Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2937

    Soft Touch in Springfield

    I have been going there for years.

    Some times better than others but never had a bad experience.

  2. #2936

    Recon on Soft Touch in Springfield?

    Anyone have anything good to say about this place?

    Just found out it exists and am dying to try it out.

  3. #2935

    This

    was enjoyable to read. Thanks for the update and the chuckle.

    Quote Originally Posted by CsInControl
    That was the name in the ad. Did not mean to get your panties in a bunch. Was not being derogatory, but now that you mention it, she did have a small carpet remnant. Not sure if it was for sale. It was an antique, in my opinion.

    Stay safe out there guy.

  4. #2934
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Bombay
    **Magic Relax Oriental Massage**

    I think its the dollar a minute massage place

    The "older" establishment callled "Dollar Massage" is another couple blocks further south on Gallows above a Vet clinic. That place is a real dump with no real walls, poor environmental controls, and zero extras. And, the one therapist I saw there will sweat profusely during the massage and drip all over you.

    "Oriental" is newer, has real walls, but no shower of any kind.
    A YMMV situation with respect to extras. Very limited menu. Mostly Chinese therapists.

  5. #2933

    Someone is funny.

    That was the name in the ad. Did not mean to get your panties in a bunch. Was not being derogatory, but now that you mention it, she did have a small carpet remnant. Not sure if it was for sale. It was an antique, in my opinion.

    Stay safe out there guy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justforme
    Was this a rug/carpet place?

  6. #2932

    60 is more than twice as enjoyable as 30

    For me, I now have the definitive answer regarding the question "how long a visit today" – the answer is TAKE THE HOUR. 30 minutes of enjoyment is nice – but an hour is more than twice as nice.

    HOWEVER – today, I really wanted a visit to my ATF, and I really only had 40 minutes max.

    Arrival & Preliminaries (10/10)

    The doors were open – but I rang the bell anyway and waited in the Foyer. Our favorite MMS greeted me and escorted ne to room 7. <Sad news, Sue, Ruby and Mindy are gone – they were not happy so they moved on – (sigh) "only half-hour today? " she said with a raised eyebrow – Yes I replied sadly – "OK, you want shower anyway? " of course – and MMS knowing I would want a shower and bending the "hour for shower" rule is just one indication she is a good manager and appreciates regular clients.

    A moment later Joanne comes back with the change. I had not seen her since June (and she knew it). Big hug. Several more – off to the shower.

    Table Shower (9/10)

    This is my favorite TS place. And I got a full 10 minute massage with the shower (Joanne knows I really like that). She even washed my hair (I had just had it cut). All clean and quite happy we return to the room.

    Massage (soft massage only today – and for a soft massage 8+/10)

    I had only made a 30 minute appointment – so, soft massage starts on my back. Much enjoyed

    Ending (8/10)

    Enjoyed.

    After. A warm towel – and time to get dressed

    Departure & Overall (7+)

    I heard the bell ring – she didn't and almost walked me into another client – but no problem – we waited. Then I left (privacy maintained). Water as I left – and a final hug,

    She did not look – but I left Ulysses in the room to say thanks. Yes – that is more than usual – and today usual would have been enough – but, they showed me extra consideration.

    Therapist:

    Age: over 40

    Physical: 5'-7", 120#, a wonderful natural shape (all natural and proportional). Black longish hair cut in a traditional square manner (past shoulder length) with bangs

    FBAS: 7+ / 9+ / 10 / 8.5

    Repeatability: yes

    Facilities

    Cleanliness: 8 (place shows its' age – but everything is clean.)

    Convenience: 10

    Discreetness: Professional office complex townhouse parking allows for discrete parking and mostly discrete entry.

    I will be away for a month or so (personal and business travel) – be extra nice to the ladies while I am away

    PA

    BTW – business is very slow right now gentlemen, so do YOUR favorite provider a favor and book an appointment,

  7. #2931
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforme
    Was this a rug/carpet place?
    **Magic Relax Oriental Massage**

    "All Kind Of Massage Only $60/hr"

    Open 7days 10am-10pm(After 9pm best by appointment)

    That's the ad. I think its the dollar a minute massage place

  8. #2930

    Oriental????

    Was this a rug/carpet place?


    Quote Originally Posted by CsInControl
    Went to a location in Tysons. saw the ad saying new and grand opening. .6 for the hr, so figured I would go for it. Only one therapist and she was old. She gave a good rub down and handshake finish. But I will not repeat.

  9. #2929

    Oriental

    Went to a location in Tysons. saw the ad saying new and grand opening. .6 for the hr, so figured I would go for it. Only one therapist and she was old. She gave a good rub down and handshake finish. But I will not repeat.

  10. #2928
    Quote Originally Posted by Rrlightswitch
    I can't stop thinking about getting a massage at an AMP. I'm very curious and was just wondering if anyone knows anything about bodywork treatment in manassas. Also, I'm 19, maybe look alittle younger, will this affect me getting the good stuff? . I know they charge 50 for the half hour so I will bring a hefty tip.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    If you are 19, no matter what say you are way over 21. I look a lot younger than I am as well and always get asked my age everytime I visit my usual spot. First time I went to an amp with a buddy, he got turned away by Mamasan because he was only 19 and told her his real age.

  11. #2927

    Far Out in Chantilly

    Ok, went there yesterday evening (Far.), Mamasan answered, Really old and Really WRINKLED, and said I'd have to wait a long time. Hmmm. I'm 50's white gray hair, she thought I was LE? Or Are they under radar?

  12. #2926
    Quote Originally Posted by Brdcsttech
    Tonight I went back to NSP. The Lady remembered me and was happy to see me but she scolded me for putting up this bad report last month. I can't remove it. She asked me to try. If you are reading this I can't delete my old post.
    Met a new girl tonight. Her name is Bebe. All I can say is go see her. You WILL have a great time with her. She certainly makes up for the last bad session I had there. They are nice to regular customers at NSP. You all should try and become regular customers over there.
    The old post should be there. The described experience may not be the norm at NSP but it did happen that time. As long as the lady who runs the place makes sure it doesn't happen again, the one bad report will not affect their business. I have been the NSP a few times over the past few months (all good times) and that report does not affect whether or not I will go there again. Every experience, good or bad, should be shared here. This site is for mongers to share information for other mongers, not to look out for providers and establishments.

  13. #2925

    Once again another confirmation

    I would like to confirm on behalf of Bird Dropping the post of a sexy therapist that will provide BBBJ/BBFS. While I took the previous and for the latter, gloved up, the offer was there.

    Very nice find BD and thank you.

  14. #2924

    Re:Best Legit Massage In NOVA

    Try ATMB in Arlingtron.

    Their ad is in todays post and they are in the Yello Pages.

    Not hard to find.

    They are in a old medical building next to a lamp store.

  15. #2923

    To the Lady at NSP. I can't take this down...

    Quote Originally Posted by Brdcsttech
    Today I went to NSP instead. Big mistake! Lee was the therapist. Too much talking, smelled of cigarettes, and engaged in an embarassing, blatant, upsell. After shower takes me to room and asks what I want. I say $ for everything. She says she charges $ for hand release and soft touch massage. Feels like everything. I said no. .4 for hand release. She kept trying to get me to agree to $. She finally left the room then I got up and got dressed. She seemed surprised when she returned and I was tying my shoes. Some fake acting and fake tears. I told her I did not appreciate her trying to ripp me off. I said she should learn the rates when she comes to a new place and not be so greedy. She said OK, OK, everything for $. Too late. Ruined the mood.
    Mama refunded my house fee. Was very apologetic and said she would get a new girl soon. I have had great times there before with Judy, Anna, and another lady who's name escapes me at the moment.
    Tonight I went back to NSP. The Lady remembered me and was happy to see me but she scolded me for putting up this bad report last month. I can't remove it. She asked me to try. If you are reading this I can't delete my old post.
    Met a new girl tonight. Her name is Bebe. All I can say is go see her. You WILL have a great time with her. She certainly makes up for the last bad session I had there. They are nice to regular customers at NSP. You all should try and become regular customers over there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape