Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 57,931 to 57,945 of 61421
-
11-01-09 10:21 #3491Senior Member

Posts: 1330Yes, watch your mirrors but remember the passenger door mirror is useless as soon as that door opens (the whole area behind the right side of your car becomes a blind spot). Keep your head on a swivel, your transmission in drive, and plenty of space to pull forward at any time.
Originally Posted by Drobsdaman
-
10-31-09 23:15 #3490Senior Member

Posts: 62USG Needs to Patrol Their Members Better
I apologize to all the legit members for carrying this on, however, I am in a crappy mood after dropping $4000 in the casinos this week and this a**hole has rubbed me the wrong way.
[Deleted by Admin]
[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal complaints regarding the management of The Forum.
The Forum itself is not the place to post your personal complaints about the management of The Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the management of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!Last edited by Admin; 11-04-09 at 10:53.
-
10-31-09 21:36 #3489Senior Member

Posts: 62Great Example of the Risk of Mongering
Glad to see your 'spidey sense' was alert and you got the best of the situation. It just goes to show you that Mongoring is dangerous (not just from what you can pick up when you aren't using protection) and we all just have to be alert.
I too keep an eye on my mirrors when picking up SWs. If I can't see ~10 ft beyond my car in all directions, I always keep moving to a spot where I can. The ***** can come to me if she wants the buck, not the other way around. And if there are any shadow figures following the chick, grab your shit and run.
Be safe fellow mongors.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
-
10-31-09 16:39 #3488Senior Member

Posts: 129WOW. Thanks for the information cause one must be careful on many levels
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
-
10-31-09 07:56 #3487Senior Member

Posts: 551end of recession
Well, in case anybody was wondering why I hadn't posted anything in a long time, it's because the recession hit me last year. Lost the job, couldn't afford the car payments and insurance, lived off of savings for a year (glad I listened to mom's nags about the importance of saving).
Now I got a new job and a new car. Took a cruise last night after work. Felt great visiting the familiar places again. But not a single SW last night. Except for 1 really dried up skeleton on WW, it was a ghost town in all the usual places. Eventually, drove home with a happy spirit that I got $ coming in again and a new car, but mr. happy wasn't.
=D
-
10-31-09 07:16 #3486Senior Member

Posts: 247Melinda
Melinda called me last saturday and gave me her digits, she said to just ask for her, so it may not be hers, she was wsw that I found on the block, but said she was a dancer, around 40 nice body and butt, no complaining and good skills.
ps. It seems I reached the 200 message limit sometime ago, so if you send me a message and I did not get it, I'm sorry. I cleaned my inbox so now I have plenty of space.
Ale
-
10-31-09 04:50 #3485Senior Member

Posts: 30Is it me or is it a little dry?
Been mongering for about 1 year, been a member for a while now (you guys taught me everything I kno), first post tho, now I don't leave my zone because of too many LE encounters, including last night cop tailed me for a couple blocks behind patapsco in brooklyn, so I stay away from now on, and I don't like the wilkens area at all, tried garrison because I know the area and people very well but almost picked up a switch hitter. And thats a no-no for me, so I usually stick to Patapsco by the Carroll gas and the apartments up to washingon by the sausage shop and the market but is it me or is that area drying up, I have not seen nothing but cars looking for the same thing I am.
-
10-31-09 04:43 #3484Senior Member

Posts: 30Is it me or is it a little dry?
Been mongering for about 1 year, been a member for a while now (you guys taught me everything I kno), first post tho, now I don't leave my zone because of too many LE encounters, including last night cop tailed me for a couple blocks behind patapsco in brooklyn, so I stay away from now on, and I don't like the wilkens area at all, tried garrison because I know the area and people very well but almost picked up a switch hitter. And thats a no-no for me, so I usually stick to patapsco by the carroll gas and the apartments up to washingon by the sausage shop and the market but is it me or is that area drying up, I have not seen nothing but cars looking for the same thing I am.
-
10-31-09 03:55 #3483Senior Member

Posts: 52And this is in sw reports because?
Originally Posted by Drobsdaman
-
10-30-09 02:58 #3482Senior Member

Posts: 62Sara(h)/Tracy of WW
So I am stuck up north for month helping a friend of mine get his business up. I figured, why not check some of the CL/BP posts for up here. The closest area captured on either CL/BP is Delaware, so I screen some posts. Sure enough I spot a pic of a semi-cute blonde that I recognized from somewhere (just didn't know where at the time). The post displays (3) pics, (2) of which appeared to be real (face and chest shot) and (1) that was professionally done and appeared to be a fake eye cather (and I found out it definitely was not of her)
I call her up and ask for the details. She was going by the name of sunny. Her number was not saved in my phone, so I believe it to be a coincidene. I get to Elkton and find her motel. She opens the door and I finally knew where I've seen her. She used to pedal up and done Wilkens 1 year ago and went by the names Sara (h) and Tracy. Back then she was all doped up, and would a trick for just about anything. She was also much thinner, but after two kids it all caught back up with her now. She didn't recognize me, but she thought she remembered my truck. I told her I recognized her from Baltimore and she told me she thought she remembered me. I asked her where she has been and she informs me that she has been all over the place trying to obtain help from various clinics and shelters in MD, PA, NJ and DE. She knew she was getting clean when she gained so much weight so quickly when the shelters 'forced-fed' her during her recovery. Now she couldn't look down and see her toes. She smokes like crazy though (as most recovering addicts do), about 2 packs a day, which was very apparent by her ash tray on the table which sported about a full pack of used butts. She now resides between Bear DE and Elkton MD, posting on backpage alot.
Her posts asked $100 or $150. I told her I was just checking the place out for LE before actually sporting the money. She told me she was in a hurry and asked if I had any cash on me. I told her yes, $.6, but I wanted f/s and I'd go get more. She told me that would be good enough for a quick. Back in baltimore, although she was a herion fiend, she provided great gfe skills before pulling a trick. Today however, I had to pass. As we shedded our clothings, I laid into the bed and she started kissing my nipples and working her way up. Her breath was almost a smog of 2nd hand smoke, and the smell was 2x as bad. I told her that I too was in a semi-hurry and would have to do the GFE another time. She gave me a quick CBJ before getting on all fours. I fucking grabbed her hips and thrusted myself in. The best part of her weight gain, besides providing a little more to grab, had to be her fucking ta tas. She was sporting Cs in baltimore and now she was definitely in the DD if not E range. These girls were massive, and my NBA sized hands could hardy fit get around them. I love real tits, when they are firm around the nipple and soft near the chest, the perfect squeeze in my mind. I fucking squeezed those girls as I rocked her very wet pussy. She started to lay down on the bed and I quickly corrected her posture, pulling her up towards me so I could get a better grip her girls. About 15 min in she asked if she should get on top and do some work because she had to leave soon. I sized her up and decided I might be squished. So w/out saying a word, I flipped her and threw her on the bed and pounded her mish until I exploded. She quickly cleaned me up as I continued to hold and suck on her girls (I felt like an infant attached to those things.- it's been a while since I've been with a girl with a nice set tits).
Face 8-9
Body 5 (definitely not the one she posted)
Tits 9-10 (yeah, those girls are the second image alright)
Attitude 9
Skills 7-8
Would definitely repeat. She notes that she plans to stay away from baltimore, having some bad ex's in town that would get her hooked again quickly. She does not plan on moving away from DE/MD line for now.
So if any of you guys miss this girl and were wondering where she ran off to, check DE posts for Elkton/Bear
-
10-29-09 20:40 #3481Senior Member

Posts: 425Downtown
Checked out the downtown scene earlier this week. Even the rain couldn't keep these girls off the block. Pickings were slim though. And alot of girls had "company" with them. Pulled up to what I thought were two petite chicks (figured I would try something new, I like em thick) only to see a girl with adult teeth still growing in and one that looked no older than 14. Not going to knock you if this is your thing but I definetly steer clear of the jail bait.
Ran into a fat chick with huge tits; immediate turn off. She jumps into the car smelling like the cheap perfume that fat chicks wear. No ass, a must if you are a big girl. And wanted 125 tuition. WTF? I could go to any bar in town and pick up better.
Saw the loud mouth chick from my last Bmore report; didn't even waste my time with that one. There wasn't nothing much else out there. Top it off, my two favorite clubs for takeout are closed down.
On the plus side, lacy duval is going to be at norma jean's next week. Hell yeah, I'm soooo there
-
10-29-09 17:26 #3480Regular Member

Posts: 23Tre
Was out mongering late last Saturday night around 02:30 or 03:00 Sunday morning, I really didn't expect to see anything with the way things have been recently but hit up B/CB and found my old friend Tre, very cute mixed girl who I have dated several times for at least the last 3 years. I think she's around 23 y. O. Curly dark brown/black hair, 5' 3", 135lbs. Which is a lot heavier than she used to be. Picked her up on Patapsco 2 blocks up from Fairhaven and off to my spot. Tata's are ok but nothing to write home about, great ass though. BBBJ for standard tuition with an Abe tip, tried DT several times, she had a much better performance than last time I recall. She's a nice girl, sometimes slightly bitchy depending on how much sleep/dope she has had. Have digits and will repeat.
PP
-
10-29-09 12:34 #3479Senior Member

Posts: 1330Close Call in Brooklyn
On Wednesday evening I was scooping a BSW from the East side of 2nd near Cambria. She opened the passenger door but didn't quickly get in. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a thug rushing to the passenger door from behind. I drove off without incident, but almost hit another car with my open passenger door.
It happened too quickly to describe the thug. The BSW was a bit taller than most, slender but not CCL, she had longer hair on one side of her face than the other. I'm not sure that the SW and thug were working together or if the thug was working alone. I didn't stick around to see what happened next.
This is something that I've worried about for years, it just never happened until now. Always be sure to scoop where you can quickly pull forward without hitting anything.
-
10-29-09 06:31 #3478Senior Member

Posts: 1790Shannon
If this Shannon is the slightly heavy girl with very short blonde hair and as you said huge boobs, I also had the occasion to meet up with her last week in about the same area. She really knows what she is doing with a d**k, and apparently loves doing it. Will absolutely see her again. Got digits, haven't tried them yet. She told me at the time there were no minutes on her phone, but she was getting them that day. (We'll see, huh?)
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
-
10-29-09 03:09 #3477Senior Member

Posts: 129You are right on target. Those finds make the hobbying worthwhile.
Originally Posted by Lolitaman









Reply With Quote






