Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Supereloquent
  1. #714

    Not necessarily

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    My original premise is still true. You are more likely to catch an infection from kissing.
    Not necessarily. Whatever you can catch through your lips and tongue from infected saliva you can catch through your penis. Granted, some things are more easily caught one way or the other. But some pretty nasty things (like STDs and others) are more likely to be caught from oral sex than kissing.

    The CDC says that, in fact, the illnesses commonly transmitted by kissing, including mono, have a minimal impact on overall health, while the illnesses potentially transmitted through oral sex can have a much longer term and damaging effect. Herpes simplex (HSV-1) seems to be an equal opportunity virus than can be spread both by kissing and oral sex. But the downside of transmission through oral sex is that you then have HSV-1 of your genitals, rather than just cold sores on your mouth!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Infectious Diseases in Saliva

    When a person accidentally consumes microbe-contaminated items, such as saliva during kissing, the swallowing action of the tongue wipes the microbes against the back of the throat, allowing the microbe to enter the body. Infections, such as mononucleosis (the kissing disease), caused by Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), and cytomegalovirus (CMV) are spread via oral transmission from virus-containing saliva.
    You are right regarding mono, because, it can be transmitted by oral sex but it is much more likely to be transmitted by kissing, hence called the "kissing disease." However, the physical mechanisms by which certain herpes family viruses such as CMV, enter someone’s body and infects him or her are still not fully understood. It certainly can be transmitted both by kissing and oral sex, but the relative dangers are not clear cut.

    Other than mono there aren't any serious infections that are "more readily" transmitted by kissing than oral sex. And mono itself is considered a disease which has a relatively small impact on one's total and long-term health.

    More from the CDC: Chlamydia of the throat is so rare that you do not even need to worry about it. There is still a lot of debate in the scientific community about whether chlamydia of the throat or larynx is even possible.

    Gonorrhea of the throat is possible, but not at all common. There aren't any hard statistics on the risk, but it is very low. Gonorrhea of the throat can be passed by deep kissing - but, again, the risk is low. Many cases of throat gonorrhea are asymptomatic, so people don't even know they have it (you have to get a throat swab to detect it). Without treatment, throat gonorrhea typically goes away by itself in 2-3 weeks. That is not so if gonorrhea is transmitted from the throat to the genitals through oral sex.

    The bottom line mongers is that the biggest risk of oral sex with SWs is HSV-1. Unfortunately this can be transmitted even when there are no obvious symptoms.

    I am fortunately one of those people who is relatively immune from viruses of most types, including colds, flus and cold sores. I had a few colds as a kid, but I have never contracted the flu or had a cold sore. That doesn't mean I am home free, but it is better than the alternative.

  2. #713

    Thanks for scaring me more!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    My original premise is still true. You are more likely to catch an infection from kissing. You tried to make an issue with STDs. Kissing is not, IMHO, a sexual act, by its self. It does not take a genius to figure this one out. There are more air borne infectious diseases than there are STDs....

    I'm hanging them up until this whole H1N1 thing is over!

  3. #712
    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    Your information source said that 50% of men and 80% of women have no symptoms.

    According to the CDC: up to 90% of both men and women have no symptoms...
    Cool, good stuff. Did you check this out. The last number is infection rates per 100,000. Remind me to stay away from DC.


    State/Area Cases Rates per 100,000 Population
    2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007
    Alabama 14,209 13,314 17,109 22,915 25,153 315.7 293.9 375.4 498.3 546.9
    Alaska 3,900 3,954 4,355 4,525 4,911 601.1 603.3 656.2 675.3 732.9
    Arizona 12,819 16,786 21,264 24,090 24,866 229.7 292.2 358.0 390.7 403.3
    Arkansas 7,856 7,864 8,507 8,259 9,954 288.2 285.7 306.1 293.8 354.1
    California 117,428 122,197 130,716 135,827 141,928 330.9 340.4 361.8 372.6 389.3
    Colorado 13,039 14,151 15,432 16,313 17,186 286.5 307.5 330.8 343.2 361.6
    Connecticut 9,393 9,552 11,039 10,946 11,454 269.7 272.6 314.5 312.3 326.8
    Delaware 3,035 2,954 3,392 3,615 3,479 371.3 355.7 402.1 423.6 407.6
    District of Columbia 3,168 3,493 3,678 3,368 6,029 561.4 631.0 668.1 579.2 1,036.7 -WOW
    Florida 42,382 42,554 43,372 48,955 57,575 249.0 244.6 243.8 270.6 318.3
    Georgia 35,686 34,280 33,562 38,972 42,913 410.9 388.2 369.9 416.2 458.3
    Hawaii 5,480 5,307 5,489 5,548 5,659 435.7 420.2 430.4 431.6 440.2
    Idaho 2,366 2,784 2,799 3,345 3,722 173.2 199.8 195.9 228.1 253.8
    Illinois 48,294 47,185 50,559 53,586 55,470 381.7 371.1 396.1 417.6 432.3
    Indiana 17,075 18,440 20,063 19,859 20,712 275.6 295.6 319.9 314.5 328.1
    Iowa 6,491 6,956 7,390 8,390 8,643 220.5 235.4 249.1 281.3 289.8
    Kansas 7,249 7,493 7,419 7,829 8,180 266.2 273.9 270.3 283.2 295.9
    Kentucky 7,981 6,470 8,351 8,940 8,798 193.8 156.1 200.1 212.5 209.2
    Louisiana 20,970 21,837 17,227 17,885 19,362 466.4 483.6 380.8 417.1 451.6
    Maine 2,030 2,113 2,254 2,306 2,541 155.5 160.4 170.6 174.5 192.3
    Maryland 16,831 19,952 18,291 21,859 23,150 305.5 359.0 326.6 389.2 412.2
    Massachusetts 11,301 13,242 14,411 15,394 16,145 175.7 206.4 225.2 239.1 250.8
    Michigan 32,572 41,246 38,730 36,753 37,353 323.1 407.9 382.7 364.0 370.0
    Minnesota 10,714 11,602 12,189 12,935 13,413 211.8 227.4 237.5 250.3 259.6
    Mississippi 12,193 18,863 21,268 19,002 21,686 423.2 649.8 728.1 652.9 745.1
    Missouri 18,570 21,319 22,371 22,982 23,308 325.5 370.5 385.7 393.3 398.9
    Montana 2,547 2,608 2,400 2,650 2,748 277.6 281.4 256.5 280.5 290.9
    Nebraska 4,739 5,238 5,098 5,428 5,132 272.5 299.8 289.9 307.0 290.2
    Nevada 5,830 6,690 7,321 8,398 9,514 260.1 286.5 303.2 336.5 381.2
    New Hampshire 1,616 1,736 1,842 1,997 2,055 125.5 133.6 140.6 151.9 156.3
    New Jersey 16,169 17,448 19,152 20,194 21,536 187.2 200.6 219.7 231.5 246.8
    New Mexico 7,480 9,035 8,456 9,829 9,460 399.0 474.7 438.5 502.9 484.0
    New York 57,222 59,097 63,966 68,720 80,717 298.2 307.4 332.2 355.9 418.1
    North Carolina 26,187 28,967 31,183 33,615 30,611 311.5 339.1 359.1 379.6 345.6
    North Dakota 1,655 1,810 1,667 1,820 1,789 261.1 285.3 261.8 286.2 281.3
    Ohio 42,522 39,379 43,806 40,106 47,434 371.8 343.7 382.1 349.4 413.3
    Oklahoma 11,013 10,366 13,407 12,992 12,529 313.6 294.2 377.9 363.0 350.0
    Oregon 7,688 8,690 9,018 9,577 9,849 216.0 241.8 247.7 258.8 266.1
    Pennsylvania 37,291 38,025 37,261 39,487 42,469 301.6 306.5 299.8 317.4 341.4
    Rhode Island 3,000 3,442 3,269 3,142 3,177 278.8 318.5 303.8 294.3 297.6
    South Carolina 14,623 18,423 18,296 22,351 26,431 352.6 438.8 430.0 517.2 611.7
    South Dakota 2,608 2,532 2,701 2,633 2,620 341.2 328.5 348.1 336.7 335.1
    Tennessee 20,380 22,515 23,084 25,320 26,866 348.9 381.5 387.1 419.3 444.9
    Texas 69,200 70,232 71,860 75,543 85,786 312.9 312.3 314.3 321.4 364.9
    Utah 3,893 3,857 4,602 5,092 5,721 165.6 161.4 186.3 199.7 224.3
    Vermont 1,060 1,137 957 1,191 1,057 171.2 183.0 153.6 190.9 169.4
    Virginia 19,439 21,635 22,668 24,087 24,579 263.2 290.0 299.5 315.2 321.6
    Washington 16,797 17,635 18,616 17,819 18,784 273.9 284.3 296.1 278.6 293.7
    West Virginia 2,585 2,758 2,944 2,910 3,168 142.8 151.9 162.0 160.0 174.2
    Wisconsin 17,942 19,217 20,461 20,190 19,555 327.9 348.8 369.6 363.4 351.9
    Wyoming 960 1,082 1,173 1,422 1,197 191.5 213.6 230.3 276.1 232.4
    U.S. TOTAL 877,478 929,462 976,445 1,030,911 1,108,374 301.7 316.5 329.4 344.3 370.2
    Northeast 139,082 145,792 154,151 163,377 181,151 255.7 267.2 282.1 298.5 330.9
    Midwest 210,431 222,417 232,454 232,511 243,609 321.7 338.4 352.4 351.1 367.9
    South 327,738 346,477 358,199 390,588 428,069 313.5 327.0 333.2 358.1 392.4
    West 200,227 214,776 231,641 244,435 255,545 301.2 318.6 339.2 352.4 368.5
    Guam 554 748 807 832 822 338.6 450.4 478.7 486.5 480.6
    Puerto Rico 2,746 3,588 3,714 5,102 7,909 70.8 92.1 94.9 129.9 201.3
    Virgin Islands 416 303 235 203 348 382.3 278.6 216.2 186.9 320.4
    OUTLYING AREAS 3,716 4,639 4,756 6,137 9,079 89.5 111.3 113.5 145.8 215.8
    TOTAL 881,194 934,101 981,201 1,037,048 1,117,453 298.7 313.6 326.4 341.6 368.1

    I do have to say the SF Clinic is soo much cooler than the CDC. They're like having a doctor who knows you're a monger.

  4. #711

    An idiot maybe. Wrong? I don't think so.

    My original premise is still true. You are more likely to catch an infection from kissing. You tried to make an issue with STDs. Kissing is not, IMHO, a sexual act, by its self. It does not take a genius to figure this one out. There are more air borne infectious diseases than there are STDs.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    You are more likely to catch something from kissing than from having your dick sucked. If you have a cavity, bleeding gums, recently bitten your tongue or the inside of you cheek, or have any open sore in your mouth, the chances of getting something from deep kissing increases. We are talking about anything from the flu, the common cold, mono, up to TB and worse. There are lots of nasty little bugs that are passed on by mouth to mouth contact. It should also be mentioned that if you have an open sore or herpes on you dick while receiving a blow job, you increase your risk for infection.

    Infectious Diseases in Saliva

    Infectious diseases are spread through several routes of transmission. “Oral transmission” refers to spreading of microbes through saliva, foods or drinks. When a person accidentally consumes microbe-contaminated items, such as saliva during kissing, the swallowing action of the tongue wipes the microbes against the back of the throat, allowing the microbe to enter the body. Infections, such as mononucleosis (the kissing disease), caused by Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), and cytomegalovirus (CMV) are spread via oral transmission from virus-containing saliva.

    Other infectious microbes that spread through saliva do so by sticking to the inner surface of the cheeks and mouth, the tongue, or teeth. An example is the bacterium Streptococcus, which can cause an array of infections, including gum disease and strep throat.

    An important thing to keep in mind is that the surfaces of the respiratory tract (nose, mouth, and throat) are continuous and made up of similar tissues. As a result, microbes that are found in the saliva can generally be found in other parts of the respiratory tract, including the nose and throat. Therefore, even colds and flus (and other respiratory infections) can potentially be spread through the saliva.

    Infectious Diseases from Mouth Sores Cold sores

    Cold sores are caused by Herpes Simplex Virus-1 (HSV-1). In contrast to infections spread through the saliva, HSV-1 is spread through open cold sores on the lips or near the mouth. Although the infection is contagious through all stages of a cold sore, the infection is most contagious when the sore is open and leaking fluid.

    Hand, foot, and mouth disease

    Hand, foot, and mouth disease, caused by Coxsackie virus, is another infectious disease that is spread through open sores in the mouth.

    How is TB Spread?

    It is spread through the air (by coughing) from person to person.

    CookyJar

    PS: Thanks for the whole/hold heads-up. I hate when that happens.

  5. #710

    Chlamydia

    Quote Originally Posted by Know One
    Below is some information I recently found about Chlamydia that surprised me a little. Even if you think you have never had anything it is a good idea to be tested occasionally.
    Your information source said that 50% of men and 80% of women have no symptoms.

    According to the CDC: up to 90% of both men and women have no symptoms.

    Also according to the CDC:

    "If untreated, chlamydial infections can progress to serious reproductive and other health problems with both short-term and long-term consequences. Like the disease itself, the damage that chlamydia causes is often "silent."

    In women, untreated infection can spread into the uterus or fallopian tubes and cause pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). This happens in up to 40 percent of women with untreated chlamydia. PID can cause permanent damage to the fallopian tubes, uterus, and surrounding tissues. The damage can lead to chronic pelvic pain, infertility, and potentially fatal ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy outside the uterus). Women infected with chlamydia are up to five times more likely to become infected with HIV, if exposed.

    Complications among men are rare. Infection sometimes spreads to the epididymis (the tube that carries sperm from the testis), causing pain, fever, and, rarely, sterility."

    I have to get tested for a broad panel of STDs semi-annually as a condition of a very high limits life insurance policy that I hold as part of a buy/sell agreement with my business partners. I have never tested positive, but I am aware that one should ideally be tested at least annually for chlamydia if sexually active with multiple sex partners (I think regular mongers qualify).

  6. #709

    Good source for STD information

    Below is some information I recently found about Chamydia that surprised me a little. Even if you think you have never had anything it is a good idea to be test occasionally.


    The San Francisco City Clinic has a lot of great information on all the bad bugs you should be concerned about.




    Chlamydia
    Chlamydia (cla-mid-ee-ah) is a Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) caused by a type of
    bacteria called Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia can infect men, women, and children. It is
    passed from one person to another during vaginal, anal and oral sex.
    How is Chlamydia spread?
    Chlamydia is passed from one person to another during vaginal, anal, and oral sex. It can
    also be spread to the eyes by touching fluids from the vagina or penis and then touching
    your eyes. Babies of infected mothers can get eye and lung infections during delivery.
    What do I look for?
    Men:
    · Discharge from the urethra or the anus
    · Pain or itching of the head of the penis
    · Pain with urination
    50% of infected men have no symptoms
    Women:
    · Pain and itching of the vulva or vagina
    · Discharge from the vagina
    · Unusual bleeding from the vagina, or the anus
    · Pain with urination
    · Pain when having sex
    80% of infected women have no symptoms
    Symptoms may appear within 30 days of infection but then will go away. The infected person
    remains infected and can pass chlamydia to a sex partner. If you are sexually active, see your
    doctor regularly to be tested for chlamydia and other STDs.
    If you contracted Chlamydia from anal sex and you do not know the HIV status of that
    sexual partner, you should be concerned about your increased risk of HIV. Talk to your
    clinician.
    For a STD check-up or treatment,
    see your doctor, local clinic, or come to:
    City Clinic
    356 Seventh Street
    (between Folsom and Harrison)
    San Francisco, CA 94103
    (415)487-5500
    http://www.dph.sf.ca.us/sfcityclinic/
    Developed by San Francisco City Clinic (415) 487-5500 revised 2/2/2005

  7. #708

    More avoidance

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    You are more likely to catch something from kissing than from having your dick sucked.
    WRONG!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    If putting my hands into a girls mouth doesn’t bother me why would putting my dick in the same mouth raise caution?
    WRONG AGAIN!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Now you're trying to turn things around and make me out as some type of bad guy or idiot.
    You are doing that just fine with your own words.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    What I said as I said it wholes true. Everything I said as I said it wholes true.
    I don't need to make you out as an idiot. I know the difference between "wholes" and "holds."

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    The god given penis originally was protected by a foreskin. No it doesn’t protect against STDs. I never said that. Show me where I said anything about STDs prior to your bringing them up.
    No, you said that "If putting my hands into a girls mouth doesn’t bother me why would putting my dick in the same mouth raise caution?" A statement analogizing the risk of your hands and penis in a girl's mouth as the SAME risk is as dumb as a post no matter how you look at it.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Just because you say something doesn’t make it so
    That goes double for you.

  8. #707

    Socks aka Practice

    Supereloquent:
    I have an interesting question for all of you mongers to ponder. I have noticed a considerable number of SWs like to keep their socks on while they suck and fuck on indoor dates. I had/have some theories about this.......
    CookieJar:
    This is not the serious type of question I’ve come to expect from you. Ease up. We sometimes take ourselves too serious on this thread. It’s not rocket science. Sock psychology? Come on, admit it! It’s funny. Not funny he, he but funny Ha, ha
    OMG CJ, she has no socks!

    "I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about socks, not fckin, not fckin, not a piece of pussy, but we're talking about socks.
    Not the pussy that I go out there and fck; and fck like it's my last, but we're talking about socks man. How silly is that?"


    (I couldn't help myself)

    X Out

    Via DC
    Last edited by Tha X Facta; 11-01-09 at 20:55. Reason: Replacing practice with socks: It's a Philly thing!

  9. #706

    Garbage in, garbage out

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    MY point was that the ORAL risk of transmitting an STD is higher with a BBBJ than kissing. I thought that was worthy mentioning, even if you didn't.
    Yes it's is worth mentioning. But it still wasn't part or the orginal debate. That's what you implied. Now you're trying to turn things around and make me out as some type of bad guy or idiot.

    You keep twisting and turning. What I said as I said it wholes true. Everything I said as I said it wholes true. The god given penis originally was protected by a foreskin. No it doesn’t protect against STDs. I never said that. Show me where I said anything about STDs prior to your bringing them up.

    Just because you say something doesn’t make it so.

    CookyJar

  10. #705

    Deep Throat opines on socks

    The reactions from Deep Throat (all 5 of them) were all over the map on this subject.

    One maintains that she gets cold feet (even in the summer).

    One agrees with the psychology theory, even though she tells clients who ask that it is a force of habit.

    One usually wears longer socks and uses them as her piggy bank.

    One says the floors in many places are nasty, dirty, whatever (in one place there was a stem on a "freshly made" bed, so she says imagine what could be on the floor, maybe a shattered stem that would give you a nasty infection). Even in nicer notels it was just force of habit.

    One didn't really know. She was just more comfy in her socks.

    So I don't know that this provides any closure on the issue other than to say there are a lot of different reasons and probably a few more.

  11. #704

    Sock protection

    Quote Originally Posted by Squonk64
    I am with you, CJ. I haven't mongered in Philly for years (decades?) but I have spent enough time in $10 rooms to know you are correct, and, frankly, I think you are being a bit reserved in your opinion.

    In Baltimore, DC, Richmond, Orlando, Ventura, Minneapolis, San Antonio, Peoria, ...heck, even Hagerstown, MD... I have been warned by SWs to NOT TAKE MY SHOES OFF because of the risk of stray needles, and such. That seems to be a pretty consistent theme, regardless of location. While most SWs could care less about me and my health, around 5% warn me that the conditions are far worse than they appear.

    Apparently, these $10 rooms are either: 1) that lady's true residence, and the $10 per date actually pays her rent, or 2) where some other lady lives, with the $10 going to pay her rent. Either way, the $10 room is where some serious drug addict lives, and looking at the decrepit conditions we all see in those rooms, we all know that's true.

    The warning is, and this might be hard to believe, things are actually worse than they appear.
    As I recall we were talking about SOCKS, and now you chime in as saying CJ is "correct" because one should be wearing SHOES? Did I miss something?

    The thrust of your argument was that you need to protect yourself from stray needles. OK I get your point. That might be a word to the wise. But what does that have to do with your agreement of CJ's wearing SOCKS? Whether one is wearing socks or not, if there are stray needles on the floor I don't think that wearing socks will make much of a difference, unless they are armor plated.

  12. #703

    Things you intentionally avoided commenting about

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Originally the dick came with a nice little protective covering and was always meant to go into a tight, moist place. Like hands and arms and most of the body, the dick has a layer of protective skin that was adapted to be exposed to the elements. Most of us give little thought as to where we put our hands, arms and legs during a sexual encounter. If putting my hands into a girls mouth doesn’t bother me why would putting my dick in the same mouth raise caution? Because of that little pee hole? The pee hole was engineered to eject stuff and not to let stuff in. That’s why we don’t fill up with water when we go swimming. On the other hand, the mouth was designed for the intake of substance, and nothing else. (Breathing is a secondary function of the mouth.) You are more likely to catch something from kissing than from having your dick sucked. If you have a cavity, bleeding gums, recently bite your tongue or the inside of you cheek, or have any open sore in your mouth, the chances of getting something from deep kissing increases. We are talking about anything from the flu, the common cold, mono, up to TB and worse. There are lots of nasty little bugs that are passed on by mouth to mouth contact. It should also be mentioned that if you have an open sore or herpes on you dick while receiving a blow job, you increase your risk for infection.?
    ALL WET, CJ. The head of the penis is a mucous membrane. It's not "protected" nor is the "pee hole" all you have to worry about. It's the whole damn head. It allows the passage of pathogens. There are lots of "nasty little bugs" you can catch with your penis and it is hardly the same risk as "placing your hands in a girl's mouth." My point is not that I don't assume this risk, because I do. But there is risk both from kissing and BBBJs, and to boldly say that kissing is a greater risk is misinformation, because it ISN'T!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Wrong again. What I said was: You (the monger) are more likely to catch something from kissing than from having your dick sucked. If you (the monger) have a cavity, bleeding gums, recently bitten your tongue or the inside of you cheek, or have any open sore in your mouth, the chances of getting something from deep kissing increases.
    The same is true in reverse and THAT was MY point (not yours). If a SW has a cavity, bleeding gums, a cut in the mouth, an open sore, you are at as much risk sticking your cock in there as your tongue.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I mentioned STDs? I don’t remember mentioning STDs. I’ll go back and check. Nope! I didn’t see anything I said in reference to STDs.
    MY point was that the ORAL risk of transmitting an STD is higher with a BBBJ than kissing. I thought that was worthy mentioning, even if you didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I thought you wanted to have some fun and laughs about socks. You are looking for an argument and a fight.

    I’m sorry, I am not interested.
    You are not interested because you are WRONG. A BBBJ is not and never will be less risky than kissing, ESPECIALLY with regard to the oral transmission of STDs, but it also applies to the transmission of ANY disease. Your statement that a penis is at no more risk than your finger in the mouth of a SW is absolutely, ridiculously and obtusely DUMB.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    PS: For a guy whose never had VD (that’s what old school guys call STDs) you know an awful lot.
    It doesn't take much to know that a penis is different from a finger.

  13. #702
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Just a suggestion. Don’t wait until you get something to be cautious.

    I am diabetic. An infection from a shard of glass, or wood fragment from this floor could end up with my having a serious limb.

    Have you ever taken a serious look at this floor? I wouldn’t walk barefoot on this floor using your feet. LOL

    (Hope you don’t mind my posting these picture in you thread. The subject suddenly took on some real importance. I wouldn’t want other monger taking unnecessary chances. I’ll delete them if you want.)

    CookyJar

    HOLY FUCK!!!...........Not only is the floor disgusting, but what is splattered on the walls? And the scale............I wouldn`t put pig food on there to be weighed. There is no way I could ever go into that place fully clothed.....let alone get buck naked and somehow manage to keep an erection.

  14. #701

    Re: Party Pooper

    I am with you, CJ. I haven't mongered in Philly for years (decades?) but I have spent enough time in $10 rooms to know you are correct, and, frankly, I think you are being a bit reserved in your opinion.

    In Baltimore, DC, Richmond, Orlando, Ventura, Minneapolis, San Antonio, Peoria, ...heck, even Hagerstown, MD... I have been warned by SWs to NOT TAKE MY SHOES OFF because of the risk of stray needles, and such. That seems to be a pretty consistent theme, regardless of location. While most SWs could care less about me and my health, around 5% warn me that the conditions are far worse than they appear.

    Apparently, these $10 rooms are either: 1) that lady's true residence, and the $10 per date actually pays her rent, or 2) where some other lady lives, with the $10 going to pay her rent. Either way, the $10 room is where some serious drug addict lives, and looking at the decrepit conditions we all see in those rooms, we all know that's true.

    The warning is, and this might be hard to believe, things are actually worse than they appear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    Yes, I am a lot of fun at a party. I hear that all the time. You are the one that picked away at what I had to say. If you thought what you had to say was "funny," then I missed something in the inflection. I don't remember pissing and moaning about what you post, even in jest, except in reaction to the flame wars you like to instigate. CJ, I respect much of what you have to post and say, but you can be a self-righteous opinionated pain in the ass. Maybe it takes one to know one, but I am not usually the one casting the first stone. If I read something that you write with which I disagree, I normally keep it to myself, and reserve being on offense for the real idiots in this forum. But defensively, all bets are off.



    At least it was very clear in these comments that your tongue was planted firmly in your cheek.



    Yes, you say po-tay-toe and I say po-tah-toe. I still have never gotten a foot disease of any kind in my entire life.



    That's nice to hear, especially if you didn't have anything useful or positive to add or contribute.



    So let me get this straight: if there is a cavity or bleeding gums or an open sore in a SWs mouth then there is more risk kissing her than putting your dick in her mouth?

    Wikipedia may not be the sole source of knowledge on everything but here's what it has to say on the subject, and this is an unaltered direct quote which you can check out:

    "Many STDs are (more easily) transmitted through the mucous membranes of the penis, vulva, rectum, urinary tract and (less often - depending on type of infection)[citation needed] the mouth, throat, respiratory tract and eyes. The visible membrane covering the head of the penis is a mucous membrane, though it produces no mucus (similar to the lips of the mouth). Mucous membranes differ from skin in that they allow certain pathogens into the body."

    That kind of throws a little cold water on the medical degree you received on the difference between the penis and the fingers and the mouth. Two of them are mucous membranes.

    Here's some more from Wikipedia to consider: "Although mucous membranes exist in the mouth as in the genitals, many STIs seem to be easier to transmit through oral sex than through deep kissing."

    So much for your BJ vs.kissing theories, CJ.

    As far as other disease transmissions: TB is not spread by kissing (look it up), and one has to be susceptible to catch TB in the first place. Many hospital workers are in daily close contact with TB patients and do not contract the disease. You are also just as likely to catch a cold or other virus through your penis as any other place. Wherever there is liquid infective contact to mucous membranes (yes, CJ, that includes the so-called "protected" penis) there is a possibility of disease transmission. If you can get the flu from touching a door knob that has been touched by an infected person, and then placing it near your eyes, nose or mouth, you can be damn sure that putting your cock directly into the mouth of an infected person is a much greater risk.

    Having said all of this, I haven't had as much as a cold since I was in Junior High. So it would not appear that any of my mucous membranes are at very much risk due to a fortunate immunity. Like I said, there are still risks, but the perceived differences, I think, between kissing and BBBJs are primarily psychological.

  15. #700

    Re: Party pooper

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    So let me get this straight: if there is a cavity or bleeding gums or an open sore in a SWs mouth then there is more risk kissing her than putting your dick in her mouth?
    Wrong again. What I said was: You (the monger) are more likely to catch something from kissing than from having your dick sucked. If you (the monger) have a cavity, bleeding gums, recently bitten your tongue or the inside of you cheek, or have any open sore in your mouth, the chances of getting something from deep kissing increases.

    I mentioned STDs? I don’t remember mentioning STDs. I’ll go back and check. Nope! I didn’t see anything I said in reference to STDs. It stands to reason that sexually transmitted diseases would be more likely passed on though a sexual act involving the penis, vulva, rectum, urinary tract.(You needed Wikipedia for that?) But we were not discussing STDs now were we? I thought the subject was socks, kissing and walking barefoot. The mentioning of blow jobs was only in relationship to kissing, STDs were never mentioned.

    We’re not talking po-tay-toe or po-tah-toe. It’s apples and oranges. You’ve chosen to debate my comments on oranges with facts about apples. We’ve developed an resistance to TB in this country. That’s a fact. TB is now and always has been an airborne disease. (Actually there is more than one way to transmit TB.)

    I thought you wanted to have some fun and laughs about socks. You are looking for an argument and a fight.

    I’m sorry, I am not interested.

    CookyJar

    PS: For a guy whose never had VD (that’s what old school guys call STDs) you know an awful lot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape