Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3537

    Shanna

    Shanna is back & getting picked up so quick dont get a chance. I guess you guys stretching that kitty pretty good by now. Ill keep trying to get to her, what nobody posts shes back? Secret is out now isnt it.

  2. #3536

    Everybody is feeling the pinch (including providers).

    Can you say discounts!

  3. #3535
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Anyone work for?

    Anyone on here work for Giant Food in the Glen Burnie area?

    I have a question about someone that works there.

  4. #3534

    Tough to get a passenger

    Checked out WW yesterday at noon, no action except for some busts. Scarey and Wilkens. SA spotted a WSW in skin tight brown sweats, close up had face marks but great bod. Didn't "need a ride". Went to CB, great looking blonde that catches the bus everyday around 1PM, across from the Royal Farms on Pat., 5', 100lbs, tight white vneck tshirt, great bod. Sad she's not working.? A couple of BSW's down the road. No Stephanie, nothing else going on.

    Dee phone going to VM, Pam no minutes.

    Maybe an AMP today.

  5. #3533

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #3532
    Gentlemen,

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

    Let's get back to the subject.

    Thank You,

    Jackson
    Last edited by Admin; 11-05-09 at 12:50.

  7. #3531
    Gentlemen,

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange of information between Men on the subject of finding Women for Sex.

    Let's get back to the subject.

    Thank You,

    Jackson
    Last edited by Admin; 11-05-09 at 12:50.

  8. #3530

    Busy on WW

    This Sunday I arrived in Baltimore just in time for the clear weather. I decided to try my luck at BCB. No luck at all.

    I cruised over to WW and found Melissa. We drove out to the county and she delivered a good CBJ for a Jackson. I dropped her back at the circle. Good effort and worth picking up. Despite the bad skin I would repeat. After this I saw a lot of LE in the area and decided to head back to BCB. It was void of any SW activity so I bagged and decided to head up to PP.

    As I drove across Baltimore Av, I saw a CCL redhead and an angry looking brunette alongside the park. Decided against both and headed up to Haven. There, I saw a slightly overweight rough looking brunette up there...not for me. I circled back around drove down Conkling and didn't see anything out. I went back up Highland to Pulaski. Outside Sherri's a 40ish platinum blonde with blue eyes was flagging down traffic. She stepped in my lane in front of my car and her eyes rolled up like she was very drunk. Too old and too wasted for me. I drove on, but I was curious so I circled around again. She was still there and I pulled into the gas station and went out on foot to get a closer look. She was very wasted and was yelling assorted words at passing cars and at me.

    There was a black F150 with blacked out windows parked beside Sherri's. The window was rolled down and inside was a uniformed LEO talking on a phone. I kept on walking back to my prowler and decided to leave the area pronto.

    Back to WW. On the way back I decided to have a look at the block. Nothing to see. When I got back to Ramsey I saw a decent looking and cleanly dressed sw that looked low milage. After two attempts she finally walked over and got in the prowler-mobile. Renee 29yo brunette. Very good NQNSCBJ for a jackson. I would repeat. She told me a story about a dark blue Hyundai busting sw's on Washington last week.

    After I drove her back to the area when I saw a tall blonde walking around. I picked up Rhonda. What a treat! This girl is extremely enthusiastic. Just about a PS experience. If you can find her she's comes highly recommended!

    Overall a good start to November. Careful out there. Seems the strolls are crawling with marked and unmarked LEOs parked in funny and unexpected places.

    PussProwler

  9. #3529
    Senior Member


    Posts: 603

    Amanda

    Picked up Amanda near the circle but made a couple of laps around the block before the scoop because she looked a little too clean. Usually, by the time I get back someone else has beat me to the punch but I'm cautious if I don't recognize the face. We've all done it. Sounds kinda sad, as if I'm looking for bottom of the barrel SW's but guys...you know sometimes you wonder if the girl is a civilian or worse, part of an undercover sting. I mean really, how many SW's have an Ipod & clean clothes. So she gets in and DAMN!...she has some big ones. They're poppin outta the shirt...and soooo soft. She knows a spot we can go to right on Wilkens for ten. Was gonna just get a BJ in the car but since we had some privacy I wanted it all. BJ was just OK but she made up for it with the doggystyle FS. This has to be the TIGHEST box on the W/W. Consider that she's 29, has 3 kids, AND is a SW, there's no way I expected a snug fit like that. WOW! Didn't take long. A few minutes later I'm a very happy man. Would definitely recommend/repeat. Nice personality, only negative are the fucked up teeth. If she was perfect probably wouldn't be on W/W.

    Chico

  10. #3528

    Alexis in Brooklyn

    There are alot of things about this hobby that never fail to amaze me.

    All summer mongering has been slow in Baltimore.

    I go out early morning or late night in great weather expecting girls, no results for weeks.

    Well it has been raining for a long time now, this morning was no different.

    I say to myself what the hell, I start my journey.

    Low and behold girls everywhere today, who would have thought rain would bring out the girls.

    Met Alexis, I small 25 year old WSW with round booty.

    Nice enough girl, intelligent speaking. On meth program. Had a fancy phone which she used for texting.

    We negotiate $100 for hotel stay. I was ready to tax that fat butt. Get to Tiptop in Elkridge, no one at the window. Go to econolodge, they say they are full from last night.

    Said fuck it, and headed back to balto. Went behind somewhere on Patapsco where she gave an Awesome BBBJ. Slurpy no teeth. She asked me not to cum in her mouth. But she really gave me a BBBJ better than I have had in sometime.

    I warned her when I got ready to blow, and let her finish with HJ.

    I blew like a volcano, a testament to the quality of her job.

    She says she usually does not walk, has regulars.

    If you want her # shoot me a PM.

    I apologize for the low quality photos. I guess those will improve with practice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG00016.jpg‎   IMG00017.jpg‎   IMG00019.jpg‎  

  11. #3527
    Quote Originally Posted by Drobsdaman
    ...I too keep an eye on my mirrors when picking up SWs...
    Yes, watch your mirrors but remember the passenger door mirror is useless as soon as that door opens (the whole area behind the right side of your car becomes a blind spot). Keep your head on a swivel, your transmission in drive, and plenty of space to pull forward at any time.

  12. #3526

    USG Needs to Patrol Their Members Better

    I apologize to all the legit members for carrying this on, however, I am in a crappy mood after dropping $4000 in the casinos this week and this a**hole has rubbed me the wrong way.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal complaints regarding the management of The Forum.

    The Forum itself is not the place to post your personal complaints about the management of The Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the management of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
    Last edited by Admin; 11-04-09 at 10:53.

  13. #3525

    Great Example of the Risk of Mongering

    Glad to see your 'spidey sense' was alert and you got the best of the situation. It just goes to show you that Mongoring is dangerous (not just from what you can pick up when you aren't using protection) and we all just have to be alert.

    I too keep an eye on my mirrors when picking up SWs. If I can't see ~10 ft beyond my car in all directions, I always keep moving to a spot where I can. The ***** can come to me if she wants the buck, not the other way around. And if there are any shadow figures following the chick, grab your shit and run.

    Be safe fellow mongors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader
    On Wednesday evening I was scooping a BSW from the East side of 2nd near Cambria. She opened the passenger door but didn't quickly get in. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a thug rushing to the passenger door from behind. I drove off without incident, but almost hit another car with my open passenger door.

    It happened too quickly to describe the thug. The BSW was a bit taller than most, slender but not CCL, she had longer hair on one side of her face than the other. I'm not sure that the SW and thug were working together or if the thug was working alone. I didn't stick around to see what happened next.

    This is something that I've worried about for years, it just never happened until now. Always be sure to scoop where you can quickly pull forward without hitting anything.

  14. #3524
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader
    On Wednesday evening I was scooping a BSW from the East side of 2nd near Cambria. She opened the passenger door but didn't quickly get in. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a thug rushing to the passenger door from behind. I drove off without incident, but almost hit another car with my open passenger door.

    It happened too quickly to describe the thug. The BSW was a bit taller than most, slender but not CCL, she had longer hair on one side of her face than the other. I'm not sure that the SW and thug were working together or if the thug was working alone. I didn't stick around to see what happened next.

    This is something that I've worried about for years, it just never happened until now. Always be sure to scoop where you can quickly pull forward without hitting anything.
    WOW. Thanks for the information cause one must be careful on many levels

  15. #3523

    end of recession

    Well, in case anybody was wondering why I hadn't posted anything in a long time, it's because the recession hit me last year. Lost the job, couldn't afford the car payments and insurance, lived off of savings for a year (glad I listened to mom's nags about the importance of saving).

    Now I got a new job and a new car. Took a cruise last night after work. Felt great visiting the familiar places again. But not a single SW last night. Except for 1 really dried up skeleton on WW, it was a ghost town in all the usual places. Eventually, drove home with a happy spirit that I got $ coming in again and a new car, but mr. happy wasn't.

    =D

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape