Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 58,066 to 58,080 of 61438
-
09-21-09 07:26 #3373Regular Member

Posts: 17Sallah PP
Great report you guys have digits for her plz send them my way or I have to try my luck on PP loop.
Originally Posted by Big Red50
-
09-20-09 16:03 #3372Senior Member

Posts: 515Sarah PP
Hello Bmore Slim:
Originally Posted by Bmore Slim
Glad to be of assistance to a felow Monger. Sarah is a good ride.
Just doing my part
Big Red
-
09-20-09 13:07 #3371Senior Member

Posts: 269PP/C Sarah
Hooked up with Sarah(blonde 29) yesterday. Decided to go back to the room for a two pop special. All reports are accurate and then some. She has a great rack. She looks/feels good in 69. She moves well on top and gets into it for sure, but she really responds well when she's on her back(soaking wet after three pumps). If you stick with her guys, she will have great o-levels. Did I say this gal's got great tits? She also has a really good v. After a short break, we went for round two. I was skeptical about my cock's potential for round two, but Sarah squashed that concern with her skills. After what felt like 15 minutes of an out of this world bj, red rooster was ready. I was ready to reward Sarah with a deep orgasm for her skills and attitude. Went back to mish again, and she was soaking wet after three pumps. After some time, switched to doggie and gave her the reward. I can't say enough about this gal. Next time, I may attempt three pops. Sarah is trustworthy, and personable. She has a good body, great skills, and good work ethic. She loves what she does and does it well. Will I repeat? Of course I will.
time of day .80 (.10)
-Thanks for the recent post about her Big Red. As soon as she introduced herself, I knew I had to make that right on Pulaski.
-
09-20-09 09:26 #3370Senior Member

Posts: 86Just wanted to repost this to get additional feedback.
Originally Posted by Metalmanix
-
09-19-09 21:55 #3369Senior Member

Posts: 102If you'll look down at post #3401, he talks about seeing them come out of the vehicle to make some sort of bust. I've stumbled across undercover LE boiling out of unmarked vehicles with "POLICE" emblazoned on their vests or jackets multiple times (or just standing around with some handcuffed dude sitting on the curb), and I'm sure many others here have done the same.
Originally Posted by Renee West
Always take reports you read here with a grain of salt. Some people are big bullshitters, and others are just plain crazy. Eventually, the credible folks will establish themselves; it can happen quickly if a person regularly writes great reports, or it might take quite a while if someone isn't providing a lot of quality information.
-
09-18-09 22:40 #3368Senior Member

Posts: 1330For those who haven't done it, take a look at some youtube videos related to the ACORN prostitution investigation. Very funny. The following URL is a good starter video.
Originally Posted by KarlHungus
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UOL9Jh61S8
Horsetrader
-
09-18-09 10:11 #3367Senior Member

Posts: 30Report
Finally armed with enough info and a decent general layout of some of the Baltimore strolls, I decided that I would take the plunge. While I have been out doing some recon I did see alot of interesting girls and did see some interesting things such as LE with regular looking cars (They sure did blend in)
I decided that due to a previous days experiance watching LE in a plain clothes with an older SUV that the wilkens area would be off limits for me, I just did not feel comfortable doing a pick up with all the known LE presence and with the potential unknown. From Wilkens I decided to once again travel the downtown area and did see a nice WSW that was of my standards, but by the time I got turned around she was gone. So I continued down baltimore St until I got to Haven and then decided to come back on Fayett (sp) St. I saw a few on the way back but nothing of interest. I decided to hit the area of Washington St. And I found a decent looking dark haired WSW near an area that had a few bars. This seemed like the perfect spot for a easy pickup. I ended up picking up a decent looking WSW that said her name was Amy (probably not a real name) I have to say she did look better from afar and now that she was in my vehicle I would vote on just OK. Oh well she was here and I had been doing a lot of planning so what the He-l. After the LE checks and a few questions I decide that since a polite member informed me of a cheap no-tel down the road further that I would head there. She was very compliant and ok with this. Once there the process was very easy, no question, no wierd looks, as if this was a norm. We went to the room and she undressed. I intended on a FS experiance, but after the clothes came off she did have a little bit of the funk smell going on. I decided to pass and just requested a BJCIM she said OK. She did do a great job of cleaning mini me unitl the last drop was gone. When we finished up and left I dropped her off and head to my hotel. Overall a great trip. It was good to be back in the game. Thanks to everyone who helped out.
I did see a real nice young girl leaving a room with an older gent as I was leaving the no-tel. WOW I wish I had her. It made me want to make the no-tel my hunt ground and just settle for sloppy seconds.
Amy (real name) Face 6 Body 5 Attitude 8
-
09-18-09 02:26 #3366Senior Member

Posts: 312What club was she from? Sounds like a couple I know.
Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy
-
09-18-09 01:13 #3365Senior Member

Posts: 216Watch your speed
I experienced something interesting on Haven this afternoon at 2 pm. Not just the girls I found. There was a patrol car pulled over on the southbound side just past the gentleman's club with a radar gun drawn. Luckily I had just dropped off Angie at the Texaco and was rolling at 29 mph.
I got to the area today just after 10 am. After reading some of the most recent reports I figured I would try all of the main strolls. I went to BCB first, and prowled for about half an hour from one end to the other and than back again. Absolutely no signs of action anywhere I looked. So I moved over to the WW loop. I prowled up Washington and Scary and saw nothing at all. Nothing on Ramsay, and only Dawn and some chunky blonde linebacker at the circle. Nothing further south on Wilkens either. So I decided to drive on over to the PPC loop.
I drove all the way across Baltimore from PP to Haven...Nothing! I was about to quit to go get some lunch. Finally after making it all the way back to PP I saw Tiffany. I've picked her up a couple times before. She's a 25 yo WSW 5'8, straight brown hair, slightly big build, and looks like she was been beaten with an ugly stick as a child. She give a decent NQNSBJ slow and not too strong on suction, which what I was in the mood for that early in the day. Standard rate with a decent tip. Today was moving day for her which I verified so I gave her a little extra cash for her troubles. She was greatful. I was amazed that a SW actually had money on her in the morning to make change. That never happens! She does talk a lot, but overall has a good attitude and easy for me to get along with. I'd repeat with similar available alternatives. Nothing negative to complain about with Tiffany.
After that I went to have some lunch.
I went back out around 1:30 and because of my proximity I returned to the PPC loop. After prowling around not very long I found Angie on Pulaski near Sherries. She's 26yo, petite and tan with curly hair. I took her to a good spot out of the neighborhood. At first the way she started out on the CBJ, I thought I was going to be disappointed. But she really hung in there and got better and better through the ten or so minutes she was blowing me. Unfortunately she was on the rag so I couldn't dip into her snatch, but in retrospect, she wasn't in clean clothes so maybe it was best I didn't go there. She does want a bit above standard tuition. I gave her the standard and the rest as a tip after service was complete. I would repeat and would like to get her naked in a shower sometime to she what she looks like with out all the clothes.
I was about to call it a day after dropping her off back on Haven. I saw a patrol car on Pulaski, so I went down Haven. That's when I crossed the radar mentioned earlier. I turn on Conkling to get back to 40, and I saw a fav I hadn't seen in over a year. It was Brooke. She was back in town to make her rent. She's put on quite a bit of weight since I last saw her, and she doesn't have the glasses anymore. She said she's at her normal weight which is 5'7 150#. She has quite a nice big firm ass now, much more in the trunk than in the past. She is actually very fit and takes care of her hygeine. Brooke always provides me with fantastic service although I have yet to get full service from her which is definately something I am looking forward to. Her NQNSDTBJs are just what I crave, and I always give her a jack and a ham for that. I recommend highly if you can find her.
Not a bad three-fer. Hope your prowling is as lucky as mine.
PussProwler
-
09-18-09 01:02 #3364Senior Member

Posts: 515Rule #1 for USA Sex Guide
What is Rule # 1 for USA Sex Guide? Just like Fight Club don’t talk about the Forum!
What is Rule # 2 for USA Sex Guide? Just like Fight Club don’t talk about the Forum, especially to SW’s. See the last time I banged my Hispanic Beauty Angel, I wanted to take some more photos that would better depict her gorgeous 34C tities; however she said no that someone posted her nude photos on some internet site, “What Pricks would do that I proclaim!” Then she asks me Vern (not my real name) did you put my pictures there? “No, Hello No I proclaim” in the most sincere manor, you see I bear believable witness and am a credible liar. Being a successful monger requires credible lying skills. Moral of the story no more photo’s of Angel’s fine body or post of any significant detail because some dumbass member violated Rule # 1 & 2.
Now Big Red just remembered this is a website for MEN looking for sex with WOMEN; therefore I will post my most recent sexual encounter prior to finishing my rant.
Was on the east side by PP, right before Haven Place on Pulaski, I see a fairly decent looking Blonde WSW. She gets in and we do not have to play R U A COP, she gets points for this, says her name is Sarah (I think this is her real name, not to be confused with little sarah). Sitting in the vehicle I can see she has fine tits, this is going to need a notel. In the notel room we negotiated 2 Jacks she undresses, very nice tits 36C’s natural just a little sag to them, full bush looks and smells clean. I just bury my face in those nice tits and tell her she smells good, says she just came out of the shower, hell I can eat this meat. Sarah is 29 years old, 5’-6” 130lbs 36C-24-34 med blonde hair not gorgeous, kind of plain Jane no makeup. We slip onto the bed with a 69, and this girl can suck cock 69DTBBBJNQCIM, she has an O on my face SF must have trained this girl, she drains me and spits. We talk and round 2 Vitamin V really helps us old fucks. DTBBBJ, cover, CG this girl can move all of the appropriate noises and I got to go back to the 69DTBBBJCIM did I say this girl can suck cock. This girl is not the prettiest thing I have had but her skills and attitude are tops. She got a jack tip for the attitude.
Sarah Looks/Body/Attitude/Service 7/8/9/9 If her digits work I will share with trusted Senior Members. Oh yeah when she starts to get dressed I ask to take some photos for my buddy, she says no some asshole posted her photos on the internet. I begin to inquire how the hell did you find out. She says a guy that dated her told her he saw her photos on a web site where guys post info about street hookers, “ The Hell you say” I respond.
Now that I have fulfilled the purpose of this web site with my SW post I can continue my Rant. Now I know LE, escorts, weirdo’s and non-posting members lurk here but not SW’s. See the cost of that laptop is about 80 bags of rock so which one is the SW going to pick, take as long as you like to answer this is multiple choice. Most SW tell themselves they are just doing this until they straighten up or dump the habit. They do not want family and neighbors to know what they do, so why do they SW in front of their house? How the fuck should I know! Now to the Gossiping Dumb Ass Member that cannot follow Rule #1 and 2 for USA Sex Guide Shut the Fuck Up.
Just doing my part
Big Red
-
09-18-09 00:26 #3363Senior Member

Posts: 86Just picked up WSW Michelle in front of the church on washington. Now, this was my first actual pickup. We did the cop check, and she immedietly said that she just got jumped and was robbed for.40 in the park. Now, She looked much better from far away. Once she was in my car, the wrinkles and years on the street were obvious. My big head said to drop her off, but I went on. She kept on asking, "You're not going to hurt me, are you? " To which I replied No numerous times. She directed me to an outside area. Now, this being my first time, and having RTFF, I got nervous and decided to drop her off. She told me to just pull over to the side of the road. I put my hand in my pocket to grab.05 for her time, but she freaked out for a second, thinking that it was something else.
She seemed nice (although on something). I feel a bit bad that I was very nervous and quiet, but again, it was my first time actually picking someone up.
All in all, a good learning experience. Hopefully I can find someone that's a little higher on the quality scale.
Are there any seniors I can PM and find out if a certain location is generally regarded as 'safe'? I don't want to post the locations here, but would love to get some experienced feedback. Just Send me a PM or post in here if you don't mind.
Thanks, and stay safe.
-
09-14-09 18:10 #3362Senior Member

Posts: 168Winnie on B/CB
I went down around W/W around noon time saw some girls with potential but not quite what I had in mind. headed to B/CB and saw Winnie a BSW big tits on 6th St we went back to her place for GFE for two jacks got to kiss her get naked and everything definitley will repeat.
-
09-14-09 16:37 #3361Senior Member

Posts: 30Thanks
Thanks to all who replied to my previous post. Turns out while doing some more investigation that what I was seeing was indeed people looking for a ride "Hack" as it's called. I never have seen this done before so it was kinda wierd and new. To bad as some of the girls were looking mighty good.
I also intened to do my first Balt. Pickup, but I saw some LE activity that made me decide to do some more learning in the area first. It seemed as though an LE car is on every street. Even more so when I was in the Wilkens area. I also saw some type of bust with LE in a beat up looking white SUV, which really freaked me out. Plain clothed+plain rides+LE= ME SCARED
Thanks for the advice again, maybe I'll feel more comfortable and get lucky tonight.
-
09-14-09 14:36 #3360Senior Member

Posts: 81How much for the ACORN video hooker?
I apologize to Jackson and the other members for this divergence from the usual reports, but I thought someone on the Baltimore board should comment on the Acorn prosititute scandal making national news.
For anyone from out of town who might think differently based on the video, unfortunatly girls working in Baltimore don't look like that!
That girl posing as the prostitue in the ACORN video was young, white, hot and dressed like the hookers in Pretty Woman working Sunset Blvd in LA. In other words a dead giveaway fake hooker. She looked like she was wearing a Halloween costume. Even the cops dress the sting hookers down because they know one like that would stick out.
Good advice though, given to the pimp by the ACORN rep advising him on tax avoidance. Train those girls to keep their mouths shut! Hysterical! They should keep their mouths open giving bj's!
-
09-14-09 09:44 #3359Senior Member

Posts: 1045Just some friendly advive for new members
I just want to offer you some friendly advice and help you get started here:
Originally Posted by Dp229
The most common mistake new members make is NOT doing their homework first. Some make the mistake by starting off asking a bunch of questions or otherwise being a pain-in-the-ass without first and most importantly reading the Forum, contributing useful information, and establishing your credibility. You will NOT be appreciated if you make this mistake.
You need to read Jackson’s (Forum Administrator) rules of conduct, posting guidelines, FAQ’s, Forum layout, etc. He doesn’t have many rules, but we must follow them. Failure to do so could result in you being banned and/or your posts deleted. Learn how to use the search function, PM other members, submit photos, and the abbreviations.
Most of your questions will be answered in our General or Streetwalker threads, or in the other threads such as MP, strip clubs, and escort services. You should go back and read the past 6 month’s posts to get a feel as to what is going on. Our General thread will give you up-to-date happenings on the various loops, providers and their performance, LE presence and tactics, providers to avoid, and other useful information.
You should also read the Basic Mongering Guide which our members went to a lot of trouble to write for YOUR benefit. The Guide contains extremely useful information and tips on how to monger and stay safe, maps of the various strolls, LE surveillance techniques, SW rates, and much, much more. It makes no difference if you have been mongering for years, you can still glean helpful information. GOOD LUCK and hunting. I hope you take this advice in the spirit it's intended. BBB
HI,
As a side note, we do NOT recommend eating street meat (SWs), most have horrible hygiene in which we would have to issue a closepin for your snout
and A PROTECTIVE SPACE SUITto protect you from STDs. DATY is reserved primarily for gfs, spouses,etc.that you know are clean. BBB










Reply With Quote






