Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #661

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #660

    Check DC-Escort Reports

    I posted it in the DC forum instead of the B-more forum (I am so sorry!)

    May 5 2009, and I posted her entire AD WITH HER NAME IN IT and full description and scale. [Deleted by Admin]

    [Deleted by Admin]

    My reports have been thin lately for the same reason everyone elses are:

    - CL/BP prices are climbing for quality HHFS plus there seems to be more bait-n-switchers.

    - The regular Charm City loops are thinning out.

    - Everyone is broke.

    The only loops worth visiting are the K street loops in DC but the prices are double.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to redact sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Last edited by Admin; 11-05-09 at 12:48.

  3. #659

    Ericka....She asked me to post for her. Trusted friends.

    Gentleman,

    Ericka has asked that I post. She is in a bind, and I cannot help enough. Guess she needs a sweeter daddy.

    Pic submitted.

    About blond, green eyes, 5'5" maybe 130# DD. And every thing is on the table, she needs a some one that can help out for $$.5 ++ for all the extras. Be descrete, be kind.

    This is not a pro, but she does understand the diva $ hustle. She is so sweet and helpless.

    PM for a contact #. Serious members only. If you have 2 posts LOL. Forget about it.

  4. #658

    Handsfree this is for you.

    Hahhaa. Layla alternates between 2 motels over on rt. 40 in catonsville. But I'm sticking to what I said. She'll do it for.4. For those who don't believe this. Then you don't know how to negotiate. Just saying.

  5. #657

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #656

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #655
    Hey [Deleted by Admin], search under my name (you have to go to the search screen itself)

    Look for May 5 2009 and read the description. True I didn't post her name (just an expired Craigslist link), but do you actually believe I was posting about a different thick Hawaiian/Latina girl in Catonsville?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    I concede my intel has been scimp lately. Mostly due to lack of funds but I assure you that I am real. Not quite the level of others here, but I also keep some intel to myself from time to time.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to redact sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Last edited by Admin; 11-05-09 at 12:53.

  8. #654

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Last edited by Admin; 11-04-09 at 10:52.

  9. #653
    Quote Originally Posted by Wgd9891
    I'm a college student and guess what you give her.4 and you'll be surprised what she'll let you do. She's the queen of negotiation. And it doesn't hurt I'm pretty frugal too.

    Please let's not debate on how much I paid. Why don't you go see her for yourself and ask?
    I have seen her. I posted a report a few months back the last time she was here. She stays at the same hotel in Catonsville each time she visits. Deep bj, but the mish was boring and lifeless.

    No bp/cl girl that isnt a fat disease ridden ghetto rat does fs for only .4

  10. #652

    Yes she does

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsfree
    Layla doesn't do FS for.4
    I'm a college student and guess what you give her.4 and you'll be surprised what she'll let you do. She's the queen of negotiation. And it doesn't hurt I'm pretty frugal too.

    Please let's not debate on how much I paid. Why don't you go see her for yourself and ask?

  11. #651
    Quote Originally Posted by Limo Dave
    Anyone seen this girl?

    I dont mind TOFTT, Breeze looks especially hott.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRu...Ad?oid=1208368

    Only one review on TER from back in June.

    LD
    Wow, that is disgusting.

  12. #650
    Quote Originally Posted by Wgd9891
    Saw her yesterday at 2 am. I've seen her like couple times before already so she was nice to me. Quickie FS for.4

    She was wet didn't need lube. She advertises on backpage/CL usually. She has a lady friend with her in the room. They do doubles too. But the friend is like 350+ lbs. LOL if your into that.

    Pm with questions.
    Layla doesn't do fs for .4

  13. #649

    Layla On Cl/Bp

    Saw her yesterday at 2 am. I've seen her like couple times before already so she was nice to me. Quickie FS for.4

    She was wet didn't need lube. She advertises on backpage/CL usually. She has a lady friend with her in the room. They do doubles too. But the friend is like 350+ lbs. LOL if your into that.

    Pm with questions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3m23p33oc5O25Pe5Ra9acede0c9645a3b10c3.jpg‎  

  14. #648
    Quote Originally Posted by Limo Dave
    Anyone seen this girl?

    I dont mind TOFTT, Breeze looks especially hott.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/BodyRu...Ad?oid=1208368

    Only one review on TER from back in June.

    LD
    I have seen her 1 time when I stayed downtown for a conference. Nice massage and hand fun, with nude, but no extra's are offered. She never had an incall (until very recent). With that, I may go back as I usually cannot use outcall. She looks just like her pictures and has a good personality. She is real, but not full service. As usual, YMMV!

    If you partake, let us know what you find.

    Scott

  15. #647

    Nice bod, shame about the service

    Saw Sunkist, nice room with friend "sleeping" in next bed. Tiny, tight body and nice face with beautiful B cups, likely real. Looks thinner in real life than the pics. Quckie CBJ, mish, super mechanical and what a stanky kitty, ouch. Worth it one time to see that body, No mas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape