Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 57,991 to 58,005 of 61461
-
10-18-09 14:07 #3471Banned Member

Posts: 5343Conkling Stacy
Hey there my fellow mongers,
I had the chance to cruise WW/CB. I didn't see much out & the ones that were out were just too fulgy for my taste. After about 30 minutes of cruising in both areas & headed down to Conkling.
The sw pickings have been hit & miss on Conkling but after 2 passes thru I spot a cute brunette on Conkling just pass the bp station. I didn't think she was a sw because she appeared very clean,nice jeans & shirt. As I passed,I got the "glance",not too obvious but enough for me to circle back & luckily she was still there.
I pulled over to a side street & she hops on it. She says her name is Stacy,20 years old and is from Hagerstown. She was trying to make some dough for her habit. I didn't inquire any farther,she must be very new to the game because I didn't see any marks at all,she smelled great & her clothes were clean.
We negoatiated a standard tuition for a pipe cleaning with sw. She says she doesn't like swallowing but I informed her if she wanted a tip than she must complete the task as required. She agreed & started to give me a helluva pipe cleaning,I almost popped 5 minutes into the deed but I asked her if I could examine her beautiful tattas. I have to say that these are the top set of beauties or the top 3 I have come across. As I was kissing & fondling those tattas,she was very responsive & said that her nips are very sensitive.
I could have played with them all day but after a few,I inquire about fs but she/I didn't have any cover so we went back to the pipe cleaning. Stacy's dt skills were amazing & she did this thing with her tongue on my tool that just felt amazing. After maybe 10 minutes,( I was trying to hold off but at the same time I wanted to erupt in this beauty's mouth) I exploded & as promised-she caught & swallowed my whole load without any difficulty.
Stacy doesn't have any contact info unfortunately but I will definitely be on the lookout for her,about 5'8"-shoulder length hair. Enjoy the pic & be careful out there. LE wasn't abundant but I saw enough of them. Rook.
-
10-18-09 11:31 #3470Senior Member

Posts: 160Amber
Anyone seen Amber in a while? Doesn't look like she is locked up but I haven't seen her in at least 2 months.
-
10-17-09 20:33 #3469Regular Member

Posts: 6Sorry Jackson
Originally Posted by Paper Pusher
I'm not looking to start trouble. Got it, loud and clear.
Paper Pusher
-
10-17-09 05:25 #3468Senior Member

Posts: 363Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-16-09 10:05 #3467Regular Member

Posts: 12Reisterstown rd
Nice post. Haven't read about much action on Reisterstown Rd.
Originally Posted by Old Dirty
Any more info that you can share on the whereabouts? Feel free to pm.
-
10-16-09 09:07 #3466Senior Member

Posts: 334Dragster
A quick stroll down his post history shows a tell tell story of combative posts. This guy gives out about as much useful and accurate information as a Whitehouse Press Sec. Didn't we have one of these jerks around about a year ago? Do him the best thing you can do, just put him on the ignore list.
OrioleLast edited by Admin; 10-17-09 at 12:35.
-
10-16-09 05:03 #3465Senior Member

Posts: 1791Where on Reisterstown Rd?
She looks great! On what part of Reisterstown Rd. did you find her? Very nice pics, BTW. Good job.
Originally Posted by Old Dirty
-
10-16-09 00:05 #3464Senior Member

Posts: 35LuckY Night
I was on my way home today after haveing a few drinks with some friends. Wasn't really thinking about geting my monger urge filled until I came across Joni on Resiterstown rd. I was very surprised she was standing on the sidewalk looking to catch a ride. I drove past swung back around and picked her up. I got her in the car negotiated.30 for FS and pics. I was surprised she agreed so quickly. We went to the notel and off to work she went. She started with CBJ which was pretty decent. I was in a rush because I had to meet family at home so I went straight to canine. Joni was very into it, seems like she really enjoyed the pounding I was laying on that ass. Since I was in a rushed I had her finish off with bbbjcif. Joni was very receptive and was open to everything I suggested. Would definitely repeat. Attached are some photos. Enjoy. Would definitely repeat. Have digits for senior members.
Face-6
Body-8
Personality- Outstanding
-
10-15-09 23:59 #3463Regular Member

Posts: 10Visiting B-more
Hey all,
I am visiting Baltimore this weekend I used to live there, but I want to for a little bit of sw, I dont really want to go to the block so I was wondering if anyone could pm me with a good area, that is still active thanks.
-
10-15-09 16:30 #3462Senior Member

Posts: 543Awww....shucks
Awww....shucks,
Originally Posted by Drofnalb
thanks for your nomination and vote.
Last edited by Tha X Facta; 10-15-09 at 16:33. Reason: Feet shuffling
-
10-15-09 14:33 #3461Banned Member

Posts: 426Re: Dragster
Terra Sancta back? More ignore list fodder.Last edited by Admin; 10-17-09 at 12:32.
-
10-15-09 13:07 #3460Senior Member

Posts: 363Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Last edited by Admin; 10-17-09 at 12:30.
-
10-15-09 00:26 #3459Banned Member

Posts: 5343re. Fagster
Hey BSlim,
I don't let post from people like trailerpark trash FAGSTER bother me, his wife/sister always tell him his is the biggest so it's not his fault!! I am comfortable with my tool that the good man gave me. Thanks though for the support. Rook.
-
10-14-09 23:19 #3458Senior Member

Posts: 269Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Last edited by Admin; 10-17-09 at 12:30.
-
10-14-09 22:42 #3457Regular Member

Posts: 23Crystal
Dead, Dead, Dead. B/CB and W/W. It's getting so bad that I'm not even seeing the skanks anymore!
That being said I did find a 21 y. O. WSW on Plum between Curtis and Pennington last Saturday at around 0100. Her name was Crystal, 5' 4" 135lbs., dirty blonde hair, cute and quiet. She gets in and we are headed to my spot and she does the "R you a cop? " thing puts her hand down my pants. So I flip the question to her and she takes my hand and puts it up her sweatshirt. Now keep in mind, I'm not expecting anything it's late and dark and a sweatshirt doesn't really show off someones true physique but as my hand goes up her shirt I realize that this chick has got an unbelievable rack and a sheer bra. They are at least 38DD however due to the recent drought my ability to properly calibrate size could be off. It turns out that she is pregnant, so in addition to the uberjugs she has fantastic nips. Anyway as we are headed to my spot she says she has a place, I ask her who she lives with and she says "It's just me". I take my chances and go back to her place which is quite nice and she lives with her grandmother but she is in the hospital currently.
Unfortunately I mistook her quietness as shyness when in actuality it's just bitchiness. Just as I get comfortable on the family room couch right away it starts with the "You have to pay me first". "I'm not gonna take my shirt off till you pay me." Then it's "don't touch my nipples too much". Followed by a lousy BBBJ which was mostly her cheating with her hand. Anytime I gave her a suggestion, her bitchiness would go way up, she was totally not into it. Finally I couldn't take it any longer and I just said "sit back let me play with your tits and I'll finish myself off" and I did. I didn't get her number for obvious reasons however now I slightly regret it because I would love to play with those chesticles again.
PP











Reply With Quote





