Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 57,961 to 57,975 of 61411
-
10-21-09 09:09 #3451Senior Member

Posts: 32Help us out Dirt
Hey Dirt,
Some people posted the question and I'm sure many people PM'ed you. I did the latter with no reply. Help your RR Hobby brothers out (we could all save some gas) and Joni too, where about on RR did you find this lovely? PMing would definitely be best.
Thanks
Originally Posted by Old Dirty
-
10-21-09 08:54 #3450Senior Member

Posts: 32Good stuff
Went out yesterday in PP at 1. A few nice looking ladies and then on Conk. Paula. Bleach blonde, tight jeans and high heels. Catching everyone's attention, I parked and she walked up and got right in. She looked great. Went to the Juice notel and she got to work, not great but what a looker.
3 nice ladies out yesterday, more today!
WW seems empty, I heard from a lady that LE told her they've been hitting hard in WW for the past 2-3 weeks, trying a quick cleanup. Be safe.
-
10-21-09 08:20 #3449Senior Member

Posts: 67Re: Charlene
Years ago I had her before and DJ is right on point. Her ass is huge! Just try not to look at her face. When I had her in 06 she was all cracked out, it was one of the worst SW experiences I've ever had. Thats still in the back of my mind so I refuse to pick her up again. But it looks like shes sobered up since and just comes out every now again on the Greenmount strip starting from 29th street down to North avenue.
Originally Posted by Dj Hunter
-
10-21-09 01:56 #3448Senior Member

Posts: 144Undercover in B/CB
Saw an undercover SW on the corner of 6TH and patapsco and 5TH and patapsco Saturday and Sunday night! About 5'2" blond hair, about 40-45 years old wearing a beige trench coat! Beware!
-
10-20-09 22:23 #3447Senior Member

Posts: 307Charlene Round 2
Either late last month or earlier this month, I reported about Charlene who sometimes hangs around 25th & Greenmount. Scoped her out for over a year before I made my first scoop. As I mentioned before, her ass is a freaking novelty. If you know of a bigger, firmer ass in Baltimore, please let me know because I have not encountered it yet. For $25 I got to play with this marvelous ass again. And I didn't even want to hit it. Oh, no, I just wanted to marvel at it, handjob while she clapped her ass in my face and then finish all over that beautiful behind. For the low, low, price, I got my wish. It's a good thing she's not aware of the true value of the asset (pun intended) she has back there, because she could easily charge a heck of a lot more just for us to see that legendary ass naked.
She hasn't been out much, but nowadays I see her out between 3-4pm when she is out. You can't miss her. Always at the same intersection, ugly face but big dick-sucking lips, impressively round and firm ass. Once you get to know her she's nice and pretty honest in fact. Not out to waste any time, just all about getting money. She's really paranoid, though, and pretty ditzy. I have her digits but don't know if I should share them. Anyway, to anyone who finds her, I will personally buy you a beer of your choice from the club of your choice down on the Block should you be able to verify a better ass anywhere in this city!
-
10-20-09 21:30 #3446Regular Member

Posts: 14Good evening all, hope everyone is well so here is why I am posting and yes I am a woman. I live in M. P. I've lived here a long time raised my kids here. Here is why I'm posting. Guys every woman walking on W. Blvd isn't a lady of the evening and some of us really get offended when you think we are I've asked myself do I look like a hooker? I don't think I do I'm actually clean and healthy I've been approached when walking my kids to school, an older man actually stopped in the middle of the bridge and tried to settle on a price he looked old enough to be my grandfather his first question to me was do the drapes and carpet match? I'm a redhead. Gentlemen I know you all have urges and I know that many women are out there to meet those needs I'm just not one of them I have never asked or looked at any man in a way that would suggest I'm on the take.
Thanks and be safe.
===============================================
Greetings Serjiluvya,
Okay, you had your say, but that's it.
Anything more from you on this subject will be deleted.
Jackson
-
10-20-09 20:20 #3445Senior Member

Posts: 283Teresa
Went for a drive early evening Sunday. Several girls on Wilkins & Payson that seemed to be quite interesting (all white) that were looking good but as soon as I turned around, they were gone. Went down to CB and found a Puerto Rican (? ) SW named Teresa (goes by Tree). Kinda cute, 5 ft 4, slightly thick, tanned skin, black & blonde hair pulled back, maybe b. See cups. Played the cop check game and off we went. Usually get BJ while driving on the highway so once she started, it didn't take long. I usually can last from oral for about 20. 30 minutes but damn. She could work the head and DT and licked it like a lollipop, and massaged the beanie babies. I blasted in about 10 minutes and it was well worth the.2 and gave.05 tip. Got the digits and will be calling her again.
-
10-20-09 19:14 #3444Senior Member

Posts: 978Jersey
Saw a wsw corner of Payson & Wilkens that intrested me, as she was not one of the regulars out there. She has redish brown hair, about 5'4, was wearing baggy clothes so thought I would take a chance. She gets in & we go to a quite spot then asked what I wanted. Told her see what she looked like, a BJ & then FS. She then tells me she wants 60.00 I said no, thats what she gets. I told her 40.00, then she says well no less than 50.00. I said Ill take you back then she agreed. What a disapointment when she took her clothes off. Very deflated breasts, only large nipples still remained. Did not want kitty played with so went to BJ. Lack luster ability, so switched to FS.
Another disapointment, didnt allow full penetration & just layed there to boot.
She is about 26/28 yrs old, would not try again, would not recommend.
Did meet a girl named Ashlley this week. She is about 5'2 120lbs, very cute sexy look. Sheprovided above average BJ & excellent FS. She really tries to please. She was on SCarey street, normal 40.00 charges, will repeat for sure.
Hope this post is on a positive note for everyones help, just wish we could see more constructive posts that tell area, apperance & quality of service.
Good luck hunting
-
10-20-09 08:59 #3443Banned Member

Posts: 5343Re. Handsfree
I have found gems when it's snowing & freezing out. I don't think sw's habit depends on the weather/time of day etc. Rook.
-
10-20-09 08:04 #3442Senior Member

Posts: 38It's true
I can back him on that she was out on thurday in the same area
Originally Posted by Handsfree
m1951
-
10-19-09 11:06 #3441Senior Member

Posts: 160For Real.
Only one post and asking that?
Originally Posted by Aacountyman
-
10-19-09 06:18 #3440Banned Member

Posts: 426Just repeat your screen name to yourself. That is the answer.
Originally Posted by Blowme44
-
10-19-09 02:44 #3439Senior Member

Posts: 52I am not trying to call you out but you found this in 38 degree rainy weather?
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
-
10-19-09 02:06 #3438Senior Member

Posts: 247Sw
I am not familiar with Baltimore either, but search the forum for Wilkens and Patapsco, those are the main to streets and there are tons of reports on them. Also, if you search the pictures section there are two pics of the loops.
Ale
Originally Posted by Blowme44
-
10-18-09 22:03 #3437Regular Member

Posts: 1Can someone please tell me the best streets to cruise inorder to find some SW. I am not from baltimore so I don't understand the abrevations.










Reply With Quote





