Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #667
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Fox
    Wow, think I resized the pic ok.

    Erika.
    Note, she has taken one thing off the table.

    Some one wasn't nice. So...

    call her, but be reasuring and gentlemanly.
    she still need some help, i think.

    SF
    Last edited by Smiling Fox; 11-06-09 at 16:23. Reason: update.

  2. #666

    Erika: I think I got it right

    Wow, think I resized it ok.

    Erika.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-erika7.jpg‎  

  3. #665
    Quote Originally Posted by Flasianlover
    I'm in the Baltimore area on business as was trying to find a nice Asian lady to visit my room.

    I am actually staying in Columiba.

    Any suggestions?

    Does anyone know anything about this one?

    http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ads/1450456771.html

    Thanks!
    Don't bother seeing that one. See this one instead for only an extra .5 you are insured it isn't a fake/scammer: http://bustyrie.rare-companion.com/inside.php

    She is backed up by some really good reviews.

  4. #664
    I beleive I've seen a report of a scam using that same picture.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flasianlover
    I'm in the Baltimore area on business as was trying to find a nice Asian lady to visit my room.

    I am actually staying in Columiba.

    Any suggestions?

    Does anyone know anything about this one?

    http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ads/1450456771.html

    Thanks!

  5. #663

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #662

    Suggestion for Asian Lady in Columbia

    I'm in the Baltimore area on business as was trying to find a nice Asian lady to visit my room.

    I am actually staying in Columiba.

    Any suggestions?

    Does anyone know anything about this one?

    http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ads/1450456771.html

    Thanks!

  7. #661

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #660

    Check DC-Escort Reports

    I posted it in the DC forum instead of the B-more forum (I am so sorry!)

    May 5 2009, and I posted her entire AD WITH HER NAME IN IT and full description and scale. [Deleted by Admin]

    [Deleted by Admin]

    My reports have been thin lately for the same reason everyone elses are:

    - CL/BP prices are climbing for quality HHFS plus there seems to be more bait-n-switchers.

    - The regular Charm City loops are thinning out.

    - Everyone is broke.

    The only loops worth visiting are the K street loops in DC but the prices are double.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to redact sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Last edited by Admin; 11-05-09 at 12:48.

  9. #659

    Ericka....She asked me to post for her. Trusted friends.

    Gentleman,

    Ericka has asked that I post. She is in a bind, and I cannot help enough. Guess she needs a sweeter daddy.

    Pic submitted.

    About blond, green eyes, 5'5" maybe 130# DD. And every thing is on the table, she needs a some one that can help out for $$.5 ++ for all the extras. Be descrete, be kind.

    This is not a pro, but she does understand the diva $ hustle. She is so sweet and helpless.

    PM for a contact #. Serious members only. If you have 2 posts LOL. Forget about it.

  10. #658

    Handsfree this is for you.

    Hahhaa. Layla alternates between 2 motels over on rt. 40 in catonsville. But I'm sticking to what I said. She'll do it for.4. For those who don't believe this. Then you don't know how to negotiate. Just saying.

  11. #657

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #656

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #655
    Hey [Deleted by Admin], search under my name (you have to go to the search screen itself)

    Look for May 5 2009 and read the description. True I didn't post her name (just an expired Craigslist link), but do you actually believe I was posting about a different thick Hawaiian/Latina girl in Catonsville?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    I concede my intel has been scimp lately. Mostly due to lack of funds but I assure you that I am real. Not quite the level of others here, but I also keep some intel to myself from time to time.

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to redact sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Last edited by Admin; 11-05-09 at 12:53.

  14. #654

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Last edited by Admin; 11-04-09 at 10:52.

  15. #653
    Quote Originally Posted by Wgd9891
    I'm a college student and guess what you give her.4 and you'll be surprised what she'll let you do. She's the queen of negotiation. And it doesn't hurt I'm pretty frugal too.

    Please let's not debate on how much I paid. Why don't you go see her for yourself and ask?
    I have seen her. I posted a report a few months back the last time she was here. She stays at the same hotel in Catonsville each time she visits. Deep bj, but the mish was boring and lifeless.

    No bp/cl girl that isnt a fat disease ridden ghetto rat does fs for only .4

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape