Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 57,991 to 58,005 of 61417
-
10-15-09 23:59 #3427Regular Member

Posts: 10Visiting B-more
Hey all,
I am visiting Baltimore this weekend I used to live there, but I want to for a little bit of sw, I dont really want to go to the block so I was wondering if anyone could pm me with a good area, that is still active thanks.
-
10-15-09 16:30 #3426Senior Member

Posts: 543Awww....shucks
Awww....shucks,
Originally Posted by Drofnalb
thanks for your nomination and vote.
Last edited by Tha X Facta; 10-15-09 at 16:33. Reason: Feet shuffling
-
10-15-09 14:33 #3425Banned Member

Posts: 426Re: Dragster
Terra Sancta back? More ignore list fodder.Last edited by Admin; 10-17-09 at 12:32.
-
10-15-09 13:07 #3424Senior Member

Posts: 363Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Last edited by Admin; 10-17-09 at 12:30.
-
10-15-09 00:26 #3423Banned Member

Posts: 5343re. Fagster
Hey BSlim,
I don't let post from people like trailerpark trash FAGSTER bother me, his wife/sister always tell him his is the biggest so it's not his fault!! I am comfortable with my tool that the good man gave me. Thanks though for the support. Rook.
-
10-14-09 23:19 #3422Senior Member

Posts: 269Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Last edited by Admin; 10-17-09 at 12:30.
-
10-14-09 22:42 #3421Regular Member

Posts: 23Crystal
Dead, Dead, Dead. B/CB and W/W. It's getting so bad that I'm not even seeing the skanks anymore!
That being said I did find a 21 y. O. WSW on Plum between Curtis and Pennington last Saturday at around 0100. Her name was Crystal, 5' 4" 135lbs., dirty blonde hair, cute and quiet. She gets in and we are headed to my spot and she does the "R you a cop? " thing puts her hand down my pants. So I flip the question to her and she takes my hand and puts it up her sweatshirt. Now keep in mind, I'm not expecting anything it's late and dark and a sweatshirt doesn't really show off someones true physique but as my hand goes up her shirt I realize that this chick has got an unbelievable rack and a sheer bra. They are at least 38DD however due to the recent drought my ability to properly calibrate size could be off. It turns out that she is pregnant, so in addition to the uberjugs she has fantastic nips. Anyway as we are headed to my spot she says she has a place, I ask her who she lives with and she says "It's just me". I take my chances and go back to her place which is quite nice and she lives with her grandmother but she is in the hospital currently.
Unfortunately I mistook her quietness as shyness when in actuality it's just bitchiness. Just as I get comfortable on the family room couch right away it starts with the "You have to pay me first". "I'm not gonna take my shirt off till you pay me." Then it's "don't touch my nipples too much". Followed by a lousy BBBJ which was mostly her cheating with her hand. Anytime I gave her a suggestion, her bitchiness would go way up, she was totally not into it. Finally I couldn't take it any longer and I just said "sit back let me play with your tits and I'll finish myself off" and I did. I didn't get her number for obvious reasons however now I slightly regret it because I would love to play with those chesticles again.
PP
-
10-14-09 18:54 #3420Senior Member

Posts: 183the real deal.
I am voting for X, monger of the century.
Originally Posted by Tha X Facta
He consistantly deliverys the highest quality reports.
-
10-14-09 18:53 #3419Senior Member

Posts: 363Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Last edited by Admin; 10-17-09 at 12:34.
-
10-14-09 15:19 #3418Banned Member

Posts: 5343re. Leah
Hey Happy,
Thanks for the update. That is a shame. She seems like a real nice gal. Rook.
-
10-14-09 14:45 #3417Senior Member

Posts: 978Leah
Rookie, be real carefull with her, as she is confirmed HIV positive. My sources are strong & knowing who she stayed with for awhile reafirms the fact.
I used to date her severak years ago when she was at the block. Nice girl with exellent skills, its a shame.
-
10-14-09 14:01 #3416Regular Member

Posts: 2Notel suggestions
Hi all,
I'm new to the hobby. I've been reading the senior members reports and driving the loops for a few weeks now. I think I'm ready to make my first run. Before I get out there can anyone suggest some notels for cb and ww? Hopefully I can start contributing with some informative posts soon.
Thanks
-
10-14-09 12:21 #3415Banned Member

Posts: 5343Leah on WW
Hey there my fellow mongers,
I got the chance to monger on Monday afternoon I picked up Leah on Wilkens & Monroe(actually-the side street just past Monroe where the usually sw hang out. I had dated Leah before,probably a good year ago but Leah still remembered me from our previous dates.
We went to a secluded spot & negotiated a pipe cleaning but was able to roam and feel. About 10 minutes into the deed,I asked Leah to take off her pants so I could better evaluate her bod. leah has a very nice bod for a sw. I didn't notice any track marks on her & she didn't smell of any BO so I decided to upgrade. We renegotiate the fee-(standard) & put the cover on.
I started with doggy because I wanted to watch that beautiful ass as I pounded her tight box. I asked about door #2 but she declined,I may have to work on that one. After a few,we switched to mish & as I entered her-she kinda grimaced. I am not large by any means so I am not sure if it is from lacked of fs or what but I went about it slowly & increasing my speed.
Leah became really wet & seem to enjoy it & I eventually blew my gasket after about 10 minutes. Leahs cooter was almost good enough to daty but I always am careful about daty on street meat.
Overall,a very good date-Leah was happy with her donation,didn't ask for a tip. I would repeat next time & try to open door # 2. My mongering is still far from frequent but it was good to spot a good find. Enjoy the pics my fellow mongers. Rook.
Sorry,no contacts on Leah.
-
10-14-09 07:45 #3414Regular Member

Posts: 19Kelly
I started cruising B/CB about 0530 but too many LE parked on the corners. I had a run in with one LE months ago who said he would be looking for me if he saw my car again. He stopped me for a bad headlight near the bus stop on Patapsco and began lecturing me on why I should not be in this area and does my wife know where I am.
I didn't want to put up with the drama again so drove to b-more. There were a few girls out but none that I wanted to stop for. I saw young Brittany but her BJ skills are terrible and her mumbling worse. I didn't want to deal with that so early in the morning.
On my last pass before heading to work I saw a girl with possibilities on Wilkens and Pulaski but she kept covering her face so it was hard to tell. I looped around and she ran to my car at the stop light. She was dirty-blonde, not too thin, a pretty face so I let her in.
She was friendly enough but kept singing into the silences. We got to my spot and she gave a decent BBBJ. It was one of those mornings when I just couldn't pop. She gave it a valiant effort but I finally called it off. She felt good but couldn't finish the deed. I gave her.2 with.05 for her tuition fund.
If I'd had more time I would have gone FS. She had a nice clean ass and a wet box. Definitely would try again. I'd give her an 8 for looks and a 6 for performance with a 7 for personality.
-
10-14-09 04:59 #3413Banned Member

Posts: 1312Laura and an update
Well after my 2 wtf? Reports got lucky Monday caught laura on wilkins got a quick BJ for just a hamilton. It was okay popped on her face and in her mouth. Now on to an update if you guys don't know alicia is now getting three hot's at state exspense, I don't think she'll be coming home soon because she up on an attempted murder charge. Darlene the one who gave me the nice birthday gift is also gone she got caught up and also has a vop hanging on her. So I guess that answers part of my wtf? I guess the commish is telling his cronies to crack down on the SW's thinking that's going to solve the problem, all that's going to do is increase it because when some of these girls get out they're gonna come right back.








Reply With Quote
Surprised the shit outta me!






