Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 57,946 to 57,960 of 61448
-
10-24-09 18:47 #3503Regular Member

Posts: 4Re: Pigtown John Watch
I just wanted to say something to mongers and the gentleman who is running Pigtown John watch. I believe he goes by Sebastian. First, when I was mongering, I never went to Pigtown to pick up a SW. I always prefered Garrison Blvd. Anyway, I remenber about ten years ago (maybe more) I was mongering on Garrison and I stopped to talk to a SW at Garrison and Fernhill. It was summer and action was very heavy, SW's everywhere. I heard these guys, standing out on their porch, heckling loudly, "Don't pay for no death" and "Don't bring that shit around here". Well, most of the SW's and mongers were not detered. I, however, tucked tail and pulled off and picked up a SW further down Garrison. But, as anyone can tell you who mongers on Garrison, the SW's outlasted the hecklers, I don't know if they moved or what, but as I said that was over ten years ago. I say to mongers that there is always more than one game in town and the smart monger will run when it gets hot, so as not to be burned. The heat will subside in Pigtown, for the same reason that it did on Garrison. And this brings me to what I have to say to Sebastian. You will never get rid of the prostitutes in your area unless you get rid of the drugs in the area. It goes hand in hand. This is why the hecklers were not successful and why you will not be.
Prostitutes are going to hang near where they can get the drug of the choice. The drug dealers are going to stay in an area where they know they can be successful. Why are they successful there? Because most of the residents are too afraid to take steps against them, as they should be. Many dealers pay off the police to stay off their backs. So why run to the police about what the dealers are doing? Besides, many of them also carry guns, as if you didn't know. In addition, many residents don't want the dealers out. That's right. These dealers are family and friends of these residents. They are also spending their drug money on renting in the area and at your local bars, supermarkets, carryouts, etc. Their money lines more than just their pocket. It is the lifeblood of the region. Also remember that if the street level vendor in any sale of goods operation is wiped out, the big money suppliers are wiped out. This can't be allowed to happen because their money helps line the pockets of your local politicians. I doubt very much, Sebastian, if you ever went after the drug dealers in your area. I'm not telling you that you should. I am a homeowner and a parent and despite the fact that I don't see anything wrong with the exchange of money for sex, I would not like to see that type of thing right outside of my front door or outside of my children's school. But, I am telling you this, unless you have big business behind what you are doing, or a community of influential residents with money, you are doomed to fail. Money makes the world go around, and drug money keeps Baltimore running. As I said when I first joined, I found out about this forum from reading Pigtown John watch. It's entertaining. But the only lasting difference that you can make as an individual or a small collection of individuals is in moving.
Tittyboy
-
10-24-09 13:42 #3502Senior Member

Posts: 67Looks like john watch is keeping tabs on this forum too!
http://pigtownjohnwatch.********.com/
Originally Posted by NWIN Monger
I love the guy who's taking advantage of sick, desperate, addicted women accusing us of using "dirty tactics". Not sure what's dirty about filming on a public street and handing out fliers...or what reasonable expectation of privacy a guy picking up a street prostitute drug addict in a residential neighborhood has for unfettered access to his sick hobby. But that's good for a laugh.
By the way, that was you in that DC tagged black Dodge Caliber last night, wasn't it? Nothing says "I rented a car so my wife thinks I'm on a business trip and won't get a dear john letter from the BPD...even though BPD can and does just ask the rental car company for the identifying information on the renter so I'm just wasting the $50 a day I spend on the rental instead of just finding a full service escort on Craigslist like a grownup would do" like renting a Dodge Caliber from the local rent-a-klunker.
I'm sure as they fight to stave off financial meltdown and eventual liquidation the executives at the Chrysler organization are glad to know their mini-SUVs are the monger rental of choice.
Posted by Sebastian-PG
-
10-23-09 23:34 #3501Senior Member

Posts: 216Bridgette is back
I found Bridgette this week on Bentalou St.
She's back on after 60 clean days.
She no longer hangs with the same crowd down on the circle.
Service was weaker this time than in the past but she still looks marvelous! Ended up gettin finished off by her roommate Nicki. I'll pick her up again at least one more time to see if she can redeem herself.
PussProwler
-
10-23-09 16:02 #3500Senior Member

Posts: 30It's funny how you mention RICO and how well they know these ladies in the same sentance. It is impressive how well they know these women. I have never known a SW as well as they seem to know all of them, heck they know more about them than I have past girlsfriends. Maybe we should hand out flyers to them and take there pictures and post them here.
The drug dealer comment also holds alot of truth, in the end these girls are not out there to get christmas shopping money. 99.9% of them have some habit to feed. Not all but most do. The dealers are the problem, not us. They DO know who they are, but chose to look the other way. Personel safety, kickbacks, information. Who knows why these guys don't consintrate on the guys selling crack to children near a playgroud.
IMO they are very easy to spot if your careful, I just hope everyone knows about them and are careful.
Originally Posted by Ale2008
-
10-23-09 12:24 #3499Senior Member

Posts: 978Jovana went into rehab couple months ago, havent seen her since. She was good at what she did.
Be carefull with Leah, confirmed HIV. Kim & both Shannons also HIV positive.
Word to wise suficent?
-
10-23-09 08:20 #3498Senior Member

Posts: 247Watch
Sorry to hear that, I believe that if they really want to fix their neighborhood they should take pictures and hand flyers to the drug dealers, they know who they are, and they post it in their blog, Have you heard of RICO?. It has always been impressive to me how well this guys know the girls, anyways their site is also a good resource for info on sw.
Ale
Originally Posted by NWIN Monger
-
10-23-09 02:57 #3497Senior Member

Posts: 247Jovonna
I picked up a nice slim dark hair wsw with tats and man made double c's off Patapsco awhile back. I took her to my room for BBBJ and covered mish. Those nips were close to an good inch on her. She said her name was Jovonna and even spelled it for me. When in town I have been looking for her but had no luck.
Does anyone know of Jovonna or where she might be?
I hope to get back to BM soon and keep my post up to date.
-
10-23-09 02:23 #3496Senior Member

Posts: 247Leah
I saw Leah three times this summer. The first was a car date with BBBJ and cover FS while playing with those big boobs. I had a good time and no problems with her.
The second time I found her, I took her to my room so I could play longer and fell safer than the car date. Started out with BBBJ and some boob playing then cover mish for awhile. I asked if I could finish doggie and she starts complaining that she can't because she hurt her back. Will I start hitting it mish again and I just could not pop and she is getting dry now. She didn't even tell me she was getting dry. I asked her while I was getting my lube and she said yes. We start mish again and she's like are you done yet. I told her I was really looking forward to do doggie with her, all the while still pounding her mish. Finally, she gives in and says ok. I could tell she was ready to go by now. I pound her a few minutes doggie and pop. We got ready and I gave her .6 since I had her for an good hour. Heck, her whole attitude changed then and she even got be a soda from the store.
The third time I saw her I decided not to take her to my room and I was just going to get a BJ because I didn't want to hear any complaining. Well I got to hear her complain anyway about it being hot and can I turn the air on. On that night it was not that hot. The BBBJWCIM was just ok. I said to myself that I will not pick her up again and so far I have not.
-
10-22-09 19:24 #3495Regular Member

Posts: 2Re: Amber
Amber is not locked up, she's actually gone home and is doing VERY well, she's cleaned up and is no longer walking the streets or involved in drugs. She's putting the pieces of her life back together.
Originally Posted by Tembermd
-
10-21-09 22:47 #3494Senior Member

Posts: 30Be careful
I was in the Baltimore area for some business earlier this week and was really swamped with work so no time for cruising until last night. I got out early around 5pm or so and decided to do some strolling and check out what Baltimore had to offer this time around. I was cruising Wilkens and the Carey St. Area and I saw those guys from that website that is anti monger (I don't know if I can post it, but it is pigtown john watch) I was on the look out for them since there tactics are IMO a little dirty, and I was politely informed of there existance. I decided not to hang out near there anymore and decided to check out the Washington St. Scene. Not much out over that way and I was getting tired from being up early with meeting decided to just call it a day. Overall it was interesting to see those guys out on Carey St. They definetly did not seem very discret about being out there. Normal people don't have handfuls of flyers, cameras, and video recorders. Maybe I was mistaken in my connection of these people and the website owners, but I'm not taking any chances. Be careful out there.
-
10-21-09 21:26 #3493Senior Member

Posts: 126Pointless Arrest Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a Completely Pointless Report regarding the arrest/incarceration of a forum member or a person working in the commercial sex business.
If you believe that you absolutely must share arrest and incarceration information with other Forum Members, then please do so via the use the Forum's Private Messaging System.
Thanks,
JacksonLast edited by Admin; 01-13-10 at 11:08.
-
10-21-09 19:25 #3492Senior Member

Posts: 307Can't be two in the same area, can there?? She is dark skinned. Talks with a sorta high pitch voice. She's in her early 30s. Killer ass, firm as a fukkin basketball. Could possibly be the same chick.
Originally Posted by Maticman
-
10-21-09 16:31 #3491Regular Member

Posts: 17Falls rd
Guys jsut wondering what happend to Falls Road Gina? What happend to falls road in general. I remember gina as a very kind person who gave me the best PS quality head.
-
10-21-09 13:57 #3490Senior Member

Posts: 160Nice find
A nice ass is hard to find. Anyone remember Cathy?? she used to hang out near the SA on patapsco. She wasnt ugly either. Med dark blond hair and a very nice Ass.
Originally Posted by Dj Hunter
-
10-21-09 13:01 #3489Senior Member

Posts: 32Charlene
DJ is she dark skinned? I have a long time chick I see every now and again that fits the description, insane body but face is (whew) she's so phat it doesn't matter. Very curious if its the same girl, because if there are two of them in the area. Wow!
Originally Posted by Dj Hunter












Reply With Quote





