I make the scoop! HOT DAMN I got one. A good-looking one in DAY LIGHT! We chat, do the cop check, and agree on price and service, BBBJ standard tuition with a Hamilton kicker for a big gulp. I have no idea where to go in daylight and I’m just going with the flow of conversation. She (Kim or Erica) says she knows a spot, so off we go. Turns out the spot had construction going on so we decided to go on the move. After a couple of close calls it was clear neither she nor I was going to finish up on the move. She suggested going to her place to finish up. Buy now I’ve had my hands all over her PERFECT LITTLE ass for 20 minuets and I’m ready to risk the farm. I inquire about anal and find that it’s on the menu for a Jackson kicker. I would have paid more. I was HOOKED. I parked and followed her down the street to her place. This is where it fell apart. She wanted the money upfront and I’m watching that perfect little ass and hand over the money. She tells me to wait at the corner while she gets her cousin out of the house to buy some weed so I’ll be more comfortable. (I’m still looking’ at her perfect ass) I stay at the corner for 5 minuets or so before it dawns on me (her perfect ass is not in sight) that I not only should read the forum, I should follow the rules.

    Don’t go to a SW house unless you have a comfortable history.
    Never give up the cash till you’re in the house.
    I’m sure many can recite the other million and one rules I broke on this trip. Some days a diamond some days a stone.

    I’d be thankful to anyone with notel info. I know about Tims but could use some details. That looks like that’s where I’m headed.

    I know where this girl lives..probably..I’d still like a shot at that perfect little ass. Any advise would be welcome.
    Tims Notell on Route 1 is always a first stop in those situations.
    About 10 years ago, I had a parallel situation, but I was in the girls house. Gave her the cash, she went to bathroom to get ready for some backdoor penetration, and she left the fu*king house! I went into the next bedroom where there was another crackhead who was not too shabby. She was pissed at the other chick as was the crackhead guy with her. He left, she offered me a BJ for free to keep me from going ballistic or the like. Got a "free BJ" but for about $80 bucks (door fee paid to the ***** who left but she had such a nice ass I paid alot) and the $10 spot I gave the girl for the headjob.
    As I left out and headed down Wilkins who do I see THE ***** who ran out on me. SHe recognized the car as I stopped ..she hopped in a pickup truck and booked. I went to the people she was talking to and told them, She is smart to be afraind, but not of me. I was going to simply warn her that others may not be so forgiving as me and she might get seriously hurt. I saw her around again from time to time but never picked her up....I know trouble. ANyway, we all make the foolish mistakes....hopefully only once.

  2. #3504

    The Private Was Instructed But Still Does Not Know

    It’s not enough to just rtff you have to actually use the information. I did not. A few months ago I broke my sw cherry in high style and fashion because I followed the guidelines and used the info. I had a great 1st off and was sure I would avoid future pitfalls. I’m smart. I’m motivated. I’m careful. Unfortunately I have a dumb ass little head! I’ve had (have) that itch that needs to be scratched for the past few days. I’ve spent 3 afternoons trolling WW and BC loops to no avail. Tons of LE and nasty fuglys abound but nothing worth a shot. This afternoon I hit the mother load. 5’6 105lb clean as a whistle (perfect). I get the look and after a little too much maneuvering I make the scoop! HOT DAMN I got one. A good-looking one in DAY LIGHT! We chat, do the cop check, and agree on price and service, BBBJ standard tuition with a Hamilton kicker for a big gulp. I have no idea where to go in daylight and I’m just going with the flow of conversation. She (Kim or Erica) says she knows a spot, so off we go. Turns out the spot had construction going on so we decided to go on the move. After a couple of close calls it was clear neither she nor I was going to finish up on the move. She suggested going to her place to finish up. Buy now I’ve had my hands all over her PERFECT LITTLE ass for 20 minuets and I’m ready to risk the farm. I inquire about anal and find that it’s on the menu for a Jackson kicker. I would have paid more. I was HOOKED. I parked and followed her down the street to her place. This is where it fell apart. She wanted the money upfront and I’m watching that perfect little ass and hand over the money. She tells me to wait at the corner while she gets her cousin out of the house to buy some weed so I’ll be more comfortable. (I’m still looking’ at her perfect ass) I stay at the corner for 5 minuets or so before it dawns on me (her perfect ass is not in sight) that I not only should read the forum, I should follow the rules.

    Don’t go to a SW house unless you have a comfortable history.
    Never give up the cash till you’re in the house.
    I’m sure many can recite the other million and one rules I broke on this trip. Some days a diamond some days a stone.

    I’d be thankful to anyone with notel info. I know about Tims but could use some details. That looks like that’s where I’m headed.

    I know where this girl lives..probably..I’d still like a shot at that perfect little ass. Any advise would be welcome.

  3. #3503

    Britney

    Sunday around 12:30 AM I was cruising on WIlken and about to make a right into Carey when I spot a thin, blond SW. I pick her up and we agree on 20 for a BBBJ. I want to take her to my trusted spot and she said she can not go too far so I have to settle for a spot not too far form where I pick her. That is my first mistake. Her BJ was average and she keep asking me if I was ready to cum. I end up having to masturbate. I paid her a.2 and on my way to drop her off. She demand tip but I told her she did not make me cum. She ask me to drive around while looking for drug dealer. I told her you need to get out and stop the car at the next light. She ask me if she could use my cell phone, I told her no. When she finally get out she open the passenger door wide open and refuse to close it. I hate this *****. She has one of the worst attitude.

  4. #3502

    Bobbi's back

    Cruised Ramsey area about 3:00 pm but nothing out worth mentioning. I headed over to BCB and saw Bobbi near the VFW on Patapsco. I circled around and made the pick up.

    She remembered me; gave me a hug and kiss and proceeded to tell me where's she's been and how she got beat up by a guy she used to hang with.

    "But since I don't do drugs or give him money, he started yelling at me to get moving or he was going to bust me up." Apparently, she had dropped her friend Alexis off at his place and she was trying to get some of the money Alexis owed her. When she kept talking he opened up the passenger door came up behind her and started punching her.

    "I told you to leave, *****! "

    According to Bobbi, she had just moved back here from PA. You have to wonder sometimes why they don't stay out when they get out. I let her tell me her story while I went to one of my spots. We jumped in the back seat and she pulled up her shirt and pulled down her pants so I could play with her tits and kitty. as the mood struck me.

    She then gave me an enthusiastic BBBJCIM with extensive DT and tongue action while I dipped my fingers into the hot pool of her Vag. She smelled pretty clean. After about 15 minutes, I popped and she drained me dry, spitting out into a napkin I provided for her.

    I dropped her off at her "friend's" car and headed happily home. She looked a bit thinner than the last time I'd seen her.about 4 months ago-- but she did look better and as friendly as always. I gave her.3 as a welcome back and.05 for a job well done.

  5. #3501

    Shanna

    Shanna is back & getting picked up so quick dont get a chance. I guess you guys stretching that kitty pretty good by now. Ill keep trying to get to her, what nobody posts shes back? Secret is out now isnt it.

  6. #3500

    Everybody is feeling the pinch (including providers).

    Can you say discounts!

  7. #3499
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Anyone work for?

    Anyone on here work for Giant Food in the Glen Burnie area?

    I have a question about someone that works there.

  8. #3498

    Tough to get a passenger

    Checked out WW yesterday at noon, no action except for some busts. Scarey and Wilkens. SA spotted a WSW in skin tight brown sweats, close up had face marks but great bod. Didn't "need a ride". Went to CB, great looking blonde that catches the bus everyday around 1PM, across from the Royal Farms on Pat., 5', 100lbs, tight white vneck tshirt, great bod. Sad she's not working.? A couple of BSW's down the road. No Stephanie, nothing else going on.

    Dee phone going to VM, Pam no minutes.

    Maybe an AMP today.

  9. #3497

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #3496
    Gentlemen,

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

    Let's get back to the subject.

    Thank You,

    Jackson
    Last edited by Admin; 11-05-09 at 12:50.

  11. #3495
    Gentlemen,

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

    Let's get back to the subject.

    Thank You,

    Jackson
    Last edited by Admin; 11-05-09 at 12:50.

  12. #3494

    Busy on WW

    This Sunday I arrived in Baltimore just in time for the clear weather. I decided to try my luck at BCB. No luck at all.

    I cruised over to WW and found Melissa. We drove out to the county and she delivered a good CBJ for a Jackson. I dropped her back at the circle. Good effort and worth picking up. Despite the bad skin I would repeat. After this I saw a lot of LE in the area and decided to head back to BCB. It was void of any SW activity so I bagged and decided to head up to PP.

    As I drove across Baltimore Av, I saw a CCL redhead and an angry looking brunette alongside the park. Decided against both and headed up to Haven. There, I saw a slightly overweight rough looking brunette up there...not for me. I circled back around drove down Conkling and didn't see anything out. I went back up Highland to Pulaski. Outside Sherri's a 40ish platinum blonde with blue eyes was flagging down traffic. She stepped in my lane in front of my car and her eyes rolled up like she was very drunk. Too old and too wasted for me. I drove on, but I was curious so I circled around again. She was still there and I pulled into the gas station and went out on foot to get a closer look. She was very wasted and was yelling assorted words at passing cars and at me.

    There was a black F150 with blacked out windows parked beside Sherri's. The window was rolled down and inside was a uniformed LEO talking on a phone. I kept on walking back to my prowler and decided to leave the area pronto.

    Back to WW. On the way back I decided to have a look at the block. Nothing to see. When I got back to Ramsey I saw a decent looking and cleanly dressed sw that looked low milage. After two attempts she finally walked over and got in the prowler-mobile. Renee 29yo brunette. Very good NQNSCBJ for a jackson. I would repeat. She told me a story about a dark blue Hyundai busting sw's on Washington last week.

    After I drove her back to the area when I saw a tall blonde walking around. I picked up Rhonda. What a treat! This girl is extremely enthusiastic. Just about a PS experience. If you can find her she's comes highly recommended!

    Overall a good start to November. Careful out there. Seems the strolls are crawling with marked and unmarked LEOs parked in funny and unexpected places.

    PussProwler

  13. #3493
    Senior Member


    Posts: 603

    Amanda

    Picked up Amanda near the circle but made a couple of laps around the block before the scoop because she looked a little too clean. Usually, by the time I get back someone else has beat me to the punch but I'm cautious if I don't recognize the face. We've all done it. Sounds kinda sad, as if I'm looking for bottom of the barrel SW's but guys...you know sometimes you wonder if the girl is a civilian or worse, part of an undercover sting. I mean really, how many SW's have an Ipod & clean clothes. So she gets in and DAMN!...she has some big ones. They're poppin outta the shirt...and soooo soft. She knows a spot we can go to right on Wilkens for ten. Was gonna just get a BJ in the car but since we had some privacy I wanted it all. BJ was just OK but she made up for it with the doggystyle FS. This has to be the TIGHEST box on the W/W. Consider that she's 29, has 3 kids, AND is a SW, there's no way I expected a snug fit like that. WOW! Didn't take long. A few minutes later I'm a very happy man. Would definitely recommend/repeat. Nice personality, only negative are the fucked up teeth. If she was perfect probably wouldn't be on W/W.

    Chico

  14. #3492

    Alexis in Brooklyn

    There are alot of things about this hobby that never fail to amaze me.

    All summer mongering has been slow in Baltimore.

    I go out early morning or late night in great weather expecting girls, no results for weeks.

    Well it has been raining for a long time now, this morning was no different.

    I say to myself what the hell, I start my journey.

    Low and behold girls everywhere today, who would have thought rain would bring out the girls.

    Met Alexis, I small 25 year old WSW with round booty.

    Nice enough girl, intelligent speaking. On meth program. Had a fancy phone which she used for texting.

    We negotiate $100 for hotel stay. I was ready to tax that fat butt. Get to Tiptop in Elkridge, no one at the window. Go to econolodge, they say they are full from last night.

    Said fuck it, and headed back to balto. Went behind somewhere on Patapsco where she gave an Awesome BBBJ. Slurpy no teeth. She asked me not to cum in her mouth. But she really gave me a BBBJ better than I have had in sometime.

    I warned her when I got ready to blow, and let her finish with HJ.

    I blew like a volcano, a testament to the quality of her job.

    She says she usually does not walk, has regulars.

    If you want her # shoot me a PM.

    I apologize for the low quality photos. I guess those will improve with practice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG00016.jpg‎   IMG00017.jpg‎   IMG00019.jpg‎  

  15. #3491
    Quote Originally Posted by Drobsdaman
    ...I too keep an eye on my mirrors when picking up SWs...
    Yes, watch your mirrors but remember the passenger door mirror is useless as soon as that door opens (the whole area behind the right side of your car becomes a blind spot). Keep your head on a swivel, your transmission in drive, and plenty of space to pull forward at any time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape