Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3474

    Sw

    I am not familiar with Baltimore either, but search the forum for Wilkens and Patapsco, those are the main to streets and there are tons of reports on them. Also, if you search the pictures section there are two pics of the loops.

    Ale

    Quote Originally Posted by Blowme44
    Can someone please tell me the best streets to cruise inorder to find some SW. I am not from baltimore so I don't understand the abrevations.

  2. #3473
    Can someone please tell me the best streets to cruise inorder to find some SW. I am not from baltimore so I don't understand the abrevations.

  3. #3472
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
    Hey there my fellow mongers,
    I had the chance to cruise WW/CB. I didn't see much out & the ones that were out were just too fulgy for my taste. After about 30 minutes of cruising in both areas & headed down to Conkling.

    The sw pickings have been hit & miss on Conkling but after 2 passes thru I spot a cute brunette on Conkling just pass the bp station. I didn't think she was a sw because she appeared very clean,nice jeans & shirt. As I passed,I got the "glance",not too obvious but enough for me to circle back & luckily she was still there.

    I pulled over to a side street & she hops on it. She says her name is Stacy,20 years old and is from Hagerstown. She was trying to make some dough for her habit. I didn't inquire any farther,she must be very new to the game because I didn't see any marks at all,she smelled great & her clothes were clean.

    We negoatiated a standard tuition for a pipe cleaning with sw. She says she doesn't like swallowing but I informed her if she wanted a tip than she must complete the task as required. She agreed & started to give me a helluva pipe cleaning,I almost popped 5 minutes into the deed but I asked her if I could examine her beautiful tattas. I have to say that these are the top set of beauties or the top 3 I have come across. As I was kissing & fondling those tattas,she was very responsive & said that her nips are very sensitive.


    I could have played with them all day but after a few,I inquire about fs but she/I didn't have any cover so we went back to the pipe cleaning. Stacy's dt skills were amazing & she did this thing with her tongue on my tool that just felt amazing. After maybe 10 minutes,( I was trying to hold off but at the same time I wanted to erupt in this beauty's mouth) I exploded & as promised-she caught & swallowed my whole load without any difficulty.

    Stacy doesn't have any contact info unfortunately but I will definitely be on the lookout for her,about 5'8"-shoulder length hair. Enjoy the pic & be careful out there. LE wasn't abundant but I saw enough of them. Rook.
    Nice find Rookiemonger. That is what I love about Baltimore. So often the ladies from other parts come to Baltimore on an infrequent basis just to make some quick cash and the lovely part is that their not hooked bad or dirty so they dont even look like SWs as you noted. It is the look that is so critical. I dont get out much these days but damn, you got my interest piqued to do so! Thanks for the good report.

  4. #3471

    Conkling Stacy

    Hey there my fellow mongers,
    I had the chance to cruise WW/CB. I didn't see much out & the ones that were out were just too fulgy for my taste. After about 30 minutes of cruising in both areas & headed down to Conkling.

    The sw pickings have been hit & miss on Conkling but after 2 passes thru I spot a cute brunette on Conkling just pass the bp station. I didn't think she was a sw because she appeared very clean,nice jeans & shirt. As I passed,I got the "glance",not too obvious but enough for me to circle back & luckily she was still there.

    I pulled over to a side street & she hops on it. She says her name is Stacy,20 years old and is from Hagerstown. She was trying to make some dough for her habit. I didn't inquire any farther,she must be very new to the game because I didn't see any marks at all,she smelled great & her clothes were clean.

    We negoatiated a standard tuition for a pipe cleaning with sw. She says she doesn't like swallowing but I informed her if she wanted a tip than she must complete the task as required. She agreed & started to give me a helluva pipe cleaning,I almost popped 5 minutes into the deed but I asked her if I could examine her beautiful tattas. I have to say that these are the top set of beauties or the top 3 I have come across. As I was kissing & fondling those tattas,she was very responsive & said that her nips are very sensitive.


    I could have played with them all day but after a few,I inquire about fs but she/I didn't have any cover so we went back to the pipe cleaning. Stacy's dt skills were amazing & she did this thing with her tongue on my tool that just felt amazing. After maybe 10 minutes,( I was trying to hold off but at the same time I wanted to erupt in this beauty's mouth) I exploded & as promised-she caught & swallowed my whole load without any difficulty.

    Stacy doesn't have any contact info unfortunately but I will definitely be on the lookout for her,about 5'8"-shoulder length hair. Enjoy the pic & be careful out there. LE wasn't abundant but I saw enough of them. Rook.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 048.JPG‎  

  5. #3470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Amber

    Anyone seen Amber in a while? Doesn't look like she is locked up but I haven't seen her in at least 2 months.

  6. #3469
    Quote Originally Posted by Paper Pusher
    I am a long time lurker, haven't actively enjoyed the hobby for 10 years. This is when I got married. Things are about to change at home so I went out to my long lost hobby. Ten years ago WW was good pickens. I started on WW loop and except for some guys sitting on stoops, the street were bare. With one exception. As I made the turn at scary and Wash I saw someone wave. I couldn't see too well and it was cold so she was wearing a big coat. I went around the block to scope out the situation and to meet on the side street. Once she got to the door it appeared to be a a light skinned BSW. Her face and twins appeared to be clear of anything gross. So I let her in. I pulled away, not to linger around. She started to play are you a cop? I started to have major trouble understanding anything she said. She did introduce herself as Patricia. This is when I started to get a better look at her. She seem snaggle toothed, with a large round flat faced head. All in all, it was making my little man run for cover. A little too manly for me.(I don't go that way) I figured better to be safe than sorry. I pulled to the curb as she was telling me she had a place. I replied I thought you just wanted a ride because it is cold. She said my pimp is behind you which I knew was BS. I had been watching for tails. Then she said "You got to pay me" I told her I was giving her a ride and if she wasn't getting out I would happily take her to the Southern District Police station and let them settle it. She thought I was BSing her so I said you had your chance to leave. Then I started to pull of the curb. She quickly changed her mind and asked to be dropped at the corner. Which I did. Meanwhile I passed a dirty blond WSW on scary that I passed before the dump off. After the dump off I tried to circle the block to find her and she was gone. I made another loop before moving to CB which was also barren. I wrapped it up around 11pm.

    ===============================================

    Re: Posting TV/TS advisories

    Greetings everyone,

    I am aware that the vast majority of references to transvestites or transsexuals are legitimate attempts to warn other fellow members about how easy it is to accidentally pickup transvestites or transsexuals, etc. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

    Please do not post information about or references to transvestites or transsexuals in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Jackson
    Sorry Jackson

    I'm not looking to start trouble. Got it, loud and clear.

    Paper Pusher

  7. #3468

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #3467

    Reisterstown rd

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Dirty
    Wasn't really thinking about geting my monger urge filled until I came across Joni on Resiterstown rd. I was very surprised she was standing on the sidewalk looking to catch a ride.
    Nice post. Haven't read about much action on Reisterstown Rd.

    Any more info that you can share on the whereabouts? Feel free to pm.

  9. #3466

    Dragster

    A quick stroll down his post history shows a tell tell story of combative posts. This guy gives out about as much useful and accurate information as a Whitehouse Press Sec. Didn't we have one of these jerks around about a year ago? Do him the best thing you can do, just put him on the ignore list.

    Oriole
    Last edited by Admin; 10-17-09 at 12:35.

  10. #3465
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Where on Reisterstown Rd?

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Dirty
    I was on my way home today after haveing a few drinks with some friends. Wasn't really thinking about geting my monger urge filled until I came across Joni on Resiterstown rd. I was very surprised she was standing on the sidewalk looking to catch a ride. I drove past swung back around and picked her up. I got her in the car negotiated.30 for FS and pics. I was surprised she agreed so quickly. We went to the notel and off to work she went. She started with CBJ which was pretty decent. I was in a rush because I had to meet family at home so I went straight to canine. Joni was very into it, seems like she really enjoyed the pounding I was laying on that ass. Since I was in a rushed I had her finish off with bbbjcif. Joni was very receptive and was open to everything I suggested. Would definitely repeat. Attached are some photos. Enjoy. Would definitely repeat. Have digits for senior members.

    Face-6

    Body-8

    Personality- Outstanding
    She looks great! On what part of Reisterstown Rd. did you find her? Very nice pics, BTW. Good job.

  11. #3464

    LuckY Night

    I was on my way home today after haveing a few drinks with some friends. Wasn't really thinking about geting my monger urge filled until I came across Joni on Resiterstown rd. I was very surprised she was standing on the sidewalk looking to catch a ride. I drove past swung back around and picked her up. I got her in the car negotiated.30 for FS and pics. I was surprised she agreed so quickly. We went to the notel and off to work she went. She started with CBJ which was pretty decent. I was in a rush because I had to meet family at home so I went straight to canine. Joni was very into it, seems like she really enjoyed the pounding I was laying on that ass. Since I was in a rushed I had her finish off with bbbjcif. Joni was very receptive and was open to everything I suggested. Would definitely repeat. Attached are some photos. Enjoy. Would definitely repeat. Have digits for senior members.

    Face-6

    Body-8

    Personality- Outstanding
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Joni1.JPG‎   Joni2.JPG‎   Joni3.JPG‎   Joni4.JPG‎   Joni5.JPG‎  

    Joni6.JPG‎  

  12. #3463

    Visiting B-more

    Hey all,

    I am visiting Baltimore this weekend I used to live there, but I want to for a little bit of sw, I dont really want to go to the block so I was wondering if anyone could pm me with a good area, that is still active thanks.

  13. #3462

    Awww....shucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Drofnalb
    I am voting for X, monger of the century.

    He consistantly deliverys the highest quality reports.
    Awww....shucks, thanks for your nomination and vote.
    Last edited by Tha X Facta; 10-15-09 at 16:33. Reason: Feet shuffling

  14. #3461
    Re: Dragster

    Terra Sancta back? More ignore list fodder.
    Last edited by Admin; 10-17-09 at 12:32.

  15. #3460

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Last edited by Admin; 10-17-09 at 12:30.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape