Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3511

    The Monger Fund

    Quote Originally Posted by Drofnalb
    I am starting a fund to pay for X's mongering.
    The deal is to pay for X's gas and hotel so that he can be focused solely on monger reporting.
    Think about it, if X has to work a day job there will be less reporting for us.
    If we can pay X's living expenses and mongering budget we will get an in depth low down on the whole region.
    This shit is simply too good!
    Now thats a damn good proposition Drofnalb !!

    I was thinking more along the lines of recieving a stipend from the Grand Poobah's of the FOP.

    As much as they like to troll this "Nation Wide" forum of ours; why there's no better organization to subsidize this mission.
    Also get a few fellow mongers to contribute; you know the ones: "The deep pocket Mongerers" (You know who you are!)

    Please contribute to:
    Dubya dubya dubyaDotX in X out/Via DCDotnut

    PayPal only

    Disclaimer:
    I confirm and represent that I am 18 years of age or older (and am not considered to be a minor in my state of residence) and that I am not located in a community or local jurisdiction where accepting funds for reporting purposes and explicit activities are prohibited by any law.


    X in X out
    Via DC
    Last edited by Tha X Facta; 10-28-09 at 21:13. Reason: Disclaimer

  2. #3510

    Shay

    Picked up Shay on Wilkens. Wow this girl is sexy for a Bmore SW. Real sweet girl and normal looking and totally NOT what you normally see in Bmore. Tall Blonde, no visible marks, very pretty face, nice body, a little thick but very sexy overall.

    Says she lives elsewhere not in Baltimore so I guess that would explain it. I love the ones who come down here from Anne Arundel, Carroll, and other neighboring counties to work the streets occasionally. They are usually a lot cleaner then the natives as they don't have to live on the tough streets of West Baltimore.

    Girls like Shay are diamonds in the rough. Its amazing you can get any service of your choice from a girl who looks like her for the same prices as the typical crack ho.

    A real treat if you find her.

    -LM

  3. #3509

    The first mongers fund.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta
    Pondering my last trip to B-moe and time spent with Kellie;

    I decided again to head north to release/unload my inhibitions, worrys and tensions.

    Settled in a room, hit the road and spent all of 10 minuits mongering.

    Pulled in a BK parking lot and waited as my prey walked by on Pulaski hwy at high noon.

    Weopon of choice: Two flashes of the head lights; stuns'them every time.

    She automatically walks to the ride and hops inside. Her name is Amy. Amy: You ain't no cop is you?

    I reach over and tell her to put my hand where my eyes can't see. Off to the notel we go! Negotiations: Amy asks for.4. I offer.2, she's reluctant.

    Quickly, I counter with a CEO compensation package for extraordinary effort.

    In a cool street vernacular, she smiles and says: A'ight. A'ight. But you betta not try and fck me! Huh.: confused: Description: When I first saw Amy she was wearing a baggy silver nylon jogging suit and sipping on a coke.

    Instinctively, I knew she was good to go.

    Twenty three yrs old, standing 5'2", bout 125, and a nice, and I mean a nice round ass!

    The pic's don't do too much justice, but believe me, the ass was nice. Tits were so so.

    The Events: I stood as Amy sat on the bed and started off with a nice firm BJ.

    She read my body language like a novel.

    Just right. Not too fast. Not too slow.

    Ten minutes in, Amy must've sensed a tremor, cause she went throat deep on me. Gagged once, and went deep again; she reached around, grabbed my ass to pull me in deeper. A deep throat eruption! The Dilemma: Will she choke or will she swallow? . Utterly amazed, I asked: How in the "HELL" did you do that without choking? "I don't like the taste; so this way it bypasses the tastebuds, straight down the gullet."

    She washed the residual down with a swig of coke.

    Whoa. A win win situation! After a few pic's and a little conversation, L'il man was semi alert. I offer.3 for FS. In her suave street dialect, she licks L'il man, and says: Om'ma put this L'il dude in a coma! "Yea right. Whateva": cool: Following a few more tongue lashings, L'il man dons a helmet, and he's ready for battle!

    Face down ass up, I commence Taxing that round ass like the USA Government.

    Now I'm chasing Amy, as she slowly starts to crawl around the bed with me in tow, making whimpering sounds like a baby.

    I had to stop her crawling, cause I could'nt get locked in like I wanted.

    So I flipped her over on her back, to get redialed back into the pussy.

    Locked her legs on my bicep's and went for broke! In a raspy voice; that street jargon comes out again:

    Git that pussy. Yeeaah, thas'it, git that shit!

    Get all'a that muhh-fckin pussy!

    Uh huh. Uh huh. Yea, thas'it. Shit'chea. That muh-fckn pussy's good, ain't it!


    At the same time, she's making this circular grinding motion with her hips.

    I squeezed my eyes shut so tight. I could hear church bells ringing!

    Arrrrrgh.arrrrgh.arrrgh; it's a done deal, L'il man is reduced to a limp noodle.

    "I told'ya. I told'ya! That L'il dude is comatose! ".

    Fuck it, I tip Amy .1 for a grand total of .6 and give her Big Props! Conclusion: This was the best combination of Head "n" Pussy I've had to date! Hell, I'm 2 for 2 in Charm City. I'm startin to like this place! X in X out Via DC
    I am starting a fund to pay for X's mongering.

    The deal is to pay for X's gas and hotel so that he can be focused solely on monger reporting.

    Think about it, if X has to work a day job there will be less reporting for us.

    If we can pay X's living expenses and mongering budget we will get an in depth low down on the whole region.

    This shit is simply too good!

  4. #3508

    Amy

    Nice pusssy shots X Facta.
    Last edited by Hank Black; 10-28-09 at 06:22. Reason: Spelled name wrong

  5. #3507

    Kesha

    Beware, BSW, sits at bus stop Wilkens & Monroe, wearing dark blue hoodie. All you see is eyes, nose & mouth when you see her waive to you. She gets in & asks if you want blow job & do you have a place to go. Will ask for the money up front & when you say no, she will tell you its against the law to pickup a minor & maybe she should call the police. I told her its a nice game shes playing & would she like me to call the police for her. She declined & asked to be dropped off at the bus stop. Be careful out there.

  6. #3506

    Shannon In CB

    This is a late report. After unsuccessfuly driving through WW I went up to CB. Pretty dead and plenty of LEO everywhere in WW and CB. I was about to give up when I met Shannon. Opted to go to the notell.4 was agreed for half and half with a cim. No drama and enthuseastic performance. Got digits and dropped her off where I found her.

  7. #3505
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17

    Tha X Facta

    Now that was one hell of a report!

  8. #3504

    Chasing Amy

    Pondering my last trip to B-moe and time spent with Kellie;
    I decided again to head north to release/unload my inhibitions, worrys and tensions.

    Settled in a room, hit the road and spent all of 10 minuits mongering.
    Pulled in a BK parking lot and waited as my prey walked by on Pulaski hwy @ high noon.

    Weopon of choice: Two flashes of the head lights; stuns'em every time.
    She automatically walks to the ride and hops inside. Her name is Amy.

    Amy: You ain't no cop is you?
    I reach over and tell her to put my hand where my eyes can't see.

    Off to the notel we go!

    Negotiations: Amy asks for .4. I offer .2, she's reluctant.
    Quickly, I counter with a CEO compensation package for extraordinary effort.
    In a cool street vernacular, she smiles and says: A'ight.......a'ight.
    But you betta not try and fck me!

    Huh......

    Description: When I first saw Amy she was wearing a baggy silver nylon jogging suit and sipping on a coke.
    Instinctively, I knew she was good to go.
    Twenty three yrs old, standing 5'2" ,bout 125, and a nice, and I mean a nice round ass!
    The pic's don't do too much justice, but believe me, the ass was nice. Tits were so so.

    The Events: I stood as Amy sat on the bed and started off with a nice firm bj.
    She read my body language like a novel.
    Just right.......not too fast.......not too slow.
    Ten minutes in, Amy must've sensed a tremor, cause she went throat deep on me.
    Gagged once, and went deep again; she reached around, grabbed my ass to pull me in deeper. A deep throat eruption!

    The Dilemma: Will she choke or will she swallow?

    Utterly amazed, I asked:How in the "HELL" did you do that without choking?
    "I don't like the taste; so this way it bypasses the tastebuds, straight down the gullet."

    She washed the residual down with a swig of coke.
    Whoa............A win win situation!

    After a few pic's and a little conversation, L'il man was semi alert. I offer .3 for fs.

    In her suave street dialect, she licks L'il man, and says: Om'ma put this L'il dude in a coma!

    "Yea right........whateva"

    Following a few more tongue lashings, L'il man dons a helmet, and he's ready for battle!
    Face down ass up, I commence Taxing that round ass like the U.S. Government.

    Now I'm chasing Amy, as she slowly starts to crawl around the bed with me in tow, making whimpering sounds like a baby.
    I had to stop her crawling, cause I could'nt get locked in like I wanted.

    So I flipped her over on her back, to get redialed back into the pussy.
    Locked her legs on my bicep's and went for broke!

    In a raspy voice; that street jargon comes out again:
    Git that pussy.......yeeaah, thas'it, git that shit!

    Get all'a that muhh-fckin pussy!
    Uh huh....Uh huh........yea, thas'it....shit'chea.....that muh-fckn pussy's good, ain't it!


    At the same time, she's making this circular grinding motion with her hips.
    I squeezed my eyes shut so tight.............I could hear church bells ringing!
    Arrrrrgh.......arrrrgh......arrrgh; it's a done deal, L'il man is reduced to a limp noodle.

    "I told'ya......I told'ya! That L'il dude is comatose!"

    Fuck it, I tip Amy .1 for a grand total of .6 and give her Big Props!

    Conclusion: This was the best combination of Head "n" Pussy I've had to date!
    Hell, I'm 2 for 2 in Charm City. I'm startin to like this place!


    X in X out

    Via DC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amy10.jpg‎   Amy12.jpg‎   Amy8.jpg‎   Amy9.jpg‎   Amy11.jpg‎  

    Amy3.jpg‎   Amy7.jpg‎   Amy6.jpg‎   Amy5.jpg‎   Amy13.jpg‎  


  9. #3503

    Re: Pigtown John Watch

    I just wanted to say something to mongers and the gentleman who is running Pigtown John watch. I believe he goes by Sebastian. First, when I was mongering, I never went to Pigtown to pick up a SW. I always prefered Garrison Blvd. Anyway, I remenber about ten years ago (maybe more) I was mongering on Garrison and I stopped to talk to a SW at Garrison and Fernhill. It was summer and action was very heavy, SW's everywhere. I heard these guys, standing out on their porch, heckling loudly, "Don't pay for no death" and "Don't bring that shit around here". Well, most of the SW's and mongers were not detered. I, however, tucked tail and pulled off and picked up a SW further down Garrison. But, as anyone can tell you who mongers on Garrison, the SW's outlasted the hecklers, I don't know if they moved or what, but as I said that was over ten years ago. I say to mongers that there is always more than one game in town and the smart monger will run when it gets hot, so as not to be burned. The heat will subside in Pigtown, for the same reason that it did on Garrison. And this brings me to what I have to say to Sebastian. You will never get rid of the prostitutes in your area unless you get rid of the drugs in the area. It goes hand in hand. This is why the hecklers were not successful and why you will not be.

    Prostitutes are going to hang near where they can get the drug of the choice. The drug dealers are going to stay in an area where they know they can be successful. Why are they successful there? Because most of the residents are too afraid to take steps against them, as they should be. Many dealers pay off the police to stay off their backs. So why run to the police about what the dealers are doing? Besides, many of them also carry guns, as if you didn't know. In addition, many residents don't want the dealers out. That's right. These dealers are family and friends of these residents. They are also spending their drug money on renting in the area and at your local bars, supermarkets, carryouts, etc. Their money lines more than just their pocket. It is the lifeblood of the region. Also remember that if the street level vendor in any sale of goods operation is wiped out, the big money suppliers are wiped out. This can't be allowed to happen because their money helps line the pockets of your local politicians. I doubt very much, Sebastian, if you ever went after the drug dealers in your area. I'm not telling you that you should. I am a homeowner and a parent and despite the fact that I don't see anything wrong with the exchange of money for sex, I would not like to see that type of thing right outside of my front door or outside of my children's school. But, I am telling you this, unless you have big business behind what you are doing, or a community of influential residents with money, you are doomed to fail. Money makes the world go around, and drug money keeps Baltimore running. As I said when I first joined, I found out about this forum from reading Pigtown John watch. It's entertaining. But the only lasting difference that you can make as an individual or a small collection of individuals is in moving.

    Tittyboy

  10. #3502

    Looks like john watch is keeping tabs on this forum too!

    Quote Originally Posted by NWIN Monger
    I was in the Baltimore area for some business earlier this week and was really swamped with work so no time for cruising until last night. I got out early around 5pm or so and decided to do some strolling and check out what Baltimore had to offer this time around. I was cruising Wilkens and the Carey St. Area and I saw those guys from that website that is anti monger (I don't know if I can post it, but it is pigtown john watch) I was on the look out for them since there tactics are IMO a little dirty, and I was politely informed of there existance. I decided not to hang out near there anymore and decided to check out the Washington St. Scene. Not much out over that way and I was getting tired from being up early with meeting decided to just call it a day. Overall it was interesting to see those guys out on Carey St. They definetly did not seem very discret about being out there. Normal people don't have handfuls of flyers, cameras, and video recorders. Maybe I was mistaken in my connection of these people and the website owners, but I'm not taking any chances. Be careful out there.
    http://pigtownjohnwatch.********.com/

    I love the guy who's taking advantage of sick, desperate, addicted women accusing us of using "dirty tactics". Not sure what's dirty about filming on a public street and handing out fliers...or what reasonable expectation of privacy a guy picking up a street prostitute drug addict in a residential neighborhood has for unfettered access to his sick hobby. But that's good for a laugh.

    By the way, that was you in that DC tagged black Dodge Caliber last night, wasn't it? Nothing says "I rented a car so my wife thinks I'm on a business trip and won't get a dear john letter from the BPD...even though BPD can and does just ask the rental car company for the identifying information on the renter so I'm just wasting the $50 a day I spend on the rental instead of just finding a full service escort on Craigslist like a grownup would do" like renting a Dodge Caliber from the local rent-a-klunker.

    I'm sure as they fight to stave off financial meltdown and eventual liquidation the executives at the Chrysler organization are glad to know their mini-SUVs are the monger rental of choice.

    Posted by Sebastian-PG

  11. #3501

    Bridgette is back

    I found Bridgette this week on Bentalou St.
    She's back on after 60 clean days.
    She no longer hangs with the same crowd down on the circle.
    Service was weaker this time than in the past but she still looks marvelous! Ended up gettin finished off by her roommate Nicki. I'll pick her up again at least one more time to see if she can redeem herself.

    PussProwler

  12. #3500
    It's funny how you mention RICO and how well they know these ladies in the same sentance. It is impressive how well they know these women. I have never known a SW as well as they seem to know all of them, heck they know more about them than I have past girlsfriends. Maybe we should hand out flyers to them and take there pictures and post them here.

    The drug dealer comment also holds alot of truth, in the end these girls are not out there to get christmas shopping money. 99.9% of them have some habit to feed. Not all but most do. The dealers are the problem, not us. They DO know who they are, but chose to look the other way. Personel safety, kickbacks, information. Who knows why these guys don't consintrate on the guys selling crack to children near a playgroud.

    IMO they are very easy to spot if your careful, I just hope everyone knows about them and are careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ale2008
    Sorry to hear that, I believe that if they really want to fix their neighborhood they should take pictures and hand flyers to the drug dealers, they know who they are, and they post it in their blog, Have you heard of RICO?. It has always been impressive to me how well this guys know the girls, anyways their site is also a good resource for info on sw.

    Ale

  13. #3499
    Jovana went into rehab couple months ago, havent seen her since. She was good at what she did.

    Be carefull with Leah, confirmed HIV. Kim & both Shannons also HIV positive.
    Word to wise suficent?

  14. #3498

    Watch

    Sorry to hear that, I believe that if they really want to fix their neighborhood they should take pictures and hand flyers to the drug dealers, they know who they are, and they post it in their blog, Have you heard of RICO?. It has always been impressive to me how well this guys know the girls, anyways their site is also a good resource for info on sw.

    Ale

    Quote Originally Posted by NWIN Monger
    I was in the Baltimore area for some business earlier this week and was really swamped with work so no time for cruising until last night. I got out early around 5pm or so and decided to do some strolling and check out what Baltimore had to offer this time around. I was cruising Wilkens and the Carey St. Area and I saw those guys from that website that is anti monger (I don't know if I can post it, but it is pigtown john watch) I was on the look out for them since there tactics are IMO a little dirty, and I was politely informed of there existance. I decided not to hang out near there anymore and decided to check out the Washington St. Scene. Not much out over that way and I was getting tired from being up early with meeting decided to just call it a day. Overall it was interesting to see those guys out on Carey St. They definetly did not seem very discret about being out there. Normal people don't have handfuls of flyers, cameras, and video recorders. Maybe I was mistaken in my connection of these people and the website owners, but I'm not taking any chances. Be careful out there.

  15. #3497

    Jovonna

    I picked up a nice slim dark hair wsw with tats and man made double c's off Patapsco awhile back. I took her to my room for BBBJ and covered mish. Those nips were close to an good inch on her. She said her name was Jovonna and even spelled it for me. When in town I have been looking for her but had no luck.
    Does anyone know of Jovonna or where she might be?

    I hope to get back to BM soon and keep my post up to date.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape