Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2943

    Virginia Therapy- Falls Church

    Visited the location on Broad St. in Falls Church recently. I have had mixed results there, but figured I would try it again. Called and told them I was about 5 minutes away. Got there, and a well endowed lady was in the reception area, eating some kinda of stinky food. She agreed to 30 minutes and sent me to a room. It appeared that only one other monger was there, so I got ready for my lady. In walked the lady from the front, so I was very pleased as she had a wonderful set of DD's. She began a so so massage, and and not much sensual about it, even though they advertised the ultimate sensual massage. We had small talk about my past visits and who I saw etc. On the flip, she then asked if I wanted anything else done, and I indicated FS. She asked if I had gotten before and I confirmed, even though that was not the case, and she proceeded to do some weird stuff. She stripped and then started using alcohol wipes to clean me up. Talk about destroying the mood.

    She then got on the table, and we commenced our communications. She made some of the most awful faces, and gave the impression that she was totally not impressed.... I also noted a smell of an ass that had not been wiped recently, and that was a real turn off. We tried multiple positions, but her lack of interest and the smell just didn't do it for me. We ended up having her do a HJ and, even then, she said "you only here for 30 minutes, your time is up" WTF. We finished, but that will be my last time at this fine place.

    As I left I am sure another monger was exiting via a long route to parking, so hope I didn't ruin your day. Steer clear of this place, even though it does have DC fare in NOVA, it is definintely not top shelf.

  2. #2942
    Quote Originally Posted by Andorran
    Always a reader never a writer. But today is different. Went to Crown. Very nice place. First time so just looking. Therapist was Una? Well, nice massage but expected younger in mid twenties (Florida and California that is average age) got mid forties: o Nice TS, nice strong massage. Left a.2 tip.

    So what is Nova finish? Is that same as happy ending? (yes or no answer is ok-thanks)
    Not trying you call you out, but I've been to Crown twice now, and I was not offered a TS. Moreover, I do not recall seeing a table shower at all. All they had was a very impressive looking walk-in shower, and a small sauna. Unless you were taken care off in their walk-in shower? Maybe you are talking about another establishment?

    Let me know, because I feel cheated, I thought the TS was not in the menu in Crown.

  3. #2941

    Honto

    Looking for something in Herndon, saw their ad on CL, it was close. Tina answered the door and collected the fee, she told me I would be handled my Fay.(you can't make this stuff up). Shower stall only, massage was decent, we don't do that here after the flip, +20 for a tip. I read here that Tina wil, fay looks better.compared to Mo's this is sub-par. Any recomendations in Herndon?

    Cheers

  4. #2940
    Shill for CC Wellness Center. Ignore everything I say.


    Posts: 200

    Right on!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ycwinva
    The "older" establishment callled "Dollar Massage" is another couple blocks further south on Gallows above a Vet clinic. That place is a real dump with no real walls, poor environmental controls, and zero extras. And, the one therapist I saw there will sweat profusely during the massage and drip all over you.

    "Oriental" is newer, has real walls, but no shower of any kind.
    A YMMV situation with respect to extras. Very limited menu. Mostly Chinese therapists.
    Your post is right on! I have read that others have enjoyed the "older establishment called "Dollar Massage". Personally, I just dont get it. Being nice, I will say the ladies are friendly (all from China) but the layout of the place is just one of the worst I have ever seen. They have one big room with dividers and no doors! Not very appealing to me at all.

  5. #2939
    Shill for CC Wellness Center. Ignore everything I say.


    Posts: 200

    Agree! 60 is better than 30!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot Aviator
    For me, I now have the definitive answer regarding the question "how long a visit today" – the answer is TAKE THE HOUR. 30 minutes of enjoyment is nice – but an hour is more than twice as nice.

    HOWEVER – today, I really wanted a visit to my ATF, and I really only had 40 minutes max.

    Arrival & Preliminaries (10/10)

    The doors were open – but I rang the bell anyway and waited in the Foyer. Our favorite MMS greeted me and escorted ne to room 7. <Sad news, Sue, Ruby and Mindy are gone – they were not happy so they moved on – (sigh) "only half-hour today? " she said with a raised eyebrow – Yes I replied sadly – "OK, you want shower anyway? " of course – and MMS knowing I would want a shower and bending the "hour for shower" rule is just one indication she is a good manager and appreciates regular clients.

    A moment later Joanne comes back with the change. I had not seen her since June (and she knew it). Big hug. Several more – off to the shower.

    Table Shower (9/10)

    This is my favorite TS place. And I got a full 10 minute massage with the shower (Joanne knows I really like that). She even washed my hair (I had just had it cut). All clean and quite happy we return to the room.

    Massage (soft massage only today – and for a soft massage 8+/10)

    I had only made a 30 minute appointment – so, soft massage starts on my back. Much enjoyed

    Ending (8/10)

    Enjoyed.

    After. A warm towel – and time to get dressed

    Departure & Overall (7+)

    I heard the bell ring – she didn't and almost walked me into another client – but no problem – we waited. Then I left (privacy maintained). Water as I left – and a final hug,

    She did not look – but I left Ulysses in the room to say thanks. Yes – that is more than usual – and today usual would have been enough – but, they showed me extra consideration.

    Therapist:

    Age: over 40

    Physical: 5'-7", 120#, a wonderful natural shape (all natural and proportional). Black longish hair cut in a traditional square manner (past shoulder length) with bangs

    FBAS: 7+ / 9+ / 10 / 8.5

    Repeatability: yes

    Facilities

    Cleanliness: 8 (place shows its' age – but everything is clean.)

    Convenience: 10

    Discreetness: Professional office complex townhouse parking allows for discrete parking and mostly discrete entry.

    I will be away for a month or so (personal and business travel) – be extra nice to the ladies while I am away

    PA

    BTW – business is very slow right now gentlemen, so do YOUR favorite provider a favor and book an appointment,

    I totally agree about the 60 minute massage is twice as nice vs the 30 minute massage. My best massage experiences have come from selecting the 60 minute massage. If you are enjoying your massage, 30 minutes goes by way to quickly! I have always appreciated the table shower before the massage. Sometimes. not often, I have even been offered to finish my massage with a table shower.

    The ladies, both independents and amps have also told me that business has been slow lately. I believe they appreciate our business more than we think they do. Enjoy!

  6. #2938

    NIce place

    Always a reader never a writer. But today is different. Went to Crown. Very nice place. First time so just looking. Therapist was Una? Well, nice massage but expected younger in mid twenties (Florida and California that is average age) got mid forties: o Nice TS, nice strong massage. Left a.2 tip.

    So what is Nova finish? Is that same as happy ending? (yes or no answer is ok-thanks)

  7. #2937

    Soft Touch in Springfield

    I have been going there for years.

    Some times better than others but never had a bad experience.

  8. #2936

    Recon on Soft Touch in Springfield?

    Anyone have anything good to say about this place?

    Just found out it exists and am dying to try it out.

  9. #2935

    This

    was enjoyable to read. Thanks for the update and the chuckle.

    Quote Originally Posted by CsInControl
    That was the name in the ad. Did not mean to get your panties in a bunch. Was not being derogatory, but now that you mention it, she did have a small carpet remnant. Not sure if it was for sale. It was an antique, in my opinion.

    Stay safe out there guy.

  10. #2934
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Bombay
    **Magic Relax Oriental Massage**

    I think its the dollar a minute massage place

    The "older" establishment callled "Dollar Massage" is another couple blocks further south on Gallows above a Vet clinic. That place is a real dump with no real walls, poor environmental controls, and zero extras. And, the one therapist I saw there will sweat profusely during the massage and drip all over you.

    "Oriental" is newer, has real walls, but no shower of any kind.
    A YMMV situation with respect to extras. Very limited menu. Mostly Chinese therapists.

  11. #2933

    Someone is funny.

    That was the name in the ad. Did not mean to get your panties in a bunch. Was not being derogatory, but now that you mention it, she did have a small carpet remnant. Not sure if it was for sale. It was an antique, in my opinion.

    Stay safe out there guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justforme
    Was this a rug/carpet place?

  12. #2932

    60 is more than twice as enjoyable as 30

    For me, I now have the definitive answer regarding the question "how long a visit today" – the answer is TAKE THE HOUR. 30 minutes of enjoyment is nice – but an hour is more than twice as nice.

    HOWEVER – today, I really wanted a visit to my ATF, and I really only had 40 minutes max.

    Arrival & Preliminaries (10/10)

    The doors were open – but I rang the bell anyway and waited in the Foyer. Our favorite MMS greeted me and escorted ne to room 7. <Sad news, Sue, Ruby and Mindy are gone – they were not happy so they moved on – (sigh) "only half-hour today? " she said with a raised eyebrow – Yes I replied sadly – "OK, you want shower anyway? " of course – and MMS knowing I would want a shower and bending the "hour for shower" rule is just one indication she is a good manager and appreciates regular clients.

    A moment later Joanne comes back with the change. I had not seen her since June (and she knew it). Big hug. Several more – off to the shower.

    Table Shower (9/10)

    This is my favorite TS place. And I got a full 10 minute massage with the shower (Joanne knows I really like that). She even washed my hair (I had just had it cut). All clean and quite happy we return to the room.

    Massage (soft massage only today – and for a soft massage 8+/10)

    I had only made a 30 minute appointment – so, soft massage starts on my back. Much enjoyed

    Ending (8/10)

    Enjoyed.

    After. A warm towel – and time to get dressed

    Departure & Overall (7+)

    I heard the bell ring – she didn't and almost walked me into another client – but no problem – we waited. Then I left (privacy maintained). Water as I left – and a final hug,

    She did not look – but I left Ulysses in the room to say thanks. Yes – that is more than usual – and today usual would have been enough – but, they showed me extra consideration.

    Therapist:

    Age: over 40

    Physical: 5'-7", 120#, a wonderful natural shape (all natural and proportional). Black longish hair cut in a traditional square manner (past shoulder length) with bangs

    FBAS: 7+ / 9+ / 10 / 8.5

    Repeatability: yes

    Facilities

    Cleanliness: 8 (place shows its' age – but everything is clean.)

    Convenience: 10

    Discreetness: Professional office complex townhouse parking allows for discrete parking and mostly discrete entry.

    I will be away for a month or so (personal and business travel) – be extra nice to the ladies while I am away

    PA

    BTW – business is very slow right now gentlemen, so do YOUR favorite provider a favor and book an appointment,

  13. #2931
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforme
    Was this a rug/carpet place?
    **Magic Relax Oriental Massage**

    "All Kind Of Massage Only $60/hr"

    Open 7days 10am-10pm(After 9pm best by appointment)

    That's the ad. I think its the dollar a minute massage place

  14. #2930

    Oriental????

    Was this a rug/carpet place?


    Quote Originally Posted by CsInControl
    Went to a location in Tysons. saw the ad saying new and grand opening. .6 for the hr, so figured I would go for it. Only one therapist and she was old. She gave a good rub down and handshake finish. But I will not repeat.

  15. #2929

    Oriental

    Went to a location in Tysons. saw the ad saying new and grand opening. .6 for the hr, so figured I would go for it. Only one therapist and she was old. She gave a good rub down and handshake finish. But I will not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape