Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 57,946 to 57,960 of 61441
-
10-23-09 02:23 #3496Senior Member

Posts: 247Leah
I saw Leah three times this summer. The first was a car date with BBBJ and cover FS while playing with those big boobs. I had a good time and no problems with her.
The second time I found her, I took her to my room so I could play longer and fell safer than the car date. Started out with BBBJ and some boob playing then cover mish for awhile. I asked if I could finish doggie and she starts complaining that she can't because she hurt her back. Will I start hitting it mish again and I just could not pop and she is getting dry now. She didn't even tell me she was getting dry. I asked her while I was getting my lube and she said yes. We start mish again and she's like are you done yet. I told her I was really looking forward to do doggie with her, all the while still pounding her mish. Finally, she gives in and says ok. I could tell she was ready to go by now. I pound her a few minutes doggie and pop. We got ready and I gave her .6 since I had her for an good hour. Heck, her whole attitude changed then and she even got be a soda from the store.
The third time I saw her I decided not to take her to my room and I was just going to get a BJ because I didn't want to hear any complaining. Well I got to hear her complain anyway about it being hot and can I turn the air on. On that night it was not that hot. The BBBJWCIM was just ok. I said to myself that I will not pick her up again and so far I have not.
-
10-22-09 19:24 #3495Regular Member

Posts: 2Re: Amber
Amber is not locked up, she's actually gone home and is doing VERY well, she's cleaned up and is no longer walking the streets or involved in drugs. She's putting the pieces of her life back together.
Originally Posted by Tembermd
-
10-21-09 22:47 #3494Senior Member

Posts: 30Be careful
I was in the Baltimore area for some business earlier this week and was really swamped with work so no time for cruising until last night. I got out early around 5pm or so and decided to do some strolling and check out what Baltimore had to offer this time around. I was cruising Wilkens and the Carey St. Area and I saw those guys from that website that is anti monger (I don't know if I can post it, but it is pigtown john watch) I was on the look out for them since there tactics are IMO a little dirty, and I was politely informed of there existance. I decided not to hang out near there anymore and decided to check out the Washington St. Scene. Not much out over that way and I was getting tired from being up early with meeting decided to just call it a day. Overall it was interesting to see those guys out on Carey St. They definetly did not seem very discret about being out there. Normal people don't have handfuls of flyers, cameras, and video recorders. Maybe I was mistaken in my connection of these people and the website owners, but I'm not taking any chances. Be careful out there.
-
10-21-09 21:26 #3493Senior Member

Posts: 126Pointless Arrest Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a Completely Pointless Report regarding the arrest/incarceration of a forum member or a person working in the commercial sex business.
If you believe that you absolutely must share arrest and incarceration information with other Forum Members, then please do so via the use the Forum's Private Messaging System.
Thanks,
JacksonLast edited by Admin; 01-13-10 at 11:08.
-
10-21-09 19:25 #3492Senior Member

Posts: 307Can't be two in the same area, can there?? She is dark skinned. Talks with a sorta high pitch voice. She's in her early 30s. Killer ass, firm as a fukkin basketball. Could possibly be the same chick.
Originally Posted by Maticman
-
10-21-09 16:31 #3491Regular Member

Posts: 17Falls rd
Guys jsut wondering what happend to Falls Road Gina? What happend to falls road in general. I remember gina as a very kind person who gave me the best PS quality head.
-
10-21-09 13:57 #3490Senior Member

Posts: 160Nice find
A nice ass is hard to find. Anyone remember Cathy?? she used to hang out near the SA on patapsco. She wasnt ugly either. Med dark blond hair and a very nice Ass.
Originally Posted by Dj Hunter
-
10-21-09 13:01 #3489Senior Member

Posts: 32Charlene
DJ is she dark skinned? I have a long time chick I see every now and again that fits the description, insane body but face is (whew) she's so phat it doesn't matter. Very curious if its the same girl, because if there are two of them in the area. Wow!
Originally Posted by Dj Hunter
-
10-21-09 09:33 #3488Regular Member

Posts: 17Jenna at WW loop
Hi,
Posting after some time was mongering in the area but haven't got a chance to post. Went to hunt on Monday took the Washington st and start driving north saw a WSW south of the bridge 40+ decided to pass it was close to 4 pm look deserted I continue on pass under 95 and than turn toward Wilkens saw a tall Whit girl made she was to good to be SW I tried to make a eye contact but she walked on. And I continue driving saw south saw a petite WSW wearing red shirt around the circle but she was on other side. I did saw 3-4 police cars on my way south and 2-3 old SW who you will be scare to even touch. Thought that was it but than "MR Junior" appealed for another trip on wilkens. I took a you turn and start driving north came close to circle and saw that girl with red top again made the eye contact, she nodded, I pulled to a side street. She came and ask how are you doing I ask are you looking for a ride she said ya and got in the car. We did the standard no cop check and she guided me to her safe spot. I would gave her 7 for the face boobs were bit saggy she went to work for standard fee, had good technique it was BBBJ with swallow. Got her digits and drop her back to pigs town area. 8 for service will repeat.
-
10-21-09 09:09 #3487Senior Member

Posts: 32Help us out Dirt
Hey Dirt,
Some people posted the question and I'm sure many people PM'ed you. I did the latter with no reply. Help your RR Hobby brothers out (we could all save some gas) and Joni too, where about on RR did you find this lovely? PMing would definitely be best.
Thanks
Originally Posted by Old Dirty
-
10-21-09 08:54 #3486Senior Member

Posts: 32Good stuff
Went out yesterday in PP at 1. A few nice looking ladies and then on Conk. Paula. Bleach blonde, tight jeans and high heels. Catching everyone's attention, I parked and she walked up and got right in. She looked great. Went to the Juice notel and she got to work, not great but what a looker.
3 nice ladies out yesterday, more today!
WW seems empty, I heard from a lady that LE told her they've been hitting hard in WW for the past 2-3 weeks, trying a quick cleanup. Be safe.
-
10-21-09 08:20 #3485Senior Member

Posts: 67Re: Charlene
Years ago I had her before and DJ is right on point. Her ass is huge! Just try not to look at her face. When I had her in 06 she was all cracked out, it was one of the worst SW experiences I've ever had. Thats still in the back of my mind so I refuse to pick her up again. But it looks like shes sobered up since and just comes out every now again on the Greenmount strip starting from 29th street down to North avenue.
Originally Posted by Dj Hunter
-
10-21-09 01:56 #3484Senior Member

Posts: 144Undercover in B/CB
Saw an undercover SW on the corner of 6TH and patapsco and 5TH and patapsco Saturday and Sunday night! About 5'2" blond hair, about 40-45 years old wearing a beige trench coat! Beware!
-
10-20-09 22:23 #3483Senior Member

Posts: 307Charlene Round 2
Either late last month or earlier this month, I reported about Charlene who sometimes hangs around 25th & Greenmount. Scoped her out for over a year before I made my first scoop. As I mentioned before, her ass is a freaking novelty. If you know of a bigger, firmer ass in Baltimore, please let me know because I have not encountered it yet. For $25 I got to play with this marvelous ass again. And I didn't even want to hit it. Oh, no, I just wanted to marvel at it, handjob while she clapped her ass in my face and then finish all over that beautiful behind. For the low, low, price, I got my wish. It's a good thing she's not aware of the true value of the asset (pun intended) she has back there, because she could easily charge a heck of a lot more just for us to see that legendary ass naked.
She hasn't been out much, but nowadays I see her out between 3-4pm when she is out. You can't miss her. Always at the same intersection, ugly face but big dick-sucking lips, impressively round and firm ass. Once you get to know her she's nice and pretty honest in fact. Not out to waste any time, just all about getting money. She's really paranoid, though, and pretty ditzy. I have her digits but don't know if I should share them. Anyway, to anyone who finds her, I will personally buy you a beer of your choice from the club of your choice down on the Block should you be able to verify a better ass anywhere in this city!
-
10-20-09 21:30 #3482Regular Member

Posts: 14Good evening all, hope everyone is well so here is why I am posting and yes I am a woman. I live in M. P. I've lived here a long time raised my kids here. Here is why I'm posting. Guys every woman walking on W. Blvd isn't a lady of the evening and some of us really get offended when you think we are I've asked myself do I look like a hooker? I don't think I do I'm actually clean and healthy I've been approached when walking my kids to school, an older man actually stopped in the middle of the bridge and tried to settle on a price he looked old enough to be my grandfather his first question to me was do the drapes and carpet match? I'm a redhead. Gentlemen I know you all have urges and I know that many women are out there to meet those needs I'm just not one of them I have never asked or looked at any man in a way that would suggest I'm on the take.
Thanks and be safe.
===============================================
Greetings Serjiluvya,
Okay, you had your say, but that's it.
Anything more from you on this subject will be deleted.
Jackson












Reply With Quote





