Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 57,931 to 57,945 of 61462
-
11-03-09 00:17 #3532Senior Member

Posts: 52Gentlemen,
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.
Let's get back to the subject.
Thank You,
JacksonLast edited by Admin; 11-05-09 at 12:50.
-
11-02-09 00:51 #3531Senior Member

Posts: 62Gentlemen,
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.
Let's get back to the subject.
Thank You,
JacksonLast edited by Admin; 11-05-09 at 12:50.
-
11-02-09 00:35 #3530Senior Member

Posts: 216Busy on WW
This Sunday I arrived in Baltimore just in time for the clear weather. I decided to try my luck at BCB. No luck at all.
I cruised over to WW and found Melissa. We drove out to the county and she delivered a good CBJ for a Jackson. I dropped her back at the circle. Good effort and worth picking up. Despite the bad skin I would repeat. After this I saw a lot of LE in the area and decided to head back to BCB. It was void of any SW activity so I bagged and decided to head up to PP.
As I drove across Baltimore Av, I saw a CCL redhead and an angry looking brunette alongside the park. Decided against both and headed up to Haven. There, I saw a slightly overweight rough looking brunette up there...not for me. I circled back around drove down Conkling and didn't see anything out. I went back up Highland to Pulaski. Outside Sherri's a 40ish platinum blonde with blue eyes was flagging down traffic. She stepped in my lane in front of my car and her eyes rolled up like she was very drunk. Too old and too wasted for me. I drove on, but I was curious so I circled around again. She was still there and I pulled into the gas station and went out on foot to get a closer look. She was very wasted and was yelling assorted words at passing cars and at me.
There was a black F150 with blacked out windows parked beside Sherri's. The window was rolled down and inside was a uniformed LEO talking on a phone. I kept on walking back to my prowler and decided to leave the area pronto.
Back to WW. On the way back I decided to have a look at the block. Nothing to see. When I got back to Ramsey I saw a decent looking and cleanly dressed sw that looked low milage. After two attempts she finally walked over and got in the prowler-mobile. Renee 29yo brunette. Very good NQNSCBJ for a jackson. I would repeat. She told me a story about a dark blue Hyundai busting sw's on Washington last week.
After I drove her back to the area when I saw a tall blonde walking around. I picked up Rhonda. What a treat! This girl is extremely enthusiastic. Just about a PS experience. If you can find her she's comes highly recommended!
Overall a good start to November. Careful out there. Seems the strolls are crawling with marked and unmarked LEOs parked in funny and unexpected places.
PussProwler
-
11-01-09 21:04 #3529Senior Member

Posts: 603Amanda
Picked up Amanda near the circle but made a couple of laps around the block before the scoop because she looked a little too clean. Usually, by the time I get back someone else has beat me to the punch but I'm cautious if I don't recognize the face. We've all done it. Sounds kinda sad, as if I'm looking for bottom of the barrel SW's but guys...you know sometimes you wonder if the girl is a civilian or worse, part of an undercover sting. I mean really, how many SW's have an Ipod & clean clothes. So she gets in and DAMN!...she has some big ones. They're poppin outta the shirt...and soooo soft. She knows a spot we can go to right on Wilkens for ten. Was gonna just get a BJ in the car but since we had some privacy I wanted it all. BJ was just OK but she made up for it with the doggystyle FS. This has to be the TIGHEST box on the W/W. Consider that she's 29, has 3 kids, AND is a SW, there's no way I expected a snug fit like that. WOW! Didn't take long. A few minutes later I'm a very happy man. Would definitely recommend/repeat. Nice personality, only negative are the fucked up teeth. If she was perfect probably wouldn't be on W/W.
Chico
-
11-01-09 17:56 #3528Senior Member

Posts: 183Alexis in Brooklyn
There are alot of things about this hobby that never fail to amaze me.
All summer mongering has been slow in Baltimore.
I go out early morning or late night in great weather expecting girls, no results for weeks.
Well it has been raining for a long time now, this morning was no different.
I say to myself what the hell, I start my journey.
Low and behold girls everywhere today, who would have thought rain would bring out the girls.
Met Alexis, I small 25 year old WSW with round booty.
Nice enough girl, intelligent speaking. On meth program. Had a fancy phone which she used for texting.
We negotiate $100 for hotel stay. I was ready to tax that fat butt. Get to Tiptop in Elkridge, no one at the window. Go to econolodge, they say they are full from last night.
Said fuck it, and headed back to balto. Went behind somewhere on Patapsco where she gave an Awesome BBBJ. Slurpy no teeth. She asked me not to cum in her mouth. But she really gave me a BBBJ better than I have had in sometime.
I warned her when I got ready to blow, and let her finish with HJ.
I blew like a volcano, a testament to the quality of her job.
She says she usually does not walk, has regulars.
If you want her # shoot me a PM.
I apologize for the low quality photos. I guess those will improve with practice.
-
11-01-09 10:21 #3527Senior Member

Posts: 1330Yes, watch your mirrors but remember the passenger door mirror is useless as soon as that door opens (the whole area behind the right side of your car becomes a blind spot). Keep your head on a swivel, your transmission in drive, and plenty of space to pull forward at any time.
Originally Posted by Drobsdaman
-
10-31-09 23:15 #3526Senior Member

Posts: 62USG Needs to Patrol Their Members Better
I apologize to all the legit members for carrying this on, however, I am in a crappy mood after dropping $4000 in the casinos this week and this a**hole has rubbed me the wrong way.
[Deleted by Admin]
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal complaints regarding the management of The Forum.
The Forum itself is not the place to post your personal complaints about the management of The Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the management of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!Last edited by Admin; 11-04-09 at 10:53.
-
10-31-09 21:36 #3525Senior Member

Posts: 62Great Example of the Risk of Mongering
Glad to see your 'spidey sense' was alert and you got the best of the situation. It just goes to show you that Mongoring is dangerous (not just from what you can pick up when you aren't using protection) and we all just have to be alert.
I too keep an eye on my mirrors when picking up SWs. If I can't see ~10 ft beyond my car in all directions, I always keep moving to a spot where I can. The ***** can come to me if she wants the buck, not the other way around. And if there are any shadow figures following the chick, grab your shit and run.
Be safe fellow mongors.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
-
10-31-09 16:39 #3524Senior Member

Posts: 129WOW. Thanks for the information cause one must be careful on many levels
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
-
10-31-09 07:56 #3523Senior Member

Posts: 551end of recession
Well, in case anybody was wondering why I hadn't posted anything in a long time, it's because the recession hit me last year. Lost the job, couldn't afford the car payments and insurance, lived off of savings for a year (glad I listened to mom's nags about the importance of saving).
Now I got a new job and a new car. Took a cruise last night after work. Felt great visiting the familiar places again. But not a single SW last night. Except for 1 really dried up skeleton on WW, it was a ghost town in all the usual places. Eventually, drove home with a happy spirit that I got $ coming in again and a new car, but mr. happy wasn't.
=D
-
10-31-09 07:16 #3522Senior Member

Posts: 247Melinda
Melinda called me last saturday and gave me her digits, she said to just ask for her, so it may not be hers, she was wsw that I found on the block, but said she was a dancer, around 40 nice body and butt, no complaining and good skills.
ps. It seems I reached the 200 message limit sometime ago, so if you send me a message and I did not get it, I'm sorry. I cleaned my inbox so now I have plenty of space.
Ale
-
10-31-09 04:50 #3521Senior Member

Posts: 30Is it me or is it a little dry?
Been mongering for about 1 year, been a member for a while now (you guys taught me everything I kno), first post tho, now I don't leave my zone because of too many LE encounters, including last night cop tailed me for a couple blocks behind patapsco in brooklyn, so I stay away from now on, and I don't like the wilkens area at all, tried garrison because I know the area and people very well but almost picked up a switch hitter. And thats a no-no for me, so I usually stick to Patapsco by the Carroll gas and the apartments up to washingon by the sausage shop and the market but is it me or is that area drying up, I have not seen nothing but cars looking for the same thing I am.
-
10-31-09 04:43 #3520Senior Member

Posts: 30Is it me or is it a little dry?
Been mongering for about 1 year, been a member for a while now (you guys taught me everything I kno), first post tho, now I don't leave my zone because of too many LE encounters, including last night cop tailed me for a couple blocks behind patapsco in brooklyn, so I stay away from now on, and I don't like the wilkens area at all, tried garrison because I know the area and people very well but almost picked up a switch hitter. And thats a no-no for me, so I usually stick to patapsco by the carroll gas and the apartments up to washingon by the sausage shop and the market but is it me or is that area drying up, I have not seen nothing but cars looking for the same thing I am.
-
10-31-09 03:55 #3519Senior Member

Posts: 52And this is in sw reports because?
Originally Posted by Drobsdaman
-
10-30-09 02:58 #3518Senior Member

Posts: 62Sara(h)/Tracy of WW
So I am stuck up north for month helping a friend of mine get his business up. I figured, why not check some of the CL/BP posts for up here. The closest area captured on either CL/BP is Delaware, so I screen some posts. Sure enough I spot a pic of a semi-cute blonde that I recognized from somewhere (just didn't know where at the time). The post displays (3) pics, (2) of which appeared to be real (face and chest shot) and (1) that was professionally done and appeared to be a fake eye cather (and I found out it definitely was not of her)
I call her up and ask for the details. She was going by the name of sunny. Her number was not saved in my phone, so I believe it to be a coincidene. I get to Elkton and find her motel. She opens the door and I finally knew where I've seen her. She used to pedal up and done Wilkens 1 year ago and went by the names Sara (h) and Tracy. Back then she was all doped up, and would a trick for just about anything. She was also much thinner, but after two kids it all caught back up with her now. She didn't recognize me, but she thought she remembered my truck. I told her I recognized her from Baltimore and she told me she thought she remembered me. I asked her where she has been and she informs me that she has been all over the place trying to obtain help from various clinics and shelters in MD, PA, NJ and DE. She knew she was getting clean when she gained so much weight so quickly when the shelters 'forced-fed' her during her recovery. Now she couldn't look down and see her toes. She smokes like crazy though (as most recovering addicts do), about 2 packs a day, which was very apparent by her ash tray on the table which sported about a full pack of used butts. She now resides between Bear DE and Elkton MD, posting on backpage alot.
Her posts asked $100 or $150. I told her I was just checking the place out for LE before actually sporting the money. She told me she was in a hurry and asked if I had any cash on me. I told her yes, $.6, but I wanted f/s and I'd go get more. She told me that would be good enough for a quick. Back in baltimore, although she was a herion fiend, she provided great gfe skills before pulling a trick. Today however, I had to pass. As we shedded our clothings, I laid into the bed and she started kissing my nipples and working her way up. Her breath was almost a smog of 2nd hand smoke, and the smell was 2x as bad. I told her that I too was in a semi-hurry and would have to do the GFE another time. She gave me a quick CBJ before getting on all fours. I fucking grabbed her hips and thrusted myself in. The best part of her weight gain, besides providing a little more to grab, had to be her fucking ta tas. She was sporting Cs in baltimore and now she was definitely in the DD if not E range. These girls were massive, and my NBA sized hands could hardy fit get around them. I love real tits, when they are firm around the nipple and soft near the chest, the perfect squeeze in my mind. I fucking squeezed those girls as I rocked her very wet pussy. She started to lay down on the bed and I quickly corrected her posture, pulling her up towards me so I could get a better grip her girls. About 15 min in she asked if she should get on top and do some work because she had to leave soon. I sized her up and decided I might be squished. So w/out saying a word, I flipped her and threw her on the bed and pounded her mish until I exploded. She quickly cleaned me up as I continued to hold and suck on her girls (I felt like an infant attached to those things.- it's been a while since I've been with a girl with a nice set tits).
Face 8-9
Body 5 (definitely not the one she posted)
Tits 9-10 (yeah, those girls are the second image alright)
Attitude 9
Skills 7-8
Would definitely repeat. She notes that she plans to stay away from baltimore, having some bad ex's in town that would get her hooked again quickly. She does not plan on moving away from DE/MD line for now.
So if any of you guys miss this girl and were wondering where she ran off to, check DE posts for Elkton/Bear












Reply With Quote




