Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,251 to 29,265 of 32183
-
09-22-09 18:56 #2933Senior Member

Posts: 51Someone is funny.
That was the name in the ad. Did not mean to get your panties in a bunch. Was not being derogatory, but now that you mention it, she did have a small carpet remnant. Not sure if it was for sale. It was an antique, in my opinion.
Stay safe out there guy.
Originally Posted by Justforme
-
09-22-09 18:28 #2932

Posts: 22760 is more than twice as enjoyable as 30
For me, I now have the definitive answer regarding the question "how long a visit today" the answer is TAKE THE HOUR. 30 minutes of enjoyment is nice but an hour is more than twice as nice.
HOWEVER today, I really wanted a visit to my ATF, and I really only had 40 minutes max.
Arrival & Preliminaries (10/10)
The doors were open but I rang the bell anyway and waited in the Foyer. Our favorite MMS greeted me and escorted ne to room 7. <Sad news, Sue, Ruby and Mindy are gone they were not happy so they moved on (sigh) "only half-hour today? " she said with a raised eyebrow Yes I replied sadly "OK, you want shower anyway? " of course and MMS knowing I would want a shower and bending the "hour for shower" rule is just one indication she is a good manager and appreciates regular clients.
A moment later Joanne comes back with the change. I had not seen her since June (and she knew it). Big hug. Several more off to the shower.
Table Shower (9/10)
This is my favorite TS place. And I got a full 10 minute massage with the shower (Joanne knows I really like that). She even washed my hair (I had just had it cut). All clean and quite happy we return to the room.
Massage (soft massage only today and for a soft massage 8+/10)
I had only made a 30 minute appointment so, soft massage starts on my back. Much enjoyed
Ending (8/10)
Enjoyed.
After. A warm towel and time to get dressed
Departure & Overall (7+)
I heard the bell ring she didn't and almost walked me into another client but no problem we waited. Then I left (privacy maintained). Water as I left and a final hug,
She did not look but I left Ulysses in the room to say thanks. Yes that is more than usual and today usual would have been enough but, they showed me extra consideration.
Therapist:
Age: over 40
Physical: 5'-7", 120#, a wonderful natural shape (all natural and proportional). Black longish hair cut in a traditional square manner (past shoulder length) with bangs
FBAS: 7+ / 9+ / 10 / 8.5
Repeatability: yes
Facilities
Cleanliness: 8 (place shows its' age but everything is clean.)
Convenience: 10
Discreetness: Professional office complex townhouse parking allows for discrete parking and mostly discrete entry.
I will be away for a month or so (personal and business travel) be extra nice to the ladies while I am away
PA
BTW business is very slow right now gentlemen, so do YOUR favorite provider a favor and book an appointment,
-
09-21-09 08:00 #2931Senior Member

Posts: 230**Magic Relax Oriental Massage**
Originally Posted by Justforme
"All Kind Of Massage Only $60/hr"
Open 7days 10am-10pm(After 9pm best by appointment)
That's the ad. I think its the dollar a minute massage place
-
09-21-09 03:49 #2930Senior Member

Posts: 441Oriental????
Was this a rug/carpet place?
Originally Posted by CsInControl
-
09-20-09 18:16 #2929Senior Member

Posts: 51Oriental
Went to a location in Tysons. saw the ad saying new and grand opening. .6 for the hr, so figured I would go for it. Only one therapist and she was old. She gave a good rub down and handshake finish. But I will not repeat.
-
09-20-09 10:49 #2928Senior Member

Posts: 35
Originally Posted by Rrlightswitch
If you are 19, no matter what say you are way over 21. I look a lot younger than I am as well and always get asked my age everytime I visit my usual spot. First time I went to an amp with a buddy, he got turned away by Mamasan because he was only 19 and told her his real age.
-
09-19-09 17:49 #2927Senior Member

Posts: 166Far Out in Chantilly
Ok, went there yesterday evening (Far.), Mamasan answered, Really old and Really WRINKLED, and said I'd have to wait a long time. Hmmm. I'm 50's white gray hair, she thought I was LE? Or Are they under radar?
-
09-19-09 00:41 #2926Senior Member

Posts: 418The old post should be there. The described experience may not be the norm at NSP but it did happen that time. As long as the lady who runs the place makes sure it doesn't happen again, the one bad report will not affect their business. I have been the NSP a few times over the past few months (all good times) and that report does not affect whether or not I will go there again. Every experience, good or bad, should be shared here. This site is for mongers to share information for other mongers, not to look out for providers and establishments.
Originally Posted by Brdcsttech
-
09-18-09 07:53 #2925Senior Member

Posts: 215Once again another confirmation
I would like to confirm on behalf of Bird Dropping the post of a sexy therapist that will provide BBBJ/BBFS. While I took the previous and for the latter, gloved up, the offer was there.
Very nice find BD and thank you.
-
09-18-09 07:36 #2924Senior Member

Posts: 285Re:Best Legit Massage In NOVA
Try ATMB in Arlingtron.
Their ad is in todays post and they are in the Yello Pages.
Not hard to find.
They are in a old medical building next to a lamp store.
-
09-17-09 22:30 #2923Senior Member

Posts: 83To the Lady at NSP. I can't take this down...
Tonight I went back to NSP. The Lady remembered me and was happy to see me but she scolded me for putting up this bad report last month. I can't remove it. She asked me to try. If you are reading this I can't delete my old post.
Originally Posted by Brdcsttech
Met a new girl tonight. Her name is Bebe. All I can say is go see her. You WILL have a great time with her. She certainly makes up for the last bad session I had there. They are nice to regular customers at NSP. You all should try and become regular customers over there.
-
09-17-09 20:01 #2922Senior Member

Posts: 57Holiday
Have been away for a while but was ready for a Holiday afternoon.
Had seen NaNa several times in the past and had been very satisfied, so I called and they said she was available. When I was greeted at the door the lady asked if I had called and introduced herself as "New NaNa".
She said Old NaNa was on vacation and she would be better than old NaNa.
New NaNa was really old NaNa in age and appearance but I thought it might be worth a try since I was already there.
TS was 6-8, looks 4-5, a bit plump, and probably 35-45 although she wouldn't commit to anything when I politely inquired. Massage was 6-7 but she was really strange acting. She would stop frequently and start talking about her personal situations. Hard to find work so that was why she was working there, money problems, old boy friend problems etc.
I managed to get re-focused and semi enjoy a semi enjoyable finish.
Would not repeat and if new NaNa and the other lady I saw there are any indication the place is going down hill. Would not repeat unless old NaNa returns from vacation.
-
09-17-09 09:05 #2921Senior Member

Posts: 172Massage4U
I visited several months ago, and the reviews here were right on target. You will approach $$ easily and that is not the top. Ladies are low shelf CL types. The location is really visible, and I am surprised they have not had a visit by a poor uncle looking to increase his quota.
Originally Posted by Puck Fan
-
09-17-09 02:56 #2920Senior Member

Posts: 136Best legit massage in NOVA?
Hello gentlemen,
I have been a member of this board since 2006, and since then I have received therapy in several NOVA establishments, and while I no longer consider myself a "newbie, " I still need help from my fellow hobbyist from time to time.
As much as I enjoy the ending of my therapy, a lot of time I am left wishing that the massage itself were as enjoyable and relaxing as the finish.
The best massage I've had was from the (ex)manager of Backlick Hollistic (unremarkable nova finish was provided, but the massage was the best I've had). She had incredibly strong hands, a true professional. I hadn't visited the place in a while, but today I decided to swing by Backlick to see her as my back has been acting up lately, only to find out that the place was under new management, and the entire staff was new.
Wich brings me to my question:
Where should I go to get a great massage in Nova? (nova ending, if available, is a plus)
PMs are more than welcomed.
Thanks in advance
-
09-16-09 06:50 #2919Regular Member

Posts: 7massage4u
Many reviews from another site indicate this is a "show me the money" type setting. Does not seem to be worth the cost -- quality does not seem to be there.
Originally Posted by Sir Amp Alot













Reply With Quote




