Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3519
    Quote Originally Posted by Drobsdaman
    So I am stuck up north for month helping a friend of mine get his business up. I figured, why not check some of the CL/BP posts for up here. The closest area captured on either CL/BP is Delaware, so I screen some posts. Sure enough I spot a pic of a semi-cute blonde that I recognized from somewhere (just didn't know where at the time). The post displays (3) pics, (2) of which appeared to be real (face and chest shot) and (1) that was professionally done and appeared to be a fake eye cather (and I found out it definitely was not of her)

    I call her up and ask for the details. She was going by the name of sunny. Her number was not saved in my phone, so I believe it to be a coincidene. I get to Elkton and find her motel. She opens the door and I finally knew where I've seen her. She used to pedal up and done Wilkens 1 year ago and went by the names Sara (h) and Tracy. Back then she was all doped up, and would a trick for just about anything. She was also much thinner, but after two kids it all caught back up with her now. She didn't recognize me, but she thought she remembered my truck. I told her I recognized her from Baltimore and she told me she thought she remembered me. I asked her where she has been and she informs me that she has been all over the place trying to obtain help from various clinics and shelters in MD, PA, NJ and DE. She knew she was getting clean when she gained so much weight so quickly when the shelters 'forced-fed' her during her recovery. Now she couldn't look down and see her toes. She smokes like crazy though (as most recovering addicts do), about 2 packs a day, which was very apparent by her ash tray on the table which sported about a full pack of used butts. She now resides between Bear DE and Elkton MD, posting on backpage alot.

    Her posts asked $100 or $150. I told her I was just checking the place out for LE before actually sporting the money. She told me she was in a hurry and asked if I had any cash on me. I told her yes, $.6, but I wanted f/s and I'd go get more. She told me that would be good enough for a quick. Back in baltimore, although she was a herion fiend, she provided great gfe skills before pulling a trick. Today however, I had to pass. As we shedded our clothings, I laid into the bed and she started kissing my nipples and working her way up. Her breath was almost a smog of 2nd hand smoke, and the smell was 2x as bad. I told her that I too was in a semi-hurry and would have to do the GFE another time. She gave me a quick CBJ before getting on all fours. I fucking grabbed her hips and thrusted myself in. The best part of her weight gain, besides providing a little more to grab, had to be her fucking ta tas. She was sporting Cs in baltimore and now she was definitely in the DD if not E range. These girls were massive, and my NBA sized hands could hardy fit get around them. I love real tits, when they are firm around the nipple and soft near the chest, the perfect squeeze in my mind. I fucking squeezed those girls as I rocked her very wet pussy. She started to lay down on the bed and I quickly corrected her posture, pulling her up towards me so I could get a better grip her girls. About 15 min in she asked if she should get on top and do some work because she had to leave soon. I sized her up and decided I might be squished. So w/out saying a word, I flipped her and threw her on the bed and pounded her mish until I exploded. She quickly cleaned me up as I continued to hold and suck on her girls (I felt like an infant attached to those things.- it's been a while since I've been with a girl with a nice set tits).

    Face 8-9
    Body 5 (definitely not the one she posted)
    Tits 9-10 (yeah, those girls are the second image alright)
    Attitude 9
    Skills 7-8

    Would definitely repeat. She notes that she plans to stay away from baltimore, having some bad ex's in town that would get her hooked again quickly. She does not plan on moving away from DE/MD line for now.

    So if any of you guys miss this girl and were wondering where she ran off to, check DE posts for Elkton/Bear
    And this is in sw reports because?

  2. #3518

    Sara(h)/Tracy of WW

    So I am stuck up north for month helping a friend of mine get his business up. I figured, why not check some of the CL/BP posts for up here. The closest area captured on either CL/BP is Delaware, so I screen some posts. Sure enough I spot a pic of a semi-cute blonde that I recognized from somewhere (just didn't know where at the time). The post displays (3) pics, (2) of which appeared to be real (face and chest shot) and (1) that was professionally done and appeared to be a fake eye cather (and I found out it definitely was not of her)

    I call her up and ask for the details. She was going by the name of sunny. Her number was not saved in my phone, so I believe it to be a coincidene. I get to Elkton and find her motel. She opens the door and I finally knew where I've seen her. She used to pedal up and done Wilkens 1 year ago and went by the names Sara (h) and Tracy. Back then she was all doped up, and would a trick for just about anything. She was also much thinner, but after two kids it all caught back up with her now. She didn't recognize me, but she thought she remembered my truck. I told her I recognized her from Baltimore and she told me she thought she remembered me. I asked her where she has been and she informs me that she has been all over the place trying to obtain help from various clinics and shelters in MD, PA, NJ and DE. She knew she was getting clean when she gained so much weight so quickly when the shelters 'forced-fed' her during her recovery. Now she couldn't look down and see her toes. She smokes like crazy though (as most recovering addicts do), about 2 packs a day, which was very apparent by her ash tray on the table which sported about a full pack of used butts. She now resides between Bear DE and Elkton MD, posting on backpage alot.

    Her posts asked $100 or $150. I told her I was just checking the place out for LE before actually sporting the money. She told me she was in a hurry and asked if I had any cash on me. I told her yes, $.6, but I wanted f/s and I'd go get more. She told me that would be good enough for a quick. Back in baltimore, although she was a herion fiend, she provided great gfe skills before pulling a trick. Today however, I had to pass. As we shedded our clothings, I laid into the bed and she started kissing my nipples and working her way up. Her breath was almost a smog of 2nd hand smoke, and the smell was 2x as bad. I told her that I too was in a semi-hurry and would have to do the GFE another time. She gave me a quick CBJ before getting on all fours. I fucking grabbed her hips and thrusted myself in. The best part of her weight gain, besides providing a little more to grab, had to be her fucking ta tas. She was sporting Cs in baltimore and now she was definitely in the DD if not E range. These girls were massive, and my NBA sized hands could hardy fit get around them. I love real tits, when they are firm around the nipple and soft near the chest, the perfect squeeze in my mind. I fucking squeezed those girls as I rocked her very wet pussy. She started to lay down on the bed and I quickly corrected her posture, pulling her up towards me so I could get a better grip her girls. About 15 min in she asked if she should get on top and do some work because she had to leave soon. I sized her up and decided I might be squished. So w/out saying a word, I flipped her and threw her on the bed and pounded her mish until I exploded. She quickly cleaned me up as I continued to hold and suck on her girls (I felt like an infant attached to those things.- it's been a while since I've been with a girl with a nice set tits).

    Face 8-9
    Body 5 (definitely not the one she posted)
    Tits 9-10 (yeah, those girls are the second image alright)
    Attitude 9
    Skills 7-8

    Would definitely repeat. She notes that she plans to stay away from baltimore, having some bad ex's in town that would get her hooked again quickly. She does not plan on moving away from DE/MD line for now.

    So if any of you guys miss this girl and were wondering where she ran off to, check DE posts for Elkton/Bear
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5b713593f7218b6764f501a7e02d2b2f--2--BHJBHJjpg--medium.jpg‎   5b713593f7218b6764f501a7e02d2b2f--3--JACKIE1jpg--medium.jpg‎   5b713593f7218b6764f501a7e02d2b2f--1--5578734c2d80d014ef1e641c9c8b88f61JACKIEjpgmediumjpg--medium.jpg‎  

  3. #3517

    Downtown

    Checked out the downtown scene earlier this week. Even the rain couldn't keep these girls off the block. Pickings were slim though. And alot of girls had "company" with them. Pulled up to what I thought were two petite chicks (figured I would try something new, I like em thick) only to see a girl with adult teeth still growing in and one that looked no older than 14. Not going to knock you if this is your thing but I definetly steer clear of the jail bait.

    Ran into a fat chick with huge tits; immediate turn off. She jumps into the car smelling like the cheap perfume that fat chicks wear. No ass, a must if you are a big girl. And wanted 125 tuition. WTF? I could go to any bar in town and pick up better.
    Saw the loud mouth chick from my last Bmore report; didn't even waste my time with that one. There wasn't nothing much else out there. Top it off, my two favorite clubs for takeout are closed down.

    On the plus side, lacy duval is going to be at norma jean's next week. Hell yeah, I'm soooo there

  4. #3516

    Tre

    Was out mongering late last Saturday night around 02:30 or 03:00 Sunday morning, I really didn't expect to see anything with the way things have been recently but hit up B/CB and found my old friend Tre, very cute mixed girl who I have dated several times for at least the last 3 years. I think she's around 23 y. O. Curly dark brown/black hair, 5' 3", 135lbs. Which is a lot heavier than she used to be. Picked her up on Patapsco 2 blocks up from Fairhaven and off to my spot. Tata's are ok but nothing to write home about, great ass though. BBBJ for standard tuition with an Abe tip, tried DT several times, she had a much better performance than last time I recall. She's a nice girl, sometimes slightly bitchy depending on how much sleep/dope she has had. Have digits and will repeat.

    PP

  5. #3515

    Close Call in Brooklyn

    On Wednesday evening I was scooping a BSW from the East side of 2nd near Cambria. She opened the passenger door but didn't quickly get in. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a thug rushing to the passenger door from behind. I drove off without incident, but almost hit another car with my open passenger door.

    It happened too quickly to describe the thug. The BSW was a bit taller than most, slender but not CCL, she had longer hair on one side of her face than the other. I'm not sure that the SW and thug were working together or if the thug was working alone. I didn't stick around to see what happened next.

    This is something that I've worried about for years, it just never happened until now. Always be sure to scoop where you can quickly pull forward without hitting anything.

  6. #3514
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
    Went out looking for a quick hitter and found one of the old girls from carey and ramsey. Shannon is pretty cool girl kind of thick very talkative but has the nicest set of ta-ta's and man are they soft. Scooped her up on ramsey she told me she stays in the house alot now with some dude only comes out once in awhile and only goes with dudes she knows. Must've been my lucky day went around the corner to this empty building now mind you I don't usually do this but I said f88k it I'll do anything once. We got inside and negoatiated a BJ for a jack. Man her skills still on point. After a good ten minutes I did my porn star pop on those lovely ta-ta's
    If this Shannon is the slightly heavy girl with very short blonde hair and as you said huge boobs, I also had the occasion to meet up with her last week in about the same area. She really knows what she is doing with a d**k, and apparently loves doing it. Will absolutely see her again. Got digits, haven't tried them yet. She told me at the time there were no minutes on her phone, but she was getting them that day. (We'll see, huh?)

  7. #3513
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolitaman
    Picked up Shay on Wilkens. Wow this girl is sexy for a Bmore SW. Real sweet girl and normal looking and totally NOT what you normally see in Bmore. Tall Blonde, no visible marks, very pretty face, nice body, a little thick but very sexy overall.

    Says she lives elsewhere not in Baltimore so I guess that would explain it. I love the ones who come down here from Anne Arundel, Carroll, and other neighboring counties to work the streets occasionally. They are usually a lot cleaner then the natives as they don't have to live on the tough streets of West Baltimore.

    Girls like Shay are diamonds in the rough. Its amazing you can get any service of your choice from a girl who looks like her for the same prices as the typical crack ho.

    A real treat if you find her.

    -LM
    You are right on target. Those finds make the hobbying worthwhile.

  8. #3512

    Shannon carey and ramsey

    Went out looking for a quick hitter and found one of the old girls from carey and ramsey. Shannon is pretty cool girl kind of thick very talkative but has the nicest set of ta-ta's and man are they soft. Scooped her up on ramsey she told me she stays in the house alot now with some dude only comes out once in awhile and only goes with dudes she knows. Must've been my lucky day went around the corner to this empty building now mind you I don't usually do this but I said f88k it I'll do anything once. We got inside and negoatiated a BJ for a jack. Man her skills still on point. After a good ten minutes I did my porn star pop on those lovely ta-ta's

  9. #3511

    The Monger Fund

    Quote Originally Posted by Drofnalb
    I am starting a fund to pay for X's mongering.
    The deal is to pay for X's gas and hotel so that he can be focused solely on monger reporting.
    Think about it, if X has to work a day job there will be less reporting for us.
    If we can pay X's living expenses and mongering budget we will get an in depth low down on the whole region.
    This shit is simply too good!
    Now thats a damn good proposition Drofnalb !!

    I was thinking more along the lines of recieving a stipend from the Grand Poobah's of the FOP.

    As much as they like to troll this "Nation Wide" forum of ours; why there's no better organization to subsidize this mission.
    Also get a few fellow mongers to contribute; you know the ones: "The deep pocket Mongerers" (You know who you are!)

    Please contribute to:
    Dubya dubya dubyaDotX in X out/Via DCDotnut

    PayPal only

    Disclaimer:
    I confirm and represent that I am 18 years of age or older (and am not considered to be a minor in my state of residence) and that I am not located in a community or local jurisdiction where accepting funds for reporting purposes and explicit activities are prohibited by any law.


    X in X out
    Via DC
    Last edited by Tha X Facta; 10-28-09 at 21:13. Reason: Disclaimer

  10. #3510

    Shay

    Picked up Shay on Wilkens. Wow this girl is sexy for a Bmore SW. Real sweet girl and normal looking and totally NOT what you normally see in Bmore. Tall Blonde, no visible marks, very pretty face, nice body, a little thick but very sexy overall.

    Says she lives elsewhere not in Baltimore so I guess that would explain it. I love the ones who come down here from Anne Arundel, Carroll, and other neighboring counties to work the streets occasionally. They are usually a lot cleaner then the natives as they don't have to live on the tough streets of West Baltimore.

    Girls like Shay are diamonds in the rough. Its amazing you can get any service of your choice from a girl who looks like her for the same prices as the typical crack ho.

    A real treat if you find her.

    -LM

  11. #3509

    The first mongers fund.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta
    Pondering my last trip to B-moe and time spent with Kellie;

    I decided again to head north to release/unload my inhibitions, worrys and tensions.

    Settled in a room, hit the road and spent all of 10 minuits mongering.

    Pulled in a BK parking lot and waited as my prey walked by on Pulaski hwy at high noon.

    Weopon of choice: Two flashes of the head lights; stuns'them every time.

    She automatically walks to the ride and hops inside. Her name is Amy. Amy: You ain't no cop is you?

    I reach over and tell her to put my hand where my eyes can't see. Off to the notel we go! Negotiations: Amy asks for.4. I offer.2, she's reluctant.

    Quickly, I counter with a CEO compensation package for extraordinary effort.

    In a cool street vernacular, she smiles and says: A'ight. A'ight. But you betta not try and fck me! Huh.: confused: Description: When I first saw Amy she was wearing a baggy silver nylon jogging suit and sipping on a coke.

    Instinctively, I knew she was good to go.

    Twenty three yrs old, standing 5'2", bout 125, and a nice, and I mean a nice round ass!

    The pic's don't do too much justice, but believe me, the ass was nice. Tits were so so.

    The Events: I stood as Amy sat on the bed and started off with a nice firm BJ.

    She read my body language like a novel.

    Just right. Not too fast. Not too slow.

    Ten minutes in, Amy must've sensed a tremor, cause she went throat deep on me. Gagged once, and went deep again; she reached around, grabbed my ass to pull me in deeper. A deep throat eruption! The Dilemma: Will she choke or will she swallow? . Utterly amazed, I asked: How in the "HELL" did you do that without choking? "I don't like the taste; so this way it bypasses the tastebuds, straight down the gullet."

    She washed the residual down with a swig of coke.

    Whoa. A win win situation! After a few pic's and a little conversation, L'il man was semi alert. I offer.3 for FS. In her suave street dialect, she licks L'il man, and says: Om'ma put this L'il dude in a coma! "Yea right. Whateva": cool: Following a few more tongue lashings, L'il man dons a helmet, and he's ready for battle!

    Face down ass up, I commence Taxing that round ass like the USA Government.

    Now I'm chasing Amy, as she slowly starts to crawl around the bed with me in tow, making whimpering sounds like a baby.

    I had to stop her crawling, cause I could'nt get locked in like I wanted.

    So I flipped her over on her back, to get redialed back into the pussy.

    Locked her legs on my bicep's and went for broke! In a raspy voice; that street jargon comes out again:

    Git that pussy. Yeeaah, thas'it, git that shit!

    Get all'a that muhh-fckin pussy!

    Uh huh. Uh huh. Yea, thas'it. Shit'chea. That muh-fckn pussy's good, ain't it!


    At the same time, she's making this circular grinding motion with her hips.

    I squeezed my eyes shut so tight. I could hear church bells ringing!

    Arrrrrgh.arrrrgh.arrrgh; it's a done deal, L'il man is reduced to a limp noodle.

    "I told'ya. I told'ya! That L'il dude is comatose! ".

    Fuck it, I tip Amy .1 for a grand total of .6 and give her Big Props! Conclusion: This was the best combination of Head "n" Pussy I've had to date! Hell, I'm 2 for 2 in Charm City. I'm startin to like this place! X in X out Via DC
    I am starting a fund to pay for X's mongering.

    The deal is to pay for X's gas and hotel so that he can be focused solely on monger reporting.

    Think about it, if X has to work a day job there will be less reporting for us.

    If we can pay X's living expenses and mongering budget we will get an in depth low down on the whole region.

    This shit is simply too good!

  12. #3508

    Amy

    Nice pusssy shots X Facta.
    Last edited by Hank Black; 10-28-09 at 06:22. Reason: Spelled name wrong

  13. #3507

    Kesha

    Beware, BSW, sits at bus stop Wilkens & Monroe, wearing dark blue hoodie. All you see is eyes, nose & mouth when you see her waive to you. She gets in & asks if you want blow job & do you have a place to go. Will ask for the money up front & when you say no, she will tell you its against the law to pickup a minor & maybe she should call the police. I told her its a nice game shes playing & would she like me to call the police for her. She declined & asked to be dropped off at the bus stop. Be careful out there.

  14. #3506

    Shannon In CB

    This is a late report. After unsuccessfuly driving through WW I went up to CB. Pretty dead and plenty of LEO everywhere in WW and CB. I was about to give up when I met Shannon. Opted to go to the notell.4 was agreed for half and half with a cim. No drama and enthuseastic performance. Got digits and dropped her off where I found her.

  15. #3505
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Tha X Facta

    Now that was one hell of a report!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape