Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3430

    Dragster

    A quick stroll down his post history shows a tell tell story of combative posts. This guy gives out about as much useful and accurate information as a Whitehouse Press Sec. Didn't we have one of these jerks around about a year ago? Do him the best thing you can do, just put him on the ignore list.

    Oriole
    Last edited by Admin; 10-17-09 at 12:35.

  2. #3429
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1790

    Where on Reisterstown Rd?

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Dirty
    I was on my way home today after haveing a few drinks with some friends. Wasn't really thinking about geting my monger urge filled until I came across Joni on Resiterstown rd. I was very surprised she was standing on the sidewalk looking to catch a ride. I drove past swung back around and picked her up. I got her in the car negotiated.30 for FS and pics. I was surprised she agreed so quickly. We went to the notel and off to work she went. She started with CBJ which was pretty decent. I was in a rush because I had to meet family at home so I went straight to canine. Joni was very into it, seems like she really enjoyed the pounding I was laying on that ass. Since I was in a rushed I had her finish off with bbbjcif. Joni was very receptive and was open to everything I suggested. Would definitely repeat. Attached are some photos. Enjoy. Would definitely repeat. Have digits for senior members.

    Face-6

    Body-8

    Personality- Outstanding
    She looks great! On what part of Reisterstown Rd. did you find her? Very nice pics, BTW. Good job.

  3. #3428

    LuckY Night

    I was on my way home today after haveing a few drinks with some friends. Wasn't really thinking about geting my monger urge filled until I came across Joni on Resiterstown rd. I was very surprised she was standing on the sidewalk looking to catch a ride. I drove past swung back around and picked her up. I got her in the car negotiated.30 for FS and pics. I was surprised she agreed so quickly. We went to the notel and off to work she went. She started with CBJ which was pretty decent. I was in a rush because I had to meet family at home so I went straight to canine. Joni was very into it, seems like she really enjoyed the pounding I was laying on that ass. Since I was in a rushed I had her finish off with bbbjcif. Joni was very receptive and was open to everything I suggested. Would definitely repeat. Attached are some photos. Enjoy. Would definitely repeat. Have digits for senior members.

    Face-6

    Body-8

    Personality- Outstanding
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Joni1.JPG‎   Joni2.JPG‎   Joni3.JPG‎   Joni4.JPG‎   Joni5.JPG‎  

    Joni6.JPG‎  

  4. #3427

    Visiting B-more

    Hey all,

    I am visiting Baltimore this weekend I used to live there, but I want to for a little bit of sw, I dont really want to go to the block so I was wondering if anyone could pm me with a good area, that is still active thanks.

  5. #3426

    Awww....shucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Drofnalb
    I am voting for X, monger of the century.

    He consistantly deliverys the highest quality reports.
    Awww....shucks, thanks for your nomination and vote.
    Last edited by Tha X Facta; 10-15-09 at 16:33. Reason: Feet shuffling

  6. #3425
    Re: Dragster

    Terra Sancta back? More ignore list fodder.
    Last edited by Admin; 10-17-09 at 12:32.

  7. #3424

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Last edited by Admin; 10-17-09 at 12:30.

  8. #3423

    re. Fagster

    Hey BSlim,
    I don't let post from people like trailerpark trash FAGSTER bother me, his wife/sister always tell him his is the biggest so it's not his fault!! I am comfortable with my tool that the good man gave me. Thanks though for the support. Rook.

  9. #3422

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Last edited by Admin; 10-17-09 at 12:30.

  10. #3421

    Crystal

    Dead, Dead, Dead. B/CB and W/W. It's getting so bad that I'm not even seeing the skanks anymore!

    That being said I did find a 21 y. O. WSW on Plum between Curtis and Pennington last Saturday at around 0100. Her name was Crystal, 5' 4" 135lbs., dirty blonde hair, cute and quiet. She gets in and we are headed to my spot and she does the "R you a cop? " thing puts her hand down my pants. So I flip the question to her and she takes my hand and puts it up her sweatshirt. Now keep in mind, I'm not expecting anything it's late and dark and a sweatshirt doesn't really show off someones true physique but as my hand goes up her shirt I realize that this chick has got an unbelievable rack and a sheer bra. They are at least 38DD however due to the recent drought my ability to properly calibrate size could be off. It turns out that she is pregnant, so in addition to the uberjugs she has fantastic nips. Anyway as we are headed to my spot she says she has a place, I ask her who she lives with and she says "It's just me". I take my chances and go back to her place which is quite nice and she lives with her grandmother but she is in the hospital currently.

    Unfortunately I mistook her quietness as shyness when in actuality it's just bitchiness. Just as I get comfortable on the family room couch right away it starts with the "You have to pay me first". "I'm not gonna take my shirt off till you pay me." Then it's "don't touch my nipples too much". Followed by a lousy BBBJ which was mostly her cheating with her hand. Anytime I gave her a suggestion, her bitchiness would go way up, she was totally not into it. Finally I couldn't take it any longer and I just said "sit back let me play with your tits and I'll finish myself off" and I did. I didn't get her number for obvious reasons however now I slightly regret it because I would love to play with those chesticles again.

    PP

  11. #3420

    the real deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tha X Facta
    Had to drop a friend off in Aberdeen this weekend; figured on the way back I would stop by B-moe.

    Did'nt wana stray too far from the tunnel, so I strolled the Conkling/Haven area. Dead...Nada...Zilch!

    Decided to fill up my tank on Pulaski hwy and head back to DC. Noticed a young lady walking past; my monger senses went off like a Richter scale!

    The pick up: I wave her over and ask: "Where can I find a room for a couple of hours?"

    Wha.... I repeat myself. She points down Pulaski hwy and gives directions.

    I finish pumping gas, and get in the ride. She stands there.......looking like a doe in head lights.

    I calmly ask: "You gonna get in or what"? She smiles and hops in the ride. Her name is Kellie.

    Negotiations: At the notel Kellie asks for .4, I counter with .25 and pics; with incentives based on performance.

    Description: Kellie is 21 bout 5'6" 125, tits kinda saggy. Ass??? Slim, but oh so soft!
    A few strech marks......but doable.

    The Events: Kellie started with a lackluster cbj. After a few verbal directions, it built up to a crescendo and L'il man fell right in succession....... Blam; it was ova.

    Cleaned up and grabbed the digicam. She was camera shy, Snap....snap....snap; the sight from the view finder awakened a groggy L'il man. He's ready for round two!
    Grabbed another condom and handed it to Kellie.

    What about my incentive......my bonus?

    I took Linc and Jack off the night stand, reached in my pocket and replaced them with Grant. Kellie has a bigger smile this time! I lay back and she Rides L'il man like a wild broncho, spins around and continues the ride. She was wet as hell, but at the same time the pussy was nice and snug!

    Did a flip and to hit it doggy. Ass up high, back arched, with her chest and face laying on the bed. I pulled her back so I could stand. The last thing I remember was Kellie making a gulping sound and stuffing pillows under her stomach for leverage. BLAM Surprised the shit outta me!
    The 2nd explosion was just as strong as the first!

    After Care: Kellie went to the bathroom to freshen up. She comes out with a warm face towel, slides off the cover and wipes me clean!


    Conclusion: Dropped off Kelly at the pick up point. She waves, I toot the horn and off I go to 7-11 for a bottle 5-hour ENERGY to carry me back to DC.

    Shouts go out to Kellie and the City of Baltimore for A-1 class service!
    {P.S. In the next to last pic kellie is admiring her self in the ceiling mirror}

    X in X out

    via DC
    I am voting for X, monger of the century.

    He consistantly deliverys the highest quality reports.

  12. #3419

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
    Last edited by Admin; 10-17-09 at 12:34.

  13. #3418

    re. Leah

    Hey Happy,
    Thanks for the update. That is a shame. She seems like a real nice gal. Rook.

  14. #3417

    Leah

    Rookie, be real carefull with her, as she is confirmed HIV positive. My sources are strong & knowing who she stayed with for awhile reafirms the fact.
    I used to date her severak years ago when she was at the block. Nice girl with exellent skills, its a shame.

  15. #3416

    Notel suggestions

    Hi all,

    I'm new to the hobby. I've been reading the senior members reports and driving the loops for a few weeks now. I think I'm ready to make my first run. Before I get out there can anyone suggest some notels for cb and ww? Hopefully I can start contributing with some informative posts soon.

    Thanks

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape